10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gama Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Gama Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gama Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gama Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gama Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gama Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gama Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gama Cantabria:
Palacio de Arredondo
Palacio De Arredondo is set in Barcena de Cicero, 5 minutes’ drive from Santoña’s Berria Beach. Housed in a 17th-century building, it offers luxurious accommodations with views of the Cantabrian countryside.The Arredondo is a restored building with traditional exposed stone walls and country-style décor. Each room has a satellite TV and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.The Palacio’s spacious seating area has satellite TV, DVD player and dining table. The property is set in attractive gardens.The seaside towns of Santoña and Laredo are within a 5-minute drive of the Palacio. Santander is approximately 16 mi away, while Bilbao can be reached in 35 minutes.
- Excellent welcome by the hosts. Delicious freshly cooked breakfast. Fantastic rural setting near the beach.
Dimora molto accogliente, la padrona di casa è stata gentilissima e ci ha fornito anche diverse informazioni utili per visitare la zona.
Colazione speciale, non il solito buffet internazionale.
- Fue una estancia PERFECTA. Empezando por el trato del personal y por la experiencia de dormir en una casona con MUCHISIMO encanto. Y que decir del desayuno tan casero… Increible. Volveremos a repetir sin duda alguna.
- L’hoteliere Qui nous reçu très symathique et ecxcellent petit déjeuner servi avec beaucoup de soin
Eén nacht verbleven en prima plek om te overnachten.
Ontbijt was prima
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Posada La Torre de los Isla is a restored 17th-century building located in Beranga, Cantabria. It features a spa with hydrotherapy pool and a hot tub.Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- This place feels like it is in the middle of nowhere but was still within easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. It is a calm and tranquil place. The breakfast, room, pool, wifi and everything was wonderful. Even though we spoke no Spanish and the owner and staff spoke no English we managed to communicate well and had an absolutely wonderful time.
Excellent room, beautifull place, totally recommended. Very nice staff and breakfast!!!
- Excellent breakfast. The spa is very well set up and spacious.
- Excellent staff – Fantastic atmosphere – Superbe breakfast
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Easy to find from the motorway. A small, friendly run hotel near the sea. The owners were welcoming, the dinner was very good and good value. The room was spacious and plenty of hot water. I would use this hotel if I were walking the Camino del Norte.
- It’s a decent place to stay. The place is nicely decorated and the room was suitable and had air-conditioning. The restaurant serves cantabrian food and is very good (prizes are not cheap though). The bar downstairs next to the guest house is a gathering point for the locals and people going to the restaurant. Very vivid but closes around midnight. Wifi functions perfectely. Nice beaches are very close by.
- Good location when heading south from Bilbao airport. Nice little village with lovely scenery. Decent breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the center of a beautiful village. There was no problem with parking places. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated.
- The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Posada El Trasmerano
The Posada El Trasmerano is located in the town of Argoños, about 2.5 mi from the Cantabrian coast. It has attractive gardens, a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The colorful rooms have traditional wooden furniture and wonderful views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each of the rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The quiet guest house has a children’s playground as well as a tour desk. Popular activities nearby include horse riding and hiking.The A-8 motorway is about 3.1 mi away, and allows easy access to the entire north coast of Spain. Santander Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
- The ladies are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms a good size and nice and cool with traditional blackout blinds. Breakfast was really nice. Again, the ladies were great. Would definitely stay again. They have free WiFi as well should you need it.
- Traditional Spanish hotel, staff were excellent. Ferry was 4 hours late so didn’t get to the hotel until 11pm. Check in is supposed to finish at 8pm but they waited for us an there was no extra charge. First class service!
The staff was very friendly and helped me with everything if I asked for it.
Besides that the room was very clean thePlace is next to various beautiful enormous beaches. Also to surf!
The breakfast is also great we’re you guaranteed eat to much.
- Clean hotel with very friendly staff. There is a nice beach not too far from the hotel.
- Room was on the small side, though we did have a balcony to sit on and that gave us extra space while the weather was fine. If you don’t have a balcony, there is a lovely verandah area you can spend your time. The room was clean with good supply of hot water. Our host was welcoming. Breakfast was very good.
Hospedería el Puerto
Located in Colindres, just 2.5 mi from Salvé de Laredo Beach and the Cantabrian Sea, Hospedería el Puerto offers stylish, heated rooms with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms have modern décor and feature flat-screen satellite TV. In the bathrooms there are free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available.Hospedería el Puerto guest house includes an on-site bar and restaurant which serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes. Breakfast consists of bread rolls or pastries, coffee and fresh orange juice, it is offered free of charge. There is also a selection of restaurants in the seaside town of Laredo.Santander is 28 mi from Colindres, while Bilbao is 37 mi away via the A8 Motorway. Staff can arrange car hire and provide information about the region.
- Great fish restaurant adjoining the hotel. Nice public bar in hotel. Basic but clean and efficient.
- Bedroom clean, bright and modern. Rather small but fine for short stay.
- La recepcionista que nos atendio en la entrada y la salida, Rocio, es encantadora, y todo en general muy bien.
Estancia muy agradable. El personal maravilloso y atento, además dispone de Restaurante Asador para comidas y cenas.
Colchón muy cómodo, y habitación sin ruido.
- fueron muy amables en todo momento , la limpieza y calidad precio muy adecuada
Posada Las Garzas
Posada Las Garzas is a few steps from Berria Beach in the Victoria and Joyel Marshes Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. The center of Santoña is 1.2 mi away.Featuring tiled floors, all heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. All are exterior-facing.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Santander Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Really clean and comfortable room. Very quiet in the evening for a goods night sleep
- five meters to the best beach in the world (Berria Beach in Santoña)
- The Place is amazing. It is absolutely lovely decorated it is very comfortable, the breakfast is delicious and abundant. The staff is super friendly and helpful at all times. the location is great, just in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of the area. There is Access to hiking routes nearby (camino de Santiago routes passes by). There is a lot of parking spots around the hotel. Absolutely perfect place to which we definitely plan to come back!!
- Location cleanliness and comfort. Delicious breakfast fresh coffee.
- Very pleasant stay, perfect location, spotless and clean room, tasty breakfast and very friendly owners, always greating us with a smile.
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
Posada La Torre de La Quintana is housed in a listed historical building that breathes an air of nobility and aristocracy, surrounded by the beautiful lush Cantabrian countryside. It also offers apartments located 2,650 feet from the main building.You will step back in time with its adjacent 15th-century tower, 17th-century house, coat of arms and medieval artifacts. The hotel has been painstakingly renovated and is tasteful and sleek in decoration, blending in perfectly with its backdrop. There is free Wi-Fi in all shared areas.Guests at the apartments can make use of the internet connection in shared areas and the fitness center of Posada La Torre de La Quintana main building.
- The building itself was beautiful and so were the grounds.
- Wonderful after a day on the Camino! Arrived after walking in the rain and received a warm welcome and lovely room! Comfortable bed and lovely furnishings! Recommend highly!
- Very convenient hotel for last night before ferry from Bilbao. However, we were disturbed by two men very late at night on the upper floor
- Beautiful building in s beautiful location. It could not have been more relaxing and pleasant.
- Stunning renovation of what claims to be the oldest house in Liendo. Historical and charming, room with large comfortable bed and bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. . Mara at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and friendly.
Located in the center of Santoña, Alojamiento Buciero offers stylish, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and private balconies. It features a bar and a terrace which leads onto a pretty square.Each air-conditioned room is uniquely decorated in bright, warm tones. They feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.As well as El Bar Buciero, the on-site café-bar, Santoña offers a range of restaurants and bars within 1,000 feet of Alojamiento Buciero.The Santoña, Victoria and Joyel Marshes Natural Park surrounds Santoña, making the area good for hiking. Tourist information can be provided at the property.Santoña is well connected via the A8 Motorway, and Santander and Santander Airport are 30 minutes’ drive from Buciero guest house. Bilbao is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location for Camino. Good selection cafe/tapas nearby. Very comfortable and good bathroom.
- Great location in a lovely town. Pedro was a wonderful host. Thanks Pedro
- A charming stay, really clean room and very helpful staff. At the heart of the town and popular with the locals. Relaxed and authenticly Spanish. Chatting cafe culture all around, not the quietest of places but we love that.
- Pedro the landlord had excellent English, bent over backwards to help us and make us feel welcome. Rooms very good value, very short walk to the water front, just lovely.
Bed and pillows lovely clean and comfy.
Shower clean and easy to use.
Room cleaned well.
Delicious Breakfast supplied
Featuring a garden and terrace, Hospedaje Argoños is located in the village of Argoños. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Playa de Berria beach is 0.6 mi away.All rooms have marble floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available to guests upon request.Hospedaje Argoños is 2.5 mi from Santoña. Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Aparcamiento en la misma finca. Sencillez con comodidad.
- La relación calidad-precio, la amabilidad de los propietarios, la habitación estaba reformada y un parking muy amplio.
La amabilidad de los dueños, la limpieza y la situación. Sin duda repetiría y lo recomendaría
Decorado con gusto y sencillez.
Como en casa
- Excepcional la limpieza, la tranquilidad y la amabilidad de los propietarios. La estancia ha sido super agradable. Ubicación perfecta para recorrer y visitar esa zona cántabra. Parking en el mismo recinto del alojamiento.
- Hotel muy acogedor y limpio. Bien ubicado cerca de la playa de berria y begoña y su familia muy amables con nosotros. El desayuno también impecable. Repetiremos sin duda.
Posada la Desmera
Offering individually decorated rooms with balconies, Posada La Desmera is a small guest house set in Isla, just 1.2 mi from the beaches at Quejo. It features an indoor swimming pool and a mini-gym.Each attractive room at Posada La Desmera has heating, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can relax on the Desmera’s porch, which looks onto the property’s garden and orchard.The surrounding Cantabrian countryside and coastline is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The Santoña Estuary is 7.5 mi from the guest house.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Bilbao is 50 mi away.
- Warm welcome, the host is very friendly and helpful (and speaks English and French). The pool is nice on a rainy day, as is the spa bathtub in the bedroom. Excellent breakfast, the best we had in Spain – everything is homemade and absolutely delicious.
- Lovely place wish we could of stayed longer. Fabulous breakfast.
- Muy bien todo, el desayuno fue delicioso y con mucha variedad tanto de dulce como de salado. Inma es muy maja y muy atenta para todo. Nos trajo cava para brindar por el cumpleaños y por la mañana en un dulce del desayuno puso una vela. También decir, que el sitio es muy tranquilo y que, tanto la bañera de hidromasaje como la piscina con el ping pong son un puntazo!!
- Todo, el Jacuzzi,la Piscina, la Habitación y sobre todo el Desayuno espectacular!!
- La tranquilidad de al rededor, el trato genial, el desayuno y la bañera de hidromasaje
Top Guest Houses In Gama Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gama Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gama Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gama Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!