10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hanga Roa Easter Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hanga Roa Easter Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hanga Roa Easter Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hanga Roa Easter Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hanga Roa Easter Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Hanga Roa Easter Island:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencial Vaianny offers accommodations in Hanga Roa.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from Residencial Vaianny.
- There are five rooms total. The owner is lovely and wants to please. We were able to store a bottle of wine and beer in her refrig. It is the absolute best location, right in the heart of things You also have the roosters and dogs in the neighborhood. Dogs are precious and very friendly. Food at all the restaurants was very good to very very good. We rented a car for four days. The wifi was fantastic, slow but very dependable. The shower was super hot water. It was a very good experience.
- The care taken by the owner, a good breakfast and a great shower
- Lo mejor fue la amabilidad de la señora Teresa y su personal. Siempre atentos para mejorar la comodidad de sus huéspedes. Dieron datos muy buenos para conocer y disfrutar de la isla. Un agrado conversar con ella.
- La atención de la dueña, los desayunos y servicio personalizado.
- La ubicación es increíble y la cordialidad de la personas de la hostal
Located in Hanga Roa, 4.1 miles from Isla de Pascua, Hostal Sunset features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hostal Sunset.
- Great welcome at the airport, quick tour of the town and welcoming fruit juice and introduction to the island – China makes herself available if you have any questions or need help. Restaurant next to Hostel is good value and really easy. Breakfast good. Close to town and really close to one of the moai sites. Our room was large and although not super smart was clean, comfortable and everything we wanted. Given the high prices on Easter Island this was good value
- The owner was very friendly and we had long conversations with her,
- The owner personally did everything she could to make our trip fabulous.
- Excellent location, very helpful staff, and comfortable – everything you need for a succesful holiday! We dont drive so we found this perfect walking distance to the town and some main sites. The manager is super helpful and knowledgeable.
- The owner China was very friendly and helpful and spoke English very well. Breakfast was good and everyday a little different. The Moai platform Tahai is only 5 walking minutes away. It is a quiet place, but still close to the main street. You hear the chickens when you wake up in the morning. Transfer to airport was included. For welcoming we got a flower necklace and a fresh juice. We enjoyed sitting on our little terrace, which every bungalow has.
One of our best sellers in Hanga Roa! Hostal Mihira’a is located in Hanga Roa, just 4.5 miles from Isla de Pascua.The rooms include a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Mataveri International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
-The room is good, comfort and the toilet is good. simple but everything we need- towel, a fan inside the room was really good
-The host is very nice even he doesnt speak any english, he picked us and returned us to airport.
-Fully equipped kitchen which is very important on the island to save costs.
Great price in a relatively expensive location
No fuss car rental
Free airport transfer
Owner picked us up from airport and sent us to airport
- Cecilia is very pleasant. A big plus for me is that she responded to all my questions in advance of our arrival. Cecilia came to greet us at the airport, bringing leis for us both. We rented a car from her directly. This was a no-nonsense transaction, competitively priced and super convenient. Upon arrival at the hostal we were handed the keys to her almost new little Daihatsu “SUV.” (Be aware, it’s a stick shift.) We liked the fact that the room had a small fridge in addition to the large well working fridge in the kitchen. Transportation was also provided back to the airport upon our departure.
- Stayed for 8 nights actually – I can say that the team running the hostel are amazing. Don Lois is a hands-on owner. Pays attention to every part of the hostel. They also provide Bicycle + Car rental – check with them before you rent one with the rentals companies (they tend to be more pricey – 25000+++). Don Lois’ mom is a super sweet lady; always there to attend and help out at his absence. Highly recommend them??????
- -The room is good, comfort and the toilet is good. simple but everything we need- towel, a fan inside the room was really good
Korina’s Guesthouse is located in Hanga Roa, just 4.5 miles from Isla de Pascua. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mataveri International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good location, good price
- Clean and nice decoration. Helpful staff. The staff/owner rode his motorbike us to help us to contact the travel agency / restaurant about their delayed pick up at our residence. Nice cleaning lady and nice breakfast. Room quite comfortable.
- for Chilean standard, quite a big breakfast, fresh juice.
- Korina is extremely welcoming and the room was always clean. She changed my linens and towels everyday.
- Korina is a very nice and friendly woman. She will tell you everything you need to know about Easter Island. And the breakfasts are great ! The property is just a 5 minute walk to the centre. Korina will pick you up at the airport, so be sure to look for your name on a sign !
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Hostal Pumakari is located in Hanga Roa in the region of Isla de Pascua, just 5 miles from Isla de Pascua. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Hanga Roa! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Vieroto is located in Hanga Roa, just 4.3 miles from Isla de Pascua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Room was super clean and confy, the owners were friendly and helpful. Location was great as it was close to downtown and in front of a beach where you can swim and do snorkeling.
- The owners are very friendly, the place is clean and tidy, the location is very convenient and close to to the beach. The owners were very understanding and helpful when we changed our booking after the first night (see cons)
- If you want to wake up to a beautiful view and the the sound of the sea, that’s the perfect place to be! Claudio and his family is offering warm-hearted place for relaxing and enjoying the Easter Island. I stayed there for almost a week and had some work to do. They gave me space, tips etc. and at the same time included me. The breakfast and all the lunches or dinner were so tasteful! If you really want to eat a good Ceviche, here you will get the best! Can totally recommend this place! Thank you very much for this magical stay!
It is run by lovely people with lovely dogs. The room was clean with comfortable and warm beds and the bathroom had hot water.
The breakfast was wonderful. I can’t eat wheat so they made me fabulous porridge, eggs and apple with honey.
It is extremely close to the Main Street and surrounded by lovely restaurants.
It is opposite the sea and there is a sea pool to swim in plus a park with a little out door gym equipment.
One of the owners speaks English.
- Claudio and his family are very nice hosts. The room was nice and clean and very good located. Recommended
One of our best sellers in Hanga Roa! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hostal Matá is located in Hanga Roa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hostal Matá.
- Great Garden with nice view of the ocean. Cozy shared kitchen. Lovely Mau helped a lot with tips and explications.
- La isla en general es genial, los paisajes hermosos.
El hostal queda cerca del centro, playa y locales de comida. La atención es muy buena, la Mau en todo momento estuvo dispuesta a ayudarnos. La cocina es amplia y todo esta muy limpio.
Mi estancia junto a mi madre fue excelente! Totalmente recomendable
- Todo, muy buena atención, ubicación y todo muy lindo !
- Gracias Mau!!! Es fundamental tu presencia! Hermoso lugar, familiar, internacional; tranquilo y con hermosa vista! Cariños para Laura!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hanga Roa, 4.1 miles from Isla de Pascua, Chez Hiva features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Vaihere offers accommodations in Hanga Roa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Mataveri International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- There is a little kitchen you can use, the Hostal is close to the Main Street.
- My stay at hostal Vaihere was great! The first thing what was surprising me is the nice and warm welcoming by Patricia. The hostal is very clean and has a good kitchen where you can cook as a backpacker.
- Lovel lady that owned it! Always friendly, always willing to have a conversation or help with anything you need! Comfy beds, nice areas to sit! Good utensils in the kitchen. Location was incredible!
Everything was absolutely perfect. We were greeted with garlands at the airport arrivals lounge, although we didn’t realise we should wait for everyone coming that day and ended up walking to the hostel ourselves! Yes, it is THAT close to the airport! About 10 minutes walk!
The room was clean and comfortable, perfect for a night stop and the bathroom was alright too 🙂 but what really topped it was the owner’s daughter was so kind enough to take us around the island and basically be our guide for the duration! It was one of the best things ever! Plus the rest of the staff/family were so lovely and friendly they made you feel at home straight away!
Promote sustainable Easter Island tourism and stay here! <3
- I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. No bunk bed and I was the only person in the 4-bed room. If the room is full, it would seem a bit crammed because there’s not a lot of space to put luggage/backpack. The room has a really nice balcony. The hostel is within walking distance to airport, but the really nice staff came to pick us up. The town is small so you can walk around within 10-15 minutes.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Tekena Inn is located in Hanga Roa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included. Very quaint, nice grounds. This is not a Hilton. It is basic en suite room that provides all you need. Fan kept the room cool. Easy walk to the beach and many restaurants.
- The quietness and quaintness everyone there was friendly. I like not having a phone or tv in the room. No one uses them anymore!! No shuttle fee they pick up and drop off
- It is meters from a government wifi spot, and two blocks away from the sea, from the church. But everything is close in Hanga Roa.
Great value. Rooms are clean and independent, even though in the same structure as others.
They did pick up and return to airport as courtesy
- Great location and very friendly owners/staff. The courtyard was very peaceful and made sleeping at night an ease. Although I don’t speak much spanish the staff did the best they could to help us and even upgraded us to a larger room.
Top Guest Houses In Hanga Roa Easter Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hanga Roa Easter Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!