10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Garralda Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Garralda Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Garralda Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garralda Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garralda Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Garralda Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Garralda Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Garralda Navarre:
Posada Sarigarri is set in the natural setting of Aezkoa Valley, within the impressive Navarran Pyrenees and next to the Selva de Irati Nature Reserve. Free parking is available onsite.The Posada features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and a cozy dining room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with bar and library where board games are available.The restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes. Characteristic products can be purchased.All rooms are uniquely decorated, featuring a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also have a private bathroom with bath.Posada Sarigarri is a restored building that used to be the town’s school, in Abaurrepea/Abaurrea Baja. Set 2,851 feet high, the property can only be accessed by the N-140 motorway. Shops and other services can be found in Aribe, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Delicious regional food. Beautiful setting. Very kind hostess.
- The half board dinner was excellent for €18, but the owners were the best part. We wished we had stayed an extra night.
- Despite arriving at 9pm, we had a lovely evening meal and the lady owner and assistants were extremely helpful and friendly.
What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend
- We loved the location and Nuria is a great hostess
Posada de Roncesvalles
Located in Roncesvalles, Posada de Roncesvalles has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the guesthouse.Pamplona is 29 miles from Posada de Roncesvalles, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 17 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 33 miles away.
- The room was cute and the beds comfortable. Everything we needed after such a hard day. Everything was full when we arrived so we were incredibly thankful we had booked ahead.
- The historical aspect of this hotel is part of the charm.
- No window in our room. Very warm, felt suffocating. Good dinner. Good breakfast. Language difficult.
- Nice clean quiet place in the small town. Very helpful, friendly staff. Good spot after the crossing of the Pyrenees.
- Location was perfect and the pilgrims dinner was fabulous! One female staff member was incredibly nice!
Featuring a terrace and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Hostal Orialde is located in Ochagavía. The guesthouse has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ochagavía, like skiing.Roncesvalles is 25 miles from Hostal Orialde, while Isaba is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
- Personal de 10, desayuno de 10, confort de 10 y ubicación de 10. Sin duda repetiremos.
- The breakfast was simple but very good coffee was excellent.
- Hostal con muy buena ubicación para pasar unos días de relax y realizar excursiones por los alrededores de la Selva de Irati y valles cercanos. El trato de Yolanda y su personal excelente así como sus indicaciones. Desayuno completísimo. Habitaciones y espacios comunes amplios. Un placer y seguro que repetiremos.
Habitación enorme y con muy buena calefacción. Los dueños un encanto. Atentos y siempre dispuestos a ayudar y a hacer lo posible porque estés a gusto.
Restaurante con comida excelente a un precio muy razonable, sobre todo para los huéspedes. Casera, abundante y exquisita!
100% recomendable tanto el hostal como su restaurante
Me gusto sobre todo el trato y la atención del personal del hotel y del restaurante.
Lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Hostal Casa Sario
This rural guest house is located in Jaurrieta, in the Navarran Pyrenees and just 30 minutes’ drive from Irati forest. It offers a restaurant serving tradtional dishes and free Wi-Fi throughout.Offering pleasant views, each room at Hostal Casa Sario features rustic-style furniture. Rooms also have a TV and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a bar and an outdoor terrace. Some shops can be found nearby and there is also a swimming pool 4.3 mi away.The Roncal Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away while Pamplona is 42 mi from the guest house.
The Hotel is the social hub of the little village of Jaurietta. Café/bar open all day with lovely helpful staff.
Rooms are rustic and comfortable with small but very modern shower rooms.
Excellent value, including the restaurant.
Great breakfast and evening meal.
El trato de las dueñas excelente tanto en el alojamiento como en la información sobre las zona.
Muy bien la habitación y las comidas. Dormimos estupendamente y sin ruidos En el desayuno todo casero y muy rico.
La ubicación está muy bien si quieres conocer la Selva de Irati.
Muy buena relación calidad-precio
Un pueblo perfecto para desconectar.
- La comida, exquisita. Los el personal muy profesional y muy amable
- El trato personal y la tranquilidad del alojamiento.
- Todo estaba muy bien. La dueña y el personal muy amable en todo momento, proporcionando mucha información útil sobre la zona y la manera de acceder a los lugares de interés.
- The Hotel is the social hub of the little village of Jaurietta. Café/bar open all day with lovely helpful staff.
Hostal Etxeberri in Eugi features a terrace and a bar. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 18 miles from Hostal Etxeberri. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Helpful staff. Good food. Great views, and location. Plenty of hot water for a bath after a day on the Camino.
- The staff were very helpful & even drove to our location to pick us up as we walked too far past it. Local cuisine was excellent
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda
Set between the rivers of Arga and the Olazar, this rural accommodations is located on the heart of Quinto Real Forest. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda features a restaurant with views of the woods.Rooms at the Arrobi Borda have heating and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The guest house features a country-style décor throughout, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. There is a common TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace, as well as a bar.The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offering views of the forest and the rivers. It serves seasonal dishes made with local produce, and specializes in rice dishes and homemade desserts.Staff at the reception arranges trips to places like the Eugi Reservoir, which is is 1.2 mi away. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda is 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- There is great attention to detail in the room and on the property. The room had so many nice extra features. The owner is so friendly. We had an issue with picking up our rental car a day late and he was so accommodating, understanding, and helpful. He helped turn a bad day into a great two nights. The view is beautiful and the food is amazing!!! Breakfast is delicious and huge! His cheese, spinach, pine nuts, and shrimp Cannelloni was the best dish I had in Europe! I will dream about this dish. LOL Don’t miss trying his desserts, too. The area is beautiful to hike and explore.
Fantastic value for money! Beautiful location, small room but had everything you need and the bathroom is newly renovated and very nice.
The host is very friendly and the dinner he served was fantastic. Didn’t expect to get a Paella like that up in the Pyrenees!
- The view is beautiful the room was lovely and clean all set up with a cot for our arrival. The best thing was allowing the dog to stay. They were all really friendly. Breakfast was brilliant the fresh orange juice was a great start to our day. Dinner was the perfect size not too much and not too little!
- Very helpful staff. Nice big room. Plenty of space for the dog. Although outside was cold the room was lovely and warm. Good big bathroom. Extremely clean everywhere.
- Good service, friendly host, nice Donner and an excellent breakfast.
Set in the foothills of Navarra Pyrenees, Pensión Amets is a guest house located in Zubiri, by Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There is a garden with views of the river and a medieval bridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- Rosa and Jose we’re so nice and welcoming. Rosa let us use the washer for free. The clothes line was perfect for drying. Rosa suggested a restaurant up the road, “the hotel”. It was wonderful! Breakfast was adequate for getting out to the Camino.
- Good for private accommodations on the Camino de Santiago!
- Nice room. From my window I could see the river and watched pilgrims coming down the hill. The bathroom was small, but nice for a solo traveler. You can get dinner and breakfast for an extra charge, but this day – dinner wasn’t offered because the owner’s wife was singing in the choir at the church and they were having a special worship service that evening. I opted not to have breakfast the next morning.
- My hosts were very helpful. I enjoyed the family style meal
- Great stop on the Camino. It was right on the trail. Very clean and great dinner and breakfast. Owners were gracious
Located in the village of Larrasoaña Town Center, Pension Tau offers rooms with mountain views and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
- Every utility and piece of furniture was meticulously cared for. It felt as though my own mother was caring for me. The dinner was homemade as well as the breakfast. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
- The commons area for breakfast and the patio area for wine and tapas in the evening! It made for a great stop to meet and talk with fellow peregrinos on the Camino de Santiago.
- Home cooked dinner was great. Hostess Patricia an excellent cook.
- Loved the view of the river and bridge. We were very pleased.
- Staff was welcoming and helpful- especially the lady of the house/Mom.
Hostal Casa Otsoa is located in Escároz, 1.2 mi from Ochagavía, in the Salazar Valley of the Navarran Pyrenees, an hour’s drive from Pamplona. There is free WiFi available.Rustic rooms are heated and feature wooden floors and mountain views. All come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The guest house has an à la carte restaurant, which serves a range of snacks and hot dishes. The bar offers imported beers, tapas and specialty wines. Packed lunches can be requested. The area is popular for cycling and the property includes private bike storage.Tourist information is available and the Selva de Irati is a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to Yesa Lake in around 30 minutes.
- Lovely Quiet village, nice staff, good food, lovely bathroom. Overall very comfortable.
- Lovely place and friendly staff. Food was very good value for money and drinks and snacks available all day. Being able to get a drink on the terrace on arrival was just what was needed. A great place to stay in the region.
- The rooms are quiet even though the hotel bar is also meeting point for the village. The beds were comfortable if you like them firm. The room and bathroom was very clean.
- La situación en un bonito pueblo de montaña navarro, con todo lo que eso implica: paisajes, naturaleza, paseos, cercanía a servicios. Se puede desayunar en el bar desde las 08:00, y el restaurante está bastante bien (la carta es limitada, pero creo que tampoco se puede pedir mucho más). Habitaciones amplias y bien equipadas. Aparcamiento disponible, si bien en el pueblo se puede aparcar sin mayor problema.
- La ubicación, muy cómodo para visitar la selva de Irati y hacer rutas
Located in the small town of Aioz, on the banks of Irati River, Beti-jai offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms feature elegant décor and include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a bar and a restaurant with an elegant dining room. There is also a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Baby-sitting services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and horse riding. You can also visit the wine cellars of Lumbier, a 25-minute drive away.
Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
good food, room comfy.
- Friendly staff and they let me park my motorbike downstairs.
- La habitación, la gastronomía y que aceptaran a mi perro, ya que no es fácil encontrar alojamientos de estas características en la zona. Pero sin duda lo más apreciable es la amabilidad y eficacia de su personal; especialmente de parte de Pablo, que nos hizo sentirnos como en casa.
- La estancia fue muy agradable, pero lo mejor Luna, es una máquina!!!! Lleva el restaurante en el que además hay una administración de lotería, las reservas del hostal. Se sabe el nombre de todos los clientes, atiende mesas, desde luego que es una excelente profesional. Nos estuvo recomendando rutas, excursiones, ferias de la zona. Luna GRACIAS por todo y muchas suerte con las toquillas 😉
Las chicas que nos atendieron nos dieron todas las facilidades. El baño de la habitacion era muy grande. No nos encontrábamos bien y nos llevaron la cena a la habitación que esta al lado.
Sin duda un sitio que recomendaría y volvería.
- Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
Top Guest Houses In Garralda Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Garralda Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Garralda Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Garralda Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!