10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fonalleras Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fonalleras Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fonalleras Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fonalleras Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fonalleras Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fonalleras Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fonalleras Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fonalleras Catalonia:
Can Casadella in Serra de Daró has an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. The guesthouse has a Local restaurant as well as free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms have a private bathroom, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Guests at Can Casadella can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Girona is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cal Nou offers accommodations in Corçà.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Cal Nou features free WiFi throughout the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The property also offers free use of bicycles.You will find a range of dining options, including some Michelin-star restaurants and local wineries in the area.Beautiful beaches at Calella de Palafrugell and Tamariu can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Girona and its airport can also be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
- The house decoration, a friendly owner, the very complete breakfast, comfort of bed and bathroom
- The hotel was lovely. Our room was beautiful and had everything we needed. We were so pleased with the room, the hotel in general and how helpful Alfonso was throughout our stay. Corçà itself is quite quiet but also very beautiful and full of lovely old buildings.
The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
We enjoyed breakfast too.
The host welcomed us perfectlly:a great stay!
- Nice hotel in the small village. Friendly staff and everything worked well, good hints to see things in the region. Good breakfast in the peaceful ambient. Good parking close by the hotel. Many good restaurants in walking distance.
- Cal Nou is in the very old little town of Corça, and the accommodation itself breathes history. We really loved it. Our room had a separate entrance and a lovely designed interior. Room was clean and comfortable. Towels were large and luxurious. Our host was very friendly, spoke fluent English, and helped us out with so many little things, that we needed while we were preparing our attendance to a wedding. Breakfast was delicious, with many different options of yogurts, fruits, hams, sausages, cheeses….What was also quite convenient, is the ‘mini bar’ in the reception, as we hadn’t counted on all restaurants and bars being closed between 6 p.m and 8.30 p.m. Location is also convenient. If you have a car, the sea is easy to get to, as well as the the cities Girona and Figueres.
This traditional guest house is a charming stone building in the old quarter of Torroella de Montgrí. There is free wired internet in rooms and public areas.The Fonda Mitjà is in a quiet area. The surroundings are ideal for hiking and cycling.Gualta Pitch & Putt and the Empordà Championship Golf Course are within 1.2 mi. Girona is just 14 miles away.The design of the Fonda Mitjà combines the new and the old. The restaurant offers traditional Catalan food using fresh seasonal products.Rooms are basic and include full heating and air conditioning. Nonsmoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available.
- I had a very pleasant stay in Fonda Hotel Mitja. I was walking the GR 92/ Cami de Ronda hike and was unable to find info about a campground in Torroella de Montgri so I decided to treat myself to a night in the room. My room was very comfortable with a great shower. Weary and hungry from my hike, I was also pleased that I could have a Menu del Dia downstairs in the cosy restaurant. Staff was friendly and overall good experience. A good option for the budget traveller.
- Everything okay, lovely, gentle and charming staff, nice place, great location, big, clean and tidy rooms.
- Hosts are nice and very helpful! Place is on very good location (in the town centre), but the whole place is generally very small. Breakfast was very good and diverse enough for 4 day stay.
- This hotel is a little treasure- full of character, great restaurant attached,, with authentic well priced menu. Good location in a fascinating town. Friendly staff and lots to see- Thoroughly recommend it as a place you should visit
- Bed was comfortable and central location in interesting town. Beautiful big church at end of the road where you can park.
El Palauet de Monells
El Palauet de Monells is located in Monells’ charming village square, in the Catalan countryside. This property has an indoor pool and an indoor saltwater hot tub.The rooms at the Palauet feature attractive rustic décor. Each one comes with under-floor heating and a private bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. There is also a bright, charming lounge where you can relax, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. El Palauet de Monells also offers a massage service at an extra cost.There are various bars and restaurants in the village square. Les Gavarres Nature Reserve is a short drive from the property, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can drive to Girona and the coast in around 30 minutes.
- The location is wonderful, in the main, picturesque square of Monells. The staff was very attentive and it almost felt like staying at a distant relative’s house as the owner was very welcoming. Breakfast was wondeful and we enjoyed our stay.
- Wonderful medieval building in lovely village. The room was on the small side but ok and the delightful terrace helped. Big common rooms with comfy armchairs for reading and daydreaming.
- The hotel is very beautiful, with two common lounges on two floors, lots of books, nice lighting in the evening…on the main square of the village. We also liked the pool/ jacuzzi area that has no fixed opening hours. Very nice breakfast. And the best hosts ever, always smiling! We would be happy to return.
- A lovely, authentic Spanish hotel, very historic, in an ancient village. Very kind staff, comfortable bed and good breakfast. Very good value. We would happily return as it is quite a unique experience.
Hotel was nice and comfortable, the food was very good and the hospitality was great.
Would have been nice to explore the local town if we had time but it was a late stopover for us.
If you need early breakfast before 8am at weekends best to advice the lady the night before.
Hostal Adarnius is a guest house located in La Bisbal d’Empordà, 17 mi from Girona and 25 mi from Figueres. It offers rooms with heating and TV.The Adarnius has a bar-cafeteria and a restaurant, which offers traditional cuisine made with local produce. There is a daily set menu and à la carte options. Free Wi-Fi is offered at the restaurant.Some rooms have air conditioning and a soundproofed balcony, while all have a private bathroom with shower or bath. The property has a elevator.This guest house is set in the Les Voltes building, which is of local architectonic interest. A large weekly market takes place in La Bisbal every Friday.
- Está bien ubicado, pero no creo que.compensa lo mal.que están las instalaciones..
- El tracte amb el personal de l’allotjament és execel·lent, molt proper i molt atent,. L’hostal és molt cèntric i a un preu que és adient amb el lloc i en temporada alta. El servei de restaurant és molt bó
- L’hostal està situal al centre de la Bisbal de l’Empordà. Les habitacions son amplies i amb sostres molt alts. Els mobles estan restaurats i li donen un aspecte rústic a les habitacions.
- Toallas y sábanas muy limpias. Nuestra habitación resultó silenciosa. Nos lo esperábamos más o menos como fue por las puntuaciones vistas
Siete stufi delle catene di hotel, identici e costosi. Ecco un classico Hostal .Struttura in bel palazzo storico, pulita, un po datata ma in ordine. Non aspettatevi lusso ma solo l’indispensabile., Ottimo il ristorante , cameriere molto gentile, vicino al centro.e a due pasticcerie tipiche.
Il paese e’ rimasto molto caratteristico , Catalogna old style
Hostal Barris is located in central Pals, just 5 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a fridge and a private bathroom.Private parking is also available for free. You can drive to Girona Airport in 55 minutes.There are 3 pitch and putt golf courses within 3.1 mi and you can go scuba diving in the Medas Islands, which are a 15-minute drive away. Medieval towns like Peratallada, Palau Sator and Ullastret are within a 20-minute drive and the beaches of Begur, Calella and Llafranc are less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to lots of good places to eat and accesible parking, room is spacious and clean. The host is incredibly attentive and kind.
- Great location to explore everything the northern Costa Brava has to offer. Rafael is a very friendly and helpful owner – nothing too much trouble – our room was comfortable, and clean – perfect for us.
- Stayed there before. Staff very friendly. Free parking opposite. Very clean. Comfy bed. Great location. Great local bar just around the corner.
- The room was cool dark and quiet and we slept well.
- The property was in a good position for Pals old town walking distance. It was very clean and comfortable the owner couldn’t have done more for us having free secure parking was great we also went to bar Can Maimir both nights we were there had great food and service as well both highly recommend
Hostal Can Bassalis
Hostal Can Bassalis is set in countryside in Massos de Pals, a 5-minute drive from Pals Beach and Pals Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool and garden, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Featuring tiled floors, rooms have air conditioning and heating, a work desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the Can Bassalis guest house. There is also a terrace bar with a TV. A communal kitchen is available for guest use, upon request and for an extra charge.Guests can use the communal laundry room. Hostal Can Bassalis has a tour desk and Girona Airport is 33 mi away. You can drive to the French border in an hour.
- Super nice family that owns. Well located between pals and begur (10-15min from both). Simple place but really good.
- Excellent hotel in the middle of Catalunya’s hills, with a very good swimmming-pool.
- Very clean and comfortable, staff very very nice and good breakfast for good price.
- Extremely friendly staff working in the hostel and very helpful. Will definitely book this again if I’m around. Thank you!
Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
Room very big and clean.
Very good breakfast ( buffet ) with local food.
Friendly and helpful owner.
very close to the beach and touristic places
Hostal La Gola
Set in a peaceful, natural location, where the Ter River meets the sea, Hostal La Gola is perfect as rural getaway, and is just a short walk from the beach.This small hotel boasts simple, clean and well-lit rooms, where you can enjoy rest and tranquility. There are also apartments available, equipped with kitchens, where you can prepare your own meals.Surrounded by gardens, this hotel provides a lovely setting for sunbathing during the day, or strolling and admiring the sunsets in the evening.In the evening you can dine in the on-site restaurant, La Gola, where you can sample local-style cuisine in a charming setting.
- Perfect for anybody looking for a quiet location near the sea, yet near enough to other areas to visit (Montgri, etc). Basically need a car to get here though.
The food in my the restaurant was great, and good value for money
la posizione dell hotel è perfetta in un luogo silenzioso e vicino al mare , ottimo per passeggiate . le camere sono semplici un po carenti per quanto riguarda i servizi di base manca un frigo e qualcosa per per appoggiare la roba. il cambio delle lenzuola e degli asciugamani avviene solo una volta alla settimana e questo non è bene
ottima colazione inclusa nel prezzo e il servizio di pranzo e cena
- Hostal injustamente valorado con una sola estrella…es totalmente merecedor de al menos tres…bien ubicado a 20 minutos de cualquier playa…muy limpio,con un servicio humano profesional inmejorable y un restaurante increible
- situation geographique, le personnel est très agréable.
Fonda Can Dalfo
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.The family-run Hostal Dalfo guest house offers views over L’Estartit Harbor and is 150 feet from the beach. All air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom, a TV and private balcony.The Dalfo has an à la carte restaurant and also serves set menus and it has a dining room looking out onto the harbor. Booking.com guests have a 10% discount at the restaurant.Boat trips to the nearby Medes Islands Nature Reserve, famous for diving, leave from the harbor opposite the guest house.Hostal Dalfo offers luggage storage and has a cash machine on-site.
- Clean room nice bedding ,good food in the restaurant of an evening,nice location when it s out of season
- What did I like? OK, nice little balcony outside room. Biggish single beds. Nothing else good. Please read the negative points as this was one of the worst “hotel” experiences I have had in 20 years of travelling as a professional.
- The breakfast was a very good start to the day. Location was perfect right at the marina with the shops just behind. Great experiences close by like a fish foot spa! Even a little balcony available which really helped with airing clothing and enjoying the evenings.
- Room was better than expected. Our room was by itself so no noise issue. Best breakfast on our trip – excellent selection and quality. Great location in view of the beach. Beautiful area. Beach on one side of the hotel, lots of shopping on the other.
- Excellent value for money. Breakfasts were first class.
Just 650 feet from the beach, this family-run guest house is located in a quiet neighborhood 1.6 mi north of L’Escala marina. It offers simple accommodations and free Wi-fi throughout.All rooms at Pensió Torrent feature tiled floors and a modern décor. They are equipped with cable TV and include a bathroom with bath or shower.There are several cafés, restaurants and bars along the seafront and in the town of L’Escala.There are several small beaches and coves within 10-20 minutes’ walk of Pensió Torrent, including Platja del Rec and Platja del Portitxol Beach. The ruins at Empúries are 20 minutes’ walk away. The popular resorts of Empúriabrava and Roses are about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent staff . Very familiar and will do anything to make you feel at home .
- Nice place, close to the sea and good view from the balcony, friendly hostess
The staff are friendly and welcoming. You are given a key and there may not be staff there all night. The rooms are comfortable and as this was a 1 night stay, there is little to report.
No food on site but a coffee shop is less than 2 min walk so that is no problem. Lots of shops around locally for food also.
- Everything else,staff,location,confort of room,even a small unexpected seaview
- Friendly and helpful staff. We waked up a bit late on the day of the checkout, so we asked for a late checkout, which we were granted without any extra costs! There was no shampoo nor balsam in the bathroom, only hand-soap, but the towels were big and clean.
Top Guest Houses In Fonalleras Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fonalleras Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fonalleras Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fonalleras Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!