10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuengirola Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuengirola Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuengirola Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuengirola Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuengirola Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fuengirola Andalucía:
Hostal Temático El Cid
One of our best sellers in Fuengirola! Hostal El Cid is located in the center of Fuengirola, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and seafront promenade. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, an LCD TV and distinctive décor.Each themed room at El Cid is based on a different figure from world history. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. A buffet breakfast is included.The Mare Nostrum restaurant serves buffet breakfast and offers city views. There is also a bar with a small roof terrace.Fuengirola Bullring is 10 minutes’ walk from Hostal El Cid. Easily accessible from the A7 and AP7 Motorways, the guest house is 20 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
WiFi was good.
The whole theme thing was excellent.
- Interesting historical famous people theme hotel, excellent central location and friendly staff
- The front desk clerk Letizia was excellent and very helpful. She is multi lingual and of great service.
- Good location and breakfast was included. Not far from beach.
Good breakfast included.
Good value for money.
Our baggage could be stored the full following day
- WiFi was good.
Providing free WiFi, Holiday wanda is located in Fuengirola, 2.1 miles from Los Boliches and 4.3 miles from Miramar Shopping Centre. Located around 1.1 miles from Icelandic Consulate, the guesthouse is also 2.2 miles away from Norwegian Consulate. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Holiday wanda provides some rooms with sea views, and each room has a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.The accommodation has a terrace.Speaking Spanish and Italian at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.United States Consulate is 2.9 miles from Holiday wanda. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Hieno merinäköala, upea auringonnousu. Sopivan hiljaista.
- Morgenmad er helt i orden.og aftensmad hvis man vælger og spise her er helt fin.
- Una experiencia inolvidable. Wanda es encantadora te hará sentir mejor que en tu casa. Si quieres una habitación en una casa con vistas al mar y una anfitriona increíble, este es tu sitio
- Una cama muy confortable ,atencion excelente,confortable y estas como en tu casa,limpiza muy buena .
Excelente localização,em frente á praia 😊
A Wanda é uma pessoa muito simpática, acolhedora e disponível para ajudar.
Set next to Fuengirola’s Plaza Constitución, Hostal Italia is just 350 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop sun terrace and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.Each functional room at Guest House Italia features a safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a balcony.Breakfast is served daily in the Italia Hostal’s bar. There are also various restaurants and stores in the surrounding streets, and on Fuengirola’s nearby seaside promenade.Fuengirola is located between Torremolinos and Marbella on the Costa del Sol. Malaga Airport is 12 miles away and there are regular train services from Fuengirola Train Station, just a 5-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- Clean and comfortable. Excellent location. Close to sea front. Close to both Bus and Rail stations.
- The location is amazing for getting to the old town and also the beach.
- The staff was very nice. They really make you feel welcome. The hotel has a family home vibe which is very nice. It also has a terrace upstairs with a nice view over the mountains. At first when I arrived the staff told me that I would need to change rooms after the first night because of an overbooking. I did not worry about that at all and I even got a bigger and more luxurious room after the first night which I totally loved. (Room number 4) The location is perfect. Very close to the beach, train station, stores, restaurants. Basically everything is at walking distance. I would definitely stay here again!
- The room, it was really comfortable and I liked the fact that it had it’s own bathroom. I also liked watching the Spanish TV.
- Great location in the centre of Fuengirola with bonus of parking at the hostal. Room was a good size, clean and tidy and the bed comfortable.
One of our best sellers in Fuengirola! Located just 800 feet from Fuengirola Beach, this family-run guest house offers a seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens. The rooms include air conditioning, heating and a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of Hostal Jomarijo. The guest house has a 24-hour reception desk, offering luggage storage.Hostal Jomarijo is located a 5-minute walk from Fuengirola Harbor. Fuengirola Train Station is only 2,150 feet away, and offers direct services to Málaga Airport and city center.Fuengirola Bullring and the popular Biopark Zoo are around a 15-minute walk from the Jomarijo. You can find a wide range of bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.
- Place was very clean. A little noisey in the mornings. Could be more comfortable. Staff very nice and place well kept. Close to the beech, shops restaurants.
- very clean, staff very obliging and helpful. Had a fridge in the communal are which was really useful and a kettle in the room. Was in a good central spot, near the shops and restaurants. 10 mins from the beach and 10 minutes from the bus station and train station.
- The beds were really comfortable, the shower was really powerful and it was so clean, would definitely stay here next time I visit, staff were lovely too
It was spotless!!
Pure white linen on beds.
Apartment cleaned everyday.
Staff are so friendly and helpful.
Would recommend a stay here in a heartbeat.
Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful, quiet and central. A/C is good and beds are very comfy.
Shower was small and water pressure low but plenty of hot water and clean towels daily.
Not every room get a balcony just for info.
Fridge in communal area, everything was safe during our visit.
Close walk to beach and town centre
Free car parking outside but not guaranteed space.
Brilliant place for the price
Pool only open for 4 months over the summer, I missed the line that said that in the description so be aware if you want a pool. Looked like a nice area thought!
Air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi can be found at this family-run guest house. Located just 500 feet from Fuengirola Beach, Hostal Cuevas is surrounded by cafés and shops.A TV and a private bathroom with amenities are included in rooms at Hostal Cuevas. Each room has simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Some rooms have a balcony.Fuengirola Train and Bus Stations are an 8-minute walk from the guest house. They provide direct links to Málaga Airport, Marbella and Torremolinos. The property also offers excursions for an additional cost.Staff at Hostal Cuevas’s 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about Fuengirola and the Costa del Sol. You can also enjoy an exhibition of old telephones in the property.
- Very hospitable pleasant staff. Room compact but very user friendly and tastefully simple. Nice balcony and street outlook. Character Spanish property in a fabulous street, so handy to beach and town.
- The location. It was very central and close to all amenities
- Staff and Isabel very friendly and helpful. Answered all questions. The location is close to the town center with many restaurant and breakfast bars available so lack of restaurant in the hostel was not an issue.
Really nice hotel with very kind staff.
Always is very clean and they tidying the room every day.
Hotel is 3 minuets walking to the beach.
We will visit it again!
- Excellent hostel very friendly staff great for trains buses. Food and bars overall great
Hostal Nevada is set just 3 minutes’ walk from Los Boliches Beach and Los Boliches Train Station in Fuengirola. This hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi.Each room at Hostal Nevada has a private bathroom, fridge, flat-screen TV and a safe.The communal rooftop terrace has a basic kitchenette with a microwave, hob and toaster. There are a selection of shops, bars and restaurants surrounding the hostel.Los Boliches Railway Station is 350 feet from Hostal Nevada and connects guests to Málaga Airport in 30 minutes, and Malaga City Center in 40 minutes. The center of Fuengirola is around 0.6 mi from the property.
No restaurant facilities but it was a hostal not a hotel. Very near centre of town so plenty of cafes nearby. In my room I had a fridge!
A roof terrace, however, had full kitchen facilities.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Location was excellent – 4 min from Los Bolliches train station and very close to the beach, bars and restaurants. The roof top terrace and guest kitchen was really handy.
- I liked the washing machine and kitchen thing on top of the roof and it was central and cheap.not too humid.it also had shampoo etc in the rooms
- Hostal was in an excellent position in Los Boliches 5 minutes to the beach, close to bars and eateries. The kitchen on the rooftop was a bonus. Rooms were clean and tidy.
– Very good every day cleaning (except last 2 days)
– Very good location close to the beach, restaurants and stores.
- No restaurant facilities but it was a hostal not a hotel. Very near centre of town so plenty of cafes nearby. In my room I had a fridge!
Hostel Euro Holitel
Located in Fuengirola city center near restaurants and shops, and 2 minutes walk from the beach, Hostel Euro Holitel features a sun terrace and views of the city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A bus and train stops are within walking distance.Zoo Fuengirola is 1,000 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 12 mi away.
Bit old and jaded but Cheap and cheerful accommodation right in the centre of Fuengirola. Definitely not luxurious but good value. Basic self-service breakfast room, toast, coffee, tea and range of juices included in price.
Staff vey pleasant and helpful.
- there were NO kitchen facilities AT ALL – LET ALONE CROISSANTS
The manager was very friendly and helpful. Location excellent for people who are more into being in the centre of things. Very short walk to the beach and many other amenities. Certainly this establishment has character. Room was spacious; certainly more than adequate for one person and could have supported another bed. The shared bathroom was little problem at all, seemingly between 3 or four rooms; kept very clean with hand/shower gels and shampoo dispensers.
Nearby is a small square with many excellent restaurants but do look out for the wonderful bakery ( panaderia ) for your coffee and croissant for less than 2 euros
- shared bathroom was good & big , bed was very basic but comfortable slept well
- bon emplacement personel sympa pres de la plage
- Bit old and jaded but Cheap and cheerful accommodation right in the centre of Fuengirola. Definitely not luxurious but good value. Basic self-service breakfast room, toast, coffee, tea and range of juices included in price.
Hostal Los Corchos
Hostal Los Corchos is centrally located, just 150 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, free parking, and air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and solar energy.Featuring tiled floors and light wooden furniture, rooms at Los Corchos have a sofa and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and amenities.Breakfast is available, and guests can enjoy a drink or a snack in the café-bar.Los Corchos offers a laundry and ironing service. It has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk. Fuengirola Marina is a 5-minute walk away.
- Great location, just a 2 minute walk to the boulevard and the beach. The town’s center is also nearby. The have a bar and very friendly people. Very helpful. Internet was stable and fast too. Great place and great value for money!
Good value great location underground parking simple cafe english tv channels
Simple check in ,nice staff& 2min to the beach
- It was lovely there! Perfect location! Staff was friendly and very helpful! Will visit again and recommend!!!
- Staff extremely attentive and helpful. Free secured underground parking a real bonus. Really close to seafront and all the amenities on offer.
- Spotlessly clean friendly and restful environment. Very pleasant and tranquil stay
Pension Santa Fe
This affordable hotel is located just 250 feet from the fantastic beaches of the Costa del Sol, right in the coastline’s heart of Fuengirola.The Santa Fe is built around a typical tiled Andalusian courtyard with a fountain in its center. Its simple and functional single and double rooms all come equipped with satellite TVs, and some open onto balconies.Enjoy the warm southern Spanish sunshine with a day on the nearby golden, sandy beach. You can also enjoy a cultural day trip to the city of Málaga, birthplace of Pablo Picasso, 18 miles away.
- It is what it is – your very basic requirements at a good price in a great location with friendly staff we love it and we use it to sleep and wash👍
- Nothing it was worse place I’ve ever been like staying in a prison cell. No window in our room or air con and 3beds between 4 of us!!
- Very dingy. Paid for it, looked at the accommodation and left to find somewhere better. Bathroom was really nasty! Horrible smell from obviously unlaundered blankets in the wardrobe. Not good at all.
- It’s cheap and provided a roof over my head, that’s it, otherwise absolutely terrible
- Close to the beach and restaurants and everything else. The girl working there was amazing – SHE does a great job at a poor place.
Hostal Mari Carmen
This comfortable and pleasant guest house is located 15 minutes’ walk from both Los Boliches and Las Gaviotas Beaches. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms and massage treatments.Rooms at Hostal Mari Carmen feature attractive, pastel décor and all include a TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a terrace.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property and the center of Fuengirola is 1.9 mi away.The massage treatments at Hostal Mari Carmen include reflexology and body wraps. Tourist information is also offered and the Fuengirola Bioparc Zoo, Bullring and Sohail Castle are all 10 minutes’ drive away.You can drive to central Malaga in less than 30 minutes and Malaga Airport is 14 mi away.
The room very nice and clean host very helpful no bigcom
- The room was very neat and clean. Good bathroom and shower. The property was generally well decorated and maintained. It was good value for money.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Staff available 24/7 and kind. Air con availble and a TV! The shower pressure was very nice.
- The room was really nice and the bathroom even nicer. The bed was confortable and the owner was nice, although she did not spoke english. It’s easy to visit Fuengirola on foot, including their bio park.
- Muy limpio y cómodo, perfecto para una estancia corta y por negocios.
- The room very nice and clean host very helpful no bigcom
Top Guest Houses In Fuengirola Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuengirola Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!