10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gamonedo De Cangas Asturias:
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Set at the foothills of Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Rural La Corrolada is located in Avín. Offering free on-site parking, the heated guest house has impressive views and breakfast buffet.Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
Todo está perfecto pero Josefina es la persona ideal para recibir turistas o viajeros como lo quieran llamar.estacionamiento muy cómodo..
Volvería sin dudarlo.limpieza impecable.
Adriana y Ruben Argentina
Desayuno completo y todo listo en la mesa.
Destaco la gran amabilidad de la dueña Fina, de carácter cercano, nos preparó papilla de fruta para nuestro bebé cada mañana. Majisima.
La casa muy cuidada y comodisima la cama, no falta de nada.
Pension Reconquista is set in Cangas de Onís, 30 mi from Gijón. The property features free WiFi .Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
Exceptionally good value.
Very warm . Great location in n the centre of town. Very clean.
- Very good standard accommodation, rooms with balconies, clean, warm welcome – highly recommended
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
- Great location in a sweet outdoors hub; easy walking distance to restaurants and to the bus station/ town parking lot (where i left the rental car parked safely at night); nice balcony terrace
Hostal Poncebos is 1,650 feet from Bulnes Funicular Railway on the Cares Route in the Picos de Europa National Park. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and views over Cares River and the mountains.All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- Very close to the trailhead of the Cares Gorge and the Funicular de Bulnes. Bar and restaurant on premises so no need to worry about finding restaurants. My clean and comfortable single room with breakfast included was a real value!
- Steps from the trail of the Ruta de Cares (pretty much on property). Hotel right ON the River Cares and other-worldly views out the window. Amazing place. Lots of lovely towns with terrific and affordable (and charming) restaurantes, bars, cafés and shops.
- We absolutely loved Hostal Poncebos and what it had to offer. The room provided us amazing views and there was a restaurant and bar downstairs with an outdoor sitting area to soak up the surrounds (including mountain goats and cattle wandering down the street). It was also very close to the Cares Trail which we walked while we were there. This is a beautiful quiet location and one we hope to get back to one day.
- Awesome place. The location is incredibly, it is very clean, and the staff is super accommodations and helpful.
- The host was very kind, helpful, and sincere. He spoke very little English but with a little Spanish from us and a little English from him we made out just fine. We took a taxi to the property from Arenas de Cabrales for 8 euros. He was kind enough to call us a taxi back to Arenas and from there we took the bus to Llanes.
Hostal Peña Santa
Set in the heart of Picos de Europa National Park, Hostal Peña Santa is located in Soto De Sajambre. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house has a bar and restaurant.With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style guest house features colorful rooms with lovely views. Peña Santa’s restaurant serves homemade meals and local products.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional Spanish restaurants within a 20 minutes’ drive.There is a bus stop next to the property and Oseja de Sajambre is 3.1 mi away, while Riaño Reservoir is a 45-minute drive. Cangas de Onis is within the same distance.
- Great little place. Homely food in the restaurant, the menu del dia included a bottle of wine. Very simple, but a real find.
- Beautiful location. Superb walking. Local knowledge was excellent and offered without having to ask.
- The room was perfect. Meals were delicious though we could not understand the menu!The little bar next door was lively and we enjoyed the local cheese the owner gave us.
For a hostel this really does deserve its high rating and felt much more like a hotel.
Excellent location deep in the Picos De Europa it served simple tasty home cooked regional food. The mattress was first class and the linen good. The en-suite bathroom had a little bath as well as a shower.
Wi-Fi was strong and the roads to and from the location added further joy to our biking road trip.
- Fabulous location,wonderful scenery, small room but lovely views, very comfortable bed ,spotlessly clean , good compact bathroom. Basic breakfast but just what we needed. Friendly welcome , very little English spoken but we had enough Spanish. Pedro gave us excellent directions for a wonderful walk/hike . Very good value accommodation.
Located next to the River Sella, Hotel Covadonga is 1,650 feet from the center of Cangas de Onís. It offers charming rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Really friendly and helpful family running the place.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- La dueña muy simpática, nos aconsejo donde podíamos ir a visitar, todo muy limpio y buen desayuno
- Me gustó todo. La atención recibida por Manuela desde el minuto uno. La limpieza. La amplitud de las habitaciones. El entorno. Un desayuno excelente y recibimos toda la información turística que necesitábamos. Un placer!
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La chica de recepcion muy maja el sitio muy bien hubicau las habitaciones cecesitan una reforma pero todo limpio y muy bien
El trato de la recepcionista (Nerea). Nos hizo unas recomendaciones fabulosas y mostró una gran predisposición.
La intimidad del lugar, muy tranquilo y con una genial ubicación para ir de excursión por la zona.
Estaba muy limpio y nos ofrecieron más servicio toallas, sábanas y mantas.
- Habitación correcta para pasar una noche. Buena ubicación para moverte por la zona
El trato de la recepcionista sin duda.
Muy amable y profesional
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
Cogimos la habitación en el hostal y al llegar nos dieron una habitación en el hotel por el mismo precio, ubicación perfecta muy cerquita de Cangas y lagos.
Todo limpio,y acogedor.
Providing free WiFi, pensionsanpelayo10 is located in Cangas de Onís.Llanes is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 67 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- Everything seemed brand new, very clean and central location.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
- Great apartment, very clean, roomy and centrally located.
Pensión Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Featuring a restaurant and bar on site, Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento is located in Cangas de Onis. This guest house offers free WiFi in all public areas and a gift shop.Each room at this guest house has parquet floors, a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have views of the surroundings. Bed linen and towels are provided.Set in the town center, you can find a grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The Sella River is 1,000 feet from the property, and Cangas de Onis Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- La situación de la pensión es muy buena, en pleno centro de Cangas. . El personal muy amable y el tamaño de la habitación correcto.
- La ubicación es perfecta, en todo el centro de Cangas.
La situación , frente al Ayuntamiento,
Y la amabilidad del dueño, (le pregunté si había secador de pelo , y a primera hora de la mañana me consiguió uno)
- La ubicación muy buena y la habitación fenomenal y el trato muy bueno.
- Расположение в центре городка, рядом автобусная станция с маршрутами на треки. Заселение до 22-00, но хозяин нас встретил несмотря на то что мы опоздали до 23-30!! (предварительно написал в Whatsapp). Рядом много кафе и сидрерий.
The Pensión Monteverde is located on a pedestrian street in central Cangas de Onís, next to its church and just 350 feet from the bus station, where guests can find public parking and take the buses to visit Covadonga and its lakes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
- Was a good place for one night stay, located within walking distance of the city center and bus station, from where you can take a bus to lakes Covadonga.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
Top Guest Houses In Gamonedo De Cangas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gamonedo de Cangas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!