10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Formiche Alto Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Formiche Alto Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Formiche Alto Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Formiche Alto Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Formiche Alto Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Formiche Alto Aragon:
Fonda Del Tozal
Set in a guest house dating from the 16th-century, Fonda Del Tozal offers rustic-style rooms with private bathrooms. Located in Teruel’s charming old town, a UNESCO Wolrd Heritage Site, it is set next the old city walls.Each heated room at Fonda Del Tozal has beamed ceilings, antique furniture and a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The property’s former stables have been converted into a traditional tavern, where you can taste Teruel’s ham and cheese. A discount is offered to guests in Café 1900, in Torico Square.Staff can provide tourist information. Dinópolis Dinosaur Park is a 10-minute drive away. Javalambre Ski Resort is a 50-minute drive from the guest house, while Alto Tajo Park is less than 50 mi away. Valencia and the coast can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Ancient building really cool in a funky sort of way
- I was attracted by the rustic charm and I wasn’t disappointed. The history of the building oozed out of the walls. The staff were friendly. The booking in and accessing the accommodation was easy enough. The rooms are utterly charming. You are able to pull up outside to unload but then the best place to move the car to is to the underground carpark at the bus station ( a couple of hundred metres away). The centre of the old town is on the doorstep with a varied mix of shops and eateries.
- Historic building in historic center was perfect to experience Teruel. Attached to a bar popular with locals, but sound didn’t carry. Room with three double beds, one in private area, worked great for us. Nice large bathroom.
- It is a really nice place to stay if you are traveling with friends or if you are having a romantic weekend. We really enjoyed a room, staff and location is amazing. The bar on the first floor is nice and staff is really helpful and friendly.
- Excellent location to old city. Hotel staff was not present for most of our visit. Sink in bathroom did not have a hot water faucet. I seem to recall getting a notice that we would get a lower rate, but it wasn’t explained. Good value and good location.
Set in the village of Gúdar, Hostal Gúdar is 25 minutes’ drive from the ski slopes at Valdelinares. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant.Each heated room at Hostal Gúdar has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Gúdar’s restaurant, which offers Spanish cuisine for dinner.The surrounding Alfambra Valley is ideal for hiking. Aliaga Geological Park and Teruel can be reached within an hour by car.
- The scenery was beautiful, and we so appreciated the cooler temperatures there.
- Estaba muy limpio y reformado. Unas vistas preciosas y en un lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para descansar después de un día en la nieve o de excursión por la zona.
- Comida muy buena. Bien localizado para ir a esquiar.
- La relación calidad precio inmejorable. El personal muy amable
- El personal muy amable. Ubicacion perfecta para ir a esquiar a Valdelinares. Muy tranquilo. Buena comida. Para repetir.
Hostal Amantes De Teruel
Hostal Amantes De Teruel has rooms in Teruel. The property is located a 3-minute walk from Dinopolis. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
- We went with 2 children (5 and 10 years), after having read some negative comments, I was a little worried. But everything was perfect. If you know beforehand that the reception is only available from 12.00 – 21.00 it’s not a problem. But maybe they should publish this information more clearly. The fact that there is no bar / restaurant also not a problem (it’s a hostal after all), as there were 2 bars only a few doors away that offered a very good breakfast. The room was clean, warm, comfortable for a a family of four for 2 nights. They recommended us some great eateries for dinner. We had a perfect weekend.
- Good location only 5/10 minute walk to the main plaza area where all the shops bars and restaurants are.
- Good price, very close to centre of town (take the elevator to the old town) and friendly reception
Ubicación, muy cerca del centro.
- Cerca del centro, tranquilidad y facil aparcamiento
One of our best sellers in Teruel! A 5-minute walk from Teruel Cathedral, Hostal Alcazaba features a restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Alcazaba has a private bathroom. All rooms have cable TV channels and heating.The Gran Café de Teruel has 19th-century style décor and serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas dishes. The Sport Tavern bar features live music.Set in Teruel’s old town, Hostal Alcazaba is less than 650 feet from Plaza del Torico and La Escalinata Monument. The town’s aqueduct is a 5-minute walk away.
- The location is amazing, you will find everything you need near by. The room is nice. I wouldn’t call it cozy, but it is definitely comfortable and clean.
- Location is very central. staff very helpful and friendly. Great atmosphere in the bar/cafe onthe ground floor.
- Not a chain hotel. Nice cafe downstairs. Helpful staff. Central location.nice traditional breakfasts.
- the tapas were large and more like rationes. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- Very well situated. Easy to access. Very nice restaurant.
Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande offers accommodations in Nogueruelas, a small city located in Teruel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The property features 22 rooms, a spacious lounge with a seating area and a TV. You will find a gift shop at the property.Ski equipment hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. The ski lopes of Valdelinares are 35 minutes away by car.Teruel is 26 mi from Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande, while Mora de Rubielos is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 37 mi from Hostal de Montaña la Casa Grande.
The food is good in the hotel. Its better to eat here than to look for food elsewhere in other villages.
Excellent Menu. Good staff.
- Absolutely lovely place, luxury in beautiful surroundings.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Huge rooms. Good food (in house)
- The hotel is situated in the pretty village in the mountains, it appeared to be about 40 minutes drive from Valdelinares ski resort (because of the serpentine road). The hotel is quite basic but very clean with great staff and good food. The bar downstairs has got a lot of local charm!
- Really pleasant stay – great people – great location.
- The food is good in the hotel. Its better to eat here than to look for food elsewhere in other villages.
Located in Teruel and within a 13-minute walk of Dinopolis, Hostal Serruchi has a bar, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bidet and a hair dryer.
La habitación separada para niños.
Limpieza de la habitación
- Estaba muy cerca del centro, buenas vistas, bien de precio y el personal muy amable.
– Habitaciones amplias, cálidas y limpias. El cuarto de Baño está completo (dispone de secador).
– Buena atención en recepción (nos dieron unos descuentos para 2 de los monumentos).
– Está a unos de 5 minutos del centro (al que puede llegar por unas escaleras o, a través del acueducto).
- El hostal para descansar está muy bien por este precio. El baño muy bien, y la habitación también. Muy limpio. Personal muy amable. También tienen un bar surtido a 100m.Es un bar típico, con raciones de todo tipo, y comida casera.
- La limpieza y ubicación relativa cercana al centro
- La habitación separada para niños.
Set in the charming, historic town of Teruel, Hostal Aragón is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral. It features free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms.The Aragón has simple décor. Its heated rooms have flat-screen TVs.Cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the Hostal.The Aragón is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture. La Escalinata Monument is 800 feet away, while Plaza de Torico is a 5-minute walk away.
- Location is perfect. Guaranteed comfort and cleanliness.
- This wass my 2nd time to stay in the Hostal since a year ago. The single room with a full bed and bigger bathroom I got last year was far better than what I had this time. I went for the location.
- Nice location near heart of city and active areas. Cute town.
- Friendly staff, the location of the hostal was very close to the museum of the amantes
- Terrific location in a very good part of Teruel, near all the important sites, and on a quiet side street. The hostal has an elevator, which helped a lot, although it’s kind of small. The staff was very friendly and helpful, giving us suggestions for free parking and restaurants. The room was very clean and spacious.
Hostal El Busto
Located in Teruel and with Dinopolis reachable within 1.1 miles, Hostal El Busto has a terrace, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a desk.
- El personal con el que tuvimos el contacto inicial fue muy educado y amable.
- El personal muy amable y la zona del alojamiento muy tranquila, aunque para ir al centro de Teruel teníamos que coger el coche (2 minutos).
- El personal encantador. La verdad que he estado muy agusto y la.comida buenísima. Si vuelvo a Teruel repetiré.
- Hay un telefono para cuando cierran q llamas y se presentan en nada para atenderte, viven verca.
- El personal del hostal era muy bueno incluyendo a camareros y a la chica de recepción. Es un buen lugar situado cerca del centro.
Hostal El Cartero
Hostal El Cartero is located in the center of Teruel and around 12 mi from the Sierra de Albarracín Mountains. This guest house features free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Cartero are comfortable and feature a TV, air conditioning and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom.Facilities at the Cartero include a TV and games room. There is also a drinks machine and a tour desk which can organize motorcycle routes.A fridge is available on request and subject to availability. There is a microwave in the common area, for all guests to use. You can park your bicycle for free on site and pet sitting is offered.The Cartero is around 19 mi from the medieval town of Albarracín and Valencia and Castellón de la Plana can be reached in just over 90 minutes, by car. The A-23 motorway is within 1.2 mi of the guest house.
- Trato muy amable por parte del dueño, habitación correcta, limpia y calentita a pesar de tener un horario la calefacción . A 5min del centro andando y fácil aparcamiento en la zona.
- El trato es excelente, te hace sentir como en casa.
- Ubicado a cinco minutos andando del centro urbano. Habitaciones limpias y espaciosas con todo lo necesario.
Cama comoda y sabanas impecables.Situacion al centro muy buena,para hacer noche y ver Teruel sin que te salga un ojo de la cara.
A partir de las 18:00 ponen calefacción durante toda la noche y no te enteras del frío, es estupendo!!!
- La ubicación, por su cercanía al casco histórico y por la tranquilidad de la zona y facilidad para aparcar.
Hostal La Vega Peralejos
Hostal La Vega Peralejos is set in Peralejos, 11 mi from Teruel.Rooms are fitted with a TV.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Albarracín is 22 mi from Hostal La Vega Peralejos, while Mora de Rubielos is 22 mi away.
- Lucas is an excellent host and he goes out of his way to please. He knows how to cook for celiacs. The place has an excellent garage to store Motorcycles.
- La atención y las instalaciones. Atención personal exquisita.
- La amabilidad del personal y que nos dejaran llevar a nuestra mascota
- Molt net. L’atenció dels propietaris fantàstica. Cuina casolana molt bona.
- El desayuno y la cena que fue lo que usamos espectacular y el personal de 12
Top Guest Houses In Formiche Alto Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Formiche Alto Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!