10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fortiá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fortiá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fortiá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fortiá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fortiá Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fortiá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fortiá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fortiá Catalonia:
El Racó de Castelló
One of our top picks in Castelló d’Empúries.El Racó de Castelló is a guest house located in the medieval town of Castelló d’Empúries. It offers rooms with heating, free private parking and a restaurant with 2 terraces.El Racó is 5 minutes’ drive from Empuriabrava, one of the largest marinas in the world. There is a golf course, an equestrian center and a skydiving center within 0.6 mi away.Each exterior-facing room comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it specializes in Mediterranean dishes. In August, the restaurant offers Argentinean grilled meats and cocktails can be served on the terraces.
- The girl at reception was very kind, friendly and helpful. Room and bathroom were clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Very friendly and honest staff. The rooms are functional but nothing fancy.
- It’s a basic place next to a little medieval village.
- Basic accommodation, don’t expect any luxury, but very well maintained and very clean. Comfortable bed. Good value for money. Good breakfast included.
- Breakfast very nice but served in an area open to the public
Offering an outdoor pool and a garden with barbecue facilities, Mas Ribas is located 0.9 mi from Montiró. This country property has free WiFi and a shared kitchen and living room.Each simply decorated room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a balcony with mountain views.You can play volleyball, football and table tennis on site, and bikes are available to rent. Guests have access to the spa at an extra cost.The Greek and Roman ruins at Empuries are 5.6 mi from the property, while Figueres, with its Dali Museum, is 12 mi away. The Aiguamolls Nature Reserve is 20 minutes from Mas Ribas by car. Girona Airport is 31 mi away.
- You approach the hotel from the rear and looks unimpressive. Then go to the front entrance and a lovely open area with pool, football, basketball and sun loungers. Perfect for family. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. You can use the kitchen to prepare meals at lunchtime or evening with large fridge for drinks. We ate outside. Perfect for a family. Staff very helpful
Very pleasant owner and staff.
Plenty of parking as we were towing a boat.
- Absolutament tot, instal·lacions, neteja, Wi-Fi, tracte molt personal, emorzar de qualitat i cassolà.. genial!!!..Tornarem segur
- Molta tranquilitat. L’espai exterior perfecte per anar amb nens. Els camps de pomers fan un paissatge molt bonic
Le petit déjeuner était super bon copieux. La piscine est appréciable pour piquer une tête et se détendre. Jouer au basket ou au volley c’est possible aussi. Le lieu est super calme, pas de vis à vis. Vue sur les vignes ou vergers.
Le patron est adorable. L’accueil hypra sympa !
This traditional, family-run guest house is located 1,300 feet from the Dalí Museum and Theater. It offers cozy rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- The facade of the building looks a bit grim but the hotel apparently has been recently renovated and the room was much, much better than we expected. Clean, small, comfortable and very good value
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- The staff was quite nice. Its well located. Room was very clean.
- We liked the location – it was in the center of the town & all the sightseeings as well the Museum of Dalí was really close by. Probably good value for money, if you get one of the restorated/modern rooms.
- Very good location, close to Dali’s museum. Very clean and the staff was very helpful.
Hostal La Barretina
Hostal La Barretina is set 5 minutes’ walk from Figueres’ famous Dalí Museum and 350 feet from Bosc Park. This guest house features simple rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Barretina’s restaurant and traditional Catalan cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas is available.Each of the guest house’s comfortable rooms has a fully equipped private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The Hostal is within 5 minutes’ walk of the center of Figueres, which features a castle and San Pere church. The beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- Really nice lace to stay in Figueres! Very clean and good looking room, reasonable price, great location.
- It is really close to the Dali’s museum, the host was really kind and always there to help.
- We didn’t try the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel was in a great location close to all the sites to see in Figueres. We didn’t have breakfast there as the dining room was enclosed and there were places close by where we could sit out. The owner was really friendly, the room basic but for the money excellent. We even had a small balcony where we could sit and watch the local getting their pizzas from the place opposite. All in all recommend.
- Good location, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. This was a good value. The bus and train stations are close which is convenient to Barcelona and makes day trips to Cadaques easy. It is very central to downtown Figueres.
Casa Convent Peralada
Casa Convent Peralada is a historic building located on the medieval town of Peralada, just 550 feet from the castle. Surrounded by gardens, this restored cloister features large terraces and a central courtyard.The rooms at Convent Peralada come with parquet floors and wide windows. Each has a private bathroom and a balcony with views of the grounds.Casa Convent also features a large dining room and a lounge area with board games. The terrace overlooks the Pyrenees and the Empordà landscape.The Peralada Golf Club is 10-minutes’ walk from Casa Convent, while Bahía De Roses Beach is 9.3 mi away. Different natural parks can be visited less than 12 mi away.
- Un trato afable a la llegada , buen confort, tranquilidad y muy buena limpieza. Es un tipo de alojamiento diferente por su estilo ( un antiguo convento) , localizacion perfecta e ideal por si tranquilidad
- Cadre ravissant. Ménage fait tous les jours. Le couvent est désert et donc il y règne une ambiance un peu surréaliste, ce qui ne manque pas de charme.
- El espacio complementario disponible y la ubicacion. La amabilidad y voluntad de servicio de la persona responsable
Buena situación del pueblo, para ver la comarca del Alt Ampurda
El encanto de dormir en un convento. Lástima que este mal rehabilitado
Chambre individuelle dans un couvent, très calme, au milieu du village de Péralada, à proximité des restaurants et du Casino.
Mais ce n’est pas un Hotel, vous êtes accueillis le premier soir et après, vous êtes tout seul (même si vous pouvez appeler quand vous voulez si pb).
Très original, très correct, très agréable.
Hostal Isabel II
One of our best sellers in Figueres! Hostal Isabel II is located in Figueres, a 15-minute walk from Dalí Museum. The 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Hostal Isabel II can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- Cute room, with lots of Dali accents. Heating was adequate and bed was comfortable.
- The location of the hostel is perfect. Clean and renovated apartment.
- super friendly staff great location but dont leave your windows open there are mosquitos in the area
We paid for a double room and received a free upgrade to an apartment because we had our bikes with us.
Amazing shower pressure and temperature.
Room was clean and had a/c
Big parking area nearby
Good location nearby city center
Located 2.5 mi from the Costa Brava town of L’Escala, Hostal L’Esplai offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV.The L’Esplai Guest House serves breakfast, and offers a snack bar with terrace. Luggage storage and information about the region are available at reception.Surrounded by countryside, Hostal L’Esplai is an ideal base to explore the northern Costa Brava. Free private parking is offered on site.The Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries are 2.5 mi from L’Esplai. The Dali Museum in Figueres is 14 mi away, while Girona Airport is within a 30-minute drive.
- All was fine the only minor issue was not being able to pay one bill at the end of our stay
- The owners where very nice-the hotel was ultra clean! Pool area a real sun trap! Easy parking and ease of access to places of interest, coast etc.
- Nice location in the nature, beaches nearby (with a car). Staff kind and ready to help. Low prices at the bar for snacks/breakfast.
- If you have a car the location would be OK however we had cycled 90km and then there was nowhere to eat dinner and we would have had to cycle another 8km return to go to a restaurant. There was no taxi companies but 2 taxi drivers and we were charged 25 Euro to be transported 4 km each way to get to a town that had a restaurant. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.
- Trochę na uboczu ale ma to też zalety. Bardzo czysto i cicho, personel przyjazny.Pokój super!Ogólnie polecam!Miła niespodzianka
Hostal La Florida
One of our top picks in Llança.Hostal La Florida is located in Llançà, on the Costa Brava. This property offers smart, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom.Set in a charming whitewashed building, the guest house has a garden with tables where you can relax with a drink. There is also a children’s playground and a table tennis table in the garden.The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from Hostal La Florida. The charming town of Cadaqués, home to Salvador Dalí’s fascinating house-museum, is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to the main Dalí Museum in Figueres in just 20 minutes. The French border is also just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Me and my girlfriend fell in love with this place while traveling up the costa brava. Owners were genuine, accommodating, and made our stay feel like a home away from home. Also had a great breakfast each morning with everything you need to start your day. Nothing bad to say about this place, highly recommended for the value, location, and great staff!
- Staff was very friendly. Included breakfast was really nice.
- Great family run business in the centre of an old and pretty town. Excellent parking for our motorcycles. Family very friendly and efficient in all things.
Huge plus for us was parking spot.
Staff was really nice and so helpful!
- The friendly and helpful staff. The facilities were quite clean and comfortable. Great for the value.
Hostal Can Salvador
Hostal Can Salvador is 650 feet from Roses Beach and 5 minutes’ walk from the Marina. It offers a furnished rooftop terrace, 24-hour front desk and an on-site café-bar.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, the air-conditioned rooms at the Can Salvador have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer, and there is a work desk and safe. Free Wi-Fi is available at reception.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de L’Empordà Nature Reserve are a 15-minute drive away. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the north is Cap de Creus Nature Reserve.
- Everything was great! It was our most expensive room in Spain, but our only air conditioned one, so I guess if you want air conditioning you have to pay for it :).
- It was exactly as expected from the photos. The location was really convenient and despite that it wasn’t a noisy street. The staff were smiley and friendly. We had no problems and we could come and go as we pleased.
- The staff or host lady is very friendly, polite and accommodating. Breakfast is great
- El trato Muy bueno, la señora muy amable y sumpatica y la ubicacion increible.
Les proprietaires, un couple de vieux espagnols qui donnent l’âme à cet hostal typique.
L’emplacement parfait dans les petites rues de la ville.
Le côté typique de la chambre, il y a tout ce qu’il faut coté moderne (clim, tv, seche cheveux) avec le rétro (meubles en bois, vieille baignoire et draps vintage).
Le petit dej complet servi par la proprietaire.
Hostal Don Pepe
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Don Pepe is located in Figueres. This guest house offers rooms for 2 people with views of the city and heating, plus a 24-hour front desk.Each heated room comes with 1 double or 2 single beds, a TV and desk. The private bathroom features a shower, and bed linen and towels are provided.You can find restaurants, bars, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Hostal Don Pepe, and the beaches of Empuriabrava, Sant Pere Pescador, and Roses are 15 minutes away by car.Figueres Train Station is a 20-minute walk from the property, and the historic city center is 1.2 mi away.
You can easily park your car in the Aldi parking just in front of the hotel. This is important because parking in the city is very expensive.
The bathroom was clean.
Rooms are big and comfy and the staff was really nice. The owner owns a restaurant/bar right next to the property so you can have food there.
It’s close to roses bay – 20 minutes by bus which is right next to the hotel.
- It’s possible to park the car at Aldi across the street.
- Extremely hot room with no air conditionning, we had to sleep with the window open and the heavy street noise due to continuous traffic. We hardly slept which was bad considering we had a 8 hours drive the following morning
Very clean and comfortable beds
Owner was easy to get hold of and very helpful and friendly
- You can easily park your car in the Aldi parking just in front of the hotel. This is important because parking in the city is very expensive.
Top Guest Houses In Fortiá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fortiá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fortiá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fortiá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!