10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Grafton Tobago – Top Hotel Reviews
Grafton Tobago is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Grafton Tobago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grafton Tobago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grafton Tobago. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Grafton Tobago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Grafton Tobago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Grafton Tobago:
Miller’s Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an on-site restaurant, Miller’s Guest House is a beachfront property located in Buccoo. Free WiFi access and free private parking are also available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, bed linen and cable channels. Private bathroom also comes with a shower.At Miller’s Guest House you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and fishing.Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- The location was perfect. Staff very helpful especially the young lady in the restaurant very helpful indeed
- The view is amazing. The place is clean and well-maintained. Lots of outdoor space to enjoy the view with a morning coffee / evening drink. The beach is a couple of minutes away. The owner arranged the transport from the airport per our request, and later to other beaches – we loved the taxi driver. Highly reliable. We had a fridge and a kettle in the room, which was great. The room was clean and spacious. We just wished we knew there were rooms with patios, which ours did not have.
- Amazing location, right on the bay. Everyone, owner, staff, neighbors were welcoming and friendly. Wish i stayed longer. Highly recommended. Thank you.
- Fabulous waterfront location! Wonderful, quiet beach nearby with amazing sunsets. Friendly staff. Good restaurant
- Pleasant location by the sea in a quiet village. It is a reasonable taxi fare from the airport. Good a/c and shower. Breakfast was late starting (par for the course here I think!) but worth waiting for. The restaurant closed early the day I arrived, but the Italian restaurant La Tartaruga nearby is excellent.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Our Sanctuary offers accommodations in Scarborough, just 1.8 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Crown Point International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very kind and sweet host, invited us in for drinks, made us feel very comfortable from the start.
- Hospitable; friendly; reasonably priced; great location; perfect kitchen area; lots of room; CLEAN!
- Hosts are excellent – helpful and friendly. Property is modern, in good condition, and scrupulously clean. The fully-equipped shared kitchen is out of this world compared to other guesthouses – you could cook a real meal there. Best of all, the hosts don’t try and screw you out of every last penny, unlike most people in Tobago – I can’t overstate how much of a difference that makes, because you leave feeling good about the whole stay.
- Customer service at it best. friendly kind caring people, honest and courteous. The facilities were amazing clean & spacious i would recommend this guest house to any and every person visiting this is indeed the best guest house in Tobago.
- Very friendly owners. Extremely comfortable and clean. Excellent value for money. And I managed to book this at 1am!!
Golden Thistle Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. A 10-minute walk from Store Bay Beach, the Golden Thistle Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. It provides free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Some of Hotel Golden Thistle’s air-conditioned rooms offer views of the pool or garden. All rooms feature a kitchenette, a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.The on-site restaurant serves local and international food. Guests can enjoy some drinks at the on-site bar. The Tour Desk can arrange activities on the islands of Trinidad and Tobago.Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport is a 10-minute walk from the property. Mt. Irvine Bay Golf Course is 10 minutes away by car, and the city of Scarborough can be reached within 15 minutes by car.
- The staff were amazing, so welcoming and friendly, home from home, had a lovely time, couldnt of asked for better accommodation
- The place was nice., for sure we coming back to stay in our next…
- It was very quiet.I booked the room for 2 but 3 of us stayed the first night at no extra cost.
- Walking distance from airport, pool, air con, nice staff
- Location,walking distance to the airport,helpful,kind gentleman owner,pool,bird life in garden.
Buccoo Reef Bliss
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Buccoo Reef Bliss is located in Buccoo, just 2.9 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Faith’s Villa of Tobago
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Faith’s Villa of Tobago offers accommodations in Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 6 miles from Faith’s Villa of Tobago.
- This property is the best place me and my family has ever stayed in Tobago. It was really far better than I had expected. The apartment is big and spacious. The furniture and appliances are relatively new and up-to-date. The view of the beach in my back porch was by far the best for me. While we were there, the country experienced a storm which we prepared for but I slept through because the apartment was well sealed and safe. The owner of the property was not physically there but we communicated so much via text that it felt as tho she was there in person. The people who were our hosts are her mother and brother and they were the best. I plan on travelling to there again in the August, this time with my girlfriends and I’m going right back there. If u choose this apartment, I promise you that you won’t regret it.
- The hosts are very hospitable and will provide anything you need once you ask. The location was very quiet with only the sounds of the birds to awaken to. The Glory Seeda apartment was spacious and clean to accommodate my family of four. There is added security of an alarm system for the premises and rapid response.
- Extremely friendly and kind staff made my stay most comfortable, clean apartments, easily accessible (smooth road) and ideal location for travelling to any where in Tobago.
- We were so happy to have chosen Faith Villa. Yes, the location is a bit inconvenient in terms of access to transport, but we had our own vehicle so it was fine. The staff were very friendly, courteous and made us comfortable. It was definitely worth the stay. We loved everything and would return here without hesitance.
- The customer service was excellent. I have no complaints. Will visit again.
Candles in the Wind
Located in Bon Accord Village in the region of Tobago, 5 miles from Diamond, Candles in the Wind features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player are featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 0.6 miles from Candles in the Wind.
- Great location. Very friendly and helpful owner. Spacious, comfortable place, near beaches, shops and airport.
- It was a lot better than or initial booking i.e 10 folds. Very close to Crown Point Airport and Pigeon Point beach. Food court within 2 minutes walking distance. Friendly owner/housekeeper.
- Andrew is a really friendly guy. The rooms are big and have air conditioning which is working fine. The kitchen is clean and there is enough room in the fridge for everybody. Andrew grows bananas in his yard and shares it with guests, those are really delicious. He is also always available if you need a suggestion on what to do.
- Andrew was very personable and the place was quiet and clean.
- Andrew was an exceptional host to make our family holiday as pleasant as possible. He showed that he cared for the comfort and convenience of guests, allowing early check-in, shower room after checkout and even offered to drop us to the airport to help my mom. Excellent location to the beaches in the area, food and shopping nearby. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
onelovecottagetobago upstairs apartment
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, onelovecottagetobago upstairs apartment is located in Scarborough, just 3 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Naturalist Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Castara, 9 miles from Diamond, The Naturalist Beach Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 13 miles from The Naturalist Beach Resort.
- Really nice staff, cosy room with a breathtaking view (whale room) over the bay. Location practically on the beach. Perfect place to relax. Friendly people everywhere and it feels very safe. Nice breakfast and a couple of restaurants close. D Almond tree looks like a hut but the food is really great – bring your own beer, they are not allowed to sell:) We hope you had a really good birthday party Ancle! Sorry we left a day earlier.
- Perfect place with amazing view! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Good wifi connection. Fish cakes on the breakfast table were delicious! If you like sound of waves, then this is a best place. Beach is quite a privat, not too many people. We enjoyed our staying a lot!
- Resort sits right on the beach. Great view of the ocean from our top floor room. Great outdoor kitchen & seating area. Nice breakfast & cute seating area for guests to talk then. Tracy at the front desk was super nice:)
- The beach,the facilities,the friendly staff and villagers. The tranquility.
- Beautiful beaches, wonderful accommodations! Well worth the drive!
Fish Tobago Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Buccoo.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Buccoo, 2.7 miles from Diamond, Fish Tobago Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.1 miles from Fish Tobago Guesthouse.
- The lady who comes to do the cleaning occasionally is nice.
- So nice, so friendly. A host that’ll do everything to make your stay the best ever.
- the location is great for those who want to rest and disconnect. Really nice and helpful stuff.
- We had a very pleasent stay at the Fish Tobago. Alicia took good care of us and helped us with all the requests we had.
- I enjoy my room it meet my expectations and Brandon is a gem he organize a night ride to the buccoo reef to there was a bonfire on the lagoon then we experienced a weird portion in the ocean where there are lantons a particular that glows in the water all over your body it was magical then we went to the nylon pool it was Awesome.
The Seaside Garden
One of our best sellers in Buccoo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Seaside Garden offers accommodations in Buccoo, just 2.9 miles from Diamond. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very clean rooms and pleasant ambiance. The host was friendly and provided helpful information about the local customs and activities.
The apartment was remarkably well equipped with everything you could need. It has a large covered shaded terrace with private dining area with lovely view over the bay.
Penny who looked after us and picked us up from the airport was charming and very helpful, organising a trip to the reef and a taxi for us.
Good wifi and television if you wanted it.
A comfortable indoor sitting room with ceiling fan and quiet air conditioning in the bedroom.
There are several restaurants, bars and local eateries within a few minutes walk.
Beautiful unspoilt beach right opposite with few people on it.
Luvinias restaurant at Miller’s guest just along the water’s edge is a nice place to eat with open terrace, nice food and a lovely view across the water.
Bakery just round the corner and supermarket about 15 minutes walk.
- Location near Buccoo Beach and several excellent restaurants literally steps away. Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. For the money it was a great value.
- Our host Gwendolyn is AMAZING!!! She is professional, approachable, helpful, and has a positive attitude…just a ray of sunshine. The property is centrally located and is a short taxi ride to Scarborough or Pigeon Point.The best part is Buccoo beach is your front yard, this long beautiful stretch of beach is peaceful and private…simply paradise.
Great location in front of Buccoo bay, wonderful never crowded beach. In the surroundings you can find supermarkets, local food take away and italian food restaurant also (this one is very expensive). Gwendolyn, the manager, is gentle and helpful. Guesthouse clean and well maintained, our room was ok and so was the common kitchen.
Wonderful sea view from the common terrace
Top Guest Houses In Grafton Tobago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Grafton Tobago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Grafton Tobago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Grafton Tobago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!