10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Guanarteme Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Guanarteme Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Guanarteme Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guanarteme Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guanarteme Gran Canaria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Guanarteme Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Guanarteme Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Guanarteme Gran Canaria:
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! This guest house is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, just 150 feet from Alcaravaneras Beach. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.Alcaravaneras Hostel is close to Las Palmas’ main nightlife spots, as well as a range of shops. Gran Canaria Airport is a 25-minute drive from the guest house.Staff at Alcaravaneras Hostel’s reception can arrange surfing and scuba diving courses for guests. Las Canteras Beach is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- It basically value for money. It’s cheap, so expect a place that’s only good for sleeping 😉
- Nice room with a good location for a fair price! The guy running the hostel is really nice and helpful!
- Ease of checkin was nice.. Room price and cleanliness was outstanding.
- Bit shabby on the outside, but clean, comfortable and well run. Ciro at the desk is excellent —
- I liked the very nice staff, cleanliness and location and the fact it was SUPER CHEAP.
Amore Mio is located on the beachfront in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, a 5-minute walk from Parque de Santa Catalina and one mile from Centro Comercial El Muelle. Located around 1.2 miles from Poema Del Mar Aquarium, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 1.4 miles away from Parque Romano. Centro Comercial Las Arenas is 2.1 miles from the guesthouse.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, like cycling.Puerto de la Luz is 3 miles from Amore Mio, while Casa Museo Colon is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Very convenient location: 10 min walk to a big shopping centre, 10 min walk to bus stop with connections to all cities in Gran Canaria and the airport, 10 min walk the other direction to the beach, 1 min walk to a supermarket. Staff was very friendly, but spoke almost no English
- Niets, een neussnuitende , hoestende dame, erg goor. Geen aanrader
- Výhodné umístění nedaleko pláže. Do centra několik minut chůze. Také zastávky autobusů jsou vzdáleny cca 10 minut chůze.
- La únicacion cercana a las canteras y parque santa Catalina es lo único bueno que tiene
- La ropa de cama con olor a sudor,la cafetera sucio la bandeja sucio no avia jabon en la bañera ……
Hostal 7 Soles
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Hostal 7 Soles is located 1,000 feet from Canteras Beach in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms at 7 Soles come with an LED TV with international channels and a work desk. A hairdryer and iron can be requested at reception.Hostal 7 Soles has a large sun terrace and free beach towels. There are also lounges with reading areas. Guests have free use of the communal kitchen, including a fridge, kitchenware, and microwave.Located a 3-minute walk away, the Harbor Market offers a wide range of products, either to take away or eat on site. Guests can enjoy grilled fish and other dishes.Public parking is available a short walk from the guest house. There are many shops and restaurants nearby, and you can take part in water sports on Las Canteras Beach.
- Great Location, facilities, not noisy, friendly staff 🙂
- Great location, value for money, best facilities in this price range and location
Close to a fabulous beach, shops, restaurants and public transport.
Terrific WiFi service in the room and reception area.
Although the place is quite old fashioned it is kept clean. The staff are helpful and hard working.
- The rooms were very clean. Every day, if you leave your keys at the reception before noon, your room will be cleaned and the towels changed. There is one fridge at the reception free to use to store beer, and also a microwave oven. The hostel is very close to the Las Canteras beach, just a few minutes walking. Also, supermarket (Super Dino) is within few minutes walking.
- From the northern end of the district of Playa de las Canteras, Hostel 7 Soles is located 5 minutes away. Excellent location for all further research of Las Palmas. The property offers private rooms with private bathroom as well as the possibility of accessing the upper terrace. The staff is very friendly and communication was always pleasant. Thanks for a lovely stay 🙂
The Kasa guest house is located in the historic center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 3 minutes’ walk from Canteras Beach. The rooms have balconies and flat-screen cable TVs.The Hostal Kasa is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants, and just 5 minutes’ from several popular clubs. Las Palmas Bus Station is about 650 feet away, and offers a regular service to many parts of the island.Kasa Hostal offers free Wi-Fi and vending machines, and breakfast is available on request. There is also a laundry room.
good location near to everything
- Great location, clean room, quality and price value.
- The location is perfect close to the beach and shops and lots of restaurants. The staff were brilliant very helpful with any questions. Everything is spotlessly clean the bed was comfortable. My room had a fridge a kettle TV and towels. I will stay here again. 😁👍
- TELEVISION CHANNELS: I stayed for the fifth time 9 nights, to go biking in the mountains. The owner improved the television channels from nearly only spanish channels to more foreign channels. What is very usefull for all the international visitors. So a few German channels. CNN, Bloomberg and CNBC in English and Eurosport in German. More fun when I stay at home and info what,s going on in the world. Herman Janssen, 72, Dutch.
- Overall I am very happy with my 4 night stay at Hostal Kasa. For the price range and the star rating it met my expectations. The staff were friendly and accommodating the facilities are fine, the room was spotless and the location is great. It’s close to the beach, restaurants, cafes the bus station, a park and a launderette. It’s well suited for easy going folk with reasonable expectations for what they get for a low price. Note that the streets are noisy… as you would expect in a very central location but the windows excluded most of this noise.
- Friendly staff
El Sueño de Alejandra
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! El Sueño de Alejandra is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, a 4-minute walk from Parque de Santa Catalina, and provides free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Centro Comercial El Muelle, Poema Del Mar Aquarium and Parque Romano. The property is 1.5 miles from Centro Comercial Las Arenas and 2.8 miles from Puerto de la Luz.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at El Sueño de Alejandra also feature a balcony.INFECAR is 3.1 miles from the accommodation, while Casa Museo Colon is 3.2 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 16 miles away.
- Nice room with well equipped kitchen and clean bathroom. Very nice and friendly people. Located in about 10minutes from the beach.
- It was a very plaesure to stay one week there. It‘s very central, there are a lot of Supermarket and just a few meter distant for the beach. Just Perfect for holiday 😎
- Good hotel, excellent location, hospitable owner. There is everything you need and more! We were allowed to leave things for a few hours after our stay was over. We liked it here. Recommended to everyone!
- Central location, near to supermarkets, coffees and restaurants, near to metro station, very clean rooms, comfortable bed, the staff is really friendly, there is a room for luggage which is perfect if you want to explore the city before or after your stay, the reception is 24 hours, the price is more than worth it for the things that you receive.
- We liked that the room and bath were clean. Also, there are not many guests and thus it’s calm and you can always access the bathroom without waiting.
City Room Las Palmas
City Room Las Palmas is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, a 12-minute walk from Parque de Santa Catalina, and has free WiFi. Built in 1980, the property is within just 0.8 miles of Centro Comercial El Muelle and a 16-minute walk of Parque Romano. Certain rooms at the property include a patio with a city view.Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the guesthouse, including cycling and hiking.Poema Del Mar Aquarium is one mile from City Room Las Palmas, while Centro Comercial Las Arenas is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location and very nice family that owned the rooms.
- Very clean property, great pillows convenient location.
- Great central location close to main commercial area and 5-10 min walk to La Cantera beach. Rooms seem relatively new/renovated and shared bathroom was a good size and clean during my stay. And Mercado Central is across the street for good affordable breakfast or walk 1 block to a fancier but not expensive rooftop breakfast at El Corte Ingles
- Staff outstanding and the boss was so helpful! Impr
- I was impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff and the manager. They carried my luggage upstairs to my room when I arrived and downstairs when I left. It was pleasant that all the staff except one or two people spoke only Spanish and mainly Spanish, as I was in Spain and it is very positive to meet a Spanish manager and Spanish staff. It is also unique to experience how heartfeld friendly and welcoming the local people are. I found it great that local people were employed in the hotel and earning a living there, it made me feel that my money went to help the local community which is essential. The cleaning staff was excellent and kept everything 5star clean.The effort that everyone displayed to make me as a guest happy is greatly appreciated.
Twenty Seven Degrees Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Twenty Seven Degrees Las Palmas is located 800 feet away from Alcaravaneras Beach in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The property has a shared rooftop terrace with a shared kitchen. Private parking is available on site on request.Twenty Seven Degrees Las Palmas offers rooms with shared bathrooms and an apartment with private kitchen and private bathroom with a hydromassage bath. A breakfast is served on the terrace on the top floor.The kitchen includes a fridge, an electric stove, an oven and a coffee maker. There is also a living room with sofas and a television.Las Canteras Beach is 3,100 feet away from Twenty Seven Degrees Las Palmas, while Maspalomas is 27 mi away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 mi from the property.
- Everything was great! Wonderful staff, great location, very clean! I recommend to stay here.
- Breakfast was varied and a good start to the day. It was held on the top open patio area – nice setting. Room was easily accessible. I walk a lot so the location was fine for me. It is a small downtown so most should find it a good central location.
- This was a very quiet location, yet within easy walking distance of the food market (central market) and the beach. I enjoyed the privacy of the apartment. The hosts were gracious and quick to help me.
- The best accommodation in Las Palmas. An absolute delight.
- It feels like coming home. It´s cosy and clean, extra points for the rooftop (this is where breakfast is served and where you can have your chill in-between daytime activities).The location is perfect and you´ve got your needed essentials at walking distance – the beach, shopping, Mercado Central for the fruits, foodstores, bars.
Offering free WiFi, Casa Alcaravaneras offers accommodations in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, an 8-minute walk from Parque de Santa Catalina. The property is close to several well-known attractions, half a mile from Centro Comercial El Muelle, a 14-minute walk from Poema Del Mar Aquarium and 0.8 miles from Parque Romano. Centro Comercial Las Arenas is 1.6 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom.Puerto de la Luz is 2.5 miles from Casa Alcaravaneras, while Casa Museo Colon is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Es handelt sich um eine Wohnung, bei der man die Gemeinschaftsräume wie Küche und Wohnzimmer noch mit anderen Personen teilt, daher für romantische Urlaube nicht geeignet. Für kleinere Gruppen oder größere Familien allerdings top geeignet, da die Gemeinschaftsräume gut ausgestattet und geräumig sind.
- wir waren nicht informiert, dass noch eine Familie in der Wohnung zur gleichen zeit dort wohnte , erst spät abends wurden wir durch babyweinen erschreckt, wir wollten morgens unsere koffer abstellen ,da der flieger schon um 10 Uhr dort war, dies ging leider nicht da bis 14 Uhr niemand dort war so mussten wir mit zwei kindern stundenlang unsere koffer umher tragen dies war sehr beschwerlich.
- Тихое место. Много места: 4 спальни, 2 ванных комнаты, кухня, гостиная. Удобное расположение.
Appartamento situato in una posizione facilmente raggiungibile attraverso gli autobus e sulla via principale di Las Palmas. Raggiungibile in pullman dall’aeroporto in una 40ina di minuti (linea 60 fino a Santa Catalina e poi 5 min a piedi).
Appartamento carino, pulito, comodo. Proprietario molto gentile e disponibile.
- Posizione, il tipo di sistemazione, l.appartamento in generale
Surf and Sail Guesthouse
Set within 0.6 mi of Parque de Santa Catalina, Surf and Sail Guest house is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Boasting barbecue facilities, the guest house is close to several noted attractions, around 0.8 mi from Centro Comercial Las Arenas and around 0.8 mi from Centro Comercial El Muelle. Free WiFi is included.At the guest house, rooms include a wardrobe. The shared bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling and hiking.Languages spoken at the reception include Catalan, German and English.Poema Del Mar Aquarium is a 17-minute walk from Surf and Sail Guest house, while Parque Romano is a 20-minute walk away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 mi from the property.
- This property was amazing value for a week’s stay. I had a private bathroom and a spacious, comfortable room. The property was conveniently situated near Las Canteras beach with a plethora of eateries, If you are a surfer, you will love the spectacular waves! There is a shopping mall with a cinema complex a mile away and the main shopping centre with large stores is less than half a mile away. The owner was friendly and welcoming and I met some interesting young people in the guest house.
Very nice young and international atmosphere.
Located walking distance from Las Canteras beach
- Det passade mig perfekt, stort rum, egen toalett. Fanns en skön terass man kunde softa på, dock ingen utsikt. Läget var perfekt, nära till strandpromenaden och supermarket runt hörnet. Personalen var trevlig och tillmötesgående.
- L’unica nota positiva è stata la gentilezza e disponibilità di Dani e Jose.
- Близкое расположение пляжа Las Canteras и супермаркета.
Located within 1.1 miles of Parque de Santa Catalina, 5 hermanos in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria features a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. Offering a shared lounge, the property is located within an 11-minute walk of Parque Romano. Guests can enjoy city views.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1.2 miles from 5 hermanos. Gran Canaria Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- 15 minute walk to the beach and facilities, staff was very nice, they have an amazing dog.
- The nice owner and his family who lives in the house make it local and special for being Gran Canaria. Nice breakfast – could have been a few more vegan alternatives, but in general super nice. Fresh orange juice and super nice service.
- A homelike guest house, very nice owner and cozy dog. Located in a quiet area but relatively close to the center. To the beach 15 min walk. Breakfasts tasty, you can ask for an electric kettle in the room to make yourself a cup of tea or coffee.
- Great breakfast and very friendly! Good location in nice and calm area.
- Very friendly people (and a dog), good location, they picked us on the airport, great breakfast (fresh juice, good coffee, eggs, ham, cheese). The room was clean, we could get fresh towels whenever we wanted. The owners adviced us where to go, also for tapas night.
Top Guest Houses In Guanarteme Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Guanarteme Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Guanarteme Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Guanarteme Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!