10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island:
Seekers’ Hive – Orchid
Seekers’ Hive – Orchid is located in Orchidlands Estates, just 11 miles from Hilo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 12 miles from Seekers’ Hive – Orchid.
- Excellent location! Beautiful property with lush green grass and trees that have amazing flowers! Hosts were very pleasant and knowledgeable of the island.
- The room is clean and half hour drive to Hilo airport, one hour drive to volcano park.
- Everything was in order with many things in the kitchen to cook your food.
- Owner is knowledgeable about the island. Property may be cheaper in low season and good for budget travelers.
- The fruit trees and garden, night sounds. Close to lava flows and grocery store.
Shaka Shak Hospitality
The Shaka Shak Hospitality offers 2 distinctly unique properties: Shaka Shak Guest House is located in the uptown residential area of Hilo and Shaka Shak Downtown Studios are located in downtown Hilo.Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in Hilo just 30 minutes’ drive from the Volcano National Park and Mauna Kea, Shaka Shak Guest House is a 1950s plantation-style guest house features rooms with mountain views. A shared kitchen is available for guest use. Hilo Airport is 2.5 miles away.Shaka Shak Downtown Studios are equipped with refrigerators, coffee makers, and microwaves.A bike hire is available at these properties.Downtown Hilo, Liliuokalani Gardens, Richardson Beach are within 3.1 miles away from Shaka Shak Guest House. The Mauna Kea Observatory and the Volcano National Park are within 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Shopping at Prince Kuhio Plaza is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast was good and the owner was so nice. We liked meeting people from all over the world too.
Everything was so good.
If I go to Big Island again, I’ll stay there again.
Thank you for everything !
- Cynthia was such a gracious hostess and helpful in directing us on places to go. Her passion fruit jam and breakfast set up was AMAZING! MAHOLO Cynthia you are full of Aloha 😁
- The pancakes were wonderful and I loved the chocolate squares!
- The hostess is very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable.
Hawaii, Ocean View Hilo Bay
Located in Hilo, 24 miles from Volcano, Hawaii, Ocean View Hilo Bay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hilo Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- There is only one room and Amparo is so friendly!!
- I loved this place. You have access to a separate guest house, which is very clean/organized and has a private outdoor shower. The bed was very comfortable and you had control of the AC which was really nice for the getting out of the humidity. The hosts were both wonderful; Amparo prepared a delicious breakfast with a variety of bread, fruit, and protein that was a great start to the day. You each on the porch/patio overlooking the ocean and Hilo; even watched some planes land/take off. The property was easy to find and checking in/out were a breeze.
- Everything was so exceptional. Our visit was just perfect from the warm welcome to the goodbye (and the hope to see you soon). Breakfast extremely good! Thank you so much!
- The owner is amazing and could not have been more friendly and helpful. Also, it was a beautiful and clean room.
The outdoor bathroom which is lovely.
The cleanliness of the room.
The breakfast was plentiful and very good.
The view from the house.
Very welcoming owners.
I recommend it!
Hilo Bay Studios
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Shaka Shak Studios offers accommodations in Hilo.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for snorkeling and diving. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 2.5 miles from Shaka Shak Studios.
- Location was great! Close to restaurants and the farmers market.
- I loved that the bathroom and shower were just steps away from my room
- Host is v friendly n helpful. always free food with fruits in kitchen :)) clean kitchen n clean room n clean washroom. feel safe to stay with door locked. easy parking n easy access to town n supermarket.i enjoy so much during my stay.
- Private bathroom although almost no privacy for shower… Amenities for breakfast
- Staff lovely and really helpful. Met nice roomate. 😜
Hilo Honoli’i Hale
One of our best sellers in Hilo! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hilo Honoli’i Hale is located in Hilo, just 25 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hilo Vacation Rental
Located in Hilo in the region of Hawaii Island, 21 miles from Volcano, Hilo Vacation Rental features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 4.3 miles from Hilo Vacation Rental.
- we loved staying at the hilo vacation rental! everything was clean, the owner was very helpful and attentive! if you have any questions or need help he would help you. check in and out were super easy, wlan worked great. on the outside there are two cute little cats 🙂 kitchen is huge and has everything you need if you want to cook your own meals, also a large fridge/freezer, microwave and an oven. we shared a bathroom with other guests but it was always clean and refilled with things you need. theres also a large sofa and some tvs in the house. you should stay there if you are in hilo, we really loved this house and the cats! visit also the consicious culture cafe in hilo 🙂
- Size of room, availability of a full kitchen, good internet, parking, fast access to Saddle Road and Mauna Kea
- BIG, comfortable, and clean. A REALLY nice house. Checkin was easy. Only thing that would make it better would be to be located closer to downtown, but I’d stay here again for sure.
- We had a great stay at Hilo Vacation Rental. The property is extremely clean and well maintained. Owner is very friendly and easy to communicate with through texting. Bed is very comfortable and bathroom is spacious. It is great value for money and we could certainly come back if we visit Hilo again.
- I love this place.It is very comfort and convenience. Nice and clean
Enchanted Gardens is located in Orchidlands Estates, 11 miles from Hilo and 17 miles from Volcano. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hilo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Robbrecht Troost Pottery
Robbrecht Troost Pottery is located in Pahoa, just 14 miles from Hilo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Hilo Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Every thing was perfect.room was clean. It was very private.
- Loved our stay even the passing rains.. Beautiful home and property. Love the attention to details. Good location for all our activities. We love this area.
Great location close to Hilo and national park!
Friendly and nice host, hostel is cozy and just perfect for family traveling!
- Beautiful property. This is a one bedroom apartments with full kitchen facilities. It was immaculately clean and had nice decor. Comfortable furniture. They have their pottery studio non site and have lots of fruit & vegetables growing which they share with their guests. The owners were a delight to chat with.
- This is a beautiful well kept property. Robbrecht was like your best friend right off. He treated us like “no one is a stranger”. He thoughtfully surprised with a small Christmas tree and gifted us each a mug as a Christmas gift. Will always make it a point to book this property when we are on the big island. Mahalo Robbrecht for the Aloha we received.
Hawaiian Paradise Bungalow
Featuring free WiFi, Hawaiian Paradise Bungalow offers accommodations in Pahoa, just 22 miles from Hilo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Hilo Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hale Kawehi offers accommodations in Hilo, just 22 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 3.1 miles from Hale Kawehi.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!