10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Franciach Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Franciach Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Franciach Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Franciach Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Franciach Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Franciach Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Franciach Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Franciach Catalonia:
This early 19th-century building is situated in central Caldes de Malavella, famous for its springs and Roman Baths. It features lovely garden-terraces, free Wi-Fi and free bike rental.All of the rooms at the Hostal Fabrellas offer exterior views, heating and satellite TV. Amenities are included in the bathroom.Founded in 1914, the family-run Fabrellas guest house offers free outdoor parking. Homemade cuisine is served at the restaurant, and there are also spacious lounges.Caldes Train Station is only 1,000 feet away, and the town is just 3.7 miles from Girona Airport. The PGA Caldes de Malvella Golf Course is within a short distance, and the beaches of the Costa Brava are located within 15.5 miles.
- It was clean and they accommodated our late arrival. Even made my husband a sandwich at midnight.
- Basic, clean room…with basic En suite shower…value for money….a good place to stay for the night on a budget in a central location, just 15 minutes from the airport. As expected for the price.
- They have a cheap breakfast available, and a nice garden to eat it in. The parking was good and easy to find.
It’s clean, simple, not expensive (but not cheap), great location in the town to wander to breakfast and restaurants for dinner. Really charming location with spa hotels nearby in this village/ town. 25 minutes to the beaches, 5 mins to the No1 golf course in Spain which is bidding for the Ryder Cup, 10 minutes from the airport, etc. Etc. I stayed here on my first night as it took late check-ins (12am) and we have ended up staying 7/8 nights (I forget now) because what else do you need? We took the train to Barcelona yesterday. I’m in historic Girona- now writing this having spent the day at the golf course.
It’s not flash or posh, but our room has a comfy bed, en-suite, cleaned every day and a nice view over the mountains.
- Perfect home base for day trips to Girona, Costa Brava, and Barcelona. We liked it so much we extended our stay. Very clean, very comfortable, very friendly. Would recommend.
Open since 1714, the family-run Hostal Mallorquines offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. This rural guest house is located just off the AP7 Motorway, 5 mi from Girona Airport.The Hostal’s restaurant has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. The menu features seasonal local products, including Catalan sausage and wild boar with mushrooms.Each functional room at Hostal Mallorquines has a TV and a work desk. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.The Mallorquines offers free public parking on site. The PGA de Catalunya Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away, while Girona is within a 20-minute drive. The beaches of the Costa Brava are less than 16 mi away.
the localisation is great, good place for the rest for the truck drivers, enough place to park,
rooms very tidy, the decoration inside is amazing, i can truly recommend! for this price really great hostal
- Everything! Excellent place to stay and explore Costa Brava with car. As well as see and feel live in Catalonia.
- People are super friendly! The food and wine are amazing and it’s a great place to relax!
- He food was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful
- Staff very friendly and informative. Dinner restaurant was excellent. Early checkout managed with ease. Very busy with lunch crowd on arrival but staff handled it efficiently. Rooms are fairly basic but still had everything required. We used this hotel as a one night stopover (as we were driving from the north) before a flight next morning from Barcelona airport and didn’t want to drive into Barcelona central but just straight to the airport for car rental drop off, our drive to the airport took under 45mins.
- the localisation is great, good place for the rest for the truck drivers, enough place to park,
This simple and pleasant guest house is located 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Cassà De La Selva. It offers heated rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi, 7.5 mi from Girona.The bright rooms at Hostal Cassa feature classic style décor and simple furniture. Each has a fan. Laundry services are also available.The property has vending machines selling hot and cold drinks and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk. Pets are admitted upon request, free of charge.The Cassa guest house offers tourist information and the Vía Verde Cycling Route starts in front of the town’s old train station, 10 minutes’ walk away.The Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 25 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona Airport by car in 15 minutes.
- The choice was done because of late arrival to airport. The proprietress kindly met us at 2.00 am. Small cosy place to spend a night. Good WiFi. Location just infront of busstop.
- Basic, but good value, and where we wanted to stay.
- Car wash across the street; close to the airport. Friendly host.
- Price, very cheap. Good location, in front of a bar/restaurant and a gas station, bus stop and right by the road.
- Nos gustó la localización, porque estaba cerca de donde teníamos que ir al día siguiente. La propietaria muy amable y muy buen trato.
Montjuic Bed & Breakfast
Montjuic B&B is a neoclassical villa in Girona’s exquisite Montjuic area, 1,650 feet from the Cathedral and Jewish quarter. It features a terrace with a pool offering amazing views over GironaAll the bright, air-conditioned rooms are decorated in elegant, soft tones. They include a pleasant seating area with a sofa and satellite TV. They also come with a private terrace with great views. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A daily home-made breakfast is served in the dining room using organic products. The popular cafés and restaurants of Plaça Independencia are 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at reception will give you more information about what the area has to offer. The property organizes activities such as cycling tours.The Costa Brava Girona Airport is about 30 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site at the guest house.
- This property was extremely clean, comfortable, and friendly. The views of Girona are amazing.
- Amazing place! Best breakfast we had during our trip to Spain. Carmen was an exceptional host who gave us excellent advice. The property was gorgeous. 10 minute walk to the old city. You can always take the bus or a taxi back. Great attention to detail.
- Carmen was a lovely host and helped my husband and me make the most of our short one-day stay in Girona. The bed and the view are a dream in the junior suite…truly unforgettable.
- Carmen welcomed us and made us feel right at home. She was very helpful with suggestions for restaurant and visiting the town. Beautiful home and location.
- Our visit at Monjuic B&B was really wonderful. Carmen and her staff were lovely and very helpful, the accommodations were perfect, the breakfast was unbelievable and Girona was the favorite city of our trip.
Set in a traditional town house, this charming guest house features 4 double rooms which have been carefully decorated. The house also has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room at this guest house features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Two rooms also include a spa bath, one of which is a double hot tub next to the bed.The restaurant specializes in pizzas which are baked in a wood-burning oven.Located in Santa Coloma de Farners, L’Argolla Hostal is 15 mi from Girona and 56 mi from Barcelona.You can also drive to Girona Airport in less than 15 minutes away. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- They were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean (air-conditioning was fantastic) and they also had personality making it feel more like a boutique hotel. If I’m back in the area I’ll definitely be looking to book there again!
- perfect location close to Girona airport by car. Very very clean and really nice rooms with nice simple decorations. Also very nice bathrooms and a great restaurant downstairs. Highly recommended
La habitació molt gran i molt neta !
El senyor Joan una persona molt atenta i amable ……
Molt contents amb la estada
- Estaba genial! Si quieres ir de escapada con tu pareja es el sitio ideal para desconectar
- El servicio excelente y muy cercano todo. El dueño fue muy amable. Lo recomiendo sin duda!
Located in the historic center of Girona, a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral, Pensió Viladomat offers rooms with city views. It features free Wi-Fi throughout.Simple-style rooms come with modern furnishings. Some have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Girona Train Station is 0.6 mi from Pensió Viladomat. The Art Museum of Girona, MD’A, is a 5-minute walk away.
Well location close to the city center.
- Great location right in the center of old town Girona, with balcony views over the roofs! Friendly owner (doesn’t speak English) and clean and comfortable rooms.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was immaculate. The proprietress was friendly and gracious. The location was excellent.
- Classy boutique hotel in medieval city on top of the hill. Flawless in all ways!
- Great location!!! Very conveniently located in the old town. Room was clean, balcony was cute enjoyed looking out at it and imagining what it would’ve been like back in the old days. The toilets and shower were also clean.
- Well location close to the city center.
One of our best sellers in Girona! The family-run Pensión Borrás is centrally located in Girona’s Old Town. Close to bars and restaurants, it is next to the River Onyar and 10 minutes’ walk from Girona Cathedral. Free WiFi is provided.Heated rooms feature a balcony and tiled floors. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and the Pensión Borrás has a tour desk. The Mercè Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk away and there is a car park 5 minutes’ walk away. A locked bike and motorbike parking area is available.
- The location is great and the staff very welcoming. It was also very clean. Totally recommended if you are on budget and want to stay in the city centre.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, parking nearby, comfortable beds, central location in the oldtown
- Very nice staff and a very effective fan in the room. Access to a fridge was very welcome too.
- The location is great and the host really helpful.
- Very good price, perfect location (old town Girona), clean, friendly staff
Hostal Tarrés is a family-run guest house in central Anglès, 9.3 mi from Girona Airport and 11 mi from Girona. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Tarrés guest house feature a fan, satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer.Hostal Tarrés has a restaurant, open to the public, as well as a separate bar. Express check-in and check-out and personalized tourist reception are available at reception.A free garage is offered for bicycles at the Tarrés. Guests can enjoy cycling, fishing and hiking in a rural setting. Free parking is available nearby.
- Nice view from the roof terrace (common for all clients)
- Staff very friendly. Bar and restaurant down stairs.
- It is lovely having a roof terrace to spend some time relaxing
- Simple and clean hotel. Very nice staff and good location in Angles. Comfortable bed and super nice breakfast!
Aceptan mascotas, el desayuno muy muy completo!!! y el trato fue impecable.
Muy contentos!!!! 🙂
Pensió Bellmirall is located in the center of Girona’s Old Town, just 350 feet from the cathedral. The simple rooms have private bathrooms, and there is a free Wi-Fi hotspot.The rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture. Many have original stone walls, and all have heating.During the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace. In winter, it is served in the charming dining room. There is a bar service, and guests can relax in the garden.Pensió Bellmirall offers easy access to all of Girona’s main sights, including the Art Museum and the Arab Baths. The Bellmirall has a tour desk, and there is free public parking nearby.
- Super central location, great staff, generous breakfast
- The oldest and most picturesque place we have stayed. Lovely original art work by the owner’s father.
I chose this property because of the stone walls and old world decor which suited the surroundings. The location is perfect for visiting the Cathedral and walking the ancient alleys. Breakfast in the garden was lovely.
Check in and out went smoothly. Our room had a small terrace facing the street which was quiet.
- I really enjoyed the location in the historic part of town.
- Beautiful 12th century building with historical features. Owner is an artist with many wonderful paintings on walls. Cute dining area. Breakfast included was breads, cheeses, ham, sausage, fruit. Very typical; good. Espresso machine anytime. Rooms very small with sink inside but shared toilet & shower outside. This could bother some but not me. Room was charming, near everything in old town, great value. Even after checkout they allowed us to leave our luggage while we roamed.
Located in Sant Gregori, 21 mi from Lloret de Mar, Mas Gibert features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.Girona is 4.3 mi from Mas Gibert, while Roses is 29 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Amazing property and location Run by two exceptional men who literally and without hesitation went out of their way to make our stay in their home something we will never forget We hope they’ll be able to put us up for another night on our return journey
Hosts Salvador and Ignasi were exceptional. Friendly and helpful. We bought early tickets to the Sagrada Familia from Adelaide little realising the travel needed to get to Barcelona. They took over, breakfast at 5:20, took us to the Girona station 10 mins away, on to the 6:25 train. (Told us to get off at Barcelona El Clot station), 15 min walk, coffee and were in the first 20 people into the Cathedral. To end the day they picked us up from Girona station.
The attractively presented house, parts of which date back to the 13th century, was a pleasure. We can not thank them enough.
Located in a small quiet village outside of San Gregori near an ancient church.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming and nothing was a problem. They cheerfully looked after our small dog whilst we went cycling into Girona which is about 9 kms away. Excellent breakfast!
- Hosts were the best you can imagine! Delicious glutenfree breakfast, nice & big room + terras. Very close to Girona but located in such a quite nice little village, giving best of both worlds.
Perfect overnight stop on journey from Spain to UK.
Beautifully renovated house full of character.
Hosts could not have been more friendly & welcoming.
There is a small restaurant 2 minutes walk for evening meal.
Top Guest Houses In Franciach Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Franciach Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Franciach Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Franciach Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!