10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Għajnsielem Gozo – Top Hotel Reviews
Għajnsielem Gozo is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Għajnsielem Gozo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Għajnsielem Gozo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Għajnsielem Gozo. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Għajnsielem Gozo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Għajnsielem Gozo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Għajnsielem Gozo:
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Għajnsielem in the region of Gozo, 16 miles from Valletta, Katalina House features a barbecue and views of the sea.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. St. Julian’s is 14 miles from Katalina House, and Sliema is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owner, bus stop in front of the house, fully equipped kitchen and nice beach within a walking distance. Great place to stay.
- Good location for climbing at Mgarr-ix-Xini, good for the price, good for buses.Hostess friendly and helpful, well equipped kitchen.
- The landlord was kind, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, the internet was good, the bed was comfortable,the kitchen has everything you need.
- The owner was really nice. The room was comfortable and when she managed to get the aircon working it was pleasant.
- Everything you need for your stay on Gozo. The busstation is next to the house, you can reach nice beaches on Gozo in about 20min (by bus or foot). The owner is very kind, she stays in the same house and is open for questions or conversation. The rooms are simplistic (bed, wardrobe, cupboard, table and two chairs). Anyways, we were exploring Malta and didn’t stay a lot of the time in our room, we didn’t mind.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Ta Haqqu is located in Għajnsielem, just 15 miles from Valletta.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.St. Julian’s is 13 miles from Ta Haqqu, and Sliema is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 16 miles from Ta Haqqu.
No reviews yet.
Located in Għajnsielem, 15 miles from Valletta, The Gardens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.St. Julian’s is 13 miles from The Gardens, and Sliema is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 16 miles from The Gardens.
- Nice flat near the ferry. Good restaurants around. Very nice place in Gozo.
- its a good value for money as the price was quite worth it, and the location is very good as it is quite close to the ferry and the village center. Also the information leaflet found in the room was very informative about good places to visit and budget restaurants.
- Sort of a self-service appartment. Communication was efficient but I actually never met anyone from the staff. Location is convenient to explore Gozo, being a short walk away from the ferry terminal.
Staff super cordiale (e mail introduttiva molto dettagliata)!
Ambiente con una personalità spiccata 🙂
- Vermieter, Preis Leistung, Ausstattung Küche, Balkon
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Electra Guesthouse offers accommodations in Marsalforn. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Valletta is 19 miles from Electra Guesthouse, and St. Julian’s is 16 miles away. Malta International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Stayed in the small single room, which indeed was small but perfectly equipped with a spotless modern bathroom and a great balcony with seaview. Breakfast was very tasteful and the staff was very friendly and hospitable. The location was perfect with a bus stop right in front of the hotel, from where you easily can reach the ferry and other important places around the island. Would definitely return!
- Nice people, free breakfast onsite made it easy to go out early exploring every day. Location is good, right next to the sea.
- Location was good, it was clean and staff was helpful. Simple, basic breakfast. We got the room for a very low rate, and based on that we didn’t have high expectations to begin with, but in overall our experience exceeded expectations.
- It’s good value for money and stuff were really nice.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Xagħra, 18 miles from Valletta, Guesthouse Bambina features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Guesthouse Bambina, and Sliema is 17 miles from the property. Malta International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Great room with jacuzzi. Great hostess. Beautiful view from balcony and swimming pool. fantastic value
- Our room was very clean and furniture was nice too. We really enjoyed our 3 nights stay at Bambina Guesthouse, and look forward to come back hopefully very soon! Staff very nice and helpful and ready to assist at all times.
- Owners were very nice and flexible and allowed us to check in after we were were finished from our previous engagements. Access to property is very convenient and facilities are excellent. Loved the musical instruments and the decor.
- The whole house has an amazing interior design. Everything is immaculate. The huge balcony provides a great place for sunbathing or eating outside, and has an amazing view.
- The views from the balcony are amazing. During the day the green valleys and fields and at night you can see the Citadel lit up in the background. The place was very affordable and comfortable. With full use of an excellent kitchen with tea and coffee provided. Also very nice relaxing atmosphere in the house and in that part of gozo.
Il Girna Residence
Located in Sannat, 17 miles from Valletta, Il Girna Residence features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. St. Julian’s is 15 miles from Il Girna Residence, and Sliema is 16 miles away. Malta International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Excellent hospitality by Maria who waited for us when we came to check in really late.
Large room provided – easily accommodate a family of 4 (we were 3)
Rooms are clean.
Sheets crisp white.
Pool area is beautiful and pool deep – unfortunately it is still too cold to swim.
Location is excellent close to two beautiful inlets.
Nice house converted into tourist accommodation.
- Quiet area. Very good breakfast. Staff very friendly. Restaurants close by. And great walks nearby
- The owner was super nice and we couldn’t have been happier with them, so sweet and charming. The place was lovely and very accommodating, made changes in the last minute and they were more than happy to help us out! Super happy, would definitely come again!
Very friendly Family, it felt like coming home.
Parking directly in front of the hotel
Short hike from the cliffs
- The wonderful host, Maria made us feel super welcome in her cozy house/hotel. It had a very boutique charm to it. We had a huge room, a massive bathroom, a terrace and plenty of natural light. The continental breakfast was a large choice – as a vegetarian I was happy to see many options. As a wonderful side note – the hotel pet cat Sina, who made us (huge animal lovers) feel even more at home.
- Excellent hospitality by Maria who waited for us when we came to check in really late.
Maria Townhouse Heart of Victoria Gozo
Located in Victoria, 18 miles from Valletta, Maria Townhouse Heart of Victoria Gozo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Maria Townhouse, and Sliema is 17 miles away. Malta International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- We were made very welcome and the townhouse is in a very central location while also being friendly and tranquil
- The room was very quaint and clean. Great neighborhood within easy walking distance to numerous bars and restaurants. Very quiet location. Owners were friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable.
- Lovely old town house in the little narrow streets of Victoria, but close to the bus station, shops and attractions. Comfortable bed and plenty of hot water. Highly recommended.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet area, peaceful and safe. Host really helpful and friendly.
- Very traditional little townhouse, we had a lovely double room with a balcony which was beautiful. Very lovely and helpful owner.
Tan Neputi art&cooking
Offering a seasonal indoor pool, Tan Neputi art&cooking is set in a restored traditional farmhouse and is located in Għarb on the island of Gozo.The rooms are individually decorated and come with a private bathroom with shower. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Tan Neputi art&cooking features free WiFi throughout the property.A rich and varied breakfast is available on site. On request, staff can prepare cooking classes using fresh fish or meat and vegetables. There are several restaurants and shops in the nearby area.The area is popular for diving and cycling. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 21.1 miles from Tan Neputi art&cooking.
- The place was amazing, and the host is very friendly. Excellent breakfast. Very stylish room and kitchen. I would definitely stay here if decide to stay in Gozo again.
- Charming house. Excelent breakfast. Nice indoor swimming pool. A very good place to stay at Gozo!!!
- The bed was extra, extra comfy. The food was excellent. The hosts were gracious and friendly. They gave me space which is what I needed.
- A typical Gozitan farmhouse nicely renovated situated in the quiet village of Gharb. The German host was very nice and friendly and the biggest plus for me is that they accepted my well-behaved dog. I highly recommend it.
- Very clean rooms with all facilities. Very quiet stay. Pet friendly and friendly environment. Loved it
San Antonio Guesthouse
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Xlendi in the region of Gozo, 19 miles from Valletta, San Antonio Guesthouse features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 17 miles from San Antonio Guesthouse, and Sliema is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from San Antonio Guesthouse.
- Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Quiet and beautiful environment
- Spectacular views. Xlendi is a charming little beautiful place.
- Hosts were fantastic, breakfast delicious and the cleanliness and facilities were first class! Will definitely come again!
Quiet place with wonderful view on Xlendi bay.
Very good location, close to foot tracks (e.g. to Dwejra through cliffs) and good bus communication to Victoria.
Hosts are very friendly and always give an advise if needed.
We were there in a dead season and thanks to hosts’ courtesy we get a room of better standard than booked.
- The staff were lovely – very friendly and helpful. Our room was beautiful, with amazing views over the sea. The breakfast was limited but very nice. We really enjoyed our stay.
Sunset Seaview Accommodation
Located in Marsalforn, 19 miles from Valletta, Sunset Seaview Accommodation features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 17 miles from Sunset Seaview Accommodation, and Sliema is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 20 miles from Sunset Seaview Accommodation.
- The owner was very friendly and room was very clean with a lovely view.Loved it
- Excellant location, very friendly helpful owner, views easy to catch local transport, short walk to beaches and shops/restaurants
- The location in very strategic. Close to bus halte, supermarket, restaurant. Also,close to beautyfull spot destination in gozo. The owner is very friendly, informative and helpful.the first day we arrived, she helped us to find the supermarket. This place also has a nice view sunset from the balcony..
- Was in penthouse. Great large patio with great view. Raphael very helpful and friendly. Loved walking to the salt pans.
- Our room was nice and clean, and so was the shared kitchen. The sea view was fantastic, and the location was quiet, at the edge of Qbajjar. Excellent for exploring the north side of Gozo. The centre of Marsalforn is at walking distance, and so is the bus stop for when you want to travel further. The owner and his wife are very friendly and very helpful. There are some excellent restaurants close by, some of which have a choice of vegan options.
Top Guest Houses In Għajnsielem Gozo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Għajnsielem Gozo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Għajnsielem Gozo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Għajnsielem Gozo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!