10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fiscal Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fiscal Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fiscal Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fiscal Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fiscal Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fiscal Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fiscal Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Fiscal Aragon:
Hostal Rio Ara
Close to Ordesa National Park, Hostal Rio Ara sits by the Ara River in the Pyrenees. There is free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and mountain views.All heated rooms in Hostal Rio Ara have satellite TV and a telephone. Most have a private bathroom or a sink in the room. The property has an elevator.The air-conditioned restaurant offers traditional, homemade food and a grill menu specializing in local meats and fish. There is also a snack-bar, terrace and a large supermarket selling regional products. The Hostal Rio Ara can provide packed lunches.The Rio Ara hostel is well placed for exploring the Sobrarbe region of Aragon, which is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing.The Panticosa or the Formigal ski resorts can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
The popular hotel is situated in a beautiful location, and has a nice bar and restaurant, with plenty of parking .
Ramon & Miguel were very friendly and helpful and speak some English which really helps. The breakfast is really good too !
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming.What I liked most was the breakfast buffet as you could help yourself to whatever you wanted,and there was loads to choose from,(from fruit,cereals,toast etc to bacon,ham etc) and in as a relaxed atmosphere as if you were in your own kitchen,but with a fabulous view of the river and mountains and all for the reasonable price of 5 euros fifty! Great start to the day!!!
El personal muy atento y amable.
Sitio muy tranquilo. Sin problemas para aparcar.
La ubicación perfecta, queda cerca de todos los puntos de interés de la zona.
- el encanto de estar en un pueblo. situacion perfecta
- El sitio precioso, vistas increíbles, habitación cómoda y bonita, calentita, camas cómodas, terraza grande y con vistas increíbles, yo he quedado muy contenta. Y el trato de el personal muy amable .
- The popular hotel is situated in a beautiful location, and has a nice bar and restaurant, with plenty of parking .
Offering heated rooms with spectacular mountain views and an outdoor pool, Hostal Los Pinarillos is set in the River Ara Valley and 15 minutes’ drive from Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve.Simple rooms have brightly colored walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.There is an on-site restaurant with a large dining area, as well as a large, furnished terrace. The bar features a pool table.Many outdoor and adventure activities are possible in the area, such as hiking, rafting and canyoning. Panticosa and Formigal ski slopes are both around 50 minutes’ drive from Los Pinarillos guest house and ski storage is available.Huesca is just over an hour’s drive away. Both Lleida and Zaragoza can be reached in under 2 hours by car.
- The location is brilliant, staff very attentive and friendly. The rooms are basic but it’s reflected in the price. Ones and Olo were very helpful for the duration of our stay.
- El personal es de 10!!! Grandes días desde el desayuno!!
- La atención de los trabajadores era más que excelente! Majísimos todos sin excepción un 10.
- Lo apartado de todo y ala vez cerca. Estaba fuera del pueblo a pocos metros pero un sitio de relax perfecto. Tanto para ir solo o con familia.
- El personal, muy familiar y el desayuno genial también. La cama suuuuper cómoda y de temperatura genial también. Volveremos! Pues la ubicación y tranquilidad son excepcionales!
Hostal Pirineos is a family-run guest house located in Sarvisé, within the natural setting of Broto Valley. Free WiFi access is available.Offering attractive views of the town and the valley, each room has heating, TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Packed lunches are available on request.At Hostal Pirineos you will find a summer terrace and a communal lounge with fireplace for the winter. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The town of Broto is 1.9 mi away.
Rustic Hostal located in small and quiet village, 10 min drive from entrance Ordessa Park
Clean rooms, friendly personel, nicely decorated (paintings)
Breakfast ok (coffee, juice, toast with marmelade)
Hostal has a nice terras on first floor
- Location is great – near Broto for shops and more restaurants but much quieter. Fantastic views from most rooms across valley and to nearby peaks. Friendly staff. Filling breakfasts. Generally comfy rooms.
- Typical mountain accomodation (lots of wood in the decor). Nice and quiet. Breakfast ok. A few restaurants around the corner.
- Excelente ubicación , para caminatas por Ordesa. Buen trato y atención. Más que suficiente el desayuno ofrecido por 4’55€ .
- Pueblo.tranquilo pequeño se.come.bien y hay excursiones.con caballo.en plena.naturaleza y tranquilidad
- Rustic Hostal located in small and quiet village, 10 min drive from entrance Ordessa Park
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo
Located in the small town of Broto, a 5-minute walk from River Ara, Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo features a garden with a seasonal pool and a terrace.Offering views of the mountains, the rooms include a wardrobe, desk, and balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property has a snack bar and a shared lounge with a fireplace.The area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 6.2 mi away.
- Great views, amazing suite, great host and super comfy atmosphere.
- Absolutely amazing. Spectacular view with an amazing interior as well. Friendly staff.
- Our stay was wonderful. The property, the room, the comfort, the view, the hospitality, all exceeded our expectations. Our boys loved the hotel. The innkeeper was fantastic. We loved the hotel and Broto!
Very nice place. Beautiful views from the room window.
Very very nice breakfast.
Very nice and helpful owner.
very cheap stay – very good value for money.
- The facility and room was outstanding. Its location excellent. The owner greeted us and served us a home cooked breakfast. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Located near some of Spain’s most extensive ski resorts, this charming hotel provides a great base for your visit to the Spanish Pyrenees and the Ordesa National Park.The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- We loved this place. Our room had loads of character, the bed was comfy, shower was great, heating good and easily adjustable. We had a lovely Juliette balcony and could open windows if we wanted some fresh air. We ate in the restaurant and the food was very good. Staff very helpful and attentive. Really liked the small carafe of sherry, bowl of nuts and a bowl of sweets in the room.
- Ideal location when traveling to or from UK to Spain. menu, comfortable bed and good facilities. Friendly staff.
- Lovely location for exploring the local Pyranees villages. Helpful staff and lovely food.
- Location ideal, very clean and homely, great food and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Ease to find. Good car parking. Clean rooms very nice staff.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant; free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace with city views.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Not a far walk from old town/castillo
- The staff were very friendly and the restaurant, simple food but huge portions!
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Hostal Dos Rios
Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Fantastic hotel wonderful people, no English at all whatsoever. The owner? Was highly accommodating though and friendly. Beautiful town as well.
- Staff was very helpful, providing maps and suggestions for things to do nearby. The location was fantastic, a short walk from the historic old city and convenient to grocery store and restaurants. Accommodations were compact, but clean and well maintained.
- Great service at the desk, bar and the resturant. Good bike storage. Clean and nice rooms. The staff is very friendly!
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- warm full of charecter just a really nice place with a helpfull owner
The scenery is just wow! Its a small medieval town very quiet. There is Ainsa town 5min drive with nice restaurants and terrace. I had my dog with me and owner was very nice and i even brought her dinner with me in the restaurant. We dine in the restaurant, and the food was huge and tasty for 12 euro with wine and water.
I will definitely come back. You will need a car to get there.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
Hostal Casa Patricio
Set in Puértolas Valley by the Cinca and Bellos Rivers, Hostal Casa Patricio is located in Escalona. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Very friendly accomodating owner. Location was excellent and price was much cheaper than surrounding hotels
- El personal y la ubicación, cerca de Aínsa, del Monte Perdido.
- Casa reformada, habitacion con vistas, baño con bañera , la cama muy comoda , armario grande , mesita con dos sillas .hemos descansado muy bien. sitio idoneo para los amantes de la naturaleza.muy recomendable.
- La situación. En un cruce de caminos, con varios sitios para cenar. Cerca de todo.
Located in Allué, Casa Vera features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.All guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, certain accommodations at Casa Vera also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a sauna. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Formigal is 28 miles from Casa Vera.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Fiscal Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fiscal Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fiscal Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fiscal Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!