10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Garrigás Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Garrigás Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Garrigás Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garrigás Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garrigás Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Garrigás Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Garrigás Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Garrigás Catalonia:
This traditional, family-run guest house is located 1,300 feet from the Dalí Museum and Theater. It offers cozy rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- The facade of the building looks a bit grim but the hotel apparently has been recently renovated and the room was much, much better than we expected. Clean, small, comfortable and very good value
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- The staff was quite nice. Its well located. Room was very clean.
- We liked the location – it was in the center of the town & all the sightseeings as well the Museum of Dalí was really close by. Probably good value for money, if you get one of the restorated/modern rooms.
- Very good location, close to Dali’s museum. Very clean and the staff was very helpful.
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Pensio l’Avi Pep is in the village of Saus, 9.3 mi from the Costa Brava’s L’Escala Beach. It offers free parking and is 3.1 mi from Orriols and the AP7 Motorway.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated and have a TV. They are available with private or shared bathroom facilities.L’Avi Pep guest house has a bar. The restaurant serves Catalan cuisine and has a terrace. A la carte and set menus are offered.You can play table tennis, and the tour desk offers a ticket service. Figueres and Girona Airport are within a 25-minute drive away.
Finalmente ho trovato un materasso comodo e sono riuscito a dormire davvero bene, è il terzo hotel che provo vicino a Girona per sosta durante il viaggio e decisamente il migliore, la struttura è vicino l’autostrada e si trova facilmente, parcheggio davvero ampio, c’è un bar ristorante proprio sotto le stanze, quindi non può mancarvi nulla (il martedì chiude).
Stanza e bagno in condivisione pulitissimi
- La atencion de la señora muy buena y muy agradable y la comida del restaurante expectacular.
- el serviccio del personal dueños empleados , todos en general
- Sin pretensiones, un lugar cómodo limpio y perfectamente comunicado. Debajo hay un bar restaurante que complementa todo lo que puede faltar. Calidad- precio genial.
- L’accueil de cette charmante petite dame. La propreté même si la salle de bain est séparée et donc commune à tous les autres clients…
- Finalmente ho trovato un materasso comodo e sono riuscito a dormire davvero bene, è il terzo hotel che provo vicino a Girona per sosta durante il viaggio e decisamente il migliore, la struttura è vicino l’autostrada e si trova facilmente, parcheggio davvero ampio, c’è un bar ristorante proprio sotto le stanze, quindi non può mancarvi nulla (il martedì chiude).
El Racó de Castelló
One of our top picks in Castelló d’Empúries.El Racó de Castelló is a guest house located in the medieval town of Castelló d’Empúries. It offers rooms with heating, free private parking and a restaurant with 2 terraces.El Racó is 5 minutes’ drive from Empuriabrava, one of the largest marinas in the world. There is a golf course, an equestrian center and a skydiving center within 0.6 mi away.Each exterior-facing room comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it specializes in Mediterranean dishes. In August, the restaurant offers Argentinean grilled meats and cocktails can be served on the terraces.
- The girl at reception was very kind, friendly and helpful. Room and bathroom were clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Very friendly and honest staff. The rooms are functional but nothing fancy.
- It’s a basic place next to a little medieval village.
- Basic accommodation, don’t expect any luxury, but very well maintained and very clean. Comfortable bed. Good value for money. Good breakfast included.
- A super location for seeing the Mardigra parade & for soaking in the local atmosphere. Easy to get everywhere in town from it too. Excellent restaurant with special menu for mardigrad that was very good value & delicious.
Hostal Isabel II
One of our best sellers in Figueres! Hostal Isabel II is located in Figueres, a 15-minute walk from Dalí Museum. The 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Hostal Isabel II can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location, super nice and accommodating staff, bed comfortable, nice to have the option of the garage
Good stay for cheap price. Super nice staff. They gave uy very good recommendations for traditional catalan food (calcots) and sights in figueres.
Thanks a lot!
- Cute room, with lots of Dali accents. Heating was adequate and bed was comfortable.
- The location of the hostel is perfect. Clean and renovated apartment.
- super friendly staff great location but dont leave your windows open there are mosquitos in the area
Located 2.5 mi from the Costa Brava town of L’Escala, Hostal L’Esplai offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV.The L’Esplai Guest House serves breakfast, and offers a snack bar with terrace. Luggage storage and information about the region are available at reception.Surrounded by countryside, Hostal L’Esplai is an ideal base to explore the northern Costa Brava. Free private parking is offered on site.The Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries are 2.5 mi from L’Esplai. The Dali Museum in Figueres is 14 mi away, while Girona Airport is within a 30-minute drive.
- All was fine the only minor issue was not being able to pay one bill at the end of our stay
- The owners where very nice-the hotel was ultra clean! Pool area a real sun trap! Easy parking and ease of access to places of interest, coast etc.
- Nice location in the nature, beaches nearby (with a car). Staff kind and ready to help. Low prices at the bar for snacks/breakfast.
- If you have a car the location would be OK however we had cycled 90km and then there was nowhere to eat dinner and we would have had to cycle another 8km return to go to a restaurant. There was no taxi companies but 2 taxi drivers and we were charged 25 Euro to be transported 4 km each way to get to a town that had a restaurant. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.
- Trochę na uboczu ale ma to też zalety. Bardzo czysto i cicho, personel przyjazny.Pokój super!Ogólnie polecam!Miła niespodzianka
Located in the center of Figueres, Hostal Bartis offers rooms with heating and city view. The Dali Theater and Museum is 10 minutes’ walk from the guest house.The rooms with simple décor offer a fan, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included. Free WiFi is available throughout. Free fiber optic internet connection is also available during café opening times.Cap de Creus Natural Park is 25 mi from the property. Empuria Brava Beach is a 25-minute drive away. Figueres Train Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Actually, Figueres is a small city, so the hostel is in very convenient place, next to the train station, bus station, close to city center (less than 10 min on foot). Easy to get to any place in the town.
- I like the people who work there. They were very friendly and helpful with information about the city.
- The staff was very humble and polite. They gave me the chance to stay an extra day (not night) for free since they didn have a booking for Sunday.
- Gebucht für einen Zwischenstopp (1 Nacht) wegen der Nähe zum Bus-/Zugbahnhof (500 m). Freundlicher Empfang. Aber kein Hotel im eigentlichen Sinne. Kleines Bistro mit angeschlossener Zimmervermietung. Mehr hatten wir auch nicht erwartet und insofern auch keine große Enttäuschung. Gute Ausgangsposition für Besuch der Museen.
- El desayuno estuvo muy bien y el personal del Hostal muy atento.
Hostal La Barretina
Hostal La Barretina is set 5 minutes’ walk from Figueres’ famous Dalí Museum and 350 feet from Bosc Park. This guest house features simple rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Barretina’s restaurant and traditional Catalan cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas is available.Each of the guest house’s comfortable rooms has a fully equipped private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The Hostal is within 5 minutes’ walk of the center of Figueres, which features a castle and San Pere church. The beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- Really nice lace to stay in Figueres! Very clean and good looking room, reasonable price, great location.
Very close to the city center..
Very friendly Staff.
- It is really close to the Dali’s museum, the host was really kind and always there to help.
- We didn’t try the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel was in a great location close to all the sites to see in Figueres. We didn’t have breakfast there as the dining room was enclosed and there were places close by where we could sit out. The owner was really friendly, the room basic but for the money excellent. We even had a small balcony where we could sit and watch the local getting their pizzas from the place opposite. All in all recommend.
Hostal Don Pepe
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Don Pepe is located in Figueres. This guest house offers rooms for 2 people with views of the city and heating, plus a 24-hour front desk.Each heated room comes with 1 double or 2 single beds, a TV and desk. The private bathroom features a shower, and bed linen and towels are provided.You can find restaurants, bars, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Hostal Don Pepe, and the beaches of Empuriabrava, Sant Pere Pescador, and Roses are 15 minutes away by car.Figueres Train Station is a 20-minute walk from the property, and the historic city center is 1.2 mi away.
You can easily park your car in the Aldi parking just in front of the hotel. This is important because parking in the city is very expensive.
The bathroom was clean.
Rooms are big and comfy and the staff was really nice. The owner owns a restaurant/bar right next to the property so you can have food there.
It’s close to roses bay – 20 minutes by bus which is right next to the hotel.
- It’s possible to park the car at Aldi across the street.
- Extremely hot room with no air conditionning, we had to sleep with the window open and the heavy street noise due to continuous traffic. We hardly slept which was bad considering we had a 8 hours drive the following morning
Very clean and comfortable beds
Owner was easy to get hold of and very helpful and friendly
- You can easily park your car in the Aldi parking just in front of the hotel. This is important because parking in the city is very expensive.
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Located in the countryside outside Crespià, this beautiful 17th-century house is offers views of the surrounding forests and hills. It features an outdoor swimming pool, an orchard and gardens with a children’s football pitch.Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 16 mi away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 mi away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The surroundings are very nice, friendly staff, calm place
- Lovely setting on a remote Catalan countryside, with staff that will welcome you at their home. We loved the comfy rooms and the living room with the beautiful fireplace. Perfect for a cold winter night. Bikes are available to explore the nearby area which is a plus.
- Great environment, local food, nice facilities, perfect!
- Peaceful, homely and relaxing. Our second stay in this hostal. Fantastic that after a long drive we could unwind and sit in front of the log fire before dinner.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
Just 650 feet from the beach, this family-run guest house is located in a quiet neighborhood 1.6 mi north of L’Escala marina. It offers simple accommodations and free Wi-fi throughout.All rooms at Pensió Torrent feature tiled floors and a modern décor. They are equipped with cable TV and include a bathroom with bath or shower.There are several cafés, restaurants and bars along the seafront and in the town of L’Escala.There are several small beaches and coves within 10-20 minutes’ walk of Pensió Torrent, including Platja del Rec and Platja del Portitxol Beach. The ruins at Empúries are 20 minutes’ walk away. The popular resorts of Empúriabrava and Roses are about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent staff . Very familiar and will do anything to make you feel at home .
- Nice place, close to the sea and good view from the balcony, friendly hostess
The staff are friendly and welcoming. You are given a key and there may not be staff there all night. The rooms are comfortable and as this was a 1 night stay, there is little to report.
No food on site but a coffee shop is less than 2 min walk so that is no problem. Lots of shops around locally for food also.
- Everything else,staff,location,confort of room,even a small unexpected seaview
- Friendly and helpful staff. We waked up a bit late on the day of the checkout, so we asked for a late checkout, which we were granted without any extra costs! There was no shampoo nor balsam in the bathroom, only hand-soap, but the towels were big and clean.
Top Guest Houses In Garrigás Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Garrigás Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Garrigás Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Garrigás Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!