10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gallipienzo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallipienzo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gallipienzo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gallipienzo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gallipienzo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gallipienzo Navarre:
Ruta del Tiempo
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Ruta del Tiempo is located in Sos del Rey Católico. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms at Ruta del Tiempo feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- A great place to stay. Wonderful meeting the proprietors’s daughter, Lally, who gave us useful advice on what to do in the region and dining tips for in town. She is friendly and open, and my wife and I enjoyed talking to her.
- Like stepping back in time located in the heart of the medieval city. The owner is a wonderful woman who has done a fabulous job of rebuilding the old structure. She is an historian and very knowledgeable about the history of the city and the area.
- Beyond charming! Artfully and thematically decorated to reflect the known world at the time of Isabella and Ferdinand. We had the Oceania room, which was lovely. The owner has beautifully restored this 7-room 13th century building, creating comfort and warmth throughout. Sos del Rey Catolico is fascinating.
- Lolli is just charming and upbeat. Her sense of style makes this place warm and memorable. We had considered the Parador at the far end of town but Routa is way better and half the price. We did not want to leave. A fascinating Medieval town with this as an oasis.
- Good access especially for pilgrims.Nice food at affordable price. Nice sittingarea in front where you meet fellow travelers.
Hostal Rural J.P.
Hostal Rural J.P.is located by the River Aragón in Sangüesa, Navarra, close to the Irati Forest on the Santiago Pilgrim Route. It offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a plasma TV.Located opposite the Romanesque church of Santa María, each of the rooms at Hostal Rural J.P. has views of the church or the river.Hostal Rural J.P. is perfectly located for the Castle of Javier and the Leyre Monastery. The historic town of Sos del Rey Católico is just 6.2 mi away, while Pamplona is about 25 minutes’ drive away.The J.P. Hostal is ideally located for outdoor activities and bicycle storage is offered on site. It is surrounded by the Valleys of Roncal and Salázar and Foz de la Lumbier Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- El chico de recepción genial, nos ayudó mucho con nuestra ruta.
L’hôtel est bien situé , il n’y a que le pont à traverser pour être au centre de la petite ville et admirer la superbe église ( très beau portail roman ) L’accueil est simple mais convivial .
Il y a au rez de chaussée un petit coin cuisine avec quelques ingrédients pour se préparer une boisson chaude , gratuitement .
- La ubicación está bien y el recepcionista es muy amable. Nos recomendó un sitio para cenar llamado 1920 y la verdad s que nos trataron muy bien y salió muy bien de precio. Ventana con mosquitera
- Appartement bien situé en centre ville et avec un parking public gratuit a proximité.
- Disponen de un lugar cerrado para bicicletas. Habitación y cama cómodas con buenas vistas al pueblo.
Hostal Rural Villa Vieja
Located in the Medieval center, this hotel is located just a 2-minute walk from the fabulous Olite Palace and nestled within the beautiful, rural surroundings of Navarra.Take the short stroll down one of the most attractive streets in Olite to the impressive Palace. Once a castle to the Visigoth kings, it was then converted to a Palacial home by Charles III. You will notice the eclectic mix of architecture that combines Gothic arches with turreted walls and regal gardens.After a busy day of Medieval culture, return back to the simple comforts of Hotel Rural with its clever contrast of the traditional façade and sleek interior design.Breakfast is served in the café. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request.
- This was my second stay at this charming hostal. I love that it is family owned and run so you really feel like you are part of the community. I’ve stayed at two other properties in Olite and this is my favorite.
- Location was excellent great view of castle breakfast good value and good service
- The location is great for touring Olite. Our room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful with information. We were able to park the car just a few blocks away from the hotel.
- I liked how close it was to the castle. It was like being in a fairy tale medieval town. Be sure to climb the castle( Get a castle view room) The girl at the desk was so nice. She poured my husband a great drink, which he needed after the auto router sent him down the narrow streets of Olite instead of to the parking lot. ( We parked by the church one block from the hotel) The rooms are small but function well and the bed was comfortable. Having a good elevator was nice as we were in the 3rd floor.
- Nice size rooms and very modern, probably new within the last two years
Hostal Las Coronas
This charming gust house is located in the historic center of medieval town Sos del Rey Católico. Set in an emblematic building, it offers traditional-style, heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The comfortable, air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Las Coronas feature elegant décor. All include a plasma TV, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a restaurant serving traditional, regional cuisine, a bar and a pleasant terrace. There are also several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.Las Coronasis just 350 feet from the 14th century San Esteban Church and the Sada Palace, birthplace of King Ferdinand II. The city’s castle is 5 minutes’ walk away.Hostal Las Coronas is 37 mi from Pamplona and less than2 hours’ drive from Zaragoza.
- Warm friendly. Delicious breakfast. Perfect location.
- It is the first time I make a review although I travel regularly. This is in my opinion an exceptional place. What I am hoping to find once in a while when travelling. The location is truly exceptional. The window of our 3rd floor room was opening on the Plaza de la Villa (small “main” square) … You wouldn’t know whether you are in the 21st or 16th century … We ate late at the hotel’s restaurant, seated under the portico’s where the market was held, with classical music in the background … enchanting atmosphere … the tapas were excellent and authentic in every respect … including the serving … Next morning’s breakfast was again as good as it gets … simple, but all homemade in respect of local traditions … Thank you Fernando for maintaining such places and for your kindness. Congratulations to you and your staff.
- We chose some raciones for our evening meal at the restaurant under the arches attached to the hotel. They were delicious and the chef added a couple of extra dishes at no extra cost. It felt like a lot of attention was given. Equally, breakfast was 3 tasty, random plates, savoury and sweet, and included Orange juice and coffee for €5.
Location in centre of Sos
Good breakfast (pay extra for it!)
Room overlooking the small square right in the centre.
Helpful staff. Was more than we expected for the price.
Sos Del Rey is a quaint village.
Logis Hostal Rural Txapi Txuri
Located in the heart of Murillo el Fruto, a 10-minute walk from Aragón River, Hostal Rural Txapi Txuri features a garden and offers free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.This rustic property with exposed stone walls and wooden surfaces includes a shared lounge with TV. There is also a dining room where traditional local dishes are served for breakfast and dinner.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms include a TV, desk, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Senda Viva Adventure Park, which includes a large zoo, is a 45-minute drive from the property. You can also visit Olite, known for its vineyards and wineries, 15 mi away. Monasterio de la Oliva is 2.5 mi while Bardenas Reales Natural Park is 16 mi away.
- The owners are lovely. Very welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Between them, they cover several languages. Rooms are spacious and well equipped. The hotel was officially closed but because we had booked sometime ago, the owners kept it open for us. Choice of menu of evening meal – would have happily eaten anything on it. Enormous breakfast with scrambled eggs, fruit, toast and homemade preserves, fresh orange juice, tea and coffee. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Very warm welcome.
Nice place with a small garden and a kitchen to share with other guests.
Possibility to eat there in the evening in the weekend.
Very good breakfast.
Bardenas Reales North entrance is nearby.
- Very quite & peaceful location. Good food. Staff/owner extremely helpful and friendly with our dog.
- Hotel was well equipped and nicely decorated, restaurant was very good
- This was probably the best hotel we stayed in during our whole trip around Spain. The village was small and quiet with amazing desert park – Bardenas Reales nearby (car is essential). During the siesta time there are some small bars with tapas open, where all locals go. Fantastic experience, the biggest room (that we stayed in) had balcony and a fan. The owner was extremely helpful and hospitable. (And also spoke English!) He suggested more places to see on our further trip towards the coast. I can’t say enough how much I recommend staying in this fantastic place !
Campo de Reyes
Set within the natural setting of Tafalla, Campo de Reyes offers a Mongolian yurt . Free WiFi access is available.Featuring an open-air ceiling, the yurt has a double bed, sofas and access to a shared bathroom with shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and river view from the room.At Campo de Reyes you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.Pamplona is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- A nice out of the way and off the grid kind of location with an owner who lives and breaths that lifestyle. The style of the yurt, what’s inside and the communal area were great.
- Very quiet, very clean. Unsure what I was expecting when booking but I booked last minute and was travelling from UK to southern spain with hubby and 3 dogs and the owner was very accommodating.
- The place was like staying some days on a remote locación. Como vivir unos días en un lugar remoto que probablemente no ire.
- If you are up for a bit of adventure and love animals and a quirky environment, this place is for you. I recommend the luxury ger with en suite!
- Beautifully constructed yurts with super comfortable beds in a breezy hilltop location. We slept so well here. The eco loos & showers were kept really clean, the kitchen was well equipped & there is a separate communal yurt with books, games & an honesty bar. David, the host has created a wonderful haven & is a delightful host. The animals are happy & well cared for. The site is in a great location for exploring, with Olite & Artajona 15 mins away, Puenta la Reine & Estella 30 mins & Bardenas Reales, Lumbier Gorge & Banquedano all under an hours drive
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and a self-service restaurant, Hostal Tafalla is set 0.6 mi outside Tafalla. It has an ideal setting for hiking and cycling, and Olite is a 5-minute drive away.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Tafalla has balcony. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Tafalla’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar.The guest house offers easy access to the AP15 Motorway, which connects guests to Pamplona in 20 minutes. Las Bardenas Reales Natural Park is 16 mi away, while San Sebastián and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Easy to find, handy for the main roads, underground parking for the bikes.
- Very good location close to the motoway, big parking. Very cosy and nice inside. The room was big, comfortable and clean. It was really better that could be expected from the hostel. Very good place to stay for one night.
Very clean(room, bathroom, bedding and towels) warm and comfortable room and beds. Really good food in the restaurant and bar for breakfast and very cheap (26 euros for 3 course dinner for 2 with wine and 6 euros for breakfast for 2) staff really helpful and friendly (filled our flask with boiling water without charge).
Ticked all our boxes, we’d stay again. Very traditional Spanish don’t expect sleek modern!
- De prijs-kwaliteit en de vriendelijkheid en behulpzaamheid van de staf. Ruime parkeergelegenheid.
- El personal fue amable, hay parking gratuito para aparcar y dispones de un bar para comer bien y económico. Las habitaciones están bien y las camas son cómodas.
Hostal Rural Casa Pedro
Hostal Rural Casa Pedro in San Martín de Unx provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has room service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a balcony with a mountain view. The rooms have a private bathroom and electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a patio and others also offer pool views. Guest rooms include bed linen.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Olite is 8 miles from Hostal Rural Casa Pedro. Pamplona Airport is 31 miles away.
The bed was very comfortable in our room. The view was lovely and the patio was beautiful.
There is a nice restaurant where we got dinner and breakfast. The food was we’ll prepared and came quickly.
- Nice rural place in beautiful area. Friendly staff. Pet friendly. Welcomed by a donkey and friendly dog who live on the property. The room & beds comfortable.
- Quiet and relaxing setting and friendly welcoming staff. Dog friendly which was a bonus for us.
- The easiness to find the place thanks to Josemari sending us advance information, the welcome from Linda, Andy and Josemari, the delicious evening meal with products from the garden, the great breakfast, the ability to pick figs and grapes outside your bedroom, the quirkiness of the place with the animals, the donkeys, the cats, the dogs , a fantastic location from which to explore the local area especially Ujué one of Spain’s most beautiful village.
- The family are the friendliest people you could meet. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Lynda and Andy make you feel so welcome.
- The bed was very comfortable in our room. The view was lovely and the patio was beautiful.
Hospedaje Nuestra Señora de Ujue
This guest house is located in the Navarran town of Tafalla, 800 feet from the train station. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi.The rooms at Hospedaje Nuestra Señora de Ujue feature wooden floors and elegant, minimalist décor. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.The breakfast offered is continental and includes tea or coffee, juice, bread, butter and jam as well as cereal and yogurt.With easy access to the AP-15 Motorway, the hospedaje is a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice rooms, quiet area, very interesting that we could use te kitchen (fridge etc) to prepare something. very nice people who immediately gave explanations about the town and gave maps. Parking on the street, but in front of the establishment. Very good breakfast (for Spanish standards) with home cooked apple pie.
- Friendly owners. Superbly clean and spacious room. Parking for my motorcycle around the back. Breakfast limited but adequate.
- The inclusive breakfast was very good accommodation was good it
- Easy to find, parked outside, 5 minute walk into town, well explained by the lady who welcomed us so nicely, a big square and cobbled streets, plenty of restaurants and tapas bars, all very enjoyable. Spaciously clean room, very comfortable, WiFi worked very well. Breakfast the next morning was very good, especially the home made cake. A great overnight stay, would happily do it all again.
- Lovely lady runs it, very helpful and friendly though she has little English. Easy access to the town and buses to Pamplona etc. I recommend visiting Olite too.
Set in the Valley of Valdorba, Ver Venir is 15 minutes’ drive south of Pamplona, in the town of Garínoain. It offers modern décor rooms, free Wi-Fi and a shared seasonal outdoor pool.Ver Venir features 5 double rooms each of them with parquet floors, heating, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The guest house has 2 outdoor terraces and a beautiful garden area. There is also a large dining-room and private parking is available at an extra cost.Guests can visit the Catalain Chapel, only 0.9 mi from the property. Tafalla and Olite are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- El alojamiento perfecto, parece que lo estrenas todo. Nosotros ocupamos dos habitaciones dobles con un baño supercómodo para una familia. Parece que la casa sea para ti, estás supertranquilo e íntimo , todo en perfecto estado
La atención ha sido excelente.
El jardín con piscina y la limpieza de la casa.
- Personal muy agradable y atento, limpieza perfecta a cualquier hora
- El trato y atención por parte de Yolanda… la piscina..está genial tras un día de excursión!!
- La piscina y el jardín está muy bien para un hotel de 5 habitaciones. Las camas cómodas y la terraza de la Suit está muy bien. El personal muy simpático y atento.
Top Guest Houses In Gallipienzo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gallipienzo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gallipienzo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!