10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Galdakao Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Galdakao Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Galdakao Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galdakao Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galdakao Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Galdakao Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Galdakao Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Galdakao Basque Country:
Hostal Ariz is located in Basauri, 1,150 feet from Ariz Metro Station. The Metro journey into Bilbao takes 10 minutes. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Each heated room features tiled floors and has a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe in reception for guest use. The Hostal Ariz has a tour desk and is well-connected by bus, train and Metro. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- Good location, only 5 metro stops to casco Viejo, small room but clean. Free parking in the neigberhood.
- El servicio del personal fue muy bueno,la limpieza y el orden muy bien y el lugar muy bien situado para lo que yo iba, lugar muy tranquilo y muy silencioso por la noche
- La cama, amplitud del baño y amabilidad del personal que nos dejó hacer un late checkout
- le lieu était calme et sympa les magasins l’accueil était trés bien la chambre est propre
- Era práctico y estaba bien ubicado para nuestras necesidades
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is located in Bilbao. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, where guests can make use of the coffee machine and free mineral water.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is in the Casco Viejo, 650 feet from Catedral de Santiago and 1,650 feet from Etxebarría Park.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi away.
- Great location, beautiful and super clean and equipped room, very nice and friendly host (Marijo).
- Plenty of room for a family of 5. Great location! In the heart of the old city.
- Located in Bilbao’s center. It’s a lively place to be with lots of restaurants around, and close to nice places to visit in Bilbao. Very nice flat with nice decoration.
- We loved the proximity within the city of Bilbao. It is a totally underrated city.
- We loved the Nespresso machine in the room. The shower was great! Also loved the design of the hotel.
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Casual Gurea is located in Bilbao’s old town, just 150 feet from the Cathedral and 800 feet from Abando Train Station. It offers a tour desk and rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
- The location is perfect and central to pintxo bars. Easy to locate and great staff. Clean rooms and could set the temperature of the room. Shower water pressure was great. (No shampoo/conditioner/soap though, so bring your own)
- The property is in an excellent location in the heart of the Old Town. It was very clean and comfortable with a great shower and good beds.
- Excellent location. Comfortable and clean. Friendly staff.
- Great location. The room is small but very well priced and comfortable.
- Everything was clean, staff super friendly and kind. Very good location
Bilbao City Rooms
Located 3 minutes’ walk from the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao City Rooms offers bright, modern rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TV and laptop safe. There is 24-hour reception.Each spacious room is carpeted and has a mini-bar and kettle, as well as a desk and wardrobe. Rooms are heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bilbao City Rooms offers luggage storage and a laundry and dry cleaning service. Tourist information is available and there are vending machines for drinks.
- Location was excellent. We stayed there before & really liked the location…also the owner/manager Inigo was delightful as always..
- The room was clean and comfortable and the location was perfect.
- If you want a hotel close to the Bilbao Guggenheim Museum, this is a good location.
- Inigo, the manager who checked us in was fantastic. Incredibly friendly, helpful, and considerate. He made sure to make us feel welcome to both the hostel, as well as Bilbao. Gave a fantastic set of maps that pointed out all the must sees in Bilbao!
- Great central location. Close to great food and Guggenheim.
Well located in Bilbao’s historic center, this guest house is located 350 feet from the Arriaga Theater. The Casco Viejo Metro Station is two minutes’ walk away.Bilborooms Bilbao’s heated rooms have a TV and room service is also available. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower and free toiletries.The guest house combines original features with modern design, with minimal décor and exposed brickwork. It offers a common area with seating area and luggage storage.The Bilborooms offers a buffet breakfast, and the historic streets surrounding the property are filled with bars, restaurants and shops.Tourist information is available at Bilborooms. The Guggenheim Museum is 20 minutes away by foot, and St James’ Cathedral is a 2-minute walk away.
- They provide one small packet of shower gel per day, no bar soap, I had to go buy my own shampoo.
Dirty rooms, dirty bathrooms, dirty toiletry….
Staff came a day before for checkout.
Never ever again.
- Small but very nice room and bathroom. Staff is very helpful. Location is superb.
- The location is awesome!!! The style of the building and of the hotel itself is very nice. The room was well cleaned every day. It faced on a balcony in the centre of the building so it was very quiet. The staff was very helpful with our needs and willing to give information and advice.
- Clean sheets, decent beds, good location in the middle of the Casco Viejo, clean bathrooms with hot water. Reasonable prices.
La Estrella Ostatu
Set 500 feet from Plaza Nueva, in Bilbao’s Old Town, La Estrella Ostatu offers an on-site bar and heated rooms with private bathrooms. This guest house has free Wi-Fi throughout.Each simply decorated room features a TV, wardrobe and desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The guest house is surrounded by cafés, restaurants and bars serving traditional Basque pintxos.The famous Guggenheim Museum is a 20-minute walk from the property and Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral is 650 feet away. The city’s Santander Train Station is 2,150 feet from La Estrella Ostatu.
- I really enjoyed my stay in the apartment. It’s in a great historic neighbourhood with plenty of shops, restaurants and public transportation nearby. The building itself is very historic and has a lot of charm and the staff were nice and efficient. I would definitely come here again.
- Property was in a great location and staff was nice! Best orange juice I had in Spain!
- Solid breakfast (for Spain), great location, solid old building. The rooms are functional but there are little splashes of character throughout the building
- It was clean, roomy enough, and thankfully we were not on the street side so it was actually pretty quiet and we slept very well there.
Superb location in the Casco Viejo (Old Town). Well-maintained older building with an impressive winding staircase up several floors. Spacious room. Spacious bathroom with a tub and good showerhead.
Lovely and inviting breakfast room with interesting local pictures and items.
Pensión La Salve
This comfortable guest house is a 15-minute walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum, located across the River Nervion. It offers rooms with mountain and city views and free WiFi.The heated rooms at Pensión La Salve feature simple, functional décor and have HD TV with USB connector and a private bathroom.There is a microwave for guest use and a coffee vending machine. Reception is open 24 hours.Tourist information is offered at La Salve, which is 2,650 feet from the prestigious Deusto University. The historic quarter is 15 minutes’ walk away.The Matiko metro station is 500 feet away. Bilbao Airport can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
- The location was central to downtown Bilbao — very close to the Guggenheim and town center. Very friendly staff, willing to accommodate our needs.
The price, the space avaliable to space out, eat or work. There were tables and chairs, tv, microwave.
The matress was very confortable too.
The manager very kind.
- The staff were very helpful. relatively good location for the Guggenheim.
- Nice location, nice staff, the parking felt secure
- Great location. Just across the river from the Guggenheim. Beautiful 15-20 minute walk along the river to the Old Quarter. Secure parking and someone at the desk 24 hours
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pensión Mardones is located in central Bilbao, just 5 minutes’ walk from metro, tram and train stations, including Casco Viejo Tram Station.This heated guest house offers a selection of single and double/twin bedrooms, with either private or shared bathrooms including bath or shower. All rooms include a TV, and some include a flat-screen TV. Free towels and bed linen are provided.The central location means there are bars, restaurants and supermarkets within 50 feet of the guest house. Arenal Park is a 3-mintue walk from the property and the Guggenheim Museum is 1.4 mi away.Hostal Mardones is just a 15-minute drive from Bilbao Airport. There is a beach beside Bilbao Port, 8.7 mi away.
- The location was great and the service was friendly and helpful.
- Good location, good stuff, rooms are very clean, beds are confortable.
- We have stayed in 17 hotels during our Camino. All of them were great and good value for price. So I put the marks comparing all this 17 hotels on our way. The main differences are in room size, breakfast, room design and old of the room. This room is ok, and i can recommend this place for piligrimms, but comparing to other hotels on Camino this one is far not the best.
- We had our own bathroom, the bed was very comfortable. Attention from the staff was great, they let us check in earlier and they stored our luggage the day we checked out so we could get to know the city.
- The location en barrio Casco Viejo was fantastic! The proximity to great bars and restaurants in Casco Viejo and Abando was incredible. Access to the city bus, and to the tram (Euskotren) was easy. Access to the Guggenheim, ALSA bus station, and estadio San Mamés via Euskotren was convenient, timely, and inexpensive. Grocery stores, and shops were close also. The street life in Bilbao is incredible. This place is a gastronomic paradise. Mid-July here was like a city party without any specific festival. Oh, the room was spacious and access to the shared bathrooms was easy and never an issue. The desk was a nice benefit for use when writing in my journal. The host was friendly.
Pensión Don Claudio
Just 150 feet from Zorrotza Railway Station, Pensión Don Claudio is 1.2 mi from Bilbao Exhibition Center. It is set 2.5 mi from central Bilbao.The Don Claudio’s rooms have heating, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. There is access to a shared or private bathroom.The property has luggage storage and 1 room adapted for wheelchair users.Several inexpensive restaurants can be found around the hotel, as well as shops and banks.There is a bus stop within 150 feet of the guest house with many connections to the city center. Free outdoor public parking can be found nearby.
- Very comfortable beds, so close to the train into city center. Bar Arsenio down the block had amazing breakfast.
- Great value for money, easy access to town, clean and with enough room if you are not staying that long and have no problems sleeping in noisy places.
- Clean, minimal appearance, calm, friendly staff, easy transportation
- Sink in sleeping room to brush teeth. Nice staff, good location, easy to park.
- Great value for money. Easy to reach through public transport. Near very interesting part of town. Proximity of good places for breakfast. Friendly staff and very helpful. Clean place, newly renovated and modern look.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Set in the comercial and cultural heart of Bilbao, Central features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers 24-hour reception and it is 10 minutes’ walk from Guggenheim Museum.Fitted with wooden flooring, each room features a modern and functional décor. It comes with flat-screen TV, central heating and a coffee machine. Each has a private bathroom with shower. Free toiletries and hairdryer are provided.There are plenty of places to eat out nearby. Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 6 minutes’ walk.Centrally located, the guest house is about 10-minute walk from Estació de la Concordia Train Station. The closest metro station is Moyua, 800 feet from the property.Bilbao Airport is about 15 minutes by public transportation. Regular airport buses leave from a bus stop located just 1,000 feet away.
- The hotel is located in the very central area of Bilbao. Walking distance to major sites such as Guggenheim museum, etc.. The hotel staff was super nice and friendly.
- Our room was small but clean and comfortable, with a petite balcony. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Great downtown location, walkable to the Guggenheim Museum, bars, shops and restaurants. You are supplied with all the ingredients to make tea or coffee in your room. We were very pleased with the setup. Comfy beds. Excellent value.
- The front staff were nice. Location was great. Room was clean. They provided hangers for clothing. They also worked with me because the first night I was there, they did not have a double room for me – they only had two twin beds. The next night a double was available and they put me and my partner in there.
- The location was perfect, the staff so friendly and helpful. Good
- It was okay for it’s value. Shower has a great water pressure.
Top Guest Houses In Galdakao Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Galdakao Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Galdakao Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Galdakao Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!