10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gibaja Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Gibaja Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gibaja Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gibaja Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gibaja Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gibaja Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gibaja Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gibaja Cantabria:
Located in Gibaja, Casa Pardo has a bar. Spanish cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a terrace. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms come with a balcony. All rooms include a desk.Castro-Urdiales is 25 miles from Casa Pardo. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent room with comfy beds, good food and a really helpful landlady. Lovely village and ideally located for some great walking
- The ease of booking in and the situation. The bath was fantastic really hot we had a cold wet cycle before arriving! The bed was small for 2 but comfortable enough.
- En general está bien la habitación y el baño q está limpio. La cama es cómoda aunq no la almohada.le pedimos un secador de pelo a una persona del restaurante y nos lo presto haciéndonos un gran favor. Volveremos !!!
- El trato personal, la comodidad de las camas, y la limpieza general.
- La bonne volonté des hôtes pour améliorer le confort. Le petit déjeuner.
Hostal Restaurante La pinta
Hostal Restaurante La pinta features free WiFi and views of city in Ampuero. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a bar.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Hostal Restaurante La pinta also feature a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Isla is 20 miles away. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Restaurant has good traditional Cantabrian cooking.
El hostal tiene 40 años y para ese tiempo….esta muy aceptable…in situ el precio es rompedor!!!!! El personal es muy amable….pero las habitaciones necesitan reformas especialmente suelo y una alfombra!!!!!! Y no hay aire acondicionado en septiembre y Cantabria …pase calor…
Aun asi yo le daria un notable un 7 reconozco que la relacion calidad/ precio esta insuperable!!!! Ampuero tiene mucho ambiente!!!!! Y estais a 5′ de Laredo y toda la costa 100/% recomendable y tiene parqing!!!!!!!
- Nos gustó mucho la ubicación del hotel, Ampuero un lugar encantador. En el hotel, los pinchos de tortilla muy recomendables. El personal muy atento y amable.
- Die Umgebung und auch das Essen in den Restaurauts waren spitze
- La habitación estaba limpia y era amplia, excepto el baño. Tienen un restaurante, con menú, raciones y hamburguesas. Nosotros cenamos hamburguesas y estaban buenisimas. Y muy grandes. La ubicación es buena, es un pueblo bonito de visitar.
Balneario Casa Pallotti
Set in Carranza, 34 mi from Bilbao, Balneario Casa Pallotti features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Some units have views of the mountain or river. Every room comes with free WiFi and a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided in some units.Bike hire and car hire are available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling.Santander is 41 mi from Balneario Casa Pallotti, while Castro-Urdiales is 27 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- Friendly service with clean rooms and fantastic views. Food was delicious and good value for money.
- El enclave donde se encuentra el alojamiento es espectacular. Las camas son muy cómodas. Están haciendo mejoras poco a poco. El director y el personal son muy agradables.
- La comida muy buena, la habitación espaciosa un lugar comido para desconectar del ruido y stress de la ciudad.
- El Balneario está situado en el Valle de carranza, un lugar precioso, verde, tranquilo, realmente muy especial. El edificio es grande y cómodo, las habitaciones son austeras pero tienen todo lo necesario para pasar unas noches muy a gusto. Se agradece que se pueda disfrutar de la piscina de agua termal o de las bañeras dentro del precio de la habitación. El personal es agradable y simpático. Y naturalmente, el precioso y enorme parque que tienen para pasear.
Hotel no esta mal,pero de noche no ay nadie en hotel,ni ay camaras etc y todas las puertas del hotel abiertas.
Y mi experiencia no fue muy buena,pq deje la llave en recepción ala chica del hotel y no me informaron q sla noche no habia nadie,yo sali a cenar fuera del hotel y al terminar llege al hotel y con sorpresa hotel abierto recepcion cerrado y yo sin llaves. Llamar sl tlf fijo q avia de emergencia en hotel y consorpresa q tlf sonaba alau mio!!!!!, Con lo cual no me cogia nadie y despues de q mi compañero y yo mirar por todo hotel y no ver a nadie la decioon y unica cosa q podiamos gacer fur ira dormir al coche, cuando tenia habitación pagada y mi maleta dentro de la habitación,y no podía hacer mas, asta las 8,30 de la mañana q llego la chica de recepción.
Esa fue mi experiencia en el hotel.
Posada el Molino de Cadalso
Posada el Molino de Cadalso is offering accommodations in Cereceda. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Castro-Urdiales is 23 miles from Posada el Molino de Cadalso. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous place spotlessly clean with lovely staff. Will defo visit again.
- Food fresh and excellent. Great shower and bed. Proprietors very welcoming.
Room was very comfortable and quiet.
Food in the restaurant next door was exquisite ! Staff very helpful and friendly .
Hope to return for the Turbot alone !!
- An evening meal of Tuna (caught the day before) and Padron peppers grown in the garden. It doesn’t come much better!
- A beautiful spot. Secluded, peaceful, very clean and comfortable. The owners were very hospitable and ensured that everything was to our liking despite our lack of Spanish and their lack of English. We had a delightful room with velux windows and a bathroom on a mezzanine. The restaurant served homegrown food, fresh and delicious and the waitress spoke good English. Things in Spain run on a different timescale…dinners often don’t happen until 9pm and breakfasts are late. Not a problem if you link into ‘Spanish’time
Posada La Mies
The attractive Posada La Mies is located in Rasines in the Asón Valley. All rooms feature views of the surrounding area and gardens. There is also private parking available.Breakfast is served in the dining room of the house. There is also a living room with a TV where guests can relax. Guests booking all 5 rooms also have access to the kitchen and dining room.Salvé Beach in Laredo is 5.5 mi where windsurfing and surfing can be enjoyed. The location of Posada La Mies also enables guests to enjoy activities such as mountain biking and caving in the Altamira Cave, among others.San Andrés Church and the bullring in Rasines are also worth a visit. The town of Liendo is 6.5 mi away from La Mies and Santoña is 11 mi away.
- Made welcome though I was very late because th e ferry was late
- Estuve con mi madre y la verdad que nos encantó. La ubicación perfecta para moverte por la zona ya que estás muy cerca de la A-8 y llegas con facilidad y su vez estás en un entorno único y maravilloso. La habitación que nos dio era increíble y más limpia no podía estar. Y de la dueña solo palabras de agradecimiento por su cercanía y estar siempre tan atenta y aconsejarnos en sitos a los que visitar. Sin duda repetiremos. Lo recomiendo al 100% porque merece la pena.
- La amabilidad de la duenya. Me ha dado buenos avisos sobre qué ver, qué visitar, donde comer… Me ha ayudado a encontrar a una persona que pueda reparar mi bici!
- El increíble trato familiar, los desayunos caseros, el enclave. Para dar paseos cercanos, y en coche muy cerca de todo, a media hora de Bilbao, Santander… Sin duda repetiremos.
- todo en general.El sitio tranquilo y en el campo,la casa preciosa y muy confortable y la entrega y el cariño de su pLT
Hostal El Carro
Located in Laredo, Hostal El Carro provides a garden and terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.At Hostal El Carro, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santander is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from the property.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
Whilst the room was not huge, it was perfectly adequate. It was warm, clean and comfortable and very good value. Unfortunately we had to leave early to catch a ferry so weren’t able to sample the breakfast.
- Very easy to find good location for the motorway, authentic Spanish feel food and prices great.
The views from our room were beautiful . The balcony was a bonus .
The hotel restaurant was quiet but the owner cooked us a delicious 3 course meal including wine for a very reasonable price .
Room was very clean and the WiFi connection good .
- Location and close proximity to lore do. Peaceful except for traffic noise.
- The paella in the restaurant was really good. The WiFi was excellent and the view over Laredo from the room was stunning. The 1 km walk up the hill also provided great views over the town.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
Hospedería el Puerto
Located in Colindres, just 2.5 mi from Salvé de Laredo Beach and the Cantabrian Sea, Hospedería el Puerto offers stylish, heated rooms with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms have modern décor and feature flat-screen satellite TV. In the bathrooms there are free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available.Hospedería el Puerto guest house includes an on-site bar and restaurant which serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes. Breakfast consists of bread rolls or pastries, coffee and fresh orange juice, it is offered free of charge. There is also a selection of restaurants in the seaside town of Laredo.Santander is 28 mi from Colindres, while Bilbao is 37 mi away via the A8 Motorway. Staff can arrange car hire and provide information about the region.
- Great fish restaurant adjoining the hotel. Nice public bar in hotel. Basic but clean and efficient.
- Bedroom clean, bright and modern. Rather small but fine for short stay.
- La recepcionista que nos atendio en la entrada y la salida, Rocio, es encantadora, y todo en general muy bien.
Estancia muy agradable. El personal maravilloso y atento, además dispone de Restaurante Asador para comidas y cenas.
Colchón muy cómodo, y habitación sin ruido.
- fueron muy amables en todo momento , la limpieza y calidad precio muy adecuada
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Easy to find from the motorway. A small, friendly run hotel near the sea. The owners were welcoming, the dinner was very good and good value. The room was spacious and plenty of hot water. I would use this hotel if I were walking the Camino del Norte.
- It’s a decent place to stay. The place is nicely decorated and the room was suitable and had air-conditioning. The restaurant serves cantabrian food and is very good (prizes are not cheap though). The bar downstairs next to the guest house is a gathering point for the locals and people going to the restaurant. Very vivid but closes around midnight. Wifi functions perfectely. Nice beaches are very close by.
- Good location when heading south from Bilbao airport. Nice little village with lovely scenery. Decent breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the center of a beautiful village. There was no problem with parking places. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated.
- The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
One of our best sellers in Castro-Urdiales! Hostal Catamaran is located in Castro-Urdiales, on the Cantabrian coast. This property offers rooms with free WiFi and a TV.The rooms at the Catamaran feature parquet floors and city views. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.At Hostal Catamaran you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include vending machines.The nearest beach is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. Bilbao is a 25-minute drive from the property, and you can drive to Santander in around 40 minutes.
- Great place, extremely helpful staff, just one caution- it can be noisy at night.
- Good basic room at a good price. Right on the cameno and a wonderful city and beach can recommend without reservations
- Staff super friendly. Helped us with our Camino prep for the next day!
- Location. View of plaza. Clean. Friendly staff. Cheap parking along street. Overall a good visit.
I only stayed the one night, on my way to Potes for a walking holiday; so I can only comment on my one sunday night experience..
The lady on the front desk was friendly and helpful. The room, despite being on the small and dated side, with was clean, with what looked a recently refurbished bathroom. There was a T.V. on the wall, but no plug on the lead (no problem for me).
I had a room at the rear of the hostel, so despite there being not much of a view, very little noise came in from outside; but you could hear people coming and going, outside my room….not a problem for myself, but others may have an issue with this.
Featuring a garden and terrace, Hospedaje Argoños is located in the village of Argoños. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Playa de Berria beach is 0.6 mi away.All rooms have marble floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available to guests upon request.Hospedaje Argoños is 2.5 mi from Santoña. Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Aparcamiento en la misma finca. Sencillez con comodidad.
- La relación calidad-precio, la amabilidad de los propietarios, la habitación estaba reformada y un parking muy amplio.
La amabilidad de los dueños, la limpieza y la situación. Sin duda repetiría y lo recomendaría
Decorado con gusto y sencillez.
Como en casa
- Excepcional la limpieza, la tranquilidad y la amabilidad de los propietarios. La estancia ha sido super agradable. Ubicación perfecta para recorrer y visitar esa zona cántabra. Parking en el mismo recinto del alojamiento.
- Hotel muy acogedor y limpio. Bien ubicado cerca de la playa de berria y begoña y su familia muy amables con nosotros. El desayuno también impecable. Repetiremos sin duda.
Top Guest Houses In Gibaja Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gibaja Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gibaja Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gibaja Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!