10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Farellones Aysen – Top Hotel Reviews
Farellones Aysen is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Farellones Aysen. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Farellones Aysen. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Farellones Aysen. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Farellones Aysen right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Farellones Aysen with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Farellones Aysen:
Alojamientos Patagonia in “Villa Los Torreones” boasts barbecue facilities and a garden. This guest house offers free WiFi. Rooms include a patio.At the guest house, the rooms have a wardrobe. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with an oven. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at Alojamientos Patagonia.Coihaique is 19.9 miles from the accommodation. Balmaceda Airport is 49.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Viento Sur
Hostal Viento Sur offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
- This hostal is located very close to both the city center as highway #7. Our room was clean and breakfast was okay.
- Great place! Lovely staff and place to stay overall. We were looking for a quiet, clean, and comfortable place to stay and this met our expectations. I would stay here again!
- Everything very clean. Comfortable beb. Warm room.
- Nice cosy and tidy Hostel. Room was large and we had a private bathroom. The host was very helpful and warm. We were able to park our motorcycles off the street behind a fence which was appreciated. Good continental breakfast!
located in a silent street, Just 10 min away from the City Center (by foot). Car can best easily Parked in the street.
Nice rooms, good bathroom. rich breakfast, nice and helpful staff.
Casa Balmaceda Backpackers
One of our best sellers in Coihaique! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Balmaceda Backpackers offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ski equipment is available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing. The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from Casa Balmaceda Backpackers.
- The bed was nice. Safe, gated area to park. Short walk into main portion of downtown. Refreshing shower. Warm and cozy décor in the common area. Given a key for access. Owner is sweet. Very relaxed: come and go as you wish. Wifi worked great.
- Very nice and perfect for a small group or 4 people 🙂
- Wonderfully helpful staff. Intimate and cozy atmosphere. The common areas feel like your own living room.
- Great location, situated in a quiet neighborhood but within 5 minutes in the center. Bus station is also still within walking distance. Catalina is great and very helpful with making travel arrangements.
- Casa Balmaceda was perfect for our trip! You get the real Patagonia feeling in this old and beautiful house. Great location, comfy and quiet. La dueña Catalina is lovely, it was great to communicate with her and she is very attentive to her guest.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Nina offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Patagonia Live
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Patagonia Live offers accommodations in Coihaique.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Real good service
- Nice place with friendly staff. The room was small but comfortable. The breakfast was nice with options. Good for a short stay.
- Fast wifi, clean beds, hot water, good breakfast, solid location. The owner was the friendliest, most helpful gentleman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
- Great to get some fruit for breakfast It is alway bread and I’m not a fan
- This little pension is very cozy and clean. The owner is very kind and helpful. They also serve excellent breakfasts.
- Real good service
Hostal Doña eloisa
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Doña eloisa offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Don Tito Home
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Don Tito Home offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
Surprisingly we were served breakfast although this was not officially included in our booking;
heating was sufficient, shower very good
- Had everything that was needed. The employees were very gentle, the bed very comfortable and it had a really nice shower. I would choose it again.
- Cordialidad y atención de sus dueños Sra Vitalia y el Sr Tito nos hicieron sentir en casa
- La amabidad y esmero en la atencion de Tito y Vitalia,se preocuparon de que nuestra estadia sea una linda experiencia.Lo mejor “el desayuno”, exquisito!!!
- Buena atención y disposición para responder consultas. Desayuno muy completo, con pan y dulces preparados en el lugar. Buena ubicación, cercana a la plaza y centro de la ciudad, para recorrer caminando.
- Surprisingly we were served breakfast although this was not officially included in our booking;
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Emulser offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The room was on the cheap end of coyhaique and the hotel is well located close to the plaza de armas.
- The host was so helpfull in every way ! He helped me a lot to book tours and buses without trying to steel my money ! Hot showers , comfortable beds !
- Double room was pretty cosy. Close to centre, bars, bus etc. Felt safe. Check out the football bar and museum opposite!
- El trato amable, la cercanía con todo a casi literalmente una cuadra de todo y la calidez de un lugar con fuego esperando después de cada aventura.
- Le lit était confortable. Douche chaude. Gentillesse du propriétaire. Au calme et proche du centre
Huemul Patagón offers accommodations in Coihaique.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Great attentive owners, clean rooms, close to downtown, highly recommended.
- Very friendly owner, excellent service, delicious breakfast with excellent coffee.
- Very friendly, flexible and committed staff, immaculately clean, excellent bed and linen, quiet, complimentary drinks available all day and night
- Very friendly hosts in a homely setting. Even when we needed breakfast at a very early hour, this wasn’t any problem at all. Very private.
- Friendly hosts, private room and bathroom, breakfast even very early in the morning when we needed it (before a trip), very accomodating
Mente Nomade offers accommodations in Coihaique.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 30 miles from Mente Nomade .
- Very well located (close to Centro and supermarket), friendly staff, quiet place, hot shower, free coffee
- The kitchen has pretty much all you need, the other guest were very nice, several people cooked. Being in a hostel offers the opportunity to have great conversation with people from different places, and the potential to get information on a particular area that you may be in town for.
- Fernanda is the person I met while staying here, she is a very happy, energetic, and helpful person, I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I rarely stay at hostels, but I was pleasantly surprised in a very good way here.
- Very good location (although wrong on Maps.me, close enough to find) Fully equipped kitchen…oil, spices, etc to use for cooking were a really nice touch. The WiFi is fast and works very well (nice to be able to make voice calls!). The common area is okay for meeting people/socializing and the bathrooms are huge. Although the dorm doesn’t have a lot of space, the mattresses are comfy, blankets are warm, and each bed has a charging port (could use some new pillow though!). The staff is super nice and will try to help you with whatever you need, although it helps if you speak Spanish, I have to say they tried even with those who didn’t.
Very cozy hostal, close to the city center, the bus station, the supermarket etc.
The staff is always around, very pleasant and the ambiance has been great!
Top Guest Houses In Farellones Aysen Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Farellones Aysen to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Farellones Aysen but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Farellones Aysen. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!