10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hospital Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hospital Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hospital Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hospital Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hospital Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hospital Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hospital Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Hospital Aragon:
Mesón De Salinas
The Mesón De Salinas is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 5.6 mi from Bielsa. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and mountain views.All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- Breakfast is amazing and totally worth it. Dinner or lunch are also good value for money, quality and quantity are great. The location is excellent, with 30 min away for Valle pineta, 5 min from Bielsa and 15 from Valle Chistau, you can go hiking in any direction you want and explore the amazing area.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
Un lugar rodeado de naturaleza, silencio y tranquilidad. Todo muy limpio y perfecto, el personal encantador y la comida exquisita!
No dudaremos en volver!
- Estuvimos un fin de semana, el restaurante de abajo bastante a mano y con terraza buena.
Lo que más nos fascinó del sitio fue la comida, daba igual lo que pidieras que todo estaba buenísimo. Personalmente recomiendo los canelones de setas, la sopa de pulpo y la pasta negra rellena de salmón. Obviamente cualquier tipo de carne que ofreciera el menú también era una delicia.
El desayuno buenísimo, había una gran variedad de comida (embutido, fruta, cereales, croissants, zumo, mermelada y mantequilla y un largo etc.).
Destacar el trato del personal, los camareros muy amables y siempre atentos en todo momento.
La habitación amplia y la cama era cómoda.
Sin duda, si volviera por esa zona no dudaría en volver a este hotel.
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- warm full of charecter just a really nice place with a helpfull owner
The scenery is just wow! Its a small medieval town very quiet. There is Ainsa town 5min drive with nice restaurants and terrace. I had my dog with me and owner was very nice and i even brought her dinner with me in the restaurant. We dine in the restaurant, and the food was huge and tasty for 12 euro with wine and water.
I will definitely come back. You will need a car to get there.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
One of our best sellers in Bielsa! The Matazueras is ideal for those looking to spend some time in a quieter part of the Pyrenees. It offers impressive views.The rooms at the Hotel Matazueras are light and spacious. Some have balconies and free Wi-Fi, and all have central heating, TV and a bathroom with bath.The restaurant offers traditional dishes using fresh local ingredients. Specialties include roasted meats and homemade desserts. The bar serves tapas and snacks.The small town of Bielsa can be found in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The hotel is close to the Bielsa tunnel, which connects Spain and France.
- Room was very clean with a nice balcony overlooking the plaza
- Pizzas and view of the town square. Size of the room for the price.
- the kitchenfacility in the apartment, the central situation at the the main square
- La habitación con todo lo necesario y además con vistas. Tiene muy buena situacion
La habitacion por el precio correcto.
El desayuno muy escaso. Estube en otra ocasion y estubo bien .
He llevado ahora a unos amigos yno tiene nada que ver con la anterior . espero que lo tengan en cuenta yo he vuelto pero es para pensarlo. UN SALUDO.
Fonda Naval is located in Escalona, 6.2 mi from Aínsa and close to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. The surrounding area is ideal to practice adventure sports.All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet, cozy and clean. Yolanda is a friendly and considerate host.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She did everything to accommodate all our requests. We loved the dinner (her rabbit stew was the best we ate), and the breakfast was very nice too. Room was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money. We highly recommend this property.
Very clean and well maintained.
Good quality bed very comfortable.
Good Breakfast with some home made jam and cake.
The family do very well to communicate, considering we speak very little Spanish.
- L’établissement est très propre. Nous avons été très bien accueilli par Yolanda qui est très sympathique. Les chambres sont confortables et bien équipées. Le repas du soir et petit déjeuner très correct aussi. La salle à manger est chaleureuse avec le poêle.
- Habitación sencilla pero amplia. Limpieza impecable. Buena calefacción. Personal amable.
Hostal Casa Patricio
Set in Puértolas Valley by the Cinca and Bellos Rivers, Hostal Casa Patricio is located in Escalona. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Very friendly accomodating owner. Location was excellent and price was much cheaper than surrounding hotels
- El personal y la ubicación, cerca de Aínsa, del Monte Perdido.
- Casa reformada, habitacion con vistas, baño con bañera , la cama muy comoda , armario grande , mesita con dos sillas .hemos descansado muy bien. sitio idoneo para los amantes de la naturaleza.muy recomendable.
- La situación. En un cruce de caminos, con varios sitios para cenar. Cerca de todo.
Hostal Marboré is located in the center of Bielsa and offers a terrace with snack bar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The double or twin rooms include a TV and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking. Bars, restaurants, and the central shopping area are located just a 4-minute walk from the property.Pineta Valley is just 10 minute from the property and you can drive to Ordesa National Park in 15 minutes. Ski stations are located a 20 minute drive away.
- Excellent budget hotel, made to feel very welcome.
- La ubicación excelente en el centro de Bielsa. Todo estuvo bien
La limpieza de todas las instalaciones, especialmente el baño y la habitación.
La amabilidad del personal, tanto en la recepción, como a la partida.
- Tout était parfait. Rapport qualité très correct. Accueil très sympa. Avoir une base d’espagnol sinon compliquée de se comprendre. Chambre très spacieuse et très propre.
- Hotel familiar, trato amable, ubicación excelente -muy céntrico-, terraza nocturna muy agradable para estar un rato de charla tomando algo mientras comentamos la jornada.
Hostal Dos Rios
Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Fantastic hotel wonderful people, no English at all whatsoever. The owner? Was highly accommodating though and friendly. Beautiful town as well.
- Staff was very helpful, providing maps and suggestions for things to do nearby. The location was fantastic, a short walk from the historic old city and convenient to grocery store and restaurants. Accommodations were compact, but clean and well maintained.
- Great service at the desk, bar and the resturant. Good bike storage. Clean and nice rooms. The staff is very friendly!
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
Hostal Pirineos Meliz
Located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, this family-run guest house is in Bielsa, between Posets-Maladeta and Ordesa y Monte Perdido Parks. It offers rooms with a private balcony and mountain views.The rooms at Hostal Pirineos Meliz featuremodern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at the Pirineos Meliz serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a café with a summer terrace where you can enjoy a drink.The French border is 10 minutes’ drive from the Pirineos Meliz. Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Parks are great for hiking.
- Breakfast was very nice. though we are fit seniors, the 4th (5th) floor room (68 steps) was somewhat inconvenient, but beautiful view of the mountain peaks. Everything was in immaculate condition.
- Friendly hostess, excellent location, spotless clean
- Everything inside the hotel was good, except climate control for the room which doesn’t exist. I was there on a 37 degree day on level 3 and it was hot.
- Great location just off the main village plaza. Nice and quiet and spotlessly clean. The owner could not have been more helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and more than we could eat. If you’re passing don’t miss the chance to stay here. Perfect 10/10
- Hostal absolutamente acogedor y un trato al cliente excepcional! No se hecha en falta de nada, y la localización es perfecta para rutas de senderismo.
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
Evening meal was superb and great value
Choice of local wines
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Servei molt amable i càlid. Ambient rústic. Entorn.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant; free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace with city views.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Not a far walk from old town/castillo
- The staff were very friendly and the restaurant, simple food but huge portions!
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Top Guest Houses In Hospital Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hospital Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hospital Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hospital Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!