10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gajano Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Gajano Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gajano Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gajano Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gajano Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gajano Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gajano Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Gajano Cantabria:
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano
This guest house is in the small village of Gajano, close to the CA-145 Motorway connected to Santander and Bilbao. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.Hosteria Gelin de Gajano fetaures heated rooms with mountains views and rustic décor. All have a TV and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private large balcony.The restaurant at Hosteria Gelin de Gajano serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can also enjoy a drink at the café-bar inside the property.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport and just 3.7 mi from Real Golf de Pedreña in the Bay of Santander. You can drive to sandy Somo and Loredo Beaches in 20 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away.
- We enjoyed very much the restaurant & bar in the hotel. Good food (raciones) for a reasonable prize. The staff was very helpful and understanding (travelling with two kids). The hotel itself is clean and offers solid rooms (nothing fancy). We enjoyed our stay, ’cause Somo Beach is very close (by car).
- The location is a great base for travelling around all the local sights …. the scenery is just gorgeous and the room I got had a view of the mountain it was beautiful! The food in the bar is lovely too as are the staff who were very welcoming and hospitable :-))))
- We had a comfortable stay as we were walking the Camino. It was a typical small hotel with limited facilities but it suited our needs for an overnight. We had a nice welcome.
- Nothing special but perfectly fine for somewhere just to sleep. A nice typical Spanish cafe with rooms to let.
- Seria más correcto decir que me gusto menos. La zona la conozco, nada que objetar. La habitación minúscula, el baño minúsculo. No hay ascensor y eso es bastante incómodo cuando hay que subir y bajar maletas, aunque no sean muy grandes. El suelo de la habitación limpio, pero en bastante mal estado. La foto que me indujo a coger la habitación es engañosa. da la sensación de ser bastante más grande. Y el precio muy caro para lo ofrecido; le explico la razón, los dos dias anteriores estuvimos alojados en el Hotel Canal en Unquera por 52.5 euros diarios en una habitación grande y cómoda, con ascensor, sin posible comparación. Debo reseñar que fuimos muy bien atendidos por el personal, nada que objetar en este aspecto. Un saludo.
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostal Mizmaya is located in Hoznayo. With a terrace, the property also has a bar. The guesthouse features a hot tub and room service.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Hostal Mizmaya also feature free WiFi, while some rooms have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hostal Mizmaya.Santander is 13 miles from the guesthouse, while Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Mizmaya.
- Excellent value for money. Room small but clean and comfortable.
- Friendly staff, good food, clean comfortable acconodation and on site parking.
- A warm welcome on arrival was a great start to the stay. The room was clean and comfy. Plenty of shops, restaurants, bars and a much needed hairdresser were all relatively close by – walking distance. Ideal hotel if you are travelling through Spain and need an overnight stop.
- Good position for travel. Pleasant staff on arrival and for breakfast, which was good. Good parking on site. Popular bar for locals.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms coffee and cakes for breakfast!
Hospedaje Rada is centrally located, only 5 minutes’ walk from the Solares Spa and 10 minutes’ drive from Santander. It offers functional rooms equipped with TV and private bathroom.Rooms at this guest house feature central heating and some of them have a balcony. Bed linen and towels are also included.There is a children playground area opposite the Hospedaje Rada. Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional dishes can be found nearby.You can drive to Cabárceno Nature Reserve, the beach or the Santander Airport in approximately 15 minutes. Both Solares Train, and Bus Stations are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Staff: the owned by a very kind family.
- Price was very attractive for the area and for a private room. Location is fine, very close to all the bars and restaurants in Solares.
- the location was excellent for me as it was close to bars and restaurants.Parking was no problem and i felt safe walking back to the facility.The cost was very good value and for a single traveller was more than adequate.
- El precio, la ubicación, la temperatura correcta de la habitación y el silencio por la noche.
- La calefacción y agua caliente de la habitación y el baño. Las dueñas de la Hospederia muy amables
- Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Set within the natural setting of Pámanes, this rural house is surrounded by orchards and large gardens. Alojamiento Bernabales offers rooms with heating and a free buffet breakfast.Featuring tiled roofs and a large porch, the Bernabales offers bikes to use for free. Tourist information can be provided, and activities such as horse riding, guided trips or hiking can be organized.Indoors, Alojamiento Bernabales features rustic design with parquet floors, wooden furniture and exposed beams. There is a library with a reading area, a lounge with fireplace, and a dining room. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. They also have a wardrobe and a desk. Rooms located on the top floor have sloping ceilings and air conditioning.Cabarceno Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away and Liérganes is less than 10 minutes from the house by car. The house has free private parking.
- Limpieza excelente, habitaciones bonitas y acogedoras. Los dueños muy amables y siempre dispuestos a ayudar. Lo recomiendo 100%
Un trato exquisito, tanto Cecilia como Manuel, te dan todo tipo de información, la limpieza es fantástica y la habitación bonita y cómoda. Me sorprendió la calidad del wifi, va como un tiro.
La cama es comodisima y el desayuno perfecto.
Detalle de bombones en la habitación. Buena temperatura.
La verdad no puedo poner ni un pero.
Es un sitio muy recomendable.
- La atención es espectacular, muy atentos, son unos guías fantásticos que te ayudan a que puedas ver algo que no tenías previsto o te explican como llegar a los sitios. La habitación muy bien decorada, cuidando cada detalle hasta para que huela bien, el desayuno típico de una casa rural pero bueno amplio y rico, buena limpieza, muy tranquilo, siempre con una música que ayuda a relajarse.
Todo. La habitación, espaciosa y muy confortable. El baño genial, la ducha con hidromasaje. No le faltaba ningún detalle.
El entorno es ideal, muy bien ubicado, para ir a cualquier sitio. Y los dueños un encanto, nos ayudaron a elegir rutas, nos consiguieron entradas para Cabárceno y las cuevas del Soplao (y menos mal, porque iban por hora y nos habríamos quedado sin poder visitarlas). Desayuno casero, esas tartas de naranja y de manzana son insuperables.
- Nos gusto todo. Un trato agradable y muy cercano. Fuimos para buscar tranquilidad y lo conseguimos. Las habitaciones son muy bonitas.
Hostal Liebana is located in the Cantabrian capital of Santander, 650 feet from the port and train station. Rooms come with a private bathroom.All of the functional rooms at the Liebana are equipped with heating. They also come with a TV and a telephone.The guest house has a café where breakfast is served every day. There is a variety of restaurants further along the bay, 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the Liebana’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Santander and the surrounding area.Liebana Hostal is a 10-minute walk from Santander Cathedral and the Museum of Fine Arts. Paseo de la Pereda, Santander’s seafront promenade, is 0.6 mi away.
- Great location , so close to both bus and railway stations and also the “main drag” of the sights to be seen .
- Good location close to bus and train stations and central location
- The best thing about my stay was the strength of the shower head. Location was pretty good in my opinion.
- Can’t remember! But ideal for airport shuttle at bus station
Place had a good feel to it.
Had a good nights sleep
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Hostal Mimosa is located in Santander, 1.7 miles from Santander Port. The property is around 2 miles from Camino de Santiago en Santander and 2.3 miles from Puerto Chico. The property is 2.4 miles from Santander Festival Palace.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom and a shower, while selected rooms also feature a balcony.An American breakfast is available daily at the property.Staff at Hostal Mimosa are always available to provide advice at the reception.El Sardinero Beach is 3.3 miles from the accommodation, while Playa de El Puntal is 3.4 miles away. Santander Airport is 3.4 miles from the property.
- Good location, only 10 minutes drive from ferry terminal and a 10 minute walk from hotel to restaurants and bars.Owner very friendly.
- For hiking the Camino de Santiago it was a very good starting point for us. It is a clean and calm place, easily reachable by walk or by bus from the center. Breakfast was sufficient and they serve cheap drinks in their bar.
This hostel is terribly loud. Stayed there for 4 nights.
– No isolation- room door, Floor, reception, hallway. If there are quiet guets you are lucky……
When i was there, there were only spanish guests.
– Not one international TV Programm, mostly spanish advertising programm
– craftsmen working at daytime
– counted poor breakfast – 2 rolls, coffee
If you come clearly with this ….O.K. otherwise choose some other hostel
- Sufficient value for money – suit anyone looking for cheap accommodation in the city. We arrived late and had neglected to inform, so they had to do a last minute shuffle to find us a room – and this was appreciated.
- The room and bathroom were clean and good for the price we paid.
Hostería El Laurel
Hostería El Laurel is set countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from Carbarceno Nature Reserve and Santander Airport. It offers a tennis court, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and a balcony with garden views. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is available at the El Laurel.There is a tour desk and you can go horse riding in the surrounding area. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Pedreña Golf Course, Somo and Loredo beaches are a 10-minute drive away.
- La limpieza de la habitación y el desayuno q no está mal.
Ubicación adecuada para visitar Cantabria.
Total flexibilidad e independencia en cuanto a los horarios de entrada/salida.
Propietarios muy agradables.
Los servicios /instalaciones son coherentes con el precio, que no es elevado.
- Habitación muy amplia con armarios muy grandes, baño renovado y cómodo, aparcamiento dentro de la propia finca. Desayuno con horario muy amplio de 8.30 a 11.30h
- Sitio excepcional para pasar unos días tranquilos en Cantabria , está muy buen ubicado de todo , el dueño muy agradable y te recomienda sitios donde ir . Repetiremos !
- Het was bijzonder vriendelijk dat de eigenaar/beheerder alles in het werk stelde om ons te informeren over de omgeving en de toeristische attracties in de omgeving. Fantastische tips gaf hij ons (via zijn dochter, want hij sprak geen woord engels)
One of our best sellers in Santander! Hospedaje Magallanes offers comfortable accommodations in the center of Santander, 5 minutes’ walk from the bus and train stations, as well as the ferry terminal.Its heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The surrounding area features a range of shops and restaurants. Santander’s Town Hall and Menendez Pelayo Library are also nearby.
- My second time here, and everything was nice again – clean, central, and good value for money!
- Great location (very close to bus station), friendly staff, clean
- There is adequate space, a little more than is typical in Europe, and everything was new and clean. I was surprised by Hospedaje Magallanes, it is such a great deal for the price! Everything was very new and clean, I expected things to be a little more dated. This is by far one of the best deals I have seen in awhile (liked it much better than the hotel in Paris which was 6 times the price and half as big!), it was a pleasure staying there!
- The parking was inexpensive and enclosed. And the room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Given how cheap the room was, I couldn’t ask for more.
The facilities are excellent with a great location on a quiet street. The staff was very helpful.
Wifi was good as was the window blinds for sleeping.
Elevator was good
Parking is good in a small parking garage several hundred meters down the street. You have to pick up a key from the reception in order to get entrance.
No breakfast option but many close restaurants.
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Posada La Torre de los Isla is a restored 17th-century building located in Beranga, Cantabria. It features a spa with hydrotherapy pool and a hot tub.Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- This place feels like it is in the middle of nowhere but was still within easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. It is a calm and tranquil place. The breakfast, room, pool, wifi and everything was wonderful. Even though we spoke no Spanish and the owner and staff spoke no English we managed to communicate well and had an absolutely wonderful time.
Excellent room, beautifull place, totally recommended. Very nice staff and breakfast!!!
- Excellent breakfast. The spa is very well set up and spacious.
- Excellent staff – Fantastic atmosphere – Superbe breakfast
Hostal La Concha
Surrounded by green fields, Hostal La concha offers free WiFi, and free parking. It features simply decorated rooms with view of the surrounding area.Each light room includes a wardrobe, TV and some have vaulted ceiling. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath and bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal La concha is located in Somo, on the Cantabrian Coast, well known for its fine sandy beaches. The Real Golf de Pedreña is 1.2 mi away and tour desk at reception will provide more information.
- Very nice and big room and bathroom. Best shower so far on this trip.
- We stayed at LA CONCHA during our surfing holiday in Somo. The hotel is within walking distance of the beach (approx. 10 minutes), which turns out to be a great advantage, as the parking spaces at Playa Somo are always heavily occupied. Fortunately, our room was the only one with a balcony. Although the balcony points directly to the main road, we were able to sleep well, as the road does not seem to be so busy at night. The room itself offers everything except a hairdryer. The hotel does not offer breakfast, but there are enough alternatives nearby. Several supermarkets are also only a few minutes’ walk from the hotel. The owner was very friendly and always helpful. Somo itself is particularly suitable for surfing beginners. Furthermore, several beaches in the area can be reached by car in 20 minutes, and Santander can be reached by ferry in 25 minutes.
- Very clean – basic but enough for one or two nights. 10 min easy walk to the ferry for Santander. My room had a bath! No facilities at all just a room ensuite.
- Las fotos no se corresponden con la realidad. No acepta pagas con tarjetaa y tiene pegatinas de que sí. Las habitaciones y baños bien
- tTodo. el detalle de cafes y agua gratis muy bueno.
Top Guest Houses In Gajano Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gajano Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gajano Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gajano Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!