10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ezkurra Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ezkurra Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ezkurra Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ezkurra Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ezkurra Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ezkurra Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ezkurra Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ezkurra Navarre:
This pleasant rural guest house is located in the small village of Ezkurra at the foot of the Navarra Pyrenees. Set in an 18th century building, it offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and scenic mountain views.The heated rooms at Hostal Ezkurra feature sloped ceilings and traditional, functional décor. All include wooden floors, a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the property’s restaurant offers traditional, local cuisine with grilled meat and fish. There is also a bar area, a library and packed lunches can be provided for days out.The area surrounding Hostal Ezkurra is ideal for hiking and cycling, with nearby routes such as the Plazaola Train and the Bidasoa. The Bertiz Nature Reserve and Leurza Reservoir are 12 mi away.Free private parking is available and the property is around 31 mi from San Sebastian and 50 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- The location is superb as are the family running this Hostel. The efforts to understand our poor attempts at Spanish and deliver a wonderful stay were appreciated. The ambience of the bar and resteraunt was wonderful and good was lovely. Would happily stay again and as a motorcyclist the road is worth the journey alone.
- Very nice hotel and friendly hotel owners. They let us park our motorbike inside their garage. Dinner was delicious!
- A very welcoming place! Very simple and cute Hostel in the wonderful Ezkurra! The stuff is extremely kind and very helpful. Don’t miss the amazing diner there especially after a hiking day in the marvelous Navarra.
- basic accomadation in remote village but friendly owners made you feel welcome and very reasonably priced
- Rooms are great, nice synergy with the restaurant across the street. Very affordable and recommended meal.
Matxitxulo Family Rooms
Located in the peaceful village of Ezkurra, 2,450 feet from Ezkurra River, Matxitxulo offers rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking for cars, motorbikes and bikes is available.The rooms have double beds and bunk beds and offer views of the mountains. Each has a private bathroom with a shower. The bathrooms are located inside or outside the room. The exterior bathrooms are adapted for people with disabilities.The property offers a restaurant with terrace that prepares dishes from locally grown produce. Guests can learn how to prepare pacharan, a traditional Basque liqueur, or make corn cakes. It offers a la carter dishes and daily menus.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Matxitxulo organizes a wide variety of activities and guided walks in the mountains and along river beds. Señorío de Bertiz Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive from the property.The guest house is located 9.3 mi off the A-15 Motorway. A 45-minute drive takes you to San Sebastian and its beautiful beaches.
- The host was the best one can wish for. When visiting a foreign country the best is to have a host like this one.
- The bunk beds were old and made a lot of noise. And they don’t have air condition at the room. And they have a lot of flies, and fleas.
- There was great service at the restaurant and the food was amazing, made from scratch and all vegetables are home grown as well as all the little farm animals, people from town were so friendly. The water pouring from the nearby rivers was crystal clear, you can’t find pure water than at this place. Most of the people who work there are very very informative about the environment and the routes you can take to go exploring. Amazing amazing amazing
- Fantastic location, very welcoming and nice owner and staff
- Lovely owner and family. We were late arriving but they stayed up to meet us and let us have drink after a nightmare journey from Calais. Highly recommend this place and the scenery is spectacular.
Lopenea offers accommodations in Leitza.Every room is fitted with a TV.San Sebastián is 17 mi from Lopenea, while Pamplona is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 mi from Lopenea.
- Very welcoming and very simple. The room had exactly everything in it that was needed. It was cool outside but the climate control worked well. The owner was terrific and very helpful to us all — we were a group present for a symposium — in everything from meals to packing up an ax that I needed to take home on the airplane! This is not fancy accomodations, but it is everything you need.
- Exceptional shower and nice bathroom,room wall hooks for hanging things, good size room.
Clean tidy warm quiet and hospitable staff.
Easy to find and for me parking was good(I was on a motorbike)
- Very clean and comfortable hostel, in a beautiful setting, close to the motorway. The staff were really friendly and prices for food very reasonable. We chose this as a midway stop and it is ideally placed near the border crossing.
- The location was lovely and the hotel itself was an old farm house that had been converted into the hotel.
Set in the village of Leitza, Hostal Musunzar features rooms with free Wi-Fi, a Basque restaurant and a communal lounge area. It offers an ideal country setting for hiking and cycling.Each room at Hostal Musunzar has charming rustic décor. There is central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Basque cuisine and breakfasts in a bar/restaurant nearby.Set in the Leizarán Valley, the guest house is 37 mi from Urbasa y Andia Natural Park. San Sebastián and the Basque coastline can be reached in 35 minutes by car, while Pamplona is 31 mi away.
The staff were very helpful.
Very clean and quiet in a lovely little pueblo.
- We booked this place as last minute stop on our travel and it exceeded our expectation. The staff was very helpful, the room was comfortable and the location could be described as a lost rural paradise. The place could be definitely recommended if a visitor likes mountains.
- Decent budget friendly hotel with fair dinner and breakfast facility
- Beautiful tiny village, just 30 minutes away from San Sebastian. Friendly and helpful people, quiet and peaceful environment. The rooms are clean and well lit, we all slept well. There’s even a good supermarket in the area and on site, there’s a nice restaurant, which offers local cuisine. The dishes are simple and affordable.
- It was a cosy room with comfortable and big bed and nice furniture
- The staff were very helpful.
Hostal Jai Alai
Hostal Jai Alai is set in the small town of Leitza, around 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona and San Sebastián. This functional guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with countryside views.The Jai Alai is on the second floor of a modern building. It comes with a kitchen and a dining area . Bicycles are available for hire in the accommodations.Rooms at Hostal Jai Alai have heating and satellite TV. Most rooms also have a balcony. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The center of Leitza offers other bars and restaurants.The guest house is just 1.9 mi from the A-15 Motorway. Free public parking is available near the Jai Alai.
- Location, cleanliness, complementary breakfast and staff
- Exceptionally friendly. Excellent complimentary breakfast
- El desayuno casero, increíble, es como estar en tu casa. Lo mejor
Habitación amplia y cálida con terraza, cama cómoda. El baño y la ducha un poco pequeños, pero la temperatura y presión del agua muy buenas.
El desayuno fue un poco caótico porque coincidimos varios huéspedes a la vez y el comedor era muy pequeño, pero fue más que suficiente porque había bastante donde elegir y además fue cortesía del hostal, no lo teníamos incluido, así que un detalle muy bueno.
- Me encantó el personal, atentas, simpaticas, agradables, amables… Sin palabras. Las habitaciones son geniales y con unas vistas preciosas. El pueblo también es precioso.
Hostal Ayestaran I
This charming family-run hotel has an outdoor pool and a free Wi-Fi zone. The simple, spacious rooms have wooden floors, a TV and private bathroom. Pamplona is 19 mi away.Hostal Ayestaran I is located in the countryside of Navarra, 29 mi from San Sebastián. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. Free private parking is available at the hotel.The hotel is surrounded by gardens, and has a sun terrace and tennis courts. There is also a play area for children.The Ayestaran I serves traditional Navarran cuisine in its country-style restaurant. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar.
Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
The surrounding area is nice with a great view to the mountains and also a nice cave to visit
- Comfortable, clean rooms; friendly staff; lovely peaceful gardens and setting; excellent location (San Sebastian was about 40 minutes away).
- Éramos tres personas y reservé una habitación triple. Era un poco pequeña pero adecuada. Es un hotel antiguo, pero confortable y limpio. El agua caliente funcionaba perfectamente. La calefacción también. El personal muy agradable y atento.
- El sitio es precioso, la gente muy acogedora y cercana. Tiene mucha historia y es un sitio perfecto para recorrer la zona. Desayuno buffet. Resolvieron los problemas que se presentaron, rápida y eficazmente, siendo muy agradables y dispuestas.
La atención del personal, pendientes de todo en todo momento, tanto en recepción como en el restaurante.
Es un hotel familiar, con más de 100 años de historia. Ernest Hemingway se alojó aquí 🙂
Se encuentra muy fácil, en la carretera principal del pueblo.
- Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
Located in Doneztebe, Hostal Ameztia features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Ameztia has some units with mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Guests at Hostal Ameztia will be able to enjoy activities in and around Doneztebe, like cycling.Pamplona is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- very friendly staff, rooms immaculate, restaurant across road was very good
- A perfect place to visit the amazing valleys in northern Navarra. We stayed 3 nights, comfortable and clean.
- Small room , but extremely clean and comfortable, excellent shower.
- I will go back as soon as possible and try to envoy the village and mention routes walking or btt. very good place to enjoy nature and basque people.
- We were in the newly refurbished annex in front on the hotel (open since one month). Very quiet spacious rooms. We had a very good evening meal. Parking in the neighbourhood. Very vriendly owners.
Hostel San Miguel
Set in the Navarra countryside, Hostel San Miguel is located in Arribe – Atallu. This guest house offers an on-site restaurant and bar, free WiFi, and a shared terrace.Each heated room in this property has a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, and there are some rooms with a balcony.This property offers a tour desk and luggage storage. Babysitting services are also available.Hostel San Miguel is located between San Sebastian and Pamplona, around a 35-minute drive from each city.
- The hostel is easy to find, just next to a gas station and above a bustling, cozy taverna, which also functions as the heart of this cute countryside village serving good coffee, food and beer etc. My single room was quiet, warm (the minimum was around zero one night, so this was important!) and cozy, with an excellent shower and lovely views towards the hills. From here I hiked the Via Verde and San Migel monastery as well as other trails in the mountains, when the weather permitted. Great value for money. Extremely friendly owners and staff. I’ll definitely be back.
- The owner/ manager was very welcoming and helpful. I don’t speak Spanish at all but he was fine pointing and talking slowly! Locked my bike away in their garage for security.
- Amabilidad del personal y facilidad para comer abajo
- Todo muy bien. Un sitiio muy bonito como su entorno y su gente.
- El alojamiento esta estupendo. El trato fue buenisimo y salimos muy contentos. Sin duda lo recomendaria. Volveremos
Hostal Ayestaran II
With easy access to the A15 Motorway, Hostal Ayestaran II is located in Lekunberri, 25 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Ayestaran feature wooden floors and antique, dark wood furniture. Each one comes with heating and a private bathroom.Guests can use the facilities at the neighboring Ayestaran I for free. These include swimming pools, tennis court and table tennis table.The restaurant serves traditional Navarran food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a bar and a lounge with a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. You can drive to the beaches in around 25 minutes, and San Sebastián is 29 mi away.
- lovely historical property, lovely staff, nice dinner, clean and high level of hospitality, place where even Hemingway was happy during his visit in the past
Staff will make you a sandwich or two if you’re off for a day’s walking or cycling.
Restaurant serves great food; meals include wine, and they serve great local reds.
There’s a sitting room, with a small library, and several spots in the garden to sit and relax.
It’s on the Plazaola track, one of the great cycling/walking routes in Northern Spain.
- Arrived soaking wet by motorcycles (5 of us). We were able to hang all our wet gear out to dry in a spare dining room which was heated. Bikes were parked under cover. An excellent meal at a VERY reasonable price was provided in the evening (we appeared to be the only guests). Rooms were comfortable and warm. Staff very welcoming and so helpful. We arrived early evening and only stayed one night so had no time to walk around the area. We would return.
- Se respira tradición y autenticidad por los cuatro costados
- la ubicación extraordinaria, el personal excepcional, la atención muy buena y el hotel tiene su encanto. Y con sorpresa ademas. Si quieres saber cual fue la sorpresa, ya sabes… acude al Hotel Ayestaran
Hostal Rural Elosta
Set in Lekunberri, 19 mi from Pamplona, Hostal Rural Elosta offers free parking nearby and easy access to the A15 Motorway. It features a Japanese-style interior patio, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.Heated rooms have tiled floors, a TV and wardrobe. They come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar. The restaurant serves fresh regional produce, cooked in the traditional way.A laundry and ironing service is available and there is a tour desk. San Sebastian is 28 mi and the Aralar Mountains are a 15-minute drive away.
- Access to and from the Autovia is rapid and easy with GPS. The reception is warm and the evening meal is freshly prepared and nicely served. With a breakfast thrown in it is excellent value.
- Nous avons été très bien reçus. L’emplacement permet de se garer facilement sur la place juste à côté. L’emplacement est TOP sur la route PAMPELUNE SARRAGOS
- La ubicación, la amabilidad y educación del dueño y el pueblo y alrededores que si merece visita
- Molt bé situat, l’esmorzar molt complert i el propietari ens va donar moltes indicacions per on anar a dinar i què visitar
- L accueil très chaleureux et la disponibilité du propriétaire. La salle de bain bien séparée de la chambre
Top Guest Houses In Ezkurra Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ezkurra Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ezkurra Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ezkurra Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!