10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Guinea – Top Hotel Reviews
Guinea is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Guinea. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guinea. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guinea. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Guinea right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Guinea with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Guinea:
Cupid’s Home is located in Saint Philip, just 7 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 12 miles from Cupid’s Home, and Long Bay is 0.9 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rest Haven Beach Cottages
Rest Haven Beach Cottages is located in Saint Joseph, 11 miles from Silver Sands and 10 miles from Bridgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 9 miles from Rest Haven Beach Cottages.
- Fitz made our stay! He was so welcoming and incredibly helpful throughout our time at Rest Haven. His genuine kindness and hospitality made us feel very comfortable there. The location provided privacy and a quiet escape from the busy, touristy parts of the island. It was a treat to experience the lush and rugged coast of the island, and well worth the detour.
- This is in a glorious location with hosts that made sure your every need was met. They went above and beyond to provide us with all we needed and made us feel completely at home. The view was unbeatable, Soup Bowl and the Bathsheba coast right on your doorstep. We would happily return again!
- Stayed in the two bedroom house, loved the porch over looking the waters. Super close to bus stop. Very cozy.owners were awesome.
- Excellent location , very friendly and helpful host
- The staff was really nice. We liked staying near the East Coast surf. It was a chill vibe on that side of the island. Great sunrises and a near a trail that is fun to walk along the coast.
Cynson Villa Holiday Accomodations
Set in Christ Church, Cynson Villa Holiday Accommodations features free WiFi throughout the property. Every room is equipped with a balcony with garden views.At the guest house, each room is fitted with a wardrobe. Rooms are fitted with a kettle, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven. All units will provide guests with a microwave.Silver Sands is 2.4 miles from Cynson Villa Holiday Accommodations, while Bridgetown is 6.8 miles from the property.
- Keith has worked very hard to have this property repaired due to the recent Category 5 Hurricane (Maria) that hit only 6 months ago. There are some minor details that he will be taking care of however this property is still in better shape than most (if not all) of the hotels down on the waterfront (who, in all fairness, were hit pretty badly). Normally there is free wifi however all of the communication lines are down in this area. Also liked the fresh coconut water provided by the host from his tree right in the yard!
- I liked its location near the airport and the free wifi.
- The location is in a good area near to the airport. The cost was very good.
- The location was excellent, very near to the airport for if you need to stopover due to flight connections. The staff was very good and helpful. I complain and there was improvement.
-Proximity to the airport, and the friendly & helpful villa taxi driver Grantley when my airport taxi finally got me to the place. Nice guy!
-Cost of rental
-Improved service in near future
PROVIDENCE – BREEZY AND RELAXING
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PROVIDENCE – BREEZY AND RELAXING offers accommodations in Christ Church. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Silver Sands is 2.1 miles from PROVIDENCE – BREEZY AND RELAXING, and Bridgetown is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
KINGSLAND – COSY & CENTRAL
KINGSLAND – COSY & CENTRAL offers accommodations in Christ Church.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Silver Sands is 3.3 miles from KINGSLAND – COSY & CENTRAL, and Bridgetown is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Melbourne Inn offers accommodations in Christ Church.The rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from Melbourne Inn, and Bridgetown is 4.4 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable and the showers had recently been retiled.
The best beach to go to is Dover Beach as Kenny has good sunbeds and parasols at 20 Barbados. Daddy’s cafe outside of Dover beach is excellent, as is My Friend’s Place and Ocean 15 Hotel.
- Very close to the beach, nice size, clean, balcony, very friendly staff
Awesome time again at Melbourne! Great staff, very clean and comfortable! All our needs were met!Great Location!
Thank you so much!!!
The bedding was changed every three days. The staff was friendly and professional. There were two double beds (we expected a single plus a cot). Floors were washed often. We had a heat pump/AC unit, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, a 15-foot ceiling. The balcony overlooked well trimmed hedges, flowers, palm trees. There was lovely birdsong every morning (I didn’t even mind the rooster crowing). Bonus: The day after we arrived, we were greeted by a green anole off to the right of our balcony; it slithered down the side of our building as I approached it!
The Coffee Bar at the Ocean 15 Bar & Restaurant (about a minute away) had great food, service, and value. We were two minutes from the ocean at Dover Beach.
- I liked everything about this property, It is much better than advertised. It is not a 5 star, but the accommodation, staff and the location makes this the perfect options for those not wanting to break the bank, but still have decent, well priced accommodation. We stayed as a group of 10, 2 per room and we had an amazing time. The shops, beach and bars were all in walking distance. The room had all the utensils needed to whip up a 5 star breakfast/dinner to share, we just never got that far 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable and the showers had recently been retiled.
Dover Woods Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Christ Church, Dover Woods Guest House offers accommodation with a garden. Well situated in the Saint Lawrence district, this guest house features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, guest rooms are cleaned Monday to Friday. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms also include a wardrobe.Silver Sands is 4.3 miles from Dover Woods Guest House, while Dover Beach is within walking distance.
- Location, made to feel welcome. Lots of space, old traditional house.
- An absolute gem in paradise! Idyllic surroundings, peaceful and to top it off the lady of the house is just the loveliest. Gail takes pride in keeping the house spotless and making sure every guest is taken care off. Our room was downstairs, it was a generous size with air-con, wifi and overlooking the beautiful garden (which is perfect for a morning yoga session). Close to the beach, super market, restaurants, a short minutes’ walk to gap for the bars etc and the main bus stop. Gail was very helpful with any questions we had and my cousin and I totally felt at home staying here! I highly recommend staying here and next time I’m back on the Island I will be staying here.
The owner, Gail, is wonderful and made our stay even more special. The photos do not do justice to the house neither do they show how spotless it is!
The neighbouring resort (Sandals) had on going construction when we were there (but should be done when this is published). Gail made sure that the manager compensated us for the disturbance, which he did with an evening pass for dinner at any of the restaurants.
The guest house is easy walking to the Gap and beaches. The main road is a short walk and from there you can go to all the other areas of the island on the local buses.
We originally booked for 5 nights but after looking at other areas decided to stay for 3 more nights at Dover Woods.
- Everything! Gale was an absolute Gem, the location was very handy, about a 10-15 minute walk from the main beach area. Couldn’t recommend enough! A great stay if you’re looking to meet new people if/or you’re travelling alone. Great value for money
Gail, the house owner 🙂
Great area, close to the beach, supermarket and bus station
House Sunrise is located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, just 5 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Bridgetown is 4.2 miles from House Sunrise, and Long Bay is 9 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Dover Guesthouse offers accommodations in Christ Church.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from Dover Guesthouse, and Bridgetown is 4.2 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Was lucky to get an en-suite room, made all the difference in terms of privacy. Did not purchase A/C – the fan (complimentary) did the job. A beautiful balcony facing North (communal use). The nearest beach is 3 min. walk. The same goes for the nearest bus stop. Plenty of eateries close by.
Brigitte was very informative, in fact she Gave me a detailed explanation of the Dover House location that when I took the regular bus 🚌 service I didn’t walk to much to find it.
When I got there I was greeted by Rudin and I must say he’s very hospitable. There are many places to eat and drink and have fun meeting new people local and foreign.
- The owner was very welcoming and made us feel at home from the inception. The location was great and in walking distance to restaurant beaches and nightlife.
- So hospitable, neat and affordable. The owner is very generous and understanding. I had a wonderful time.
- La proximité avec la plage et les commerces et le calme de la maison
Dover Gardens Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Dover Gardens Guesthouse offers accommodations in Christ Church. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Silver Sands is 4.5 miles from Dover Gardens Guesthouse, and Bridgetown is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Dover Gardens Guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Guinea Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Guinea to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Guinea but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Guinea. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!