10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Guiamets Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Guiamets Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Guiamets Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guiamets Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guiamets Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Guiamets Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Guiamets Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Guiamets Catalonia:
Hostal La Creu
La Creu offers a 24-hour reception and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Mora d’Ebre, it features a stylish breakfast room with local art work.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at La Creu has a TV. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast. Restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.The hotel can arrange off-road driving excursions and visits to Priorat’s vineyards.Miravet is 3.7 mi from the hotel, while Els Ports Natural Park is a 40-minute drive away.
- The bed was very comfy the room was always warm during the night, overall an amazing stay
- Spacious room. Good shower. Comfy beds. Hotel decor light, and restaurant moderate.
- Hotel personnel were fabulous. Room was very clean. Great location
- Great value for money. Room was surprisingly spacious. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of options. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
The lady in charge of reception, the restaurant and breakfast was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The restaurant had a lovely ambience as did the separate breakfast area.
The room was simply but adequately furnished, clean and quiet.
Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera
Located in Móra d’Ebre, Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera offers a shared lounge. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms at Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cambrils is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Reus is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera.
- Breakfast included, very clean and easy access to the hostel
- Excellent place over a organic and local produced products. Delightful breakfast 🤗 and very helpful staff.
- Conchita the host was very friendly and cooked a very tasty breakfast.
- Simple and friendly. Some interesting places to visit in surrounding countryside.
- Lovely, calm, comfortable place. A little quirky. Beautiful home-made jams and a great atmosphere.
Icona del Pont Vell
Located in Porrera in the Catalonia Region, 17 mi from Salou, Icona del Pont Vell features a terrace and views of the mountain.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The property can help you book spa sessions under request and at an extra charge, a bottle of wine is included.Tarragona is 21 mi from Icona del Pont Vell, while Cambrils is 14 mi away. Reus Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- Sylvia made us feel really welcome and her home-made jam was delicious. Good comfortable bed.
- Silvia, la chica que lo lleva es ESPECTACULAR. El desayuno buenísimo. Esta bien situado, cerca de los bares y de la tienda, cajero. la casa es muy cómoda y bonita, quizá la cama un poco pequeña pero es que mi pareja mide casi dos metros.. Para repetir!!
- El desayuno extraordinario. La casa, antigua , pero arreglada con muy buen gusto. El pueblo de Porrera muy autèntico. Cena en el rebost de Cal Carlets estupenda, la mejor escudella de mi vida.
- La Sílvia és una noia molt simpàtica i amable que ens va ajudar sempre que ho vam necessitar. L’habitació era acollidora, la temperatura càlida i tot estava molt nét. Hi havia tovalloles, assecador de cabell, tot el necessari per estar confortables. Els esmorzars eren increïbles, amb uns pastissos casolans boníssims. Hi tornarem.
- Trato excelente de Silvia, nos organizo una estancia a la carta. Super amable y atenta en todo momento.
Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, Hostal Elvira belongs to the Vinícola del Priorat Winery. This functional guesthouse offers a communal kitchen, a lounge and heated rooms with private bathrooms.Elvira Hostal is in the same building as the winery’s shop, where you can buy local wines and Arbequina olive oil. You can prepare meals in the shared kitchen, or try one of the traditional restaurants in the village of Gratallops.The staff at the Elvira can provide information about the area, including wine tasting visits in the Priorat region. Less than 3 miles away, the Montsant Nature Reserve is popular for hiking and biking. Free parking can be found near the guesthouse.
- It is a very cosy, clean and laid-back . I really liked the small kitchen downstares with spare dishes, glasses and other things needed to finish the day around the table with your friends and a couple of bottles of Priorat wine.
- VERY clean and well serviced property/unit. Excellent shower. Reasonably comfortable beds. Parking is “public” but immediately outside the door. Convenient to everything in village and for exploring Priorat. Kitchen and common area was a bonus.
This is value for money!
It is also great location, i.e. 12 meters to the winery. So taket the opertunity for some excellent Wine and snacks
- The location was perfect, close to the wineries and restaurants nearby. The bed was comfortable, we had a private bathroom and a shared balcony with the room next door. The staff were super friendly, however it was a bit difficult to communicate via English and we unfortunately do not speak Spanish. Be aware you need to report to the wine shop across from the hotel to pay and get keys etc which we were not aware of when we got there so it was a little confusing. We were able to sort everything out though so it was no trouble. There is a large kitchen with everything you need for cooking which is also great.
- Great location next to Vinicola. Perfect for wine tasting. Access to swimming pool.
Hostal Restaurant Populetus
Offering a traditional Catalan restaurant and free WiFi, Hostal Restaurant Populetus is located in Poboleda.Each room here has a TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.At Hostal Restaurant Populetus you will find a garden, meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. The property offers free parking.There are opportunties for hiking in the area, and Montsant Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi awayYou can drive to Cartoixa d’Escaladei, a 12th-century monastery, in 15 minutes. Reus Airport is 24 mi away.
- Very pleasant stay. clean, safe and very gentle staff . Breakfast was very good. We were happy with our stay.
- Nice place unforgenetly the charming restaurang was closed. In a nice spot of small charming town, with a bit to Sunday closed resturantes.
Authentic Priorat accommodation in the heart of the village. The most amazing restaurant with an excellent selection of wines. Breakfast is not buffet, but fairly enough and good.
The owners (and personnel) are very welcoming and helpful. They only speak Spanish and Catalan, but that just adds to the charm of the location.
- This is a great place to stay. Clean, basic, friendly staff, amazing breakfast.
- Bien ubicado, tranquilo. El dueño muy amable. Restorante se ha adaptado a mi dieta vegana.
Les Velles Escoles
This restored old school of the Les Irles village offers a charming retreat in Tarragona, just 15 minutes from Costa Dourada. Rooms maintain authentic exposed stone walls.Les Velles Escoles features a large lounge with a fireplace where guests can relax. Drinks can also be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace.The restaurant at Les Velles serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared by chef Moises Adell Odena. The bar offers light refreshments, as well as a choice of board games and TV.Port Aventura Theme Park is just 25 minutes from Les Velles Escoles by car. The hotel is also 15 minutes from Reus Airport.
- Home made dinner was excellent! With glass of wine it was wonderful end of trip.
- Les Velles Escoles felt like a home away from home. The host and her son were warm and welcoming. We particularly enjoyed returning each night to our bottle of red wine and a delicious meal. We were very sad to leave.
- Everything was perfect! Local kitchen – perfect! Beautifully designed rooms in old school of the small village – perfect! Nicest host ever met – perfect! 🙂
L’amabilitat, i bon tracte,
amb una atenció molt bona.
El servei de menjador impecaple
Ambient casolà, i molt tranquil
- La cama muy cómoda, la dueña muy amable, cena buenísima. Sitio ideal para una escapada romántica
Hostal Pardo is 1,150 feet from Miami Platja Beach, on the Costa Dorada, and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, rooms at the Pardo are also heated and have street views.A daily continental breakfast is available in the Pardo guest house restaurant, which has a terrace. Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or play billiards in the games room.Luggage storage is available. The guest house offers easy access to the A7 Motorway and Bonmont Golf Club is 3.1 mi away. You can drive to Reus Airport or Port Aventura Theme Park in 20 minutes.The train station is 1.2 mi from Hostal Pardo.
- The shower was very powerful. The air Conditioning was also of good quality.
- We came for a wedding and stayed for one night. The room/hostel was as described on booking.com. The room was small but very clean and the air conditioning worked very well. The staff were very helpful and friendly, we were able to park our car in the small street right opposite the hostel. Beaches were within a walking distance.
- Excellent value for money. Very convenient for overnight stop. Staff very friendly and breakfast excellent value
- The hostal was excellent, staff friendly and accommodation exactly what we wanted for a night’s stay.
Pleasantly surprised with the room, it was very modern and had a well fitted bathroom.
Didn’t need anything more.
The family-run L’Hostalet is set in Arbolí, 3.1 mi from Siurana Reservoir in the Montsant Nature Reserve. This charming rustic guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Heated rooms feature tiled floors and a TV. All have a balcony and a private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms also have a sofa bed.Catalan cuisine is offered in the restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. There are 2 dining rooms, as well as a café-bar and a terrace.There is a tour desk and Reus Airport is 20 mi away. You can reach the beaches of Tarragona and Salou in just over 30 minutes.
- Had a good dinner at the restaurant. Nice people, very friendly, made us feel welcomed. Superb location for climbers.
- Family friendly lovely people of this lovely place!!!
- Nice and cozy hotel situated in the center of the town of Arboli. Small but comfortable room (extremely comfortable bed), very friendly staff, and great food served for breakfast. Great place to stay if you plan to explore Siurana (30 min drive) or the surrounding lake (Prades Siurana). Would definitely stay again
- Schöne, saubere Zimmer, beheizbar, ruhig gelegen, nettes Personal, hübsches kleines Hotel.
- Todo muy agradable, la atención fantástica, muy amables, muy cercano, un lugar precioso y familiar! Totalmente recomendable!
Hostal La Panavera
Rooms in this restored olive mill offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and views of the historic center of El Perelló. This guest house is a 10-minute drive from Cala de l’Àliga Beach.Hostal la Panavera has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. Each room includes flat-screen cable TV. Bathrooms come with amenities, and some also have a hydromassage shower.A homemade breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The guest house also has a terrace and a lounge with an open fireplace.La Panavera is within a 15-minute drive of various beaches, including Santa Llúcia and Morro de Gos. The Deltebre Natural Park is just 7.5 mi away, while Tarragona is a 45-minute drive away.The 24-hour reception offers information about the region. You can find free public parking nearby.
- Comfortable Beds /Pillows, Lovely cooked Breakfast with fresh (real) orange juice. We arrived on an evening when the local restaurants were not open – at short notice the owner cooked us an Omelette with salad and a lovely local desert.
- Diana’s friendly welcome and attention to detail. The freshly cooked breakfast was delightful. Our three dogs made very welcome too.
- I liked the general atmosphere ,like being sincerely welcome
- Renovated traditional house in town. Our room was room big and comfortable with a mini-fridge. Fast WiFi, cooked breakfast.
- Friendly welcome, well appointed, renovated building, careful preservation of the original features, up dated with very modern , fixtures and fittings. The bathroom having all comforts, complete with a range of toiletries. Very comfortable bathrobes for relaxation, after indulging in a choice of bath or shower. Excellent breakfast, all freshly prepared and served.
Mas Trucafort – Adults only
Mas Trucafort features free WiFi and views of the mountains 1.2 mi from Falset. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.Mas Trucafort features certain rooms that feature a terrace, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A à la carte breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Salou is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Tarragona is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 19 mi from Mas Trucafort.
- The best place you can choose for visit the Priorat and the Montsant area. Nina and Roger are excellent hosts and I’ll come back. The room is clean, the bed is nice and comfortable and they were helpful and attentive.
- Breakfast, location and warm and quiet environment.
Great welcome and helpful owners. Wonderful food – we had some really memorable dishes whilst there. Flexible about meal times.
Owners very knowledgable about the area.
Secure storage for bikes.
- Nina and Roger are wonderful hosts and Roger’s food is amongst the best we have ever eaten.
- Llit molt cómode, grans vistes des de l’habitació i molta tranquil.litat. Recomanable.
Top Guest Houses In Guiamets Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Guiamets Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Guiamets Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Guiamets Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!