10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hillsborough Tobago – Top Hotel Reviews
Hillsborough Tobago is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hillsborough Tobago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hillsborough Tobago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hillsborough Tobago. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hillsborough Tobago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hillsborough Tobago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Hillsborough Tobago:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, SandyBush Getaway offers accommodations in Mason Hall.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Crown Point International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Little House On The Hill
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in Castara, Little House On The Hill features a garden. This guest house offers free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.
No reviews yet.
The Naturalist Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Castara, 9 miles from Diamond, The Naturalist Beach Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 13 miles from The Naturalist Beach Resort.
- Really nice staff, cosy room with a breathtaking view (whale room) over the bay. Location practically on the beach. Perfect place to relax. Friendly people everywhere and it feels very safe. Nice breakfast and a couple of restaurants close. D Almond tree looks like a hut but the food is really great – bring your own beer, they are not allowed to sell:) We hope you had a really good birthday party Ancle! Sorry we left a day earlier.
- Perfect place with amazing view! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Good wifi connection. Fish cakes on the breakfast table were delicious! If you like sound of waves, then this is a best place. Beach is quite a privat, not too many people. We enjoyed our staying a lot!
- Resort sits right on the beach. Great view of the ocean from our top floor room. Great outdoor kitchen & seating area. Nice breakfast & cute seating area for guests to talk then. Tracy at the front desk was super nice:)
- The beach,the facilities,the friendly staff and villagers. The tranquility.
- Beautiful beaches, wonderful accommodations! Well worth the drive!
Michael’s tropical suites
Michael’s tropical suites is located in Scarborough, just 2.9 miles from Diamond. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Crown Point International Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
onelovecottagetobago upstairs apartment
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, onelovecottagetobago upstairs apartment is located in Scarborough, just 3 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Beach Side Apartments
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beach Side Apartments offers accommodations in Parlatuvier, just 12 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Crown Point International Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Faith’s Villa of Tobago
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Faith’s Villa of Tobago offers accommodations in Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 6 miles from Faith’s Villa of Tobago.
- This property is the best place me and my family has ever stayed in Tobago. It was really far better than I had expected. The apartment is big and spacious. The furniture and appliances are relatively new and up-to-date. The view of the beach in my back porch was by far the best for me. While we were there, the country experienced a storm which we prepared for but I slept through because the apartment was well sealed and safe. The owner of the property was not physically there but we communicated so much via text that it felt as tho she was there in person. The people who were our hosts are her mother and brother and they were the best. I plan on travelling to there again in the August, this time with my girlfriends and I’m going right back there. If u choose this apartment, I promise you that you won’t regret it.
- The hosts are very hospitable and will provide anything you need once you ask. The location was very quiet with only the sounds of the birds to awaken to. The Glory Seeda apartment was spacious and clean to accommodate my family of four. There is added security of an alarm system for the premises and rapid response.
- Extremely friendly and kind staff made my stay most comfortable, clean apartments, easily accessible (smooth road) and ideal location for travelling to any where in Tobago.
- We were so happy to have chosen Faith Villa. Yes, the location is a bit inconvenient in terms of access to transport, but we had our own vehicle so it was fine. The staff were very friendly, courteous and made us comfortable. It was definitely worth the stay. We loved everything and would return here without hesitance.
- The customer service was excellent. I have no complaints. Will visit again.
Featuring free WiFi, Rosh’s Place offers accommodations in Scarborough.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 6 miles from Rosh’s Place.
No reviews yet.
Fish Tobago Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Buccoo.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Buccoo, 2.7 miles from Diamond, Fish Tobago Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.1 miles from Fish Tobago Guesthouse.
- The lady who comes to do the cleaning occasionally is nice.
- So nice, so friendly. A host that’ll do everything to make your stay the best ever.
- the location is great for those who want to rest and disconnect. Really nice and helpful stuff.
- We had a very pleasent stay at the Fish Tobago. Alicia took good care of us and helped us with all the requests we had.
- I enjoy my room it meet my expectations and Brandon is a gem he organize a night ride to the buccoo reef to there was a bonfire on the lagoon then we experienced a weird portion in the ocean where there are lantons a particular that glows in the water all over your body it was magical then we went to the nylon pool it was Awesome.
The Seaside Garden
One of our best sellers in Buccoo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Seaside Garden offers accommodations in Buccoo, just 2.9 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very clean rooms and pleasant ambiance. The host was friendly and provided helpful information about the local customs and activities.
The apartment was remarkably well equipped with everything you could need. It has a large covered shaded terrace with private dining area with lovely view over the bay.
Penny who looked after us and picked us up from the airport was charming and very helpful, organising a trip to the reef and a taxi for us.
Good wifi and television if you wanted it.
A comfortable indoor sitting room with ceiling fan and quiet air conditioning in the bedroom.
There are several restaurants, bars and local eateries within a few minutes walk.
Beautiful unspoilt beach right opposite with few people on it.
Luvinias restaurant at Miller’s guest just along the water’s edge is a nice place to eat with open terrace, nice food and a lovely view across the water.
Bakery just round the corner and supermarket about 15 minutes walk.
- Location near Buccoo Beach and several excellent restaurants literally steps away. Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. For the money it was a great value.
- Our host Gwendolyn is AMAZING!!! She is professional, approachable, helpful, and has a positive attitude…just a ray of sunshine. The property is centrally located and is a short taxi ride to Scarborough or Pigeon Point.The best part is Buccoo beach is your front yard, this long beautiful stretch of beach is peaceful and private…simply paradise.
Great location in front of Buccoo bay, wonderful never crowded beach. In the surroundings you can find supermarkets, local food take away and italian food restaurant also (this one is very expensive). Gwendolyn, the manager, is gentle and helpful. Guesthouse clean and well maintained, our room was ok and so was the common kitchen.
Wonderful sea view from the common terrace
Top Guest Houses In Hillsborough Tobago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hillsborough Tobago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hillsborough Tobago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hillsborough Tobago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!