10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Galbarra Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Galbarra Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Galbarra Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galbarra Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galbarra Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Galbarra Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Galbarra Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Galbarra Navarre:
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Set on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, on the French Route, Hostal Rural San Andrés offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center with free access. Free WiFi is provided.Housed in a building with exposed stone walls, all rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. All have a balcony with mountains views.At Hostal Rural San Andrés you will find a restaurant; and a small selection of shops is in the surrounding streets.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. A washing machine and a dryer are also available for guests. A free private parking is available on-site. The closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 minutes’ drive away.
- As a pilgrim, my stay at San Andre’s felt like a resort. It is the first place you come to in town which is awesome after a long hot walk. Then you walk in and see a pool and tables around the pool. Amazing! We spent a luxurious afternoon resting up. I was in a private room which was great.
- An oasis in a tiny tiny town and a great place to stay while on the Camino. Dinner was great too.
- The property was comfortable and offered good amenities.
- Lovely to have both swimming pool and laundry facilities on the Camino. The staff at front desk and in restaurant were amazing and hard working. Our dinner at the hotel was probably the best pilgrim meal we’ve had yet.
- the staff was so helpful and the wonderfool pool after 36 Km on the camino. The man in the lobby saved my life I had been carrying 17 Kg on my back and he sent 5 Kg of unneccicary things for me to Santiago I didnt know it was possible
Pension los Arcos
Pension los Arcos is located in Los Arcos, 14 mi from Logroño and 28 mi from Olite. Navarra Rally Circuit is 1.2 mi from the property. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available off site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a fan. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The private bathroom features free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Elciego is 22 mi from Pension los Arcos, while Estella is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 mi from Pension los Arcos.
- We arrived early evening and check in was before 6pm, when i phoned the number on door the gentleman was ever so kind and came to open for us with a smile on his face and such a happy attitude. Will recommend this place whoever is walking the camino de santiago.
- It was a pretty good location for walking the Camino. Price was fair and Private room. I thought by the description I was getting a patio but did not. The room was clean, bed a little too firm but was ok. Staff was very friendly. Wish they would have had shared kitchen but other than that it was great.
- Very honest Jose! He saw I made a mistake with the booking and clarified it and saved me 10 euros. Excellent stop in camino. Great recommendation for Mundo for dinner. I loved this place. I think I got the best view and room since I was first to get here. Really loved this little town too!!!
- Very friendly reception, made us feel comfortable right away. Made suggestions for dinner, snacks and where to get breakfast early. Small balcony for getting some fresh air and looking out over the town.
- This place is clean, safe, and comfortable. The host was most helpful with info about food and places to see. Will stay here again next time.
Pensión Arroniz is located in Arróniz’s historic center. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with either a private or a shared bathroom.The basic rooms at Pensión Arroniz come with heating and some of them include a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. Rooms with a private bathroom have free WiFi.Many bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5 minutes’ walk. There is a public sports center with a swimming pool 650 feet from the guest house.Los Arcos Racetrack is 6.2 mi from the property. Arróniz offers easy access to the A-12 Motorway. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Laguao
Casa Rural Laguao is located in Abárzuza. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. A seating area is available in all rooms, while selected rooms are equipped with a DVD player.Pamplona is 29 miles from Casa Rural Laguao, while Olite is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Acogimiento, limpieza. Muy recomendable. Volveremos!!
- Esta genial para ir con niños. La atención exquisita. Tienen una zona de juegos para los peques. Esta pensado con mucho gusto.
- El trato de la dueña fue maravilloso y el entorno magnífico.
- La personne était très accueillante, sympathique et à l’écoute. Les chambres sont confortables et très propres. La région est magnifique.
- Todo. La gente del pueblo es encantadora. La casa perfecta. La dueña muy amable. Y hay mucho que ver en los alrededodres. Naturaleza y cultura.
Located in the ancient town of Los Arcos, on the Pilgrim’s Way to Santiago, Hostal Suetxe offers air-conditioned rooms with views. Free luggage storage and Free Wi-Fi are available.Featuring a rustic décor, rooms come with single or double bed and private bathroom with free toiletries. All have a wardrobe, desk and TV. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant and cider bar inside the property serves breakfasts and drinks.Hostal Suetxe is 10 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church and from the town center. Estella is 25 minutes’ drive away and Logroño Airport is 25 mi from the guest house. A free public parking is available nearby.
- My favorite place so far on the Camino. The owner could not have been nice nor more hospitable, loved it!
Good location walking distance from town square and locations to eat.
Host and his wife were extremely nice and accommodating.
- Clean room, staff ok, food was outstanding but a little getting orders in. Worth the wait.
- The proprietor was not n site but came when we called. She was less ant.
- Great location near the city center right off the Camino.
Pensión Ostadar in Los Arcos provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. All rooms include a shared bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 18 miles from Pensión Ostadar, while Elciego is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- Pension Ostadar is fabulous. Right off the camino. Reasonable prices, clean and friendly.
- It was very well located. It was clean and comfortable. Great place!
- The location was excellent in a quiet neighborhood but still near the center of this small town. The room was comfortable and the facilities were nice – a small kitchen and a shared terrace. And the price was excellent for this kind of accommodation.
Owner was nice; Room was clean – no meals at this pension but coffee/tea available to make.
Was nice to have a bath after walking all day.
Room was comfortable and quiet it was clean and it was on the Camino route out of town
Staff were helpful and pleasant
Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo
Offering a restaurant, Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo is located in the quiet mountain town of Armañanzas. It offers rustic-style rooms with stone walls and a private balcony.The property has a TV lounge and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Breakfast and packed lunches are available.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking, and there are many great routes nearby.This country house is 2,300 feet from Torres del Río, on Santiago de Compostela Road. A free pick-up service is offered to pilgrims from Torres del Río. Viana is 7.5 mi from Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo, and Logroño is 11 mi away.
No reviews yet.
La Pata de Oca
La Pata de Oca has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a terrace and bar in Torres del Río. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.Logroño is 16 miles from La Pata de Oca, while Elciego is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location! The pool was lovely and the staff really friendly and helpful!
- Clean, room well decorated, good location on Camino
- It was a wonderful location and the staff were so friendly
- Beautiful room. Big and clean. Loved sleeping with the window opened and listened to the birds. Great little hamlet
- Definitely the location beautifully couldn’t ask for a more picture perfect place to stay.
Pensión Buen Camino
Pensión Buen Camino is offering accommodations in Estella. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms also offer a balcony. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at Pensión Buen Camino.Logroño is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 miles from Pensión Buen Camino.
- Fantastic place to stay! Clean, comfortable room and excellent hosts. I accidentally left my hat in the room and the owner made sure it was sent on to my next hotel. It was so wonderful of her.
- Everything was as expected Maria and Nestor were exceptionally hospitable
The couple that run this Hotal are wonderfully charming. They made us feel right at home. The bathroom is shared, but it is super clean and they are plenty of towels in your bedroom. Breakfast was perfect w fruit, yogurt, toast, jams, cheese, coffee or tea. You couldn’t ask for more.
I would definitely stay with them again if I return to Estella.
- We were met with a cold bottle of water after a long day of hiking. Because we left before breakfast, our host packed us a beautiful bag of food that lasted all day!
- The owners are fantastic. Great location. Quiet. Beautiful!
Hostal El Volante
The Hostal El Volante is in Navarra, 100 feet from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route in Estella/Lizarra. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at El Volante come with private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one comes with central heating and a fan.The guest house has space for storing bicycles for free if you are cycling the Camino de Santiago. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Other specific services and facilities for pilgrims are backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Hostal El Volante is 15 minutes’ walk to the old city and its Cathedral. Estella has easy access to the A-12 Motorway, with Pamplona and Logroño around 25 mi away. Los Arcos High Speed Racetrack and the Urbasa-Andía Nature Reserve are 12 mi from the guest house. Estella Bus Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Location; close to the Camino, close to grocery store, past the busy section of the old city
- The guy who checked us in was amazing. I think his name is Carlos. He seemed gruff but took excellent care of everyone. The lady who checked in same time as us got a massage from him (her leg was sore from Camino walking) and he shipped her bag and made reservation ahead for her next day. Really good service.
- This was a reasonably comfortable and inexpensive choice for a private room on the Camino. It was quiet and located near a grocery and a cafeteria for breakfast in the morning.
- The proprietor was very helpful in every way. He even found a hair salon and made an appointment for me.
- Fan in room allowed for drying clothes and comfortable sleep
Top Guest Houses In Galbarra Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Galbarra Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Galbarra Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Galbarra Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!