10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuentetoba Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentetoba Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fuentetoba Castile And Leon:
Campos de Castilla
Campos de Castilla is located in Soria’s Las Casas district, 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. The hotel has views of Numancia and Mount Valonsadero and bright, modern rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a balcony.The hotel offers free parking on site. Cebollera Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.Continental breakfast and traditional meals are served at the restaurant. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
- The room is fine. Free toilettries. Kind receptionists.
- evening meal was poor value for money as was the breakfast, the accommodation was very good.
Had dinner at the hotel, only a set menu, entree, main, dessert and a bottle of red for two, all up 27 euros. Now that’s good value!
Clean comfortable room, perfect for a stopover.
Room very clean and comfortable. Hotel a relaxing place to stay overnight
Bar staff very helpful in spite of my poor Spanish
Room was lovely with patio area for sitting out. Reception were pleasent and helpful.
Meal in restaurant in the evening was excellent, good choice and good value.
Breakfast was disappointing, consisting of cake and toast service was slow and disjointed.
Located at the heart of tranquil Soria, the Hostel Soria is a modern, stylish hotel with well-equipped rooms and a sauna.The rooms at the property feature free WiFi and an LCD TV. Each one also has a private bathroom.This relax area includes facilities such as a sauna and a Turkish bath.La Chata Bullring is just 350 feet away and you can walk to Alameda de Cervantes Park in 5 minutes. There is a bus station 10 minutes’ walk from the Hostel Sercotel Soria.
- 3rd of 5 hotels in 5 nights. Booked a basic room in this hostel. The decor, lighting and tiling were really good, and the room size was as expected. Very comfortable bed, genuinely helpful receptionist. Enjoyed good coffee and some cereals in the breakfast room. December Christmas lights in the city were fabulous. Need to revisit the city – more exploring to do.
Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
We parked easy quite close, calm neighbourhood, free to park on the street, only 10 minutes walk to the city center.
Quite simple rooms but everything you need and pretty modern, have stayed in worse 4 star hotels, great value.
- The lady on duty at breakfast time was friendly and helpful. Nothing else, an overall bad experience.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included in the price. Extra personal bathroom toiletries in bathroom. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- The hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good. The hotel is located close to the bus station and a short walk to the centre, which was convenient.
Hosteria Solar de Tejada
One of our best sellers in Soria! Hosteria Solar de Tejada is located on one of Soria’s main streets, Claustrilla Street. It offers attractive rooms with parquet floors and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Solar de Tejada are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They contain a TV and a work desk, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Hosteria Solar de Tejada has vending machines with snacks and drinks. There is a variety of restaurants in the streets surrounding the guest house.Staff at the Hosteria’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Soria. There is also a luggage storage facility in the lobby.The Solar de Tejada is just 650 feet from Soria’s main square. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 10 minutes’ drive from Soria.
- It was really pretty place. Soria is a small town, and the Hostal right at its heart.
- Pretty good the details and clean rooms with a great view of main street on Soria bars and the park just steeps a way.
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff and nice sized family room
- Staff really nice, well located and price economic.
- Great location in centre of Soria. Being in a pedestrianised area made it difficult to access directly by motorcycle – or car (although secure underground parking within 100 metres)
Free Wi-Fi and simple rooms with a TV and private bathroom are offered at Hostal Alvi. It is located just 100 feet from the shops of Collado Street, in central Soria.Decorated in warm tones, each charming room includes a telephone and basic toiletries kit. Some rooms also have a balcony.You can also find a wide range of bars and traditional restaurants within a 1-minute walk.Hostal Alvi offers information about the city. The Numantino Museum is only 650 feet from the guest house, while Soria Bullring is 1,300 feet away.
- The location is great. The town is pretty small, so everything is within walking distance. The bathtub was nice.
- Central location, helpful staff, quiet, and double-sided bed.
- Room was very clean and comfortable, the man checking us in was very friendly. Would recommend!
- Very good value simple accommodation in the middle of the town with parking.
- Host was great- room clean and very well laid out. Had a private bathroom. Close to everything in Soria!
One of our best sellers in Soria! Douris Temple is located in Soria, on the banks of the River Duero, next to a beautiful stone bridge. It offers charming, modern rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms at the Douris Temple feature contemporary rustic décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. The hotel has a kitchen which guests can hire for an extra charge. There are many restaurants within a 10-minute walk of Douris Temple.The hotel is just 650 feet from San Polo Monastery and the neighboring San Saturio Monastery. Soria is around 1.5 hours’ drive from Logroño, and 2 hours from Zaragoza.
The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Room is beautifully decorated.
It’s in a quite location is about 0.5 mile from town center, near the bridge over Duero River & next to San Juan de Duero Monastry.
- Very close to the monastery of San Juan de Duero. A cost cafe just in front of the hotel.
- Nice location next to the river with ample parking. Clean property. Just a 20 minute walk into the centre.
- El mobiliario y la habitación en general bastante nueva. La ubicación para visitar zonas de interés.
- La tranquilidad del sitio dónde está ubicado y lo céntrico que teníamos todo para ir a ver, comer, pasear, etc.
- The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Hostal Santa Barbara
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Santa Barbara offers accommodations in Soria, a 7-minute walk from Soria’s Bullring and 0.8 miles from Soria Bus Station. The property is around 1.1 miles from Numantino Museum and 2 miles from Mayor Soria Plaza.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms feature a closet.
- Genial. Muy limpio y acogedor. Superó nuestras expectativas. Muy amables.
- Me gustó la limpieza, tanto de la habitación, ropa de cama y baño como del pasillo de entrada. Por supuesto el precio y que hubiera disponibilidad. Me resultó fácil aparcar por la zona. La conexión WiFi, como debe ser, directa, sin portales cautivos.
Para el uso que hacemos de los hoteles muy bien. Sólo necesitamos una habitación confortable, limpia y con baño privado.
El día lo pasamos de un sitio a otro.
- Era una habitación para dormir una noche frente al hospital
Situación respecto al hospital.
Teníamos un familiar en el hospital, y necesitábamos algo cerca y barato para pasar la noche.
Hostal Rural Fuentefria is in the Castilian country village of Abejar, 20 minutes’ drive from Soria. It offers classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.The spacious rooms at Hostal Rural Fuentefria have a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. One room, located on the top floor, comes with a sloping ceiling and a private terrace.The Fuentefria’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The countryside around Hostal Rural Fuentefria is great for hiking, and you can practice water sports and fishing at the Cuerda del Pozo Reservoir, located 15 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the mountains of the Picos de Urbión in an hour.
- Everything about the place was very nice and the owners were very pleasant and helpful despite the language barrier.
Very helpful and friendly owners. Although there was a language barrier, google translate came in very handy.
Ideal location for us
Nice little bar where we could get pastries and snacks throughout the day, and a little restaurant if we wanted an evening meal
- Habitación nueva, bonita y cómoda. Servicio súper amable y colaborador. Cena casera a un precio razonable.
El decorado de la habitacion muy bonito
Las dueñas muy majas y atentas
- El personal es encantador, siempre atento y muy amable. Daban mucha información sobre los alrededores. Además de disponer de desayunos y cenas a un precio muy razonable, todo casero.
Hostal Venta Valcorba
Just 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Soria, Hostal Venta Valcorba is conveniently located on the national road between Calatayud and Burgos. Free on-site parking is available.Venta Valcorba’s stylish rooms have parquet flooring and feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include towels.Venta Valcorba’s café-restaurant serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes for breakfast and lunch. Regional specialties include torreznillos, pork scratching, and chorizo or salchichas al vino, sausages in a wine sauce. The café also serves Spanish pinchos.The Roman Ruins in Numancia are a 15-minute drive away. There are several historic towns within 1 hours’ drive of the hotel, including San Esteban de Gormaz, Almazán and Medinacelli.
- This is more like a motel than a hotel, from the outside it didn’t look great but inside it was very smart, exactly what we were looking for. This motel is fine if you have a car, but you wouldn’t want to be walking into Soria from here. Wi-fi good, twin room comfortable, staff helpful, gave us notice that the bar would be closing on Sunday afternoon, but we had key to come and go as we pleased. Our room was at the back, so no road noise. Plenty free parking which was important to us. Location was good for us as we were able to head straight out on some country roads on bikes, hopping from one village to next. Nomparedes, 28k south, was a nice surprise, interesting murals on walls, and old farming implements displayed.
- The evening meal was excellent and exceptional value.
- Safe parking ideal one night cheap Stopover for travel to Costa Blanca from Santander. Not pretentious and ideal for us over 50’s
- The room was nice and clean. Bar staff spoke very good English and was very attentive.
- The staff were incredible!! So helpful, kind and considerate. I absolutely loved staying here. It has a very personal touch.
Hostal Eras de Santa Bárbara
Hostal Eras de Santa Barbara is next to Santa Barbara Hospital, an 8-minute walk from the town center. It offers a personalized 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Heated rooms feature parquet floors and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Eras de Santa Barbara guest house. Guests can relax in the cafeteria or the lounge bar.A laundry and ironing service is available. Private on-site parking is available for an extra charge and must be reserved in advance.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They even remembered my name at breakfast.
- No es el centro pero estás muy cerca , y con aparcamiento fácil.
Muy atentos y simpáticos en recepción.Habitación impecable y zona muy tranquila y no alejada del centro.
Como en casa.
- La atención y amabilidad del personal. Habitación limpia y confortable. Mucho espacio libre para aparcar. Zona muy tranquila. Relativamente cerca del centro (a 10 minutos andando).
- Amabilidad del personal, limpieza y facilidad de aparcamiento
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Hostal Revinuesa is 11 mi from the Laguna Negra Lagoon and 6.2 mi from the Playa Pita Reservoir. It offers a restaurant on site.This rustic-style guest house features stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings. All rooms have a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves characteristic Castilian cuisine and offers a wide selection of mushrooms and meat dishes.Soria and the Cuerda del Pozo Reservoir are 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- GOOD VALUE.COMFY ROOM. SOME GOOD RESTAURANTS, MORE OF A WALKING AND FISHING AREA AND I THINK A WINTER RESORT. BUT SOME REALLY LOVELY SCENERY TO EXPLORE.
- Staff nice although didn’t speak much English (better than my Spanish however). Rooms and bathrooms were clean. We only stayed the night so can’t comment on the bar and other facilities.
- Para visitar la Laguna Negra es un alojamiento super bien situado. Muy limpio y acogedor. Un sitio para repetir sin dudas….!!!
- lo que mas me gusto fue el pueblo y sus alrededores
- La atención es excelente! Las instalaciones impecables! Muy bien cuidadas!
Top Guest Houses In Fuentetoba Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuentetoba Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!