10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gopegi Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Gopegi Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gopegi Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gopegi Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gopegi Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gopegi Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gopegi Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gopegi Basque Country:
La Casa de Los Arquillos
The Casa de Los Arquillos can be found next to Plaza de la Virgen Blanca in the historical center of Vitoria-Gasteiz. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with international channels.Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a parking lot nearby, available on request.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Amazing location. Friendly staff. Comfy room and bed.
- Room, though a little small, was truly charming. A tiny but enchanting sitting room and an ample bathroom. Lovely decorations. Great views of the city.
- Great location in the main square. Near great Pintxos at Tolono
- Excellent location, characterful accommodation. Tasteful decor. Helpful staff.
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in the center, 5 minutes’ walk from Amurrio Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi, 19 mi from Bilbao.Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
La habitación amplia y funcional. Las camas cómodas, destacando las del sofá cama, que eran mucho mejor que las habituales. Todo nuevo y muy limpio.
Cuando volvamos por la zona, no dudaremos en repetir.
- Todo. Muy grata la estancia. Un trato inmejorable. Con mascota muy recomendable
Set over 2 different buildings 1,000 feet apart, Pensión Araba is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1,300 feet from Pensión Araba, while Artium Museum is 2,300 feet from the property, and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Pensión Araba.
- The bed was comfortable, and the room was beautiful with high ceilings and nice large window. It was in a good location close to the train station.
- smart tv with netflix and the tea station. the shower was awesome. the location is centrally located next to stores, restaurants, transit, and casco viejo
- The stay was room only. Had our own wine outside the room on the terrace – it was the only the only room with terrace access. There was coffee/tea making facilities in the room but the packets were collected from the foyer.
- Great location. Perfectly clean. Nothing fancy, just clean, well-located accommodation.
- Location was excellent and the room was reasonable and the host was very helpful
Hostal del Arquitecto
One of our best sellers in Vitoria-Gasteiz! Hostal del Arquitecto features rooms with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz, attractively located a 3-minute walk from Artium Museum. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,300 feet from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz and around 1,300 feet from Catedral de Santa Maria. Attractions in the area include Fernando Buesa Arena, 1.9 mi away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,650 feet from the property.At the guest house, rooms come with a balcony with a city view. All rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from Hostal del Arquitecto. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- The owner Jose is the most genuinely kind and helpful person imaginable! A local his entire life, he went out of his way to provide suggestions, check on bus and transit options, suggest places to eat and drink! The historic center is stunning, the bed was very comfortable, and wifi was good. The shower was nice, and the bathroom floor even had hydronic heating.
- The hostel itself is a historic apartment in a medieval building in the heart of the city. The beds were comfy, clean and organized. The room was cozy and tidy with a window view of the city center. Kitchen, bathrooms and common space were clean and arranged. The owner is the most friendly, helpful and travel spirited and informed hostel owner I have ever met! I enjoyed our conversation and he guided me through what to visit in the city as well as which city to visit next. I need to mention that he walked from Europe to the Middle East on foot!!!
- I arrived after 23:00 during the week and the host stayed to welcome me and check me in. During my stay he was warm and made sure that everything went smoothly. His recommendations for food were also spot on.
- The locatiom is perfect, the owner is nice and helpful. Tidy and clean. Nice beds. There weren’t many hosts so it was cosy as well. Even if, the fact that it has small rooms (up to 4 people) makes you feel comfortable and safe.
- We had a really nice stay here. The host is so friendly, and very willing to help you find your way in Vittoria. The hostel is simple, but everything you need is there, and – most importantly – it is very clean.
Located 3 miles from Fernando Buesa Arena, Pensión Amaia provides accommodations with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz. An 11-minute walk from Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz, the property is also one mile away from Artium Museum. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1.1 miles from Pensión Amaia, while Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
It was a cozy place. Located really central and the stuff was really friendly.
I recommend it for family travels.
Very Friendly and helpful staff.
- Owner is friendly, room is lovely and equip with comfortable facilities, very recommended
- A very good location, clean, peaceful, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, helpful owner. One of best places I’ve stayed in.
– Location was absolutely perfect: very close to the city center
– Checked in by a very friendly older lady. She did not speak any English but we got along perfectly well with my broken Spanish
– Room was a bit small but well-appointed
– Shared bathroom was large and clean
– The pension offers extremely good value accommodation
- It was a cozy place. Located really central and the stuff was really friendly.
Located 3 miles from Fernando Buesa Arena, Habitaciones Javier provides accommodations with free WiFi in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Popular points of interest nearby include Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz and Artium Museum. The property is 1.1 miles from University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some units at Habitaciones Javier have a terrace. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.6 miles from Habitaciones Javier, while Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 1.6 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 8 miles away.
- Big room, with basic breakfast…close to city center
- Very helpful & friendly & gave us a free upgrade when there was no double bed in our original room. Quite basic but nice and clean & perfect for what we needed.
Location was ideal for Old town exploring. Good choice of bars and restaurants.
excellent also for a 600 meter easy flat walk to rail station.
Perfect location in the city centre near the Corte Ingles. Confortable large room with balcony for smokers, plenty of facilities. The room is part of an apartment with 4-6 rooms like this. Private large bathrooms. You can also prepare yuor breakfast here. Cofee aparate with expresso reserves and more. You must take the apartment keys from a location siuated 100m away.
Nice city with a lot of green areas.
- Room was very big and clean and nice balcony attached to room ..wifi excellent..
HABITAKA, Hogares de paso
Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, within 650 feet of Fernando Buesa Arena and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz. HABITAKA, Hogares de paso provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, every room has a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The units will provide guests with a microwave.The property is set a 5-minute walk from Artium Museum. Attractions in the area include Catedral de Santa Maria, 1,650 feet away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,300 feet from the property.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from HABITAKA Hogares de paso. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- The staff was very attentive, informative, and pleasant. The place is very-very clean. The area speaks Spain!! Love the area, because you can walk out to a cafe, or to shop, to sightseeing. The area has lots of place to grab dinner or a bite and plenty of bars. I would definitely go back there with my family, and I will definitely stay at this place HABITAKA. Excellente!!!!!!!!
Anna and David were great hosts. Very friendly spoke good English gave great recommendations.
Perfect location for walking around the old town and cruising the Pintxos bars. Our room was very quiet.
- Kitchen facilities location was excellent 5 mins from train station & shops & restaurants on doorstep
Great location, right in the center of the old town.
Ana, host, recommended some great places for food, wine, tapas.
Clean and comfortable.
Central but very quiet – couldn’t hear people in street etc.
- that we were able to have breakfast at our leisure and make a cup of good old English tea.
Pension Casa 400
Pension Casa 400 features free Wi-Fi and is located in the commercial center of Vitoria in Álava. It is set beside the medieval quarter and cathedral, just a 5-minute walk from Vitoria Train Station.This guest house offers double or twin rooms with private bathroom. Rooms include heating, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Towels and linen are provided.Pensión Casa 400 is located just 350 feet from the most important monuments and buildings. The countryside surrounding is well worth visiting and includes Gorbeia and Aizkorri-Aratz nature reserves within 16 mi.
The value for money + the location. All other hotels in the area doubled the price. This hotel gives you what you expect. It was even more comfortable than expected in my opinion.
I am happy not to have been influenced by discouraging opinions. I think when you go for the cheapest option you should not expect a golden palace. This hotel is not a palace full of comforts and amenities but it is clean, comfortable, and even spacious so great value for money.
- The Pension Casa 400 has a good location and the room has a good size.
- Absolutely Nothing! (it was an uncomfortable, expensive stay)
- Lo mejor es la atención recibida, la amplitud de las habitaciones, y la ubicación perfecta de la pensión, cerca del centro y con un gran supermercado con solo cruzar la calle.
- La amabilidad del dueño Pachi, la amplitud de la habitación y está situado muy céntrico y junto a la estación de tren
- The value for money + the location. All other hotels in the area doubled the price. This hotel gives you what you expect. It was even more comfortable than expected in my opinion.
Villa Nieves Cano
One of our best sellers in Vitoria-Gasteiz! Located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Villa Nieves Cano features a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.Fernando Buesa Arena is 4 miles from Villa Nieves Cano. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- It was like staying on a friend`s house, and they live in a very nice home
- Sonia was a charming and helpful host. The accommodation is beautifuland set in a very part of the city.
- The hotel is ideally located for visiting Vitoria, in a leafy, quiet lane. It has secure, underground parking. My bright, tastefully decorated room was huge with a luxury bathroom. Sonja was an exemplary hostess from her warm greeting and explanation of the facilities, to her sharing her home and family life – nothing is too much trouble. All in all an excellent package for the money.
Прекрасный домашний отель с отличной обстановкой. Прекрасный завтрак.
Огромное спасибо хозяйке Соне.
- Todo en general, una lástima que la estancia fue corta! Sonia es encantadora, te hace sentir como en casa. Sin duda recomendamos Villa nieves cano. Volveremos!
Burdi -Kurutze Pensión
Located in Urquiola, Burdi -Kurutze Pensión has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. At Burdi -Kurutze Pensión rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Urquiola, like hiking.Bilbao is 26 miles from Burdi -Kurutze Pensión, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 20 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Absolutely excellent. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Lovely welcome, top cleanliness, beautiful location in the mountains. Staff/owner very accommodating and friendly
- L’accoglienza è stata impeccabile, stanze molto ampie, pulite bagno ampio, tutto ben curato nei dettagli. Consiglierei a chiunque questo alloggio. Possibilità di fare escursioni. Disponibile un ristorante oltre la strada sempre di proprietà della signora.
La amabilidad de la dueña. Nos dejó salir a la hora que queríamos puesto que no había ninguna reserva más para ese día. Nos vino perfecto para duchar después de subir al monte ya que nos bajamos mojados por la lluvia.
El desayuno también estupendo: zumo, cola cao, café, yogur natural, galletas, cereales, pan para tostadas, jamón y queso. Lo deja preparado la noche anterior para que puedas desayunar cuando quieras.
- El alojamiento en una antigua casa de postas es estupendo y la atención recibida por parte de Eli espectacular. pasamos un fin de semana estupendo incluso vimos caer las primeras nieves. Junto al alojamiento se encuentra el Santuario de Urkiola que merece la pena ver. El desayuno fue estupendo y la tranquilidad y comodidad inigualables. Sin duda volveremos y por supuesto lo recomiendo.
Top Guest Houses In Gopegi Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gopegi Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gopegi Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gopegi Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!