10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Huelva Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Huelva Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Huelva Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huelva Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huelva Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Huelva Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Huelva Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Huelva Andalucía:
Hostal Huelva Art
Located in Huelva, within 1.2 miles of Iglesia de San Pedro and 1.4 miles of Huelva Cathedral, Hostal Huelva Art has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi. Built in 2018, the property is within 1.5 miles of Casa Colón. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hostal Huelva Art provides some accommodations with city views, and each room has a coffee machine. Guest rooms include a closet.
Automatic checkin 24hrs via a machine although a girl did turn up to help me
Rooms were functional but clean
- Location is good… walking distance to many places. Clean and quiet rooms… a very well working hairdryer 🙂
- Ubicación trato recibido por el hostal y información que nos enseñó el dueño sobre el evento que íbamos a ver y la ciudad
- Las habitaciones, aunque son pequeñas, están recientemente reformadas y son funcionales. Valoro positivamente la limpieza.
- La ubicación del alojamiento y la relación precio – calidad
- Automatic checkin 24hrs via a machine although a girl did turn up to help me
Hostal Restaurante La Niña
This guest house is located in Palos de la Frontera, 10 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Mazagón. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Restaurante La Niña feature tiled floors and simple, classic décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.La Niña’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The guest house is next to a public swimming pool. You can drive to Huelva in 15 minutes. The Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 40 minutes’ drive away.Ferries to the Canary Islands come and go from Palos de la Frontera Port, less than 1.2 mi away.
- Affordable hotel, there’s a bar downstairs and the staff was really nice. The room was small, yet clean. It’s not far from the town’s center. There are also some small fastfood places around the corner. Parking is free.
- The hotel has a bar and restaurant which was really handy. We had pizza in the restaurant which was tasty and good value.
- the sound proofing of the room was very poor, outside noise may as well have happening in the room, people were crashing around inside shouting and preventing us from sleeping. They did offer to try and find another room, but we were so angry about the previous night we went else where.
- Albufeira is a nice spot with lots of entertainment and a good holiday atmosphere
This hotel, that I’ve visited before, some years ago, is located at a busy junction in the heart of the new part of Palos de la Frontera. The rooms have been renovated and the showers have been updated. The, so called, interior rooms have a window looking at a patio, don’t have street noise and are, therefore, pleasantly quiet.
As the name indicates: this place also is a restaurant. A restaurant that I can only recommend because it’s real good value for money.
Hostal Muriel is located in Aljaraque, Huelva, 15 minutes’ drive from the beaches in Punta Umbría, La Bota and El Portil. This guest house is set within Marismas del Odiel Nature Reserve.Bright, exterior-facing rooms at the Muriel have a balcony or a terrace with views of the town. They have a wardrobe, air conditioning and a TV. The private bathrooms include a bathtub, a bidet and free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the surroundings.The city of Huelva is 3.1 mi away.
- Well it’s fairly cheap if you share a bathroom
- Limpieza, buena cama, mantenimiento diario de la habitación con reposición de geles, toallas, etc. Todo impecable. Repetiré sin duda
- Todo perfecto. Colchón nuevo y muy cómodo, televisión plana, amplio armario para acomodar el equipaje. Baños nuevos y cuidados. Limpieza absoluta y diaria con reposición de geles, toallas y hacen la cama todos los días… Buen trato de los dueños que te hacen sentir como en casa. Aparcamiento en toda la calle, zona de bares cerca. Repetiré sin duda. Un saludo
- La cama muy cómoda y el parking fácil en la misma calle del hostal.
- Todo, trato genial, precio, ubicación, limpieza, pero sobretodo al llegar nos dijeron que estábamos en nuestra casa y la verdad así fue. Super atentos y amables. Además tiene climatizador, wifi, baño, tele, camas muy cómodas. Además tiene Restaurantes, mercado, farmacia muy cerca.
Hostal Real is located in the center of San Juan del Puerto, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva. This guest house features a terrace, free Wi-Fi and some rooms with a spa bath.Located 0.6 mi from the A-49 Motorway, Hostal Real is 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches at Mazagón and Punta Umbría. Doñana National Park and El Rocío Hermitage are within 45 minutes’ drive.Each air-conditioned room at the Real features simple décor. All rooms have cable TV, a private bathroom and some rooms have balconies.The Real has a lounge area and sun terrace. It also has a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking.
- Easy to get to on main street, very clean room and friendly staff, accommodating space for our bikes and nice rooftop terrace. Good for one night.
- Room ok size, but had a jacuzzi style bath which was great. Location is perfect to explore the city too.
- Stayed here on a road trip from Portugal to Malaga . near the motorway and easy to find . friendly ,clean and good value for money .
- The staff were helpful and nice. The lobby and terrace looked nice. There was a private garage.
- After a long journey it was nice to be welcomed with a bottle of cold water or an orange juice…nice touch. Great value for money
Hostal Niza is well located in the center of San Juan del Puerto, just 5 minutes’ walk from the train station and the town hall. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel, and free public parking is on offer nearby.The Niza offers air-conditioned rooms simply furnished in a colonial style. They include flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Reception is available 24 hours a day. There is a public lounge where guests can relax or watch TV.San Juan del Puerto is approximately 9.9 mi from Huelva, and about 50 mi from Seville taking the A-49 Motorway.
- We were driving from Madrid to southern Spain and Portugal . Good place to stop for a few nights . Clean and nice location . Close to a coffee shop .
- Nice comfy double bed, bath in room (enjoyed a lot). In the center of town with free parking near.
It is in a quiet location. Our room was spacious. There is a large parking lot 5 minutes away.
Close to a Carrfour express, cafes… Not too far from the expressway.
- Comfy bed, hot bath, very nice staff even at very late booking late at night.
- V nice small hostal in small side street. Clean, comfortable, with bathtub, good wifi and good heating. Friendly owner. All this at a bargain price.
Pensión Ignacio is a guest house located in a central area of Aljaraque, 5 mi from Huelva. La Bota Beach in Punta Umbría is 10 minutes’ drive away.This family-run guest house offers basic, air-conditioned rooms with TV and wardrobe. Some rooms have a private bathroom, and others have a shared bathroom or face the exteriors.The property is set above a restaurant, and there are some bars and shops around the area. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.
- No me gusto nada. Es un hombre bastante ordinario y la habitación daba asco, estaba llena de hormigas y la habitación sucia.
- Obiekt położony w samym centrum miasteczka. Pod samym hostelem, restauracja. Druga po drugiej strony ulicy. Czysty pokój, czysta łazienka. Gospodarz bardzo pomocny. Pokój z balkonem z widokiem na miasto.
- La atención de la chica que trabaja ahí en cuanto a aseo y amabilidad. Siempre atenta a tus necesidades.
Trotz der Einfachheit habe ich sehr gut geschlafen.
Alles war sauber. Mit meinem Zimmer im 2. Stock hatte ich die Möglichkeit, auf eine große Dachterrasse zu gehen. Schöner Ausblick über die Fußgängerzone.
- Estaba limpio.confortable.la ubicación,cercano a las playas y a la capital.con wifi y a.a.
Patio Andaluz is 800 feet from the beach on Punta Umbría River Estuary, 20 minutes’ drive from Huelva. It offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception and rooms set around a garden patio.Air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and walls with wood paneling. Each has a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and amenities.There are shops, restaurants and supermarkets within a short walk of the Patio Andaluz guest house.Parking can be reserved nearby and there is a bus stop 650 feet from the guest house. Patio Andaluz has a tour desk and Doñana National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- Nice location on a quiet street near the main street and 10 mins walk to the beach.
- Room was clean and perfect for one person. Bed was comfy.
- I liked the friendliness and the how our host would want to help us have a great time.
- Very well located, very spartan accommodation. You get what you pay for
- Parking close and near to shops and restaurants. Quiet situation
One of our best sellers in Punta Umbría! The family-run Hostal Playa is 150 feet from Punta Umbria Beach and 20 minutes’ drive from Huelva. It offers simple but modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a terrace.Some rooms offer sea views, and some have a terrace. All have air conditioning, a TV and fridge. Each one has a private bathroom.The restaurant opens in summer months and serves homemade food. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested. You will find shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate area.A laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service is available. Hostal Playa has a tour desk and concierge service.
- Very close to the beach and a beautiful beach restaurant.! Wonderful beach for shell lovers., the beach is long, sandy and full of shells. 🙂 The breakfast is good.,including a traditional Spanish offer tomato pure, olive oil and a hot toast.
- Nice size room, comfy bed, good food and excellent location, literally sitting on the beach. Free parking nearby. Very friendly staff. The owner was very attentive to all our needs. Would definitely come back again.
- Nice place, right next to the beach. We were fortunate enough, that we got the room overlooking the beach 😊
- This placed is literally on the beach. The staff were super nice and they even offered us a a bigger room with balcony for the same value. The breakfast was good, the bed was very comfortable and the sea view made the experience even better. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- Very well located, next to the beach and close to the main avenue in Punta Umbria so it is easy to take the bus from there. We had the breakfast included and that was really nice, complete and tasty.
Hostal Don Diego
One of our best sellers in San Juan del Puerto! Offering a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi, Hostal Don Diego is located in San Juan del Puerto, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva and 20 minutes’ drive from Playa de Mazagon beach.This guest house features air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and private bathroom.There is an interior Andalusian-style courtyard and a small café. Free private parking is possible on site.Punta Umbría beach, Doñana National Park and the chapel Ermita del Rocio can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
This is an incredibly cute and cosy place, slightly out of town, along the road to Mazagón. It is a family-run business that used to be about twice its current size. The rooms are facing either the big patio, that also serves as parking lot, or a small, more secluded, patio. The rooms are big, rather dark, not too hot, not even during a heat wave, and are equipped with a well functioning, airconditioning.
Apart from your bed and two bedside tables you will find a sofa in your room and a lot of extra space. The style of the furniture is not too modern, but can be considered charming.
I will certainly come back here. It’s excellent value for money and only a trip to Malibu would be a better option.
Apart from the two rooms nearest to the Mazagón-road, the rooms are quiet.
In the evening a small bar opens up and in the morning one can have breakfast there.
Parking, the room, outside seating. Cleanliness.
Breakfast was fine
Location and easy parking.
Breakfast of tostada and coffee very cheap. €3.20 per room.
- La posizione è comoda se si è di passaggio e si cerca un posto per parcheggiare e dormire. La stanza era pulita ed accogliente.
- Goede uitvalsweg. Dicht bij Huelva. Minder romantische ligging maar door grote binnenpaats geen last van verkeersherrie.
- This is an incredibly cute and cosy place, slightly out of town, along the road to Mazagón. It is a family-run business that used to be about twice its current size. The rooms are facing either the big patio, that also serves as parking lot, or a small, more secluded, patio. The rooms are big, rather dark, not too hot, not even during a heat wave, and are equipped with a well functioning, airconditioning.
Hostal Manuela is a guest house located in the historic town of Punta Umbría, 1,150 feet from the beach. It offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi throughout.The Manuela offers a 24-hour reception, luggage storage and a safe. Tourist information can be provided and there is private parking for an extra cost.Each bright and functional room has a TV, a balcony and a private bathroom with shower.A wide selection of restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance from Hostal Manuela. Huelva is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Modern small rooms with basic furniture.! The object seemed to be newly built/ renovated. Good value for money for short stay.
- Location and parking. We were on our motorbike, this place has underground secure parking. The lift came up to our room!, fabulous
- Rooms were basic yet clean and comfy. Location was ideal for us. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- La cama comodísima, el trato magnífico y la limpieza excelente
- El trato personal muy bueno y educado.La ubicación muy buena y junto a la calle céntrica de punta umbria.
Top Guest Houses In Huelva Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Huelva Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Huelva Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Huelva Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!