10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Galapagar Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Galapagar Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Galapagar Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galapagar Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galapagar Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Galapagar Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Galapagar Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Galapagar Community Of Madrid:
Hostal Lady Ana María
Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout the property, Hostal Lady Ana Maria is located in Collado Villalba. It is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Vilalba de Guadarrama train station and 1,950 feet from the bus station.Comfortable rooms at this guest house feature simple décor. They all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Lady Ana Maria has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide information about the area.Madrid city center can be reach in about 40 minutes’ drive by car or by public transport.
- NICE FACILITY WITH TRADITIONAL BAR (TIPICAL SPANISH)
- The construction quality of the building is very high , because of that the temperature is good and there is no noise in the rooms. There’s not much noise in the street. The neighboorhood is very good and tippical of Spain and it’s near the train station and the bus and the highway. It’s near the main street, all the restaurants, shops, supermarkets and shopping centers. The owners and the employees are very kind and helpful.
- La habitación de 4 camas aunque las colchas manchas
- El trato con el personal, estaba limpio y tranquilo el sitio.
- que es el mas cercano a la estacion de cercanias , para poder desplazarte sin coche a donde quieras
Hostal Aribel Longinos
This mountain guesthouse is 350 feet from Cercedilla Train Station, 36 miles from central Madrid. It has easy access to highway AP-6, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at Hostal Aribel Longinos have a flat-screen TV, and some have hardwood floors. Rooms are available with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities.The Aribel Longinos has a cafe-bar, and in summer you can eat outside on the terrace.There is a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage is available. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. El Escorial is 12 miles away.
- The bed was super comfortable. Staff was very friendly
- Very accommodating to our group. We loved the ease of having the bar /Cafe on the first floor and is 20s from the train station.
- Very nice, cosy room with a waredrobe kind of ‘little Narnia adventure’…
- The hostel was perfect for a short stay for a little outdoor adventure. About a 20 second walk to the train station up into the mountains! The room and bathroom were comfy and clean!
The staff were helpful and kind, breakfast in the bar downstairs – Iberico ham and tomato toast, yummy! – and the location, really close to the train station.
Good size room and bed, comfortable and warm.
OYO Hostal Rural El Caño
Hostal El Caño de Alpedrete is in the center of Alpedrete, 0.7 mi from the Train Station and a 40-minute drive from central Madrid. It offers rooms with free high-speed WiFi.The stylish rooms feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. They are heated and air conditioned. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available at the property, and there is a bar and terrace.Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, the guest house is the ideal base for nearby hiking, mountain-biking or fishing. Navacerrada Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive away and Cotos Ski Resort is within a 30-minute drive.
- Very welcoming and friendly staff. Great location and value for money.
- The location of the property was really good and easy enough to find. It’s very close to the centre of a pretty and pleasant town with plenty of shops, bars and places to eat. The staff we met were really helpful and obliging and the breakfast was quite decent as well. The hostel/hotel is located directly above a bar so very handy for a drink. There is reasonably ‘secure’ bike parking for a few euros a very short walk down the road as well.
Comfy bed, clean tidy room,central location for bars and restaurants and easy access to motorway.
Friendly helpful staff especially Joanna.
- Both members of staff were lovely, warm and very obliging. It was clean & cosy.
- Staff was very friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them. Lovely comfortable room.cleanliness was to a high standard.
Located in Guadarrama, Hostal Gonzáles offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a small balcony.The property’s restaurant serves breakfast with coffee or tea, bread rolls or churros. Lunch and dinner are also offered. Snacks and packed lunches are prepared on request, and you can try the famous Spanish churros.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling. Jarosa Lake is only 2.5 mi away. Madrid can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- La tranquilidad.buscabamos descansar y lo hemos conseguido.ningun ruido.
- Era una habitación acogedora y cumplió con lo que esperaba
- Personal amable, habitación caliente y cama comoda.
Hostal muy bien situado y habitación correcta sin ruidos nocturnos. Cama cómoda
con almohada mejorable.
- Muy céntrico. Cama cómoda. El propio hotel es un bar, muy famoso en la zona por sus churros y porras. Así que el desayuno TOP 🙂
Martel provides accommodations in Majadahonda. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk. Rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Martel have a mountain view. At the accommodation every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Martel.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Madrid is 16 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Doña Isabel
This charming guesthouse is in the center of Majadahonda, and provides comfortable accommodations in this fast-developing town northwest of Madrid.Each of the Doña Isabel’s air conditioned rooms comes with a private bathroom and TV. Each one is decorated in a unique, contemporary style, creating a fashionable atmosphere for your stay.Make use of the convenient public transportation services to visit central Madrid. You can also head to the beautiful scenery of the local Cuenca Alta de Manzanares nature park and the historic center of nearby Las Rozas.
- It is relatively cheap for the area. The room was clean even though the floor could have been cleaner. Staff was nice and friendly.
- Good deal, 24h supermarket next to the building, easy to reach by car.
- Very fair price, clean, comfortable. Very easy. Perfectly located.
- I could not hear any noise coming from the street side. Seems to be a quiet area at night. The staff at reception was very friendly and helpful. The place is spotless and clean. Access to the building with numpad worked well.
- Great location walking distance to shops and places to eat
Hospedería Santa Cruz
Located in the Valley of the Fallen, a 20-minute drive from San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Hospedería Santa Cruz is an historical buliding in a unique location.All rooms are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, heating, wooden floors, and private bathroom. All of the rooms offer views of Cruz de los Caidos Monument or of Sierra de Guadarrama.This spacious property includes meeting and banquet facilities, as well as two auditoriums and a library. There is a restaurant with mountain and Cruz de los caídos monument views. Packed lunches are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a garden. WiFi is available in common areas.Madrid can be reached in around 40 minutes by car.
- The site was amazing, and although some paint needed here and there it added to tje authenticity of our stay. Pablo, the concierge was extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable , enhancing our stay.
- Very welcoming, extremely helpful, fab location, amazing building, room quite basic but clean, spacious, lovely white towels, comfy bed. The lady called MAR in the Restaurant was wonderful and so willing to please.
It is truly unique a place…
As for the hospedería, we appreciated very much the possibility to have (a late) lunch and breakfast:)
The particular ambiance beeing in such a place
The location and the view on the cross from the room
The extremely good value for money
The brand new bathroom in the room
The quality of the food at the restaurant and the service staff
- The Hospedería is for those who are looking for a special atmosphere. Simple monastic rooms and a basic evening menu are part of the experience. Unique and unforgettable.
Habitaciones El Escorial
Habitaciones El Escorial is set in the center of Majadahonda, 9.9 mi from Madrid.Featuring free WiFi, the simply-decorated rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, heating and a ceiling fan. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.You can find a restaurant, bar, shops, and a bus stop within 150 feet of the property. Alcalá de Henares is 27 mi from Habitaciones El Escorial, while Navacerrada is 19 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 16 mi away.
- No fuss good for business stay without need for ironing etc
- Queit, close to the good food, shops, you can reach Madrid by public transport. YOu can both rest and tour here.
- Perfect cleaning service every day. Quite location, without trafic or public noise. Near by shops, terraces and public transportation. Good connection with Madrid centre and aeroport (bus +metro).
- Very clean property, and very helpful and friendly service at reception.
- Esta limpio, habitación amplia, relación calidad precio esta bastante bien. Las camas cómodas.
Hostal El Alba
Hostal El Alba is a guest house located in Brunete, 23 mi from Madrid Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and vending machines with snacks and drinks.El Alba has a gardened terrace. The shared kitchen, available for all guests, is well equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, oven and fridge.Rooms come with a HD TV and a seating area. There is access to a shared bathroom with bath tub or shower, free toiletries and towels.Other services offered include luggage storage and laundry.
- Staff was very helpful, affordable for all the nice ammenities you get.
- La cama era muy cómoda y la habitación calentita. El precio inmejorable por lo que a pesar de lo malo, a quien no le importe compartir baño, se lo recomiendo ya que yo dormí muy bien. Tienen cocina a disposición de los clientes para prepararte algo en caso de que te apetezca.
- El personal no pudo ser mas agradable la verdad, nos sentimos muy cómodos.
- Dentro del precio de la habitación doble mis tres niños se alojaron gratis utilizando las camas que había y la cuna que me llevé
El personal (Gloria), muy amable y pendiente en todo momento. Hizo mi estancia más amena.
La habitación que me tocó era bastante cómoda en general, aunque lógicamente no es como la de un hotel. Aunque no tiene aire acondicionado, el ventilador de techo cumplió su cometido y estuve muy bien.
Es un sitio donde poder parar a descansar en tu viaje, sin esperar grandes comodidades.
Volveré si vuelvo a trabajar por la zona.
Located in Brunete, Hostal Brunete features a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Hostal Brunete have air conditioning and a closet.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.Madrid is 19 miles from the accommodation. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 32 miles away.
- Very freindly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Very good shower.
- Spotlessly clean, lovely lady looking after property and great facilities for a great price. That good that I will book another night now on our way back to Madrid.
- Wonderful staff who cares a lot about the guests. Everything was perfectly fine and they help with everything you need. I was surprised how clean, pretty and comfortable the hostel was. Thank you very much!! 100% recomendable
- Traveling with friends and kids we found this place very nice, clean and easy to find. Kids were running between rooms freely (sorry for they noise!) and felt as at home, kitchen was good equipt. 50 m. away we found lots of parking place, even when all streets were fully parked by cars, so this was very helpfull. Staff do not speak English, but we easy understood and all went perfect.
- The room was super clean, everyday the host cleaned and tidied the bed and toilets
Top Guest Houses In Galapagar Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Galapagar Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Galapagar Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Galapagar Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!