10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fuentes De Rubielos Aragon:
Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande offers accommodations in Nogueruelas, a small city located in Teruel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The property features 22 rooms, a spacious lounge with a seating area and a TV. You will find a gift shop at the property.Ski equipment hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. The ski lopes of Valdelinares are 35 minutes away by car.Teruel is 26 mi from Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande, while Mora de Rubielos is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 37 mi from Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande.
The food is good in the hotel. Its better to eat here than to look for food elsewhere in other villages.
Excellent Menu. Good staff.
- Absolutely lovely place, luxury in beautiful surroundings.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Huge rooms. Good food (in house)
- The hotel is situated in the pretty village in the mountains, it appeared to be about 40 minutes drive from Valdelinares ski resort (because of the serpentine road). The hotel is quite basic but very clean with great staff and good food. The bar downstairs has got a lot of local charm!
- Really pleasant stay – great people – great location.
- The food is good in the hotel. Its better to eat here than to look for food elsewhere in other villages.
La Casa de la Estación
Surrounded by countryside, La Casa de la Estación is located 2.5 mi from the town of Albentosa and right next to Rubielos de Mora Train Station. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.The property is located on Ojos Negros Bike Route and it offers bike rental services. Experienced guides can provide you with information on what to explore and can help you repair, clean, and store your bikes.Guests are also invited to learn about truffle growing and take part in the process as the property owners explain how it’s done. The area is also popular for star gazing.Each room includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. You can enjoy the views of the garden and mountains.At La Casa de la Estación you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. There is also a shared lounge and a games room.
- We love the location overlooking the countryside and the oak trees for the truffles – the owner is a truffle farmer. Our dog was able to run around the area with the owners dogs – no roads nearby. The evening meal was very good and we were treated to grated truffle on our mushroom soup and main course with eggs. The bedroom was a little small but there is a comfortable lounge to sit in. Had the internet been working they would have linked up to the 6 Nations Rugby for us
Interesting location and very welcoming owners.
Spotlessly clean and comfortable room.
- Very friendly people – and they can cook too! Try something with truffles and get the owner to tell about (or show) his truffle growing.
- If you love beautiful, peaceful surroundings then you are in the right location. The views from our window were stunning and the walks in that area are endless, especially with our dogs. Carlos is a fascinating man….extremely welcoming, an excellent cook and so interesting to talk to….especially about truffles and the Spanish Civil War! We could have stayed for a week! The house is beautifully restored and just lovely. Thank you Carlos!!
quiet hotel and luckily no tv’s in bedrooms so one is not bothered my neighbouring noisy rooms.
Nice food (truva!) bit pricy though and good wine
Hostal Los Maños
Featuring a restaurant, bar and a store with local hams, sausages, sweets or jams, Hotel Los Maños is located in the heart of the Sierra de Javalambre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is heated and includes a wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.The guest house also offers a shared lounge with a TV and games. There are also 2 terraces with outdoor furniture. Javalambre Valdelinares Ski Elevators can be reached in 30 minutes by car.Valencia is 50 minutes’ drive from the property and Dinópolis is 25 mi away.
- The Bar/ Restaurant “Local Rural Spain” atmosphere was very enjoyable.
- Location just off motorway, no noise from traffic, ideal for a stopover if travelling north or south, very reasonably priced menu and drinks, and food was very good. helpful friendly staff.
- The hostel is just of the highway. The rooms are clean and the staff very friendly. It is a great place to stay if you are stopping just for the night or if you want to go hiking or a bike trip.
- The hostal has a very friendly Spanish feel about it. This is my second visit and will visit again.
- This is what it says it is a hostel room and bedding was clean poor facilities for the use of lap top and for charging mobile non of our 6 adaptors would fit sockets. The room was very warm no air condition or fans. The restaurant was excellent had Menu Del Dia fabulous did not have breakfast
Casa Rural La Plaza
Featuring free WiFi in some rooms and a restaurant, Casa Rural La Plaza offers accommodations in Montanejos.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and safe. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.You will find a shared kitchen and dining room at the property. The dining room also has a flat-screen TV and CD player.Castellón de la Plana is 27 mi from Casa Rural La Plaza, while Mora de Rubielos is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 32 mi from Casa Rural La Plaza.
- location, cleanliness, twin beds. The restaurant was great. Garage for the bikes
Excelente ubicación en pleno centro del pueblo.
Limpieza y aseo en la habitación y baño.
- La ubicación, amabilidad del personal y las instalaciones. Hemos pasado un fin de semana magnífico. Comimos y cenamos todos los días en el restaurante q tienen en la parte de abajo porque tienen una carta amplia y se come muy bien y a precios razonables. Para repetir sin dudarlo.
- es war im Großen und Ganzen recht sauber und ordentlich, praktisch eingerichtet, rustikal gestaltet, es sah alles gemütlich aus, für’s Auge war alles in Ordnung, keine Bettwanzen oder sonstiges Ungeziefer
La ubicación en la plaza del pueblo y el restaurante La Taberna son geniales. Las habitaciones están bien decoradas y dispone de un comedor común con todo lo necesario.
Se puede ir andando desde el alojamiento a la fuente de baños.
El personal es agradable y atento incluso en días de mucha actividad en el restaurante La Taberna del que recomiendo el jamón ibérico y queso y el vino.
La Piedra del Mediodía
Offering a restaurant serving local cusine, La Piedra del Mediodía is located in Cirat. Set by Mijares River, the guest house has free Wi-Fi and a terrace with impressive views.Each room features a balcony and seating area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and towels. There is a bar and terrace available for guests, as well as a shared lounge and library.La Piedra del Mediodía is 4.3 mi from El Tajar National Park and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Castellon, on the Mediterranean coast, is 1 hours’ drive away, while Teruel is 50 mi from the property.
- The location, the quietness, the staff , the food… everything in general.
- A lovely friendly hotel. Very helpful staff, couldn’t do enough for us.
- This far exceeded our expectations. Our hosts were wonderful, the food was delicious, and the scenery delightful. We picked this for a quiet night on a long journey, but it was so good that we will go out of our way next year just to enjoy this lovely experience once more – but next time we’ll stay a little longer.
Excellent view from our large balcony.
Restaurant was outstanding value at 15 euros weekend and 10 euros weekdays for three course meal with wine and coffee. Good rustic cooking. Helpful friendly staff.
- Nice view from our terrace, very quiet place.Good restaurant.
Hostal Casa Vicenta
Located in Valdelinares village, 6 feet above sea level, Hostal Casa Vicenta offers rustic style décor with wooden beams and stone walls. Some of the rooms offer mountain views.This family-run hostel features simple rooms with central heating, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries.Casa Vicenta has a bar, and a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge area with table games where guests can relax.The area is surrounded by pine forest and is ideal for hiking, cycling and skiing. Valdelinares ski resort is 1.9 mi away. Teruel is 41 mi away.
- Spotlessly clean. Comfortable. Decent food for the price. Super staff. Not luxurious, but didn’t pay luxury prices.
- Staff were extremely helpful, despite not speaking any English at all. They even attempted to cook us a meal during the power cut! Location was excellent for skiing.
- La situación y la amabilidad del personal. El desayuno casero y con la disponibilidad de preparar lo que quisieras.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue estar tan cerca del sector 1700 de las pistas de esquí de Valdelinares y la limpieza del hostal. También trato del personal, siempre muy cordial e intentando mejorar nuestra estancia… aunque no lo consiguieton (cambio de habitación por ruidos, cambio de almohada, nos dejaron un secador.. Excepto el secador, las otras soluciones que nos ofrecieron no mejoraron la estancia… la habitación a la que nos cambiaron también hacía ruido y las almohadas que nos dieron eran distintas a las que teniamos, pero igual de malas)
El trato genial
Cómodo y precio muy asequible
Ubicación a 10 min de la estación de esquí
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Mijares offers pet-friendly accommodations in Olba, 29 mi from Teruel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mora de Rubielos is 11 mi from El Mijares, while Montanejos is 6.8 mi from the property. Castellon Airport is 37 mi away.
- We had a great time. Delicious food, everyone was really nice. Really good.
- Fantastic spot , exceptionally friendly and helpful staff . Food was of exceptional quality , home made , good range of beers . Really good value for money . Would definitely return
Breakfast was very good, for a decent price. We did not have lunch or diner, but I can imagine it being very nice as well.
The small shop they have downstairs is convenient. The young lady handling our checkout was very warm and friendly.
Lo suficiente para pasar 1 noche.
El trato personal muy bien.
- Un lugar ideal para recorrer las sendas de ENDUROLAND
Featuring free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms, Hostal Crucica is set in the village of Nogueruelas. This guest house features a grill restaurant.Each room at the Crucica has simple, country-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. All accommodations comes with heating.The Hostal serves traditional Aragonese cuisine, as well as tapas dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar and relax in the lounge, where there is a TV.The surrounding Teruel region is ideal for hiking and staff at the Crucica can provide information on local routes. The medieval villages of La Baltasares and Fuentes de Rubielos can be reached in 10 minutes, by car.
- Habitación grande y todo completo para una estancia de unas noches,tranquilidad y bien situado para visitar pueblos de alrededor ,calidad precio muy bien ,con desayuno incluido todo perfecto .
- La relacion calidad_precio. La cena y el desayuno muy bien. La ubicacion y el personal tambien bien. Por el precio y la comida es muy recomendable. Volveria.
– Nico, el chaval que se encargaba de todo, se portó genial. Las cena estaba muy bien para el precio, menú variado, primero, segundo, postre, café y bebida, sin ningún problema. La sopa tibia, quizá, por decir algo.
– La decoración del hotel está a medio camino entre fascinante y terrorífico. Lo apodamos BATES MOTEL. Quizá te encante o quizá te de escalofríos…
El desayuno y la cena muy buenos
La calefacción exelente
- Todo desde la comida al alojamiento también es verdad que buscaba algo pintoresco
Pension San Agustin
Pension San Agustin is offering accommodations in San Agustín. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet.Guests at Pension San Agustin can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Agustín, like hiking.Mora de Rubielos is 19 miles from Pension San Agustin. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 59 miles from the guesthouse.
- Really nice owners, very friendly and welcoming. Good location, good lunch served. Just off on the gr7 and directly on the camino el cid.
Pudimos guardar las bicicletas
Personal muy amables
Camas individuales cómodas.
- La atención de la dueña, creo recordar que se llama Nuria, fue muy correcta y educada.
- Muy limpio, sobre todo para ser una pensión. Baño en la habitación. Tienen bar junto a la entrada. Lugar muy tranquilo y muy cerca de la carretera. Personal agradable
En la época en que he viajado era un lugar con mucha gente y bastante ruido por ser un pueblo
Featuring a garden, Pairon is located in Puertomingalvo. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. Local cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Pairon.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puertomingalvo, like skiing.Staff at the reception can help guests with any questions that they might have.Montanejos is 25 miles from Pairon, while Rubielos de Mora is 26 miles away. Castellon Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- We had a fabulous stay at Pairon. Close to ski resort, about 30 mins drive. We were made to feel so welcome. The owners are so accommodating and friendly, they really make you feel at home. The food was lovely and great value for money.
- El trato tan personal que tuvieron hacia nosotros, nos sentimos como en casa.
- Todo perfecto. Muy buena la acogida por parte de Isabel y su familia. Nos hicieron sentir como en casa. Muy agradables. Para repetir otra vez!!!!
- Le petit déjeuner ainsi que le diner furent un régal. La chambre est simple mais très propre et agréable. Les patrons d’une gentillesse extreme. Le petit plus: prendre le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse avec une vue magnifique.
- Calidad y servicio en todo. Visita imprescindible e inmejorable.
Top Guest Houses In Fuentes De Rubielos Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuentes de Rubielos Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!