10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gata De Gorgos Valencia Community:
Located in Denia, within 2.3 miles of Denia Ferry Port and 2.3 miles of Denia Bus Station, PinkFlamingo provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Located around 3 miles from Denia Castle, the guesthouse is also 2.5 miles away from Denia Tram Station. Les Rotes Beach is 4 miles from the guesthouse.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool. Guests at PinkFlamingo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Denia, like cycling.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 68 miles from the property.
- The Room was basic, there was a mossie net over the 2 beds which was filthy, there was no food, no bar, 1 staff,,
- It was quite convenient to Harbour you could get taxi for around 12 euro. Very quiet and peaceful. Had pool but empty at time of stay.
- Had great views and if u like being in the mountains it’s a great place. Swimming pool was clean and cool.
- Die Aussicht von da oben ist sensationell. Die Lage super ruhig oben am Berg, allerdings ein ganzes Stück außerhalb von Denia, was man wissen sollte. Leider konnten wir den Pool nicht nutzen, das Wetter hatte nicht so mit gespielt. Unbedingt bei “El Campus” essen gehen! Man fährt daran vorbei und man kann super günstig Tapas essen und einfache Gerichte genießen. Auch das Frühstück sehr gut und günstig. Es gibt einen Kühlschrank der mit alkoholischen und nicht alkoholischen Getränken gefüllt ist. Man nimmt sich und bezahlt bei Abreise.
- La piscina muy bonita y genial. La habitación era limpia. El trato con el personal bueno.
Hostal Tres Molins
One of our top picks in Jesus Pobre.In the village of Jesús Pobre, Hostal Tres Molins features rooms with a balcony or terrace. It offers easy access to the nearby Macizo de Montgó Park and is just a 15 minute drive from Dénia’s beaches.Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- Very sympathetically converted town house in the gorgeous village of Jesus Pobre. The key is collected from Pedro’s bar and restaurant. Breakfast in the bar with villagers the following morning was a treat.
- We were visiting relatives in the area. Only hotel/hostel in Jeses Pobre and was at time of festival which we joined in, albeit the music on the Saturday night continued until 5.00AM but did not disturb us
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Lugar tranquilo. Limpio y cómodo. Ideal para ir con la familia.
One of our top picks in Denia.Hostal Comercio is located in a pedestrianized street in the heart of Denia, within a 15-minute walk of the town’s top beaches. Offering views of the Montgó Nature Reserve, it has an on-site restaurant.A choice of a Mediterranean-style breakfast or buffet breakfast with homemade pastries is available. You can enjoy a quick snack or some traditional-style tapas for lunch at the property.Hostal Comercio also has a 24-hour reception desk, so you can come and go as you please, at any time of the day or night. The marina, fishing port and castle are around a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Great value for the money,and would stay again.Staff very friendly.
- The breakfast was simple but very nice. You get a to choose a between a several things , I strongly recommend you fresh orange juice and tipical Spanish toasts with olive oil and tomato. Simply amazing!
- Great location. Very comfortable. Really nice staff. Good Spanish breakfast. I would recommend. I will be back, see you in October
- Spotlessly clean. V comfortable beds and good breakfast. Location is good for the main bar street and market. Don’t miss Placa Antonio tho as it’s much prettier. The port area is also lovely for a drink to appreciate the view of the castle.
- There was an ample selection of breakfast ingredients to cater for an international clientele. Top range coffee machine dispensed as good as any found in more expensive hotels.
A short walk to the beach and in the historic center, this hotel features attractive interiors with wooden beams dating from the 16th century, as well as a scenic rooftop terrace.Enjoy the unique, historic atmosphere of the Loreto. The hotel was once a convent and was built over 450 years ago. It has been beautifully renovated retaining all its historic charm, allowing you to relax on the roof terrace.Throughout your stay you can learn about the history of the delightful Hotel Loreto. It is rumored that there is a secret tunnel linking the hotel to Denia’s Moorish castle.Walk through to the airy and cool inner courtyard or sit back and enjoy an afternoon drink on the street terrace. You can also savor the delicious, traditional meals served in the Llauradora de Loreto Restaurant or the 17 other tapas bars on the street.Take the short, 2,400 feet walk through the historic center to the beach where you can soak up the sunshine at a local beach bar or have a swim in the mild waters of the Mediterranean.
- breakfast was really good, the location is perfect, right on the old street, lots of restaurants, great atmosphere
- Clean and tidy room, very friendly and helpful staff. Great location in middle of town. Only negative far to expensive for the compound parking. 5 euros per night instead of 10euros would be better.
- we liked the location, will bars and restaurants, and right near the castle
- Great little hotel, nice staff, nice cozy room, super central, nice breakfast. Helped to make my accidental change of plans turn into a nice short stay in Denia. Lots to explore nearby, wish I could have stayed a couple more days.
- Amazing location, super friendly and helpful staff. Very good breakfast. Beautiful building in lovely street filled with quaint restaurants. Easy to find hostal from tram stop and minutes away from all tourist attractions especially Denia Castle. Building being renovated on upper floor, still hostal kept clean and minimum disruption caused.
Located in the heart of Denia, Hostal Cristina is located in the only street that climbs up to the castle and is also only 15 minutes’ walk from the beach.All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some rooms offer a mountain view.The local beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also easily reach the port, from where ferries sail to Ibiza and Mallorca, as well as the railway station.The Spanish and Russian-speaking staff will be happy to provide information about the area.
- Excellent location, close to everything, clean room with a small fridge, clean bathroom.
- The hotel was in a great position. We booked two rooms, I was more than happy with mine, decent shower, tv and heating/aircon.
- The location was fantastic and the accommodations were very satisfying.
- Great value place to stay. 30 euros with an on suite, air conditioning and free wifi. Clean and right in the heart of Denia. Excellent.
Basic hotel. Comfy bed. Near center of Denia and within walking distance to the beautiful marina and beaches.
Bars and restaurants are close
Hostal La Fonda
The Hostal Fonda María is located in the center of Benissa, 10 minutes’ drive from the nearest beaches, such as Cala Bassetes, Cala Fustera and Cala Baladrar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try characteristic local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practice scuba diving, are 12 mi away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Really comfy bed, nice balcony and the staff were super efficient
- Clean and friendly service set in an old small Spanish town
- A small hotel with a special touch, excellent service and Suitable for visit to village of Benissa and area. You get an exotic touch in in the middle of a traditional spanish place. The restaurant next door is superb.
- Small bedroom but nice bed and well equipped. Good private bathroom too.
- The decor was very nice. The only staff member we saw was really good, although she didn’t speak a word of English and our Spanish is very limited.
One of our best sellers in Moraira! Casa Lili is offering accommodations in Moraira. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.At Casa Lili, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Asian cuisine.Benidorm is 25 miles from Casa Lili. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 58 miles from the property.
- Good position & a fantastic restaurant attached
- The meal in the restaurant was one of the best oriental we have tasted first class
- The rooms were adequate for our needs, the breakfasts were fine predominantly continental but eggs and bacon were available if wanted. The evening meals were exceptional, quality, price and service were second to none, we ate out on 4 occasions out of 12 and 2 of those were disappointing. Super staff made us extremely welcome.
- Very convenient location. Helpful and friendly staff. Comfortable beds.
- the room was a little small but clean and comfortable and ideal for a one night stay.
One of our top picks in Denia.Located on Denia’s main beach, Denia Beach Oasis is 10 minutes’ walk from the old town and port. It has a chill-out terrace with sea views, an outdoor pool, and free public parking nearby.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Denia Beach Oasis feature free Wi-Fi, a 22-inch plasma TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have access to a shared balcony, some of which have sea views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. In the evenings, there is a barbecue on the spacious terrace. There is also a function suite for events with live music.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The view from our room was fabulous, we had a lovely sea view. The room was very clean and comfortable.
- Good location right on beach- small intimate place- popular cafe and restaurant- very friendly staff
- Great location, a short walk from the centre of Denia which is a beautiful town. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfy bed. Great meals in the restaurant. We would definitely return if visiting the area again.
- This was a very small older hotel in a quiet part of town. It was really cute and the bath was recently remodeled and very modern. The staff was great and breakfast was anything on the menu. They had a full service restaurant with good food. The beach was just across the street.
- Price for denia very good, location good 10 min walk from main town and across the road from Aldi and several good restaurants. Staff at Oasis excellent, friendly and approachable. Nice pool, washing machine and wifi in apartment both nice touches.
Innate Active Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Innate Active Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations and is located 0.9 mi away from Moraira town center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site. Benidorm is 18 mi away.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 25 mi from Innate Active Hotel, while Calpe is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Manager was very helpful. The Hotel accepted dogs-we had two with us. Room was basic but clean if uninspiring, sadly the bathroom was not so clean. Would come again once all things completed.
- Huge rooms, everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They all love dogs!
Order breakfast as it is not the norm, rooms are good, clean and the air-con is great!, would be nice if had tea & coffee facilities. But the fridge was useful
This is a Tennis school with rooms, good location just outside Moraira, you can walk into the town, or get a taxi.
Staff really good and helpful, some good facilities in the local area.
- we did not eat there we needed breakfast earlier than was available, evening menu did not suit us
- Enjoyed the location, the clean rooms & hotel facilities offered(restaurant, bar, tennis etc.)
The family-run Hostal L’Anfora is 10 minutes’ walk from the beach and 15 minutes’ walk from the harbor, where you can catch the ferry.The bright, air-conditioned rooms come with a safe and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.There is a tour desk, a vending machine for drinks and a luggage storage. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and Valencia and Alicante are within an hour’s drive of the guest house. Denia Bus Station is 0.6 mi away.
- Very friendly and efficient reception. Room clean, small but adequate and, given the excellent location, great value for money.
- The hostel was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the shower was very strong. I was very impressed for the money it cost. The staff were very communicative and even found us a parking space just outside the front door. I would highly recommend.
- FRIENDLY STAFF…MADE TO FEEL VERY WELCOME…ALL AREAS OF HOTEL ARE SUPER CLEAN.
- Position near the port and many restaurants. Really nice staff and very clean.
- Really laid back, friendly and helpful staff, let me check in to my room early and get some well needed midday sleep!!
Top Guest Houses In Gata De Gorgos Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gata de Gorgos Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!