10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ginuábel Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ginuábel Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ginuábel Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ginuábel Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ginuábel Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ginuábel Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ginuábel Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ginuábel Aragon:
OYO Hostal Rio Ara
Close to Ordesa National Park, Hostal Rio Ara sits by the Ara River in the Pyrenees. There is free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and mountain views.All heated rooms in Hostal Rio Ara have satellite TV and a telephone. Most have a private bathroom or a sink in the room. The property has an elevator.The air-conditioned restaurant offers traditional, homemade food and a grill menu specializing in local meats and fish. There is also a snack-bar, terrace and a large supermarket selling regional products. The Hostal Rio Ara can provide packed lunches.The Rio Ara hostel is well placed for exploring the Sobrarbe region of Aragon, which is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing.The Panticosa or the Formigal ski resorts can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
The popular hotel is situated in a beautiful location, and has a nice bar and restaurant, with plenty of parking .
Ramon & Miguel were very friendly and helpful and speak some English which really helps. The breakfast is really good too !
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming.What I liked most was the breakfast buffet as you could help yourself to whatever you wanted,and there was loads to choose from,(from fruit,cereals,toast etc to bacon,ham etc) and in as a relaxed atmosphere as if you were in your own kitchen,but with a fabulous view of the river and mountains and all for the reasonable price of 5 euros fifty! Great start to the day!!!
- Las camas, las comidas y el servicio. Muy acogedor!
- Comodidad, atención del personal, ambiente, cena buenísima y desayuno completo.
El personal muy atento y amable.
Sitio muy tranquilo. Sin problemas para aparcar.
La ubicación perfecta, queda cerca de todos los puntos de interés de la zona.
- The popular hotel is situated in a beautiful location, and has a nice bar and restaurant, with plenty of parking .
Chate Tiendas Bungalow is located in the Aragonese countryside just outside Sarvisé, a short drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It has an outdoor pool and table tennis table.Located on the banks of the River Chate, the property offers private, bungalow-style tents with a concrete base and a plastic, double-layered roof. Each one has bunk beds with bed linen and towels. The shared bathroom is located outside the tent.The property has a restaurant and bar. There is a games room with table football, and you can also hire bicycles.Chate Tiendas Bungalow can arrange a wide range of outdoor activities such as canyoning, caving and rafting. Panticosa Ski Resort is a 50-minute drive away, and you can drive to Huesca in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- The great ratio quality/price and the location
Friendly and helpful staff
- Nice remote beautiful location but only a 10 to 15 mins drive from everything you need. Helpful staff, good value
- Awesome location in the heart of the mountains. Big clean room with a nice private bathroom. Services (swimming pool, bar, restaurant) of a very nice quality and the place completely silent during night
- The prsonal very kind and helping.the place near wanderful river. They have a bar and sneck bar that very help
Offering heated rooms with spectacular mountain views and an outdoor pool, Hostal Los Pinarillos is set in the River Ara Valley and 15 minutes’ drive from Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve.Simple rooms have brightly colored walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.There is an on-site restaurant with a large dining area, as well as a large, furnished terrace. The bar features a pool table.Many outdoor and adventure activities are possible in the area, such as hiking, rafting and canyoning. Panticosa and Formigal ski slopes are both around 50 minutes’ drive from Los Pinarillos guest house and ski storage is available.Huesca is just over an hour’s drive away. Both Lleida and Zaragoza can be reached in under 2 hours by car.
- The location is brilliant, staff very attentive and friendly. The rooms are basic but it’s reflected in the price. Ones and Olo were very helpful for the duration of our stay.
- El personal es de 10!!! Grandes días desde el desayuno!!
- La atención de los trabajadores era más que excelente! Majísimos todos sin excepción un 10.
- Lo apartado de todo y ala vez cerca. Estaba fuera del pueblo a pocos metros pero un sitio de relax perfecto. Tanto para ir solo o con familia.
- El personal, muy familiar y el desayuno genial también. La cama suuuuper cómoda y de temperatura genial también. Volveremos! Pues la ubicación y tranquilidad son excepcionales!
Hostal Pirineos is a family-run guest house located in Sarvisé, within the natural setting of Broto Valley. Free WiFi access is available.Offering attractive views of the town and the valley, each room has heating, TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Packed lunches are available on request.At Hostal Pirineos you will find a summer terrace and a communal lounge with fireplace for the winter. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The town of Broto is 1.9 mi away.
Rustic Hostal located in small and quiet village, 10 min drive from entrance Ordessa Park
Clean rooms, friendly personel, nicely decorated (paintings)
Breakfast ok (coffee, juice, toast with marmelade)
Hostal has a nice terras on first floor
- Location is great – near Broto for shops and more restaurants but much quieter. Fantastic views from most rooms across valley and to nearby peaks. Friendly staff. Filling breakfasts. Generally comfy rooms.
- Typical mountain accomodation (lots of wood in the decor). Nice and quiet. Breakfast ok. A few restaurants around the corner.
La ubicación es excelente de muy fácil acceso y localización.
El almuerzo supero nuestras expectativas, aunque no está incluido en el precio de la habitación, merece la pena por la atención, variedad y calidad.
- Todo fue perfecto, no podemos poner ninguna pega. Repetiríamos sin duda
- Rustic Hostal located in small and quiet village, 10 min drive from entrance Ordessa Park
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo
Located in the small town of Broto, a 5-minute walk from River Ara, Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo features a garden with a seasonal pool and a terrace.Offering views of the mountains, the rooms include a wardrobe, desk, and balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property has a snack bar and a shared lounge with a fireplace.The area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 6.2 mi away.
- Great views, amazing suite, great host and super comfy atmosphere.
- Absolutely amazing. Spectacular view with an amazing interior as well. Friendly staff.
- Our stay was wonderful. The property, the room, the comfort, the view, the hospitality, all exceeded our expectations. Our boys loved the hotel. The innkeeper was fantastic. We loved the hotel and Broto!
Very nice place. Beautiful views from the room window.
Very very nice breakfast.
Very nice and helpful owner.
very cheap stay – very good value for money.
- The facility and room was outstanding. Its location excellent. The owner greeted us and served us a home cooked breakfast. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Hostal Casa Patricio
Set in Puértolas Valley by the Cinca and Bellos Rivers, Hostal Casa Patricio is located in Escalona. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Very friendly accomodating owner. Location was excellent and price was much cheaper than surrounding hotels
- El personal y la ubicación, cerca de Aínsa, del Monte Perdido.
- Casa reformada, habitacion con vistas, baño con bañera , la cama muy comoda , armario grande , mesita con dos sillas .hemos descansado muy bien. sitio idoneo para los amantes de la naturaleza.muy recomendable.
- La situación. En un cruce de caminos, con varios sitios para cenar. Cerca de todo.
Casa Vispe is located in Escalona and features a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet and a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain rooms at Casa Vispe have a balcony.
- Very friendly and helpful host, beautiful house and very clean room. There is a terrace and a big living room for relaxing. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Although, the hotel is located one street back from the main road, it was quiet. It has a lift. The rooms and bathrooms were a decent size. The breakfast was abundant (two pieces of toast, a piece of sponge cake, two cupcakes, butter, jam, coffee or tea, orange juice per person). The lady at reception was kind, helpful and homey. The landscape in this area is beautiful.
- The whole Interieur was very modern and totally clean.
- el alojamiento estav muy muy limpio, todo muy bien cuidado y un trato muy atento
- Las instalaciones muy nuevas, la habitación sencilla, con todo lo necesario y, sobretodo, muy limpia. Estábamos en la segunda planta donde había una zona común muy acogedora muy cuidada y a la que no faltaba detalle. Eloísa es muy amable y atenta, nada más llegar nos informó de las actividades más recomendables y qué visitar; además, coincidiendo las fiestas de la localidad, nos informaba de la programación de las mismas, así como de sus tradiciones. El lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar, muy cercano a zonas impresionantes que merece la pena visitar. En resumen, la estancia de diez, no se puede pedir más.
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
Evening meal was superb and great value
Choice of local wines
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Servei molt amable i càlid. Ambient rústic. Entorn.
El Capricho de Nieves
Located in Laspuña, El Capricho de Nieves provides free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a patio with a mountain view. El Capricho de Nieves has some units with river views, and the rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around El Capricho de Nieves, including skiing and cycling.Speaking Catalan and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.
- El trato personal de Nieves y Manel. Un sitio recomendable sin lugar a dudas. Preciosa casa ubicada en un precioso valle.
- Decoración y diseño. Comodidad. Desayuno. Vistas. Amabilidad de Manel y Nieves.
- El lugar perfecto para alojarse si vas a visitar el Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido y sus alrededores. Una casa reformada con mucho gusto, unos desayunos espectaculares para coger fuerzas para todo el día, y sobre todo unos dueños majísimos y atentos que te ayudan con todo lo que puedas necesitar. Volveremos!
- El desayuno, la decoración, el colchón perfecto para el descanso…
- La comodidad del lugar, el trato exquisito y personal como en pocos lugares se puede encontrar, muy buen desayuno y una cama super cómoda donde dormir y reparar fuerzas! Además viajamos con nuestra mascota y todo fueron facilidades.
Fonda Naval is located in Escalona, 6.2 mi from Aínsa and close to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. The surrounding area is ideal to practice adventure sports.All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet, cozy and clean. Yolanda is a friendly and considerate host.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She did everything to accommodate all our requests. We loved the dinner (her rabbit stew was the best we ate), and the breakfast was very nice too. Room was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money. We highly recommend this property.
Very clean and well maintained.
Good quality bed very comfortable.
Good Breakfast with some home made jam and cake.
The family do very well to communicate, considering we speak very little Spanish.
- L’établissement est très propre. Nous avons été très bien accueilli par Yolanda qui est très sympathique. Les chambres sont confortables et bien équipées. Le repas du soir et petit déjeuner très correct aussi. La salle à manger est chaleureuse avec le poêle.
- Habitación sencilla pero amplia. Limpieza impecable. Buena calefacción. Personal amable.
Top Guest Houses In Ginuábel Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ginuábel Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ginuábel Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ginuábel Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!