10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuejo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuejo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuejo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuejo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuejo Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuejo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuejo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fuejo Asturias:
Villa Carmen is located in Somió, 0.9 mi from the nearest beach. The property is located at 1.6 mi from downtown Gijon.Certain units have a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property. A barbecue is available under request.Guests will find a bus stop right outside of the property. Cangas de Onís is 28 mi from Villa Carmen, while Avilés is 15 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 21 mi away.
- Place is outside of gijon, but not to far. Very quiet away from city noise. Bus stop in front of the place. Simple but nice house with all basic facilities. Staff is great. Sent google map mark and the pucture of the main gate which helped a lot to find the place. Within 5 min walk is a village Sumio with bakery, grocery shop, a nice bar. Should have staid longer.
- Cheap accommodation, not too difficult to get to but you need a taxi to get you to the centre
- No es muy normal que te atiendan en pijama , que la escoba y el recogedor esten un dia entero en la puerta de tu habitación ni que a pesar de haber pagado el servicio de desayuno te vayas el ultimo dia sin desayunar porque a las 9,30 ni estaba preparado ni habia nadie para prepararlo. No hubo nada q me gustase, incluida la tapa de wc rota y las camas cada una de un tamaño.
- Está muy cerca del centro. La limpieza en la habitación era aceptable. El trato en el check-in fue correcto.
- La ubicación y la parada de autobús enfrente de la puerta para ir a la playa. El chico amable y nos facilitó ayuda en lo que le pedimos. Mejor contactar previamente con ellos para localizar su ubicación. En la puerta pone “Santa Eulalia” y no Villa Carmen.
Hostel Costa Gijon
One of our best sellers in Gijón! Offering free WiFi, Hostel Costa Gijon is located 1,300 feet from the beach in Gijón.Each room here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. You can enjoy city view from the room.You can find bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house.The guest house is 1.2 mi from Poniente Beach and 0.7 mi from San Lorenzo Beach. Asturias Airport is 27 mi away.
- The location just a short walk to the beach, restaurants, groceries, post office. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice lady at the desk. Big room, balcony, sofas in the room, lots of windows – very sunny, modern and clean bathroom. Most comfortable beds of my trip (i slept in over 20 dormitory rooms during my trip in spain). About 15 min walk to the beach and well surrendered by restaurants, bars, cafes, bus stop (L14, L20) and a park
- Good place to stay one night, near to the city center and the sea.
Lady at the reception was very kind. Liked:
1-view from balcony
2-lots of nice places to eat around the hostel
3-close to the beach
4-nice park in front of the hostel
5-good value for money
The owners very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hostel. Breakfast was good and plenty to eat. Private parking which was also good as we are travelling on a motorcycle.
Central location close to the beach and plenty of places to eat close by.
Hostel Gijón Centro
One of our best sellers in Gijón! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Gijón Centro is set in the heart of Gijón, in the old town, 550 feet from both San Lorenzo Beach and Gijón Port.Housed in a building dated from 1932, all rooms are on the first floor and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower.Campo Valdés Roman Baths is 1,000 feet from Hostel Gijón Centro. Asturias Airport is 19 mi from the property.
A very warm welcome.The owner was so friendly and professional.
We loved the chocolate bonbons in our room, attention to detail!!
The room was big with a nice balcony and big tv. Perfect location .
- The owner was super friendly and recommended us a plenty of local restaurants
- Recommended as the super location and worthiness. Kind and patient host
- It is the best value hotel I have stayed at while walking the Camino Norte. The owner was incredibly helpful, the bed very comfortable and the location perfect
Great location, very clean.
Super market across the road which was useful.
- A very warm welcome.The owner was so friendly and professional.
One of our best sellers in Gijón! Hostal Libertad is located in central Gijón, 5 minutes’ walk from the Main Square and 1,150 feet from the bus and train station. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.Functional rooms at the Libertad have heating and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Staff at Hostal Libertad can provide tourist information, and the area is filled with restaurants and bars. Places of cultural interest such as the Railway Museum or the Revillagigedo Palace are withing walking distance.Oviedo is 19 mi away, while Cangas de Onís is 1 hour drive away. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- the staff was really friendly and helpful. the place well connected . the hotel was super clean and safe. would definitely recommend you to stay there if you are a tourist and will not be spending too much time in the room. a value for money . surely exceeded our expectation.
- Basic hostel and don’t expect anything special. What I like about this hostel is its central location. The main bus station, city center and the beach are very close (walkable distance). The room is clean. The staff are friendly. They also have a luggage storage room.
- A hostel but more like a hotel with spotless room and en suite. Electronic entrance key and adjacent to an excellent cafe bar and right in the heart of the city.
- Great location, clean establishment with very friendly staff
- El personal era muy amable, la habitación muy limpia y la zona perfecta, céntrica y segura
Hostal San Felix
Located in Gijón within an 18-minute walk of Los Fresnos and 1,200 feet of Gijón Bus Station, Hostal San Felix provides rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Infogijón – Tourist Bureau, Jovellanos Museum & Birthplace and Nautical Station Costa Verde Gijón. The property is close to popular attractions like Campo Valdés Roman Baths, Mayor Plaza, Gijon and Begoña’s Gardens & Promenade.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Begoña’s Gardens & Promenade is 0.8 miles from Hostal San Felix, while Jovellanos Theatre is a 17-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location just 5 minutes walk to either beach, the headland, lots of shops and restaurants close by.
Bed is Good.
Shard toilet but wash basin is in room.
2chair is nice.
- Good location near the Camino and restaurants and supermarket.
- Limpieza muy buena del baño y en general de la habitación. Calefacción útil y cama adecuada.
- La ubicación muy bien. La habitación limpia y con todo lo necesario para pasar una noche.
Located in Gijón, 1.1 miles from Los Fresnos, Hospedaje Covadonga features a shared lounge. Located around a 5-minute walk from Jovellanos Museum & Birthplace, the guesthouse is also 1,800 feet away from Gijón Bus Station. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a desk.Hospedaje Covadonga can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Infogijón – Tourist Bureau is a 6-minute walk from the accommodation. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
great hospitality, more like AirBnB: We got nice apple cider as a free welcome drinks and great advice for visiting the city and good restaurants!
also there is a large fridge and a small “kitchen” one can use, as well as free tea and a hair dryer. overall great value for your money.
- Very friendly, helpful staff, super location, so easy to walk everywhere! Excellent self-service laundromat right next to hotel. Very clean, but a bit tired looking rooms.
- Good location, friendly owner, welcome drink! Price is very good for gijon.
- Great location and very good value for money. Simple, clean and cheap.
- Warm welcome, friendly staff. Right in the centre of the city, close to the beach.
- great hospitality, more like AirBnB: We got nice apple cider as a free welcome drinks and great advice for visiting the city and good restaurants!
Located 1,000 feet from Gijón Bus Station, Hostal Campoamor offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. Centrally located, you can walk to Poniente Beach in 10 minutes.Simply decorated, all heating rooms feature a flat-screen TV; and come with a private or shared bathroom with bathtub. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, supermarkets, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house; and staff at reception can provide information about traditional Cider Routes, and pinchos around Gijón.Hostal Campoamor is 12 minutes’ walk to Gijón Train Station and Cimadevilla District is 0.6 mi away.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Great staff, brought me a glass of cold cider that I very much appreciated.
FOR WOMAN, LATE (NIGHT) ARRIVAL BY BUS/TRAIN.
I arrived Gijon over 21:00 by bus and worried about safety because I traveled alone. This hotel is very closed to the ALSA bus station and the train station as well, it is very good if you are a woman and traveled by yourself. Even late checked-in, the staffs welcomed. Additionally, access to the centre of city is good.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
Pensión Los Pinos Gijón
Set in Gijón, 2,650 feet from Los Fresnos and 0.7 mi from Playa San Lorenzo Beach, Pensión Los Pinos Gijón provides a terrace and shared lounge. Located 1.2 mi from El Molinón Stadium, the guest house is also 0.8 mi away from Los Pericones Park. Attractions in the area include El Bibio bullring, located a 14-minute walk from the property.All rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath.Begoña’s Gardens & Promenade is 0.9 mi from Pensión Los Pinos Gijón, while Jovellanos Theater is 1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 mi from the accommodations.
- Very nice host, good location, good bed, room, and bathroom, only good things!! Would come here again.
- Located in Residential neighborhood. Very quiet. Very authentic Sidreria experience.
- Quieter residential area within 10 walk of everywhere. Good rexommendations on what to see – Botanical Gardens a must
- El personal muy atento, todo muy limpio y tranquilo, esta bastante bien ubicado y tiene buen precio
- Fueron muy amables en esperarme, pues llegue mas tarde de la hora estipulad apara le check in, ademas me ayudaron a cambiar las fechas, pues me habia equivocado, muy buena disposición de los dueños
Located in Gijón, GoodHouse Hostel features a shared lounge. Around a 19-minute walk from Los Fresnos, the property is also close to Gijón Bus Station. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Infogijón – Tourist Bureau is a 14-minute walk from GoodHouse Hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- The owner was very kind, the room was comfortable and the shared bathroom was clean! Everything was clean.
- While they dont speak much English, the owner and his parents are super sweet and try to make people who stay feel comfortable like home. It’s in the city centre, the room is private, spacious, clean, 15 minutes walk from Gijon train station and free breakfast also you can cooked by yourself if you want. I will stay here again if i visit Gijon next time. Gracias Victor!
De lo mejor hasta ahora! Genial!
Amables, super dispuestos, todo nuevo e impoluto. El desayuno super completo.
Mas sitios así por favor!!
- accueil chaleureux par le père de Victor . Hotel très propre , cuisine bien équipée et petit déjeuner copieux très bien situé .La déco et la philosophie de la maison écrite sur les murs en font un lieu où l’on se sent bien .
- los dueños son muy amables, todo es nuevo, baños, cocina, habitacion, la ubicacion es muy buena, todo perfecto
Pensión Albor is nicely located in Gijón, 1,300 feet from San Lorenzo Beach and from Gijón promenade. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the guest house has a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Pensión Albor you will find a bar; and several restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 3 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Pensión Albor is 1,650 feet from Poniente Beach. Asturias Airport is 19 mi away.
Close to downtown and the waterfront
Cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, parks, shops all close by.
Room was fit for purpose but a little cramped for 2 nights
- A beautiful room, perfectly situated within close proximity to the centre of Cudillero. Very good value for money. Very clean.
- It has a good location, and the room was cheap and quite clean.
- Friendly reception lady. Explains everything in Spanish even if you do not understand Spanish.
- The receptionist girl was awesomly sexy!!!!!!!!!!! She was hot like a pornstar!!!!!!!!!!!
- Close to downtown and the waterfront
Top Guest Houses In Fuejo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuejo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuejo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuejo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!