10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hortsavinyà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hortsavinyà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hortsavinyà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hortsavinyà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Hortsavinyà Catalonia:
Surrounded by forests, this 18th-century Catalan farmhouse is 2 miles from Santa Susanna Beach. Can Rosich offers free Wi-Fi, free bike rental and extensive grounds with a dining area.The family-run Can Rosich is still a working farm, raising rabbits, chickens, and pigs. Guests can enjoy fresh eggs, homemade sausages and preserves for breakfast.Overlooking the grounds or forest, Can Rosich’s rooms have simple, elegant décor and rustic wooden furniture. Each room includes a bathroom with a hairdryer.Can Rosich is a 5-minute drive from central Santa Susanna, where there are various shops and bars. Barcelona is a 35-minute drive away, via the nearby C32 Highway. Free parking is available at the guesthouse.
- A lovely historic property with beautiful antiques and lovely living spaces. We were warmly welcomed by the owner and shown our room after a late arrival. Our room was large with a very nice bathroom and view of the gardens. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the sheets crisp. The artisan shampoo was lovely, we will seek to order more online. The surrounding gardens are spectacular and absolutely worth a stroll. Breakfast was a beautiful traditional Spanish spread with wonderful coffee! We will look forward to visiting again and perhaps staying longer!
- The hosts were exceptional at making certain our stay was enjoyable, the breakfast included was outstanding. The country atmosphere in rural Spain is wonderful. We recommend it on every aspect.
- The room was very spacious and nicely decorated. The area around is green and not too crowded – perfect for hiking!
- It was amazing, very quiet and very nice place. Delicious breakfast and very friendly and helpful hosts.
Excellent place quite outside of the town in a nice farm style place
House from 1777 but renewed in the 60s
Bit old fashion
Personal extremely quite and helpful
This family-run hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Calella Beach and 8 minutes from the train station. It offers a 24-hour reception and bright rooms with a private balcony.The Bonavista restaurant serves buffet breakfast. There is also a bar and a TV lounge.All rooms come with a private bathroom. They feature tiled floors and a safe.Calella is just 25 miles from Barcelona. It is a direct 70-minute train journey to Barcelona. The Montnegre-Corredor Natural Park is a short drive away.
- Great huge balcony. They allowed us to use the fridge. Good breakfast.
- For 2 star accommodation & what we paid – it was excellent
- Ticked all the boxes for a pension, staff were good
- Comfort, cleanliness, excellent breakfast, friendliness of the staff ( at all times!), the cheerfulness of the staff ( at all times!). Beds made every day, clean towels… and we had a tiny but really sweet balcony!
- Great breakfast, good and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms
La Premsa by Pillow
One of our top picks in Arenys de Mar.Located in the center of Arenys de Mar, Hostal La Premsa is a 5-minute walk from the beach. It features free Wi-Fi, and rooms with private bathrooms.La Premsa offers bright rooms with rustic décor, marble flooring and street views.Hostal La Premsa is set in the Maresme region of Barcelona, 35 mi from Barcelona International Airport and 25 mi from Girona.
- Location is good for reaching the beach and sightseeing. The terrace is big and convenient.
- The place is very simple and it has all you need. It is not a luxury place of course but very neat and clean. Bed was comfy. The man in the reception speaks English and all the staff are very friendly. The restaurant style is also authentic. I heard many people talking about the church noise but I didnt hear in my room. You can tell them in the restaurant what you want and they try to make it.
- The friendly service from the beginning of the check-in process with Albert, and also the young woman (did not get her name) she is originally from Poland, she was very nice, welcoming, and communicative with guests. Also the maid who cleaned our room, she was nice and welcoming would say hola or Buenos Dias when met around the hall or property. Awesome service ! Will be back again !
- Good for a couple of days, not for a long staying – close to the beach, city centre nearby, fully equiped room, quite location, reasonable price
- Bed was very comfortable. Window for fresh air. Room had a fridge, kettle for tea and coffee. Free water supplied on first day. Close to Main Street with lots of restaurants and cafes, the station and the beach / mariner area. Staff helpful, but not always on the premise, key code to enter after hours…this was not a problem, but could be for those that arrive at unplanned times.
L’Hostalet de Canet
L’Hostalet de Canet is 150 feet from Canet de Mar’s sandy beach, and only 2 minutes’ walk from Canet de Mar Railway Station connected to Barcelona. Some rooms have lateral sea views.All rooms at L’Hostalet de Canet feature a wardrobe, and an private bathroom with shower. They all have free Wi-Fi.There is a coffee bar inside the property; and you can find a range of shops and bars within 10 minutes’ walk.Located on the coast between Arenys de Mar and Sant Pol de Mar, L’Hostalet de Canet is 45 minutes’ drive from Barcelona; and has easy access to the N-II Motorway. Girona Airport is 1 hour away by car.
- Well located, very comfortable, good food, nice staff
- Staff was very friendly and the location was very central to the beach and town. The restaurant was great too!
- Staff were very friendly. Staff were kind to our kids. Comforfotable and clean accommodation. Relaxed atmosphere.
- nothing really good the breakfast was ok toast and coffee
- staff were very friendly. Hostal was basic and decor/door architrave in the bathroom was incomplete but the room was spotless and comfortable enough on a budget
Hostal Miranda is just 500 feet from Blanes Bus Station and 300 feet from the beach. It offers simple rooms, some with balconies, a 24-hour front desk, and a lively bar and restaurant.The Miranda guesthouse is 300 feet from the center of town, and about 150 feet from bars and entertainment.The rooms in Miranda guesthouse have tiled floors and heating, and some have balconies. They also have private bathrooms with a shower. All can be accessed by an elevator.From Blanes Bus Station there are regular services to Barcelona and Girona. Girona Airport is about 19 miles away, and the property can arrange car rental.
- Very accommodating and kind staff, nice ambiance, dinner menu available daily as well as other types of food
We loved the location and the staff. Buffet breakfast was good value and the room was basic but had everything we needed…
Would definitely stay here again next time I’m in Blanes!
Great location, soft and clean beds, good breakfast, and friendly staff!
Clean beach – is good reason, if you want(or need) quity relax near coast
PS: water pressure in shower was very powerful, that’s cool!
We could check in before the normal time.
- Great location (near Bus station (~3min by walk), shops, bars, beach (~5min), railway station (~25min but its ok)). Staff was always ready to help. Good and cheap breakfast. This hotel is the best for that price
Open since 1714, the family-run Hostal Mallorquines offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. This rural guest house is located just off the AP7 Motorway, 5 mi from Girona Airport.The Hostal’s restaurant has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. The menu features seasonal local products, including Catalan sausage and wild boar with mushrooms.Each functional room at Hostal Mallorquines has a TV and a work desk. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.The Mallorquines offers free public parking on site. The PGA de Catalunya Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away, while Girona is within a 20-minute drive. The beaches of the Costa Brava are less than 16 mi away.
- Very close to where I needed to be (Riudarenes), hotel has a nice restaurant within it. Room were clean, basic and functional.
the localisation is great, good place for the rest for the truck drivers, enough place to park,
rooms very tidy, the decoration inside is amazing, i can truly recommend! for this price really great hostal
- Everything! Excellent place to stay and explore Costa Brava with car. As well as see and feel live in Catalonia.
- People are super friendly! The food and wine are amazing and it’s a great place to relax!
- He food was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful
Hostal Atlantic is a 4-minute walk from Calella Beach, on Catalonia’s Maresme Coast. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, and has a chill out terrace and a 24-hour front desk.The basic rooms at the Atlantic guest house are heated and have tiled floors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Atlantic has a rustic à la carte restaurant. There is also a bar and snack bar.Parking is available nearby for an extra charge, and the guest house has a tour desk. Barcelona is an hour away by train, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- EXCELLENT FOR IRONMAN ATHLETES! Walking distance to the competition start. You can hava late check out and sleep after the Race. Smart choice.
- Great place to stay, I was doing my Ironman and it was perfect place to stay at!
- You get what you pay for (€40 per night) I suppose! Wouldn’t pay any more. Very basic, no A/C and noisey.
- This is a relatively cheap hostel & you get what you pay for. It had been recently decorated – but very inexpertly. Last year there were complimentary soaps and shampoo – this year it was 20% more expensive but there was none of the complimentary stuff. There was also a mix-up with our booking so when we arrived there wasn’t the right room available and the room we were temporarily booked in was really dire: smelly, leaking sink, and the bathroom window fell out…literally fell out. When we were given the right room the shower fell apart. It was an eventful stay. BUT we love the location, in the heart of the old town – and it is totally unpretentious. Overall we felt that the new owners had little experience in ‘hospitality’ and were learning ‘on the job’. Smiling more would help!!!
- Excellent American coffee, great location near the beach. The staff very nice and helpful. The room was clean. Nice place.
Offering an outdoor pool and attractive garden patio, this family-run guest house is 1,000 feet from Lloret Beach. There is a free Wi-Fi zone and rooms have flat-screen satellite TV.Hostal Magnolia is located in a quiet area of Lloret de Mar, on the Costa Brava. Lloret Castle is 1,650 feet away. There are also various shops and lively bars within a 10-minute walk.The Magnolia’s restaurant serves regional cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy meals outside on the patio, surround by flowers and plants. There are also on-site barbecue facilities.Each simple room at the guest house has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a private bathroom, and some have a balcony.
- Great owners and staff…..very friendly and helpful…..good location……clean and tidy……good value for money….a great place to stay
- Mostly the staff was I liked. You are treatened like a family member:)
Lovely family run hotel, they were really lovely, helpful and kind and made it a lovely relaxing holiday. Nice pool and table tennis area. Bar was great with reasonable prices for drinks.
Brilliant location, 5 mins from beach and shops.
WiFi was great! great staff and food and great location😎
Everyone extremely friendly including other holiday makers staying there!
- Friendliness of staff was amazing 2nd stay will be back Bar good fun most people return guests and all nationalities friendly
Set in a traditional town house, this charming guest house features 4 double rooms which have been carefully decorated. The house also has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room at this guest house features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Two rooms also include a spa bath, one of which is a double hot tub next to the bed.The restaurant specializes in pizzas which are baked in a wood-burning oven.Located in Santa Coloma de Farners, L’Argolla Hostal is 15 mi from Girona and 56 mi from Barcelona.You can also drive to Girona Airport in less than 15 minutes away. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- They were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean (air-conditioning was fantastic) and they also had personality making it feel more like a boutique hotel. If I’m back in the area I’ll definitely be looking to book there again!
- perfect location close to Girona airport by car. Very very clean and really nice rooms with nice simple decorations. Also very nice bathrooms and a great restaurant downstairs. Highly recommended
- Nos sorprendió el trato recibido por el personal, súper amables! cenamos muy muy bien la pizza increíble! muy acogedor! estuvimos como en casa!
- Habitación muy confortable. hostal muy céntrico y personal muy agradable.
- la habitación, la cama, el jacuzzi son fantásticos. Lo único raro es la entrada, que es una pizzeria y te tienes que cruzar con los clientes que hacen cola. Faltaría que añadiesen un par de toallas de baño más.
Bellsol Rooms provides rooms in Pineda de Mar. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms include air conditioning, and some rooms at Bellsol Rooms have a balcony. Guest rooms come with a seating area.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and fishing.Lloret de Mar is 12 miles from Bellsol Rooms, while Girona is 31 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Hortsavinyà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!