10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuente Victoria Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente Victoria Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuente Victoria Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuente Victoria Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fuente Victoria Andalucía:
Las Chimeneas offers rustic accommodations in a picturesque setting within the Sierra Nevada Park. This small guest house features an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
Staff was extremely helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant every night and the food was excellent.
We recommend the hotel for those looking for a hiking vacation.
- Very friendly personel. Nice cousine at restaurant and with a fireplace.
- OMG, what a gem of a place in a tiny hamlet in the Alpajurrra. Beautifully and artistically maintained property in this old mountainside village. The hotel and restaurant go together but are separate. Both have been recently restored using traditional techniques and it is gorgeous. There are only a few guest rooms with a shared sitting area, terrace, and kitchen. The rooms are individual and custom with both modern HVAC and wood-burning stoves. Everything is immaculate. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful — wonderful owners David and Emma and other kitchen and hotel staff. Spectacular views across the valley. Incredible fresh food for dinner (fixed price menu) and breakfast. Overall, and A+ and we will stay again.
- Everything. The breakfast and dinners were extraordinary, the room beautiful, and the finca gorgeous.
- great view, nice owners, great restaurant next door.
- Staff was extremely helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant every night and the food was excellent.
Viña y Rosales
Viña y Rosales is located in the charming mountain village of Mairena, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It has a lush garden with panoramic views of the Alpujarra Valley.The property offers 4 twin/double rooms with private bathrooms, and access to a shared living room with free Wi-Fi.The property has a library, where you can find a range of books as well as plenty of information about the local culture and natural surroundings. Outdoors there are terraces with sitting areas, including a covered terrace with a fireplace. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside, as well as skiing in the winter months.You can drive to Almería and the coast in around an hour from Viña y Rosales. The amazing city of Granada, with the spectacular Alhambra Palace, is 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- Fantastic host,lovely area. Delicious breakfast! Go here to relax ,walk and enjoy nature.
Beautiful old place lovingly restored in a small town in a peaceful mountain setting.
Fantastic hosts Marjet and Raul made us feel so welcome we wished we could have stayed longer than one night.
Marjet also cooked us a delicious dinner which we enjoyed with local wine, and the breakfast was lovely too.
I would love to come back to Vina y Rosales, great place to do some hiking or just sit and enjoy the mountain air.
- Owners were great hosts . Excellent food and wine with local ingredients.
- Wifi not available – sporadic I believe but we never were lucky
Magical place with lovely lovely friendly owners. Incredible view and ambiance. The house and rooms were huge and lovely and the dinner at the house cooked by the owner was fantastic! Better than the nearby restaurant.
We loved it!
Hostal Las Perdices
Set within the natural setting of Válor, Hostal Las Perdices is located in the heart of La Alpujarra Region. It offers free WiFi throughout, as well as rooms with a private bathroom.Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
- Free coffee and tea. Served its purpose. Handy position.
- The staff were helpful and good humoured. The rooms were well furnished and comfortable. The hotel was idealy located for our purposes.
- Lovely owners, good quiet location, comfortable beds and aircon worked well
A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Location is a quiet little village and was exactly what we expected.
Clean and tidy.
- Rosario is a very nice lady. She gave us a great room with a balcony and a good view. Free tea and coffee on offer. Spacious room and en suite. Close to great restaurant – 100 m – and supermarket. We were walking but there was adequate private car parking available. Note that restaurant and bar no longer operate.
Just 1.2 mi from Finana, Pension Xiquena offers classic accommodations at exit 333 of Motorway 92. The property is located in the petrol station with a minimarket and car washing facilities.With free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and a refrigerator. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.Guests can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at the property’s restaurant which serves characteristic regional and Spanish cuisine.Pension Xiquena is 19 mi from Guadix, while Almeria is a 45-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Tinao offers accommodations in Yegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- Casa Cueva is a lovely place to stay. Lorena at Hostal Tinao made sure everything was perfect and that we were happy. The patios have gorgeous views; the pedestrian street is quiet; the beds are comfortable; and the pleasure of walking in Gerald Brenan’s footsteps is a special treat.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- The hostess was lovely, we arrived late from a hike, she prepared a meal and we had a Great time!
Being the only person there, the personal attention to my requirements, in particular, what and when I wanted to eat.
Very friendly and big dog. Bus stopped right outside.
- Easy to find nice quiet village good meals available
Pensión La Fuente
Pensión La Fuente is located in Yegen, in Andalusia’s Alpujarra Mountains. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, bathroom and balcony.The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- El trato del personal y la ubicación de la Pensión.
Hostal Centro Ejido
Hostal Centro Ejido is a guest house located in the center of El Ejido, 35 minutes’ drive from Almeria. It offers free Wi-Fi and exterior-facing rooms with air conditioning and heating.The Centro Ejido has a cafeteria and a games room with billiard tables, as well as a meeting room and a 24-hour reception.The functional rooms have parquet floors, and come with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is also a desk and a wardrobe. Bed linen, towels and daily cleaning are included.Roquetas de Mar is 15 mi away. Sierra Nevada National Park is 1 hour by car.
- We got what we payed for, a budget stay in El Ejido, and the staff working there were exceptionally helpful.
- Really recommended. The host is very nice, kind and warm hearted. You could feel they are willing to help.
- The great thing about this hostel was the employee who greeted us very warmly. At first I was not sure about the location, I was worried about my car, which was full. The receptionist calmed me down saying thay the area despite the first impression is secure and quiet. This was thruth, I will recomended this hostel and I will be back there to stay for short time.
- Hostal correcto para pasar una noche de viaje. Nada destacable ni bueno ni malo. Volvería a hospedarme aquí si volviese a El Egido.
Lo mejor, sin duda, fue la amabilidad y atención del personal.
Muy buena relación calidad-precio.
La habitación estaba muy limpia. Cama muy cómoda.
Habitación funcional; sin lujos.
Hostal la Costa
One of our best sellers in El Ejido! Hostal La Costa is located in Ejido, 15 minutes’ drive from the beach at Balerma. It offers free WiFi, a stylish café-restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.The La Costa’s café restaurant serves Andalusian food. There are laundry facilities on site.The guest house is 5 minutes’ drive from central Ejido. With good access to the A-7 Motorway, Hostal La Costa is 30 minutes’ drive from Almería and 45 minutes from the beautiful Cabo de Gata Nautre Reserve.
- Perfect location from the highway, easy access. Close to the restaurant (downstairs). We struggled a bit with the English/Spanish but was fine. Would definitely stay again when back on another business trip.
- Air conditioning as standard. Great towels. Clean comfy beds.
- Restaurant and bar located next door with fantastic food. Room was clean and quiet. Great spot to stop off. Ample free parking right in front of hotel.
- Ubicación, en una zona de fácil accesibilidad y con posibilidad de aparcar muy cerca de la entrada al hostal. Abierta la recepción hasta aproximadamente medianoche. También, destacar la amabilidad del personal
Heel vriendelijk en meedenkend. Goede kamer en iedere
Dag heel netjes schoongemaakt en verzorgt.
Hostal Carlos III
Offering rooms with balconies, Hostal Carlos III is set in Santo Domingo, just outside El Ejido. It features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi access.The simply decorated rooms at Hostal Carlos III have air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and cafés can be found in El Ejido. Almería is 25 minutes’ drive away.Almerimar Port is just 5.6 mi from the Carlos III. The Sierra Nevada Mountains and surrounding park can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Lovely staff, very helpful, helped us with a tire problem on our rental car. Located near to shops and restaurants. Staff loved our dog! Big clean room and they brought us a frig when we asked for a place to put our cold drinks. Microwave in the lounge.
- Very good hotel with attractive prices and friendly staff
- Very good staff, clean and cosy room. There is a nice bar with tapas and Russian speaking waitress on the first floor of the hotel. Thank you very much, we were pleased to live there!
- The folks behind the counter were extremelz nice and accomodating. One of the guys walked to the car with me to assure me I was parked in a legitimate spot. They also printed out our boarding passes without hesitation. The room was spotless, the shower hot, and just downstairs is a delicious taps bar.
- Great location and large Clean room. Staff were great.
Hostal Mediterraneo is located in El Ejido, 10 minutes’ drive from the beach and the town of Almerimar. It offers functional air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Mediterraneo features a bar and a restaurant serving local food. Other facilities include a small library and a 24-hour front desk.There is a Shopping Center, COPO, only 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sports Complex is also 5 minutes’ drive away.Private parking is available at an extra cost.
- Bed was brick hard could not sleep in it. Property is in the middle of nowhere
Calidad precio esta muy bien.
Dispone de un bar con precios asequibles.
La atención es fa,miliar pero, muy bien
- La habitación estaba limpia y curiosa sin nada de ruido.
- Estaba todo muy limpio, las camas cómodas, buena ubicación.
- Hostal cómodo, discreto, económico. Y una simpática cafetería.
Top Guest Houses In Fuente Victoria Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente Victoria Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuente Victoria Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!