10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Granada Granada Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Granada Granada Region is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Granada Granada Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Granada Granada Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Granada Granada Region. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Granada Granada Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Granada Granada Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Granada Granada Region:
Hotel Casa Cubana
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Cubana offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. El Rosario is 21 miles from Hotel Casa Cubana, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Breakfast, especially the burritos, was amazing! Air conditioning was welcome at night. Beds are VERY firm. Lovely central shaded courtyard with small pool, hammocks, rocking chairs, other comfortable seating. Ester was very helpful with restaurant and attraction suggestions, etc.
- Our room was spacious and beautful. The casa still had colonial charm, with modern amenities. The best part of our stay was the wonderful hostess and staff. Esther could not have been more helpful in booking our tours,recommending restaurants, and sharing information. Ande was the most fun driver/tour guide that we have ever had. Hazel cooked a wonderful breakfast each morning and kept our rooms spic and span. We felt that we left Casa Cubana with new friends.
- Esther was extremely helpful and generous with all sorts of helpful suggestions. Communal breakfasts were top-notch, allowing us to mingle with travelers from all over. Very relaxed, open, friendly atmosphere; location perfect for exploring the city. Airport pickup and delivery extremely convenient.
- Esther is a great friendly owner. We felt at home at the beautiful Casa Cubana with the typical warm colonial style of Granada houses. She made excellent recommendations of restaurants and sightseeings as well as cultural and ecotouristic (we had a wonderful time kayaking on the lake Cocibolca in the isletas) activities. She can organize any types of trips either with a private driver (ask for english-speaking Andy!) or with public transport, depending on your time and budget. Breakfasts are terrific with omelets, pancakes, fruit salads, cereals or the typical nicaraguayan plate. The large bedroom upstairs with the view on the courtyard is superb and quiet, see pictire attached.
- Esther is very helpful and a wonderful host. She will point you in the right direction. The garden pool is a lovely place to relax. House and room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again!
El Arca de Noe
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Arca de Noe offers accommodations in Granada.A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Managua is 26 miles from El Arca de Noe , and El Rosario is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Carlos was an exceptional host. He gave us a tour of the city in his own car which provided a really useful introduction.
Family and staff were super friendly and helpful. The location is close to the centre, maximum 5 minutes to walk. Our room was really comfortable with more then enough space for all our stuff and luggage.
We really liked the city tour Carlos gave us. The inner yard is perfect to relax and chill with a lot of hammocks and rocking chairs.
We would definitely come again!
The Staff is absolutely friendly and helpful. All are very thoughtful. Carlos offers a free City Tour and knows a lot about Granada. He speaks perfect English.
Hammocks in the common area are great. There is a lot of space in the common kitchen area and most guests don’t cook themselves, so you have it for yourself most of the time.
- Beautiful peaceful place, well located with a charming helpful host.
- Beautiful rooms, managed by an incredible host, Carlos. Amazing peek of Granada city life on the free city tour; what a cool perk! The housekeeping staff are lovely, and prepare delicious breakfast options that always seem to include a special treat of the day. Clean rooms and linens, and the best shower I’ve yet had in Nicaragua. Other guests are mindful of each other’s space, and despite being close to the action of the city, overall noise level was entirely unobtrusive. Spent many hours relaxing in the courtyard hammocks, and found our entire stay to be terrifically peaceful and relaxing.
Paddy Hostal is located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua and 21 miles from El Rosario. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 17 miles from Paddy Hostal, and Santa Teresa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Paddy Hostal.
- Clean and very comfy. Super friendly staff. Nice common area to relax. Spacious room.
- The patio is beautiful, the staff is helpful, the room was big.
- As you enter the property there is a cool patio feel with plants and hammocks, just as I had seen in the photos…
- Super emplacement et bon rapport qualité prix pour Granada, personnel aimable
- Ambiente rilassante e decoroso, il personale ti tratta come se fossi uno di loro, massima collaborazione per soddisfare le tue esigenze
Posada Las Brisas
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Las Brisas offers accommodations in Granada.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Managua is 27 miles from Posada Las Brisas, and El Rosario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Posada Las Brisas.
- Very good location, quiet and nice little patio with rocking chairs and hammock and use of kitchen, the family is very friendly and welcoming, close to everything you need
- Perfect location (main street, close to the cathedral, as well as to the Lake) and rocking chairs in the courtyard 😉
- The place was in a good and safe location. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bathroom only had a curtain dividing it from the room 🙁.
- Staff was very nice, the room and bathroom were big and clean, the common areas were comfortable. Overall a good value for money
- The staf whas super friendly and made the viset extra good,
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, CasaDelias offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from CasaDelias, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles away.
- Beautiful old colonial house amazing central courtyard to sit in, room very comfortable, windows were slatted lovely and airy my room also had a fan. There was a table/desk and chair lots of shelving and hooks to hang things on. Family very helpful. If is a family home downstairs there are lots of family pictures etc which gives you an insight into peoples lives. Kenia is also a dentist so could be very handy… house now painted bright blue just a block away from the centre if town, cathedral shops resturants etc
- The owner was the sweetest woman and the history of the house with the beautiful courtyard was magical
- Belle demeure coloniale, beau patio, proximité du Parke central sans les nuisances sonores.
- La beauté des lieux. La proximité du parc central.
- Ottima posizione, casa storica e bellissima. Camera pulita,confortevole e ventilata. Da raccomandare
Love & Peace Guest House
Love & Peace Guest House is situated in Granada, 26.1 miles from Managua and 21.1 miles from El Rosario.Love & Peace Guest House features free WiFi throughout the property, and a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Marcos is 16.8 miles from Love & Peace House, while Santa Teresa is 22.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 20.5 miles from Love & Peace Guest House.
- Stayed with my 10 yr old daughter for 1 week while attending Spanish school and en route to visit friends further south. Great little family friendly quiet street only a 5 minute walk into Central Park. We loved our stay and the friendly safe neighbourhood, and enjoyed our afternoon walks to La Colonia store for groceries (about a 15 min walk through a lovely neighbourhood) would definitely stay again!
- Great place to stay! It’s right in the centre of town but in a nice quiet street. The house we stayed in was huge and we were lucky enough to have it all to ourselves for our stay (besides the cute little pet cat that lives there of course) Has everything you need, cooking equip/fridge/laundry area etc. Owner is really lovely. Has air con
- Its reasonably clean. Good location (once you find it, see below), not too central, but close to everything.
- The most comfortable bed ever. The room was quiet.
- Kitchen the best ever in 6 months of travelling! Close to the main square on a quiet street and our bedroom was lovely and was cleaned every single day.
Libertad Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Libertad Guest House offers accommodations in Granada.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 26 miles from Libertad Guest House, and El Rosario is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Guest House Los Corredores del Castillo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guest House Los Corredores del Castillo offers accommodations in Granada.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Managua is 27 miles from Guest House Los Corredores Granada, and El Rosario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Guest House Los Corredores del Castillo.
No reviews yet.
LUCY`S HOSTAL is located in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from LUCY`S HOSTAL, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from LUCY`S HOSTAL.
- This was a decent and cheap place to stay the night. The room was a bit dated and bare, but was fine to sleep in. There’s a nice courtyard in the building where you can relax, with a nice hammock. The location is excellent, right near the centre of town.
- The staff were so helpful and nice. Staff speaks English which was a huge help. Literally right across from the bus station to and from Managua. The breakfast included was THE BEST I HAVE HAD DURING MY TRAVELS.
- Lucy, her husband, and the entire staff were wonderful! The location is just a short walk from the center of Granada. The food was incredible!!!! An absolutely great place to stay…and eat!!!!!
- Tasty and rich breakfast included. Beautiful patio. Friendly staff. Huge lockers fit for a whole backpack!
- Nice breakfast; good WiFi; friendly staff; nice garden/ terrace
Located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua, Casa Manai features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 21 miles from Casa Manai, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Granada Granada Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Granada Granada Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Granada Granada Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Granada Granada Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!