10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Guachaca Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Guachaca Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Guachaca Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guachaca Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guachaca Magdalena. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Guachaca Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Guachaca Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Guachaca Magdalena:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, guachaca hostal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guachaca. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Marta is 25 miles from guachaca hostal, and Taganga is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 29 miles from guachaca hostal.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Donde Quiny
Hospedaje Donde Quiny is located in Los Naranjos, 24 miles from Santa Marta and 22 miles from Taganga. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Taganga is 23 miles from Hospedaje Donde Quiny, and Palomino is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 27 miles from Hospedaje Donde Quiny.
- You get what you pay for: very simple accommodation for a very good price. A couple of details will make a difference, like a mirror in the bathroom and somewhere to hang your towels, for example. But, as I said, great value for the money. We were staying there to go to a party right in front of it, which was very convenient, and the day after they allowed us to leave our luggage there while we were in Parque Tayrona.
- It was a simple stay for one night- we had 2 double beds, a decent toilet (with a curtain, not a door) and a fan. It was cheap and the owner left us to it. Great location if you want to get to Tayrona park nice and early- just wait a minute or 2 and a bus will come-its only a few km away.
- It was great for the price and what I like the most is that it was in front of the beach
- very nice owner, excellent breakfast with fresh fruit and juice, 2 fans in the room, so despite the heat you can sleep very well, everything was clean.
- When you are searching for a family-athmosphere next to the Most beautiful Beach Around Tayrona Parc, you Will make the right decision with Donde Quiny. The two lovely owners brought us fresh fruits and coconuts every day from the Hostel Garden. there Is no big Party and the rooms are simple but if you don’t Need that, you will have the best Time in Columbia. <3
Casa Tayrona Los Naranjos
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Casa Tayrona Los Naranjos is located in Los Naranjos, just 22 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.Taganga is 20 miles from Casa Tayrona Los Naranjos, and Taganga is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 26 miles from Casa Tayrona Los Naranjos.
- Great location above the beach. Lovely, smiling staff who do their best for you to relax. Excellent food.
- Location is jaw dropping. Food is magnificent. The staff are just so wonderful I didn’t want to leave. Already coming back later this year.
- Great place to stay away from madding crowd. Very good for honeymoon or relaxation. Staff are super friendly! Food is great too! Well recommended xx
- The location is stunning, the beach house style cabaña with wooden terrace which we had, was almost on the beach, we love the basic style of it, the staff is extremely friendly and give personal attention.
- It has an amazing view. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. I loved everything
Recuerdos del Tayrona
Recuerdos del Tayrona offers accommodations in El Zaino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Marta is 20 miles from Recuerdos del Tayrona, and Taganga is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Only 5 min to walk to the entrance. Very nice owners. The room I stayed in was great, spacious, beautifully decorated and comfortable. The fan was very modern and quiet, but I didn’t even need it at night. Best breakfast I had in Colombia.
- Incredibly friendly staff who prepared an amazing breakfast for us. We were also allowed to keep our bags there way over check out time and to take a shower after returning from the park. Highly recommended!
- I enjoyed the hospitality by the owners. They are such happy people and very accommodating. The owner put a fridge in our room when we asked him if there was one for our food. I had friends who needed a place to stay our last night and he welcomed them open arms. The breakfast was great. The owners understood we were in a car accident and they empathized our situation and assured us our car would be safe in their parking lot. They also allowed us to keep our cars in their lot after we check out as we explored Tayrona Park!! We wished we stayed their longer. What a blessing to meet the people there!!
- We were a party of 12 not 15 as planned, but we had plenty of communal space to relax and enjoy the retreat from city life. And to disconnect.
- This is a family-run guesthouse and the couple is super nice and friendly!! They gave me good advice on other good spots to go and how to get there. The location is also great, just 200 meters to the entrance of Tayrona National Park. There are several restaurants nearby, (as it is countryside, you cannot expect fancy restaurants) but this guesthouse is constructing a restaurant within their property, may be open by the end of this year. I recommend this hotel to those who want to be the first to arrive at the Tayrona National Park.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mendihuaca Surf is located in La Poza in the region of Magdalena, just 23 miles from Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Taganga is 21 miles from Mendihuaca Surf, and Taganga is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 27 miles from Mendihuaca Surf.
- This place is close to the beach and relatively quiet considering it’s just off the highway. It’s a short bus ride away from Tayrona National Park so makes for a good jumping off point. Good kitchen facilities so you can make you’re own food. The fish empanadas at the little store in Los Cocos just down the street are delish.
- Double room was pretty good and private enough. Breakfast and coffee very good and prices (beer/water) were very fair. Staff very helpful and good atmosphere. Nice restaurant and pizza close to it!
- Breakfast each morning was good and the view from the second story balcony is amazing. The team at Mendihuaca is excellent, and Monica truly takes care of the people there. Beers and water are cheap to purchase and there is a small store within walking distance. If you are looking to cook dinners/lunches for yourself, make sure that you stop in town before coming out for a greater selection. And DEFINITELY take the surfing lessons!
We spent 3 nights at Monica’s place. I would say the house is more a homestay than a hostel. It’s basic, has just one double room, one room with a dorm bed, hammocks and a shared bathroom. The breakfast is served at 7am, so if you want to sleep longer it will be cold :). It’s possible to order grocerys from a guy who brings it to the house. Monica and her staff are really friendly and we had good company during our stay. To the casa grande surf beach (this is were the surfboards are) it’s about ~15-20min walk. If there are no waves you have to walk with the boards to the river mouth (~15min) or to Costeno Beach (~30min).
The dogs are super lovely. Beware of the cat 😉
- This is more like a homestay than a hotel. My partner and I loved hanging out here with Monica who is amazing and her gorgeous dogs
Hostal Cabaña El Castillo
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Cabaña El Castillo is located in Buritaca, 30 miles from Santa Marta and 29 miles from Taganga.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 29 miles from Hostal Cabaña El Castillo, and Palomino is 14 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Del Río
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Villa Del Río offers accommodations in El Zaino, just 19 miles from Santa Marta.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 18 miles from Villa Del Río, and Taganga is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Zwimming facility in the river and good restaurant on the other side of the road
- The owner of the property is very sweet, she can not speak English but she is good with people who speak half Spanish. The location is great, nearby Tayrona park (1km away). We stored our luggage at the accommodation. The breakfast is good, fruit-egg-bread-smoothie-coffee.
- The team is very kind, there is a beautiful river inside the hotel, the room is big and one km from Tayrona park.
- The staff was the best! The information they gave us was precisly and important. The views in the room for the river is awesome!
- Beautiful and kind family who were sweet and very helpful. And the pets were so cute!
Manigua Tayrona Hostel
One of our best sellers in El Zaino! Located in El Zaino, 15 miles from Santa Marta, Manigua Tayrona Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi. The guest house has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taganga is 13 miles from Manigua Tayrona Hostel, and Taganga is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The owner, Alejandra was amazing. Easily, the best host we have experienced on Booking.Com. She was there for all our needs and was absolutely brilliant to deal with in every department. The food was absolutely fantastic and they spared no efforts in making our stay as comfortable as possible.
Alejandra was one of the best hosts, I’ve ever met on my travels. She really makes you feel welcome. The private rooms were nice and super clean. The common area is a great place to relax, with couches and hammocks.
The food was also great.
During our overnight stay at Tayrona National Park, we could leave our luggage at the Hostel, whithout any additional costs.
- Alejandra is very welcoming and friendly. The location is ideal if you want to visit Tyrona park starting from the lesser known entrance. It’s just around the corner. We had a wonderful meal (even thought the cook uses a lot of garlic).
- You’ll never find a better host than Alejandra;you’ll be overwhelmed by her hospitality and attention. The hostel is absolutely amazing, surrounded by dense forest and the sound of birds is lovely. When you think you saw everything then you’ll meet Oscar who’s gonna leave you speechless with he’s cooking talent. Entrance in Tayrona park is 5min away from the hostal and we recommend you to make the tour with a guide. Alejandra was kind to arrange for a us a tour with a Kogi guide, which was a true genuine experiece of Tayrona Park
- Good food and friendly staff; very peaceful and relaxing place surrounded by nature. Also the perfect start for a trip to Tayrona. We will return!
Cabaña Mi Ranchito
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Cabaña Mi Ranchito is located in El Zaino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santa Marta is 20 miles from Cabaña Mi Ranchito, and Taganga is 19 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, La Casablanca is situated in Calabazo, 10 minutes from one of the entrances to the Parque Tayrona. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in some rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play billiards at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Marta is 12.4 miles from La Casablanca, while Taganga is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 21.7 miles from the property.
Very cute hotel with friendly staff, super close to one of Tayrona entrance (Calabazo). We stayed there only one night so didn’t get to enjoy too much the hotel as we got there at night and left early the next day to go to Tayrona. We had a veggie burger cooked by a member of the staff when we got there (around 8pm) that was very good and reasonably priced :). There’s some fresh beers available for cheap too.
One thing to know: the Calabazo entrance is for the most difficult trail of Tayrona, it took use around 4hr to go through it but it is totally worth it!
A recommendation to get there from Santa Marta: get the bus from Calle 11 and Carrera 11 that goes to Riohacha and ask to be dropped at La Casablanca, before Calabazo – it’s going to be around $6000/p. The last bus is around 6pm so get there earlier than this! In taxi it’s going to be way more expensive ($50k-$70K) and we made the mistake of getting in Santa Marta too late so don’t do it 😉
- The hostel is really near at the second entrance to the tayrona national park. The hosts were very kind and suggested to leave our backpacks at the hostel and just take the most necessary with us – this was the best tip ever! And it is possible to pay with credit card! Overall we had a very nice stay there and would always visit it again.
- Awesome hostel and location. Like 10 minutes walk to entrance of national park. We walked to entrance, did the whole loop and walked back, all in one day. Some of the reviews here are dumb as it’s in a super good location to the National Park. Kitchen is lovely and it’s very clean. Host David is friendly.
- Family owned house converted into a hostel. Ideal place to stay before going into Tayrona and after ! Food is made by the family’s mother for dinner and is delicious.
- Good acommodations. Clean and just refurbished. Close to Tayrona Park. Inmerse in the woods, very good for the ones who enjoy nature contact.
- Very cute hotel with friendly staff, super close to one of Tayrona entrance (Calabazo). We stayed there only one night so didn’t get to enjoy too much the hotel as we got there at night and left early the next day to go to Tayrona. We had a veggie burger cooked by a member of the staff when we got there (around 8pm) that was very good and reasonably priced :). There’s some fresh beers available for cheap too.
Top Guest Houses In Guachaca Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Guachaca Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Guachaca Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Guachaca Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!