10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Had Yao Beach Krabi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Had Yao Beach Krabi Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Had Yao Beach Krabi Province:
Jungle Hill Beach Bungalow
One of our best sellers in Ko Jum! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Jungle Hill Beach Bungalow is located in Ko Jum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.This guesthouse has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and canoeing. Phi Phi Don is 14 miles from Jungle Hill Bungalow, and Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Bed comfortable, food yummy. Shakes a must. Staff friendly & helpful
- View was amazing, beach is really nice, staff were great, food was tasty, bed was comfy, very quiet and secluded beach, not too many other tourists.
- We enjoyed a lot – great location, view and many things to do around. we had the cheaper hut in the top of the small hill in the jungle, which had a nice shade and a view through the trees to the sea. It is 2 minutes to the beach by many steps, so better for fit people. Super tasty restaurant (curries, satay, chicken with cashew nuts, shakes, rottis) with a great view and good prices. They have kayaks available for free to paddle left (south) to a great beach. But in the end, I think the best beach is just 200 meters to the right (north) from the hotel – quiet, clean, good for swimming also at low tide. Just in front of the hotel, you can swim at high tide only. They also rent motorbikes which is great to do to explore other beaches and restaurants.
- Going to Koh Jum you should be aware there are no attractions, no real shops, just beaches and resorts. Was the perfect place to just relax and unwind, food was nice, staff were very friendly. Would recommend
- Perfect location on the middle of the island. Nice staff. Nice feeling. We got it at 500 baht per night, but it felt like it was worth much more.
Dawn of Happiness
Located in Ao Nam Mao, 21 miles from Phi Phi Don, Dawn of Happiness features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 3.1 miles from Dawn of Happiness, and Krabi is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Open air lobby, restaurant and bar. Very cute beach front huts, on site massage, great and affordable drinks from the bar, the staff was friendly and helpful.
- The location ,near the beach in a area full of palm trees.
- Owner/staff are friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere.
- Beautiful bungalow accommodation smack on the beach. Friendly atmosphere, attentive kind manager and staff.. This place has a lot of character
- Great if you want to go back to basics, away from civilization and frontline beach.
Coral Bay Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Coral Bay Resort offers accommodations in Ko Jum, just 13 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 16 miles from Coral Bay Resort, and Ko Lanta is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Located on a very nice and quiet beach, almost no tourists at all (which was what we were looking for). Nice bungalows (no direct sea view though). Great place to relax. Beware though, swimming at low tide is not possible due to many rocks on the beach.
- Heaven on earth … if you are lloking 4 a place to just relax, enjoy good food, friendly staff and a goreouse scenery … look no further
- Wonderfull place. Very good Service. Beautiful beach. Nice people. Tasty food. During the all day is really quite. At night you can sleep well and deeply.
- The location of this resort is absolutely stunning – Ko Jum is a beautiful island and the beach is very relaxing. You get amazing sunsets there as well. The room we stayed in was comfortable and clean. It’s a great location to go to if you want to chill out.
- Really nice bungalows. Beautiful surroundings. Very helpful staff.
Loma Sea Views
Located in Ko Jum in the region of Krabi Province, 14 miles from Phi Phi Don, Loma Sea Views features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ao Nang Beach is 17 miles from Loma Sea Views, and Ko Lanta is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- This is a truly special place, even for Koh Jum, with the huts up in the trees. You feel the rhythm of the beach and forest. The staff are lovely, the dinner good, the huts lowkey but charming and the monkeys very cute
- Beautiful location right on the seashore. Very simple but comfortable huts with very friendly staff and an excellent restaurant and bar. Unlike some of its neighbours Loma Sea Views has not been overdeveloped and remains a charming, peaceful place to stay. Highly recommended.
- This property is on a nice deserted beach on the quiet island of Koh Jum. The island is yet to succumb to mass tourism so it’s a good quiet getaway. The massage offered by the beach at Loma is probably one of the best we have had in Thailand. We would go to Jum again but not to Loma.
- Nice stay to rest. However, it seems to be the last time (during the next 1-2(-3) years) to visit Koh Jum because this place gradually becomes a more and more flashy resort. This is a first row bungalow hotel, just on the beach, between trees, like in the jungle, i.e., this hotel is very nicely located. The beach is wide and cleaned up with leaves of the trees every day. They organise snorkeling in resonable prices. Pretty good fresh juice in the restaurant but the best fresh juice is in the Halal Food restaurant in the village (other restaurants sell juice strongly diluted and/or with addition of sweet syrup and big amount of ice). In the early morning many birds begin to sing so if you sleep shallow dream you could need ear plugs, I think (I used them).
- The staff here are so friendly and nothing is too much hassle for them. The room was comfortable and perfectly located on the beach. It’s lovely and quiet, bar the sound of waves and palm trees blowing in the wind that we fell asleep to. The bar has a wonderful atmosphere and attracts a nice group most nights. The staff light a bonfire on the beach every night and play chilled out music.
Sun Smile Beach Koh Jum
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Sun Smile Beach Koh Jum is located in Ko Jum, just 14 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.This guest house has a private beach area and car rental is available. Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles from Sun Smile Beach Koh Jum, and Ko Lanta is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 20 miles from Sun Smile Beach Koh Jum.
- Nothing a problem, clean basic (No hot water) this was not an issue, very close to the see. Food very good had fish on the last night beautifully cooked.
- Very clean bungalows, very comfortable. Best beach on the island, conveniant acccess to street with shop and great restaurants, free snorkell equipement, bonfire in the evening. Very quiet location, almost empty beach, great view from window.
- Situated directly on the beach, nice palm trees with grass underneath.
- Great location, very clean room, best beach on the coast but almost empty, close to the main road, very nice staff
helpful staff, great and quite location – literally on the beach, nice food.
Very nice place to relax and run away from civilization
Fahsai Bay Villa
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Fahsai Bay Villa is located in Ao Nam Mao, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. Ao Nang Beach is 2.7 miles from Fahsai Bay Villa, and Krabi is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Fabulous rooms with good air conditioning and by far the comfiest bed we’ve had the whole time we’ve stayed in Thailand! Nice quiet place away from the hustle and bustle, right next to a family mart and beach is a two minute walk down the road. Lovely Thai family running the place and there’s even a security guard there at night to keep an eye on things and do late check ins. Really cool decor with all the little umbrellas hanging from the roof!
- Fahsaibay offers good and clean accommodations. The rooms are comfy and quite, even the hotel is on a street. The security is always around the night. The personal is very lovely and helpful.
- Conveniently located next to Ao Nam Mao pier – stayed here the night before getting the boat to Tonsai. Room large for price. Good food at ‘Pad Thai’ restaurant next door which understood and was able to prepare vegan/veggie food.
- Great place to stay on way to Railay or back. Also good to have a base here and do a one day trips to places around Krabi. It is possible to get help with airport transfer in good prices here.
- Clean, simple and very worth the money. We spent about £10 to stay a night before going to Railay Beach the next day. Really close to the pier and the room was more like an apartment. Beautiful, hot water and air con! And there’s a really cute family run restaurant next door but one which had the best food.
Golden Moon Aonang
One of our best sellers in Ao Nang Beach! Golden Moon Aonang offers accommodations in Ao Nang Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 21 miles from Golden Moon Aonang, and Krabi is 7 miles away. Krabi Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy. The breakfast very good with a choice a of a small menu which will be made fresh for you.
- Close to the city center (less than 10min walking) in a very quiet location.
- The location near at halal food restoran & near beach
- Hotel and room were really nice, toiletries were great, bed was very comfy!
- Everything was perfect. ? We enjoyed our holiday.
Ao Nang Pool Resort Bamboo
One of our best sellers in Ao Nang Beach! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Ao Nang Pool Resort Bamboo is located in Ao Nang Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Ao Nang Pool Resort Bamboo, and Krabi is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 10 miles from Ao Nang Pool Resort Bamboo.
Super nice experience! I didn’t want to leave �
The bamboo houses are so romantic and comfy… every night you can enjoy the crickets’ songs.
Besides the pool, there is also a muai-thai club within the property so you can feel the thai culture even more �
Everything inside was clean and freshly washed. The bathroom was very up-to-date.
Big thanks to the host – Raymond! He is very nice and helpful person! And remember to ask him first if you need an advice for something. We did many one-day tours around islands and at the end we asked him to recommend us one. So he adviced us to make that 7-islands trip with Mariam tour company and that was the best! The guys were veery fun (some rude jokes might enter the game :d)!
I recommend you that trip, the Mariam tours company, Raymond and Bamboo Pool Resort! ��
The property is close enough to the town by moped but still far away enough to relax.
The Thai boxing gym on site is really interesting to watch and all the foreigners who use it are friendly.
The old man who does the tour stuff is very reasonable and dosnt try to rip you off to much but you will still need to haggle.
- The swimming pool and the staff were supper attentive. Especially Raymond who made sure our stay was perfect. Great value for money.
- We stayed there for 2 nights. In the start it was hard for the taxi to find due to improper signs. When we arrived, The staff was very friendly to arrange taxis and to recommend relevant restaurants. Raymond was highly useful and had great hospitality. When we arrived, we were told that we couldn’t get the room that we booked due to overbooking, as we travelled during high season. This meant that we got a smaller room without air conditioning. However, we got a smaller discount on the room, so that was good.
- Loved this place . Tiny little area of bamboo huts that were very comfortable . It’s a little off the path of nightlife which I liked . But it’s only 5 minutes by taxi or scooter . There’s a gym on premises for muai Tai fighters, you can train with them or simply watch . Liked it so much that we extended our stay from 3 days to 7 days.
- Super nice experience! I didn’t want to leave �
Rock View Terrace
Rock View Terrace is located in Ko Jum, just 14 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.The area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles from Rock View Terrace, and Ko Lanta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 17 miles from Rock View Terrace.
- Exceedingly charming place that is small and calm. Few bungalows means no crowd (or barely other people indeed during low season). Very friendly and helpful couple running the place.
- There are many things to tell about “Rock View Terrace”. Let’s start with the view from one of the 4 terraces: beyond magnificent! You have the nicest and pinkest sunsets. With those you should really enjoy the whole menu: everything is lovely home cooked – plan some time for you order – and very delicious! Mrs. Tong is a outstanding good Chef! Don’t Forget to try the steamed squid! Actually everything is amazing which brings us to Mr. and Mrs. Tong who run this place: they are lovely and helpful and open to new ideas or Special requests like a BBQ! Mr. Tong has some very nice plans to make this Little Piece of paradise even nicer in the near future. All together: Rock View Paradise is a small and very familiar and lovely Little place on this earth where you should stay when you are looking for silence, paradise, amazing view on the sea, a Little snorkeling or kayaking and enjoying good Food!
This property is amazing, like the paradise. The views from the terraces are so so beautiful. You can stay all day long for swimming, kayaking… This place is so quiet and very pleasant.
The owners are friendly and can help you to organize your trip…
- Wonderful location. Comfy bungalow. Helpful owner.
- Quiet and secluded, really beautiful location. Friendly hosts, Tong even taught me how to ride a semi automatic scooter. Gorgeous relaxing balcony, very comfortable.
JOY Bungalow Resort and Restaurant
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, JOY Bungalow Resort and Restaurant is located in Ko Jum, just 14 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Ao Nang Beach is 19 miles from JOY Bungalow Resort and Restaurant, and Ko Lanta is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 21 miles from JOY Bungalow Resort and Restaurant.
- Lovely staff amazing beach, our favourite place in Thailand so far. We loved the outdoor shower.
- The location of the resort and our bungalow was fantastic and very calm,surounded by nature right on the beach with beautiful seawiew. Good beach for walking. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- nice location, great beach, friendly staff, great food…relaxation pur
- I upgraded to a bungalow with electrics which made the experience totally different in that I had a fan and could sleep . Whilst I think the idea of no lighting is so lovely the reality can be a little challenging . Last time I had a bungalow with no form of fan and it was a completely different experience this time . As an aside the food is absolutely out of this world as are the staff . 5 star
- Great location for the long south Koh Jum beach, fresh sea food was lovely, although a little expensive for what you got. Food was good.
Top Guest Houses In Had Yao Beach Krabi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Had Yao Beach Krabi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!