10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fornalutx Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Fornalutx Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fornalutx Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fornalutx Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fornalutx Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fornalutx Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fornalutx Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fornalutx Majorca:
La Luna provides rooms in Sóller. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has free WiFi.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Every room includes air conditioning, and some units at La Luna have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Palma de Mallorca is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Paguera is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 miles from La Luna.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- Great location, lovely townhouse, cosy accommodation with comfy bed and ensuite bathroom. All very clean and tidy. Wonderful courtyard garden and terrace at the rear. Would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Soller.
- Francois the host was absolutely lovely, great communication regarding checking in. The property is lovely and lots of nice features. The room was spacious and comfortable and there was a mini fridge in the room. There was also access to a large kitchen downstairs and a lovely terrace. It is only a 5-10 min walk into the main square of Soller, and there are plenty of restaurants and bars there. You can drive or get the tram down to Port de Soller too, which is beautiful. We parked down a nearby street easily too. I would stay again, definitely.
- Big cosy apartment, nice location and very kind people.
- Lovely terrace (sun in the afternoon) and a shady patio, great location, 5 mins walk from the main square. Typical old Mallorquin townhouse. Very quiet, room is facing a neighbouring garden. Very friendly and accommodating owner.
SólleRooms features free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan in Sóller. The property has a patio. Port de Soller Beach is a 20-minute drive away.At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 15 mi away.
- Location is very close to the church in the center of town. Great location.
- We liked the innovative and uncomplicated self check in system. Before the arrival date they send you instructions on how to self check in as well as how to connect to the WiFi and the best place to find parking etc. This way we didn’t have to worry about being late etc. Very good!
- Lovely room! Best location! We absolutely love it!!!
The beds were good and comfortable. The windows blocked the street noise.
The room has everything you need and is comfortably furnished. The reception area and terrasse are pleasant.
Location is very good, right in the centre.
- Great location, comfortable clean rooms and a friendly team to help you with anything.
Hostal Villa Verde
Featuring a terrace and bar, Hostal Villa Verde is located in the quiet area of Deia, just a 5-minute walk from San Juan Bautista Church. With free Wi-Fi, this property is a 5-minute drive from Cala Deia Beach.Overlooking the mountains, the classic-style rooms feature a private bathroom.Hostal Villa Verde is 3.1 mi from Son Marroig and 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca city center. Palma Mallorca Airport is 22 mi away.
- Like staying at someones home, beautiful location , very charming and kindly owner Miguel answered so many questions for me !
This place is an absolute gem!!! Deia is stunning and to wake up in the morning with the views hostal ville verde has was just magical!
My friend and I were lucky enough to get upgraded to one of the apartments and we think its because we were staying 5 nights, we had our own little kitchen with a balcony.
I will come back to this hostal 100%
- Beautiful scenery from the room. Simple breakfast on the terrace.
- Impressive views of the mountains which surround Deiá. Very authentic place. Worth the stay, very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
This 19th-century restored house is located in Deià, featuring spectacular panoramic views of the Balearic Sea. Hostal Miramar has free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a beautiful garden surrounded by fruit trees.Rooms at Miramar have characteristic décor, featuring rustic furniture and exposed beams. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of Deià Cove, while all of them have a desk and a wardrobe.Featuring classic furniture, the Miramar has a common lounge with a TV and paintings from local artists. There is also a dining room that offers traditional cuisine, and guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace.The accommodations can be reached taking the Ma-10 main road. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 23 mi away, while the center of Palma is 35 minutes’ drive. This guest house has free parking.
- This is our second time staying at Hostal Miramar. We felt just as welcome, well slept and well fed as we did the first time. I can’t fault anything about our stay and am almost reluctant to tell leave a review because I want to keep it a secret!
- Loved the place. The owner/manager is super nice. Very quiet and not a party place. Excellent breakfast. Felt like being in somebody’s home. Super view.
Location and character of the house.
- It was a very short stay since we booked last minute to spend one night on the island and then catch a very early morning flight. The room (number 16) was small and cozy but with lovely lovely views to the village and mountains. It had a sink and a wardrobe. There was no air conditioning but up in the mountains it is rarely needed, and that one night was breezy and perfect. A good fan was provided, nonetheless, which I think it would be more than sufficient for warmer nights. Unfortunately, no opportunity to enjoy the breakfast, although I think it would have been super nice to seat in their terrace in the early morning and take in the views. Owner very nice. Place super clean.
Antonia, the landlady, is such a great and lovely hostess. We don’t speak Spanish, she doesn’t know English, but somehow, we understood each other.
The setting is just beautiful – charming old house, very clean, quiet, and peaceful. Stunning view from the room window and from the patio. Antique furniture in the room. Spacious bathroom, toiletries provided. Wifi signal strong. 10 min downhill to the center, 5 min to the local grocery store, 45 minutes on foot to the beach. Parking onsite.
Breakfast is generous and delicious – assorted meat and cheeses, eggs, bread, orange juice and jam from the own fruits, strong tasty coffee.
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Set in central Alaró, next to the castle and Plaza Mayor, Hostal Ca’n Tiu guest house offers simple, modern rooms. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of cafés and restaurants.Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 19 mi away.
- Without breakfast, there were no people at the counter for check in. I had to call them, hostel was empty. On my leaving i have just left keys.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. They dealt with my queries efficiently too. The internet was down for my entire stay in the town (nothing the hotel could do about this) and this did cause some problems with my bill, but these were dealt with very well by Marga.
- Fabulous host Marga was so kind and helpful . Breakfast good value for €6 omelette cooked freshly homemade Jams pastry’s coffee . Perfect location quite rooms spacious comfortable beds free toiletries . We will come back thanks
A friendly, brilliantly located hostel. Room was better than expected as it was en-suite and a twin room when only booked a single. Breakfast was good with nice pastries, fresh fruit and cereals.
Lots of bars nearby for chilling/cyclists plus a local supermarket, a lovely market on the Saturday with lots of fresh produce and local crafts as well as clothes and sandals is held just down the road. Great location.
Located right in the middle of this lovely village. As you might expect from such a central location, there is no parking provided but there is a free municipal car park a short walk away. It’s busy but I always found a (tight) space.
The room and bed are comfortable, the water is hot and everything was clean.
Breakfast was brilliant (european style – great coffee), and were also invited to use the microwave and dining facilities for our own lunch, which came in very handy. On the first floor there was an assortment of toiletries and a hair dryer, which can be a godsend if you forget anything.
Staff were friendly and overall this was a hit with us
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
Featuring a garden and views of mountain, Ca Na Carme Alaronera is located in Alaró, 3.7 mi from Alaro Castel.The house offers accommodations with a kitchen, a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. The house also features a bathroom with a bath and a bidet, and an en-suite toilet.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 mi from the house.
No reviews yet.
Can Fressa Turismo de Interior
Located in Alaró, Can Fressa Turismo de Interior provides a garden and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms have a desk.Alaro Castel is 3.2 miles from Can Fressa Turismo de Interior. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Santuari de Lluc
Located in northern Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains, this sanctuary is a popular pilgrimage site. It has its own museum and offers rooms with central heating, a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Nice view, close to the airport. In summer might be nice stop for one or two night layover. Even though the center of the city is much better.
- The location is exceptional, it has a really special and peaceful atmosphere. The staff were really nice and helpful and they do speak English! The rooms are really big a little bit basic, but clean and comfortable enough.
- Good and enough choices for breakfast, did like the extra sweet treats on the Sunday! Nice view from the room to the inner court and basilica. Nice/clean swimming pool without chloral smell, so child friendly.
- the only positive thing was the location which was gorgeus and the fact that it was quiet.
- Pool was nice but take care not to use the loungers if you do not want to pay extra…….monastery was serene….staff was generally helpful….lots of walking options…..
Can Home Rectoria
Can Home Rectoria is a holiday home located in the quiet and historic village of Valldemossa, 9.9 mi from Palma de Mallorca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Can Home Rectoria include a barbecue.Alcudia is 28 mi from Can Home Rectoria. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- We definitely love the location. It’s beautiful little town.
- Wonderful city, wonderful small room in the old town.
- Very central location in the heart of Valldemossa old town.
- Very centrally located in a very quiet and old street in town.
- The most charming place in Valdemossa! My second time here and will definitely be back. The hot water wasn’t working when we arrived, but after quick text, neighbour came within minutes and fixed it for us. Quiet, clean, with tiny kitchen, in stunning location and very very lovely owner. Great value for money!
Finca Es Cabas
Located in the heart of Mallorca, in the small town of Santa Maria del Cami, Finca Es Cabas features a charming garden with a pool and an outdoor seating area.Free WiFi is available in public areas and all rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Each also has a wardrobe, sofa, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property features a tennis court and offers massages. There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen.Palma de Mallorca and its beaches are within a 20-minute drive from Finca Es Cabas. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
Locatie was prachtig. Zeer mooie gerenoveerde finca
Groot zwembad. Mooie kamer en badkamer
Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst
Voor ons was alles perfect
- Die Lage und das Anwesen ist traumhaft, man hat seine Ruhe und den großen Pool oftmals für sich allein. In der Umgebung gibt es viele schöne Ausflugsziele und gute Restaurants. Die Organisation hat ohne Probleme geklappt. Man hat stets einen Ansprechpartner.
Tolle Fina, sehr ruhig gelegen und schön angelegt. Mit vielen Bäumen, Blumen, Pflanzen, Obst und Gemüse. Perfekt für Ruhesuchende!
Toller großer Salzwasserpool mit Blick auf die Felder und Berge, Zwischendurch sieht man einige Ziegen oder Kühe umherlaufen. Sehr stabile und bequeme Liegen, genügend Schattenplätze am Pool sind auch vorhanden.
Die Zimmereinrichtung ist geschmackvoll und die Zimmergröße sehr gut.
- Mi è piaciuto tutto di questo posto, dall’arrivo alla partenza!! Tutto ottimo, nulla di negativo. È andato oltre alle mie aspettative e quelle del mio compagno
- Sehr schöne Finca in ruhiger Lage! Tolles Pool! Sehr freundliche Gastgeber! Wer spanischen Lifestyle sucht ist hier richtig – fernab von Trubel und Hektik in entspannter Atmosphäre zwischen Olivenhainen und Orangenbäu
- Locatie was prachtig. Zeer mooie gerenoveerde finca
Top Guest Houses In Fornalutx Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fornalutx Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fornalutx Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fornalutx Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!