10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gorolfe Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gorolfe Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gorolfe Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gorolfe Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gorolfe Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gorolfe Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gorolfe Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gorolfe Galicia:
Pensión Santa Rosa
Located in Samos, Pensión Santa Rosa offers barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Pensión Santa Rosa also provide guests with a balcony. The rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Lugo is 28 miles from Pensión Santa Rosa, while Sarria is 8 miles from the property.
- The hostess is warm, hospitable and always available. She added donation based snacks, fruit, breakfast. Very comfortable.
- Check in person did a great job making sure we comfortable with our stay
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value. Lots of character in the pensione and room.
- So much charm!!! The host did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The kitchen was stocked with food, drink, and spices. An amazing find!
- Value for money was excellent. Staff were kind and helpful even though we had to work to communicate due to lack of English speaking.
Pension Siete en el Camino
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Offering free WiFi, Pension Siete en el Camino is located in Sarria. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Rooms include a coffee machine, while some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Lugo is 22 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino, while Monforte de Lemos is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 74 miles from the property.
- The rooms are comfortably and generously appointed. The host was on site frequently to see to any details. The kitchen was fully stocked with cookware and dishes.The wood stove added both comfort and a homey touch.
Good stop along the Camino. Close to good restaurants, supermarkets and breakfast places.
There was a washer/dryer and kitchen area if one wanted to use. All in all really clean and comfortable.
- Alfredo was a wonderful host and took care of us well.
- Great little pension in Sarria. Perfect for the first night before the Camino. Friendly owner, easy to meet other travellers on the patio, good value for money. Definitely recommended.
- Room was cozy and clean. Beds we’re extremely comfortable. Bathroom was very clean and well designed for the size and the shower was huge and relaxing. A small courtyard at the entrance of the room was a nice feature since there were no windows to an exterior view which made the room feel much larger than it really was. Overall an excellent place with the nicest and most helpful staff.
Pensión La Estación
Located in the center of Sarria and next to the bus station, La Estación features modern rooms. It offers easy access to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is a 35-minute drive from Lugo.Each spacious, stylish room at La Estación has free Wi-Fi and heating. There is access to a shared bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Monforte de Lemos is 20 mi away, while Ourense can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Great location at the entrance to the bus station.. great supermarket next door. Quiet at night. Safe. The lady who came to check us in was on time and very nice.
The room was very comfortable and clean. For my purposes the location was great.
The staff were all very gracious and helpful. They very graciously resolved an issue with the booking that Bookings.com had left hanging.
- I had become ill, and the room offered me privacy, my own bathroom, and the staff was quite helpful, even giving me a ride to a nearby health clinic. The location was great, right next to the bus station.
- Comfortable bed in a very clean, smelly and cozy room, a very good shower.
- The pension was right next door to the bus station, which was where we needed to be, and a very short walk to the river where there are lots of restaurants.
One of our top picks in Sarria.Located on Sarria, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, dp Cristal offers storage space for bicycles. Heated rooms include free Wi-Fi.Decorated simply and featuring large windows, each room includes a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.The dp Cristal restaurant offers dishes characteristic of the area and daily menus. There is also a café, serving a buffet breakfast from 06:00.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and massage services.Sarria Tourist Office is just 150 feet form the hotel. Lugo is 19 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela and its airport are around 81 mi from the dp Cristal.
- Liked its location and my room was quite spacious; on the Camino at entrance; breakfast was great!
- As a place to stay you could not fault this premises wonderful stay. Staff very very nice and friendly
- The staff was incredible. When I came down with an illness and needed another few nights to recover, the hotel manager allowed my friend and I to stay at another group of apartments he owns for the same price we paid for our first night. His wife even drove us to our new place! They went above and beyond to accommodate my friend and I.
- It was right near the entrance to town, and near the pilgrim office and a small market.
- Great location really clean/ very nice facility. Right on the Camino. Ate there as well – very happy with food and service.
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Located in the village of Sarria, on the Camino de Santiago Route, Casa Matías features spacious rustic-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Private bicycle parking is available for pilgrims.All individually-styled rooms at Casa Matías feature an elegant décor with parquet floors. Each is equipped with a TV and looks out onto the main street. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests will find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. There is a drinks vending machine at the guest house.Luggage storage is available at the guest house and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Matías is 19 mi from Lugo and 70 mi from Santiago de Compostela.
- There was an elevator in this hotel. It was very cold outside and the room was perfect.
- Close to train station and also only a few blocks to dowtown. 2 blocks to camino.
Had difficulty finding it. Key was at the photo shop next door. Very nice room and bathroom but heater did not work. It was very cold.
Elevator appreciated for 3rd floor room.
- Recommendation to go to “Roma” for dinner was excellent. Great restaurant, very good value for money.
- It is right down the street from the train station. Good places to eat nearby. You can find the Camino route easily from here, you are just not exactly on it. The place is part of a souvenir shop that is right next door and where you need to go to get your keys. Good news there is a lift- elevator in the building.
Set within a natural setting next to Sarria River, Pensión Blasones is a guest house located in Sarria, 30 minutes’ drive from Lugo. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms have heating and parquet floors. Some have access to a shared bathroom while others have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Bed linen and towels are included.At Pensión Blasones you will find a furnished terrace. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling.The property offers free parking and a garage for bikes. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 83 mi away.
- the value for the money, it was clean and have been rennovated
- Clean and bright. Back patio was useful for drying clothes and sitting outside on.
- Clean, comfortable, wash & dry terrace. Lovely bathroom.
- Tita was most welcoming and helpful in directing us to restaurants and towards the Camino route. Also, in helping us to arrange our luggage for onward delivery. It was a very pleasant welcome to Sarria on our first night on the Camino.
- The owner was amazing and got us our credencials when we got to the pension
Located in Samos, Casa Licerio provides a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, rooms are located on the 2nd floor without a elevator and include a wardrobe. Every room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, while some rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms in Casa Licerio are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Samos, like hiking.Lugo is 23 mi from Casa Licerio.
- Wonderful stay and a wonderful host. Her suggestions for an afternoon meal, walking tour of town, coffee spot for the morning were spot on. Our stay here made the Camino extra special.
- Extremely gracious hostess helped us with everything we needed….truly Cecilia went above and beyond. The breakfast, which was included, was delicious and perfect for starting our day on the Camino. The house was simply furnished yet very welcoming. Everything was spotless. I enjoyed sleeping under a nice comfy duvet. I would highly recommend Casa Licerio for a relaxing, peaceful spot to stay while in Samos
- Cecelia, the property owner, is amazing! She was so kind and welcoming. It felt like staying at a friend’s house. She recommended what to see, as well as good restaurants to check out. And she served a very good breakfast. Staying there was such a gift to me as I finished my last week on the Camino Frances.
- This is a great property in a wonderful Camino Frances town. More pilgrims should visit Samos or start here rather than in Sarria … and stay in this property. Cecilia made us feel welcome and we loved our stay.
- The hotel is lovely and Cecilia is a gracious hostess . She stayed at this hotel as a pilgrim herself and came back to run it a year later. We sat and talked in the bright and cheerful sitting room and swapped Camino stories. We loved Samos and were glad we made the effort to come out to this extra stop. This is a more friendly and personal place, great for pilgrims and travelers alike. I left feeling taken care of, with clean clothes and a good breakfast too. Great hospitality. Highly recommended.
Pensión O Camiño
Set on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión O Camiño is located in Sarria. This guest house offers heated rooms with views of the mountains, and a shared lounge and kitchen.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, radio, clothes rack and desk. There is a shared bathroom with a shower, and some rooms have a private bathroom with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a restaurant, cafés and a grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Pensión O Camino, and the Sarria River is 350 feet from the property. You can reach Lugo in 25 minutes by car and Santiago de Compostela is 99 mi from the property.
- Señora Angeles is very accommodating. She is also very helpful. We really enjoyed our one night stay. Very convenient to the Camino route.
- The hotel is in an ideal location for people walking the Camino. You can pick-up groceries at the near by market and cook a meal which is nice after eating the Pilgrim’s menu for a while. There is a living room perfect for visiting with other people.
- Liked everything & the location for walking the Camino was perfect, only 10-15 feet away.
- Liked everything. Location was ideal. Accommodations were first rate. Hostess was great & very helpful in all respects.
- Located right on the Camino. This place was a great way to start our first One. Ángeles and her husband were kind and very helpful . They even came back after i left and realized left my jacket . There is a full kitchen if needed with coffee and tea which was appreciated. I traveled with with my friend and felt safe and comfortable , good price for a private bathroom option. Highly recommended. Thanks again 🙏 bonus. Below the pension you find everything you need for the Camino at the store.
One of our best sellers in Sarria! This guest house is located at the mile 110 of Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, in the Triacastela-Barbadelo stage. It offers free parking and heated accommodations in dormitories or private rooms.Casa Barbadelo is set in the natural setting of Barbadelo, 1.9 mi from Sarria. All accommodations has wooden floors. Dormitories sleep up to 8 people and have a shared bathroom, while private rooms have a bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is available at Casa Barbadelo. There is a café-bar with a terrace in the garden and an on-site restaurant. Laundry facilities are available and the house has a library, a tour desk and an exhibition of antiques.Located 62 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Barbadelo village is an official starting point for the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- The patio is a great place after a day on the Camino. We recommended it to some friends who loved ithe too. One of the best albergues on the Camino!
- Third time we have stayed here. Friendly, helpful Camino stop. We had a private room. Decent value. When my wife was sick, they helped me get a cab to a pharmacy. We recommend it.
- Fabulous location right on the Camino. It was clean and comfortable.
- PERFECT!!! Wonderful room crystal clear pool and a restaurant to die for. Do not leave the property, it doesn’t get any better.
- Everything was perfect.. I had a great massage. The laundry was done for us while we enjoyed the delicious food.
Providing free WiFi, Pension-Albergue Lemos is located in Treacastela. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Sarria is 14 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, while Portomarin is 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic room with a view – Good, fast, wifi and excellent laundry room, but you need a lot of single euro coins as there was no change machine.
- Very modern, clean pension. Kitchen was well equipped
- Clean, minimal, only one night so it suited our purposes. A bit clinical, but amenities were decent.
- Best bed I’ve had on the Camino. Clean, peaceful, modern.
- Right on the Camino. Clean, receptionist spoke English, very nice place to stay. Wash and dryer. They offer breakfast in the morning but the receptionist recommended Esther’s Cafe next door for dinner and it was fabulous!!!
Top Guest Houses In Gorolfe Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gorolfe Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gorolfe Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gorolfe Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!