10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ezcároz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ezcároz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ezcároz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ezcároz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ezcároz Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ezcároz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ezcároz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ezcároz Navarre:
Hostal Casa Otsoa is located in Escároz, 1.2 mi from Ochagavía, in the Salazar Valley of the Navarran Pyrenees, an hour’s drive from Pamplona. There is free WiFi available.Rustic rooms are heated and feature wooden floors and mountain views. All come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The guest house has an à la carte restaurant, which serves a range of snacks and hot dishes. The bar offers imported beers, tapas and specialty wines. Packed lunches can be requested. The area is popular for cycling and the property includes private bike storage.Tourist information is available and the Selva de Irati is a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to Yesa Lake in around 30 minutes.
- Lovely Quiet village, nice staff, good food, lovely bathroom. Overall very comfortable.
- Lovely place and friendly staff. Food was very good value for money and drinks and snacks available all day. Being able to get a drink on the terrace on arrival was just what was needed. A great place to stay in the region.
- The rooms are quiet even though the hotel bar is also meeting point for the village. The beds were comfortable if you like them firm. The room and bathroom was very clean.
- La ubicación, muy cómodo para visitar la selva de Irati y hacer rutas
- Habitación nueva, cama muy confortable. Personal agradable.
Featuring a terrace and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Hostal Orialde is located in Ochagavía. The guesthouse has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ochagavía, like skiing.Roncesvalles is 25 miles from Hostal Orialde, while Isaba is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
- Personal de 10, desayuno de 10, confort de 10 y ubicación de 10. Sin duda repetiremos.
- The breakfast was simple but very good coffee was excellent.
- Hostal con muy buena ubicación para pasar unos días de relax y realizar excursiones por los alrededores de la Selva de Irati y valles cercanos. El trato de Yolanda y su personal excelente así como sus indicaciones. Desayuno completísimo. Habitaciones y espacios comunes amplios. Un placer y seguro que repetiremos.
Habitación enorme y con muy buena calefacción. Los dueños un encanto. Atentos y siempre dispuestos a ayudar y a hacer lo posible porque estés a gusto.
Restaurante con comida excelente a un precio muy razonable, sobre todo para los huéspedes. Casera, abundante y exquisita!
100% recomendable tanto el hostal como su restaurante
Me gusto sobre todo el trato y la atención del personal del hotel y del restaurante.
Lo recomendaré a mis amigos.
Posada Sarigarri is set in the natural setting of Aezkoa Valley, within the impressive Navarran Pyrenees and next to the Selva de Irati Nature Reserve. Free parking is available onsite.The Posada features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and a cozy dining room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with bar and library where board games are available.The restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes. Characteristic products can be purchased.All rooms are uniquely decorated, featuring a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also have a private bathroom with bath.Posada Sarigarri is a restored building that used to be the town’s school, in Abaurrepea/Abaurrea Baja. Set 2,851 feet high, the property can only be accessed by the N-140 motorway. Shops and other services can be found in Aribe, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Delicious regional food. Beautiful setting. Very kind hostess.
- The half board dinner was excellent for €18, but the owners were the best part. We wished we had stayed an extra night.
- Despite arriving at 9pm, we had a lovely evening meal and the lady owner and assistants were extremely helpful and friendly.
What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend
- We loved the location and Nuria is a great hostess
One of our best sellers in Isaba! Located in the small village of Isaba, Hostal Rural Ezkaurre features heated rooms with mountains views and free Wi-Fi. A free public parking is available300 feet away.Rooms come with 2 single beds which can be joined together or a queen sized bed; and a private bathroom with bath or shower. They also have a desk, and a wardrobe.A breakfast is served every morning at the property’s seasonal restaurant, and you can find a supermarket, and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.Guests have free access to the local swimming pool, where you will also find a sauna.Other on-site facilities include free luggage storage, tour desk, and ironing service. There is also a library and lounge area with sofa and TV where relax. The area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. Larra-Belagua Ski Resort is 12 mi away.
- Julian (owner) was very helpful/accommodating & the evening meal/house wine were excellent
- Good breakfast, good parking nearby and an interesting town- yes a good stop.
- We had booked this hostal because we had eaten in the restaurant on our last visit. Unfortunately the restaurant was not open until later in the year it took the edge off our stay at first. We were recommended another restaurant which was excellent and the breakfast was very good which helped save the experience.
- The location (Isaba) is incredibly beautiful if you are going to do some trekking in the mountains around. The property is clean and the hotel staff is polite.
- Friendly owner. Quality of breakfast (cheese, meats, yogurt etc except for orange juice) was very good.
Located in the small town of Isaba, in the Roncal Valley, Hostal Lola is ideal for exploring the Navarese Pyrenees. All of the cozy and colorful rooms have mountain views.Rooms at the Lola guest house all have central heating and a flat-screen TV. They also have a private bathroom.There is a quiet reading room with a beamed ceiling and sofas. There is also a free Wi-Fi area. Hostal Lola’s restaurant offers classic mountain dishes. Hostal Lola gives free access to the public pool and Spa.The area is popular for skiing, as well as fishing, hiking and cycling. The French border is about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- A very confortable hotel. I went in winter and the room was so warm. The location and the personal were excellent. They serve a very good breakfast.
- I liked the welcome, the food, the enormous room, the vast bed and the bicycle storage facilities. Many hotels have somewhere to put bikes but this has a dedicated cycle room complete with pump and tools.
- Property refurbished to a high standard and great food!
- Very nice hotel with wonderful staff and an excellent restaurant. Can strongly be recomended.
- Lovely hotel. Quiet location. Very helpful and friendly staff. The meals we had there were generous servings and delicious.
Kapel Etxea is located in Urzainqui. This guest house offers free WiFi.Each room features mountain views. Bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.This country house is 56 mi from Pamplona Airport.
- Lovely village in the mountains. Great drive and views going and leaving. A real taste of rural Spain.
- La cama muy cómoda y la atención del personal muy amable.
- El lugar, la casa y la atención de Camino y sus hijas fueron geniales, estuvimos como en casa en todo momento
- La cama comodísima, de las mejores que he dormido. El desayuno por 6 euros cumplía las expectativas.
- Un lugar privilegiado por el entorno y un establecimiento cuidado en todos los detalles
Set in the small village of Urzainki and next to the Esca River, Argonz Etxea’s attractive rooms offer mountain views. You can make use of this charming house’s shared lounge area.Each bright room at Argonz Etxea is decorated in light green or yellow tones, and combines modern finishes with original features such as beamed ceilings. All rooms have a balcony, heating, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rustic lounge has a fireplace, a TV and DVD player, and there is also a dining room.Guests receive discounts at a local spa and ski school, and the property also offers storage for ski equipment. The nearby Belagua Valley is ideal for cycling and hiking.Roncal and Isaba are within 3.1 mi of the Argonz. Pamplona and Jaca can be reached within 90 minutes by car.
This is a centuries old, gorgeous stone building with four rooms to rent. They have stone walls and old wooden floors. Comfy bed and lots of covers and the sound of the river are great.
No restaurants in the teeny town but a beautiful new bar serves enough food to satisfy!
- Beautiful surroundings. Peaceful locatiion. Nice old stone building. Very spacious room.
- Todo bastante bien, el desayuno muy bueno sobretodo la tarta de queso casera
- Tranquilo, La casa es muy bonita y muy tranquila, el desayuno si lo tiñes incluido en el precio dela habitación está bien, si no es así me parece un poco caro
- La tranquilidad de la ubicación de la casa, la limpieza y la amplitud de la habitación
- This is a centuries old, gorgeous stone building with four rooms to rent. They have stone walls and old wooden floors. Comfy bed and lots of covers and the sound of the river are great.
Hostal Onki Xin
Set in an historic building, Hostal Onki Xin is a small guest house located within the natural setting of the Roncal Valley. The Onki Xin recreates a traditional atmosphere featuring antique furniture, stone sinks and materials such as handmade clay tiles. It offers rooms with rustic décor with views of the mountains.Located in Isaba, guests can practice hiking, mountain biking or skiing in the nearby slopes. The area is also ideal for bird watching or Nordic skiing.Guests benefit from free access to the local pool facilities that include a covered heated pool, sauna, hot tub and gym. It is located 1 minute walk away.Pierre Saint Martin de Arette Ski Station is 30 minutes’ drive away. Ansó Valley is 17 mi away.
- This wonderful family-owned hostel was a joy from start to finish — amazing medieval town is a jewel, and you’re greeted from the start with the best of Spanish (and British) hospitality…would most definitely return to this lovely place
- Simon & Raquel were very welcoming and helpful. The hostal is clean, warm and beautiful. The room & bed was very comfortable & the location is stunning
- Beautiful rustic style hostal in a brilliant location and in the centre of unique village of Isaba. Simon was very helpful and friendly, what a warm welcome and the check-out! We could leave our motorcycle next to the building, which was perfect. Breakfast was very good as well, including a yummy homemade cake. The cleanliness of the hostal was spotless. Strong wi-fi. Overall, amazing stay, would definitely stay there again.
- The room was nice and big. Staff was very helpful.
- Charming hotel in the heart of Roncal Valley – Navarra. Very close to Irati. The location is simply breathtaking. The host most friendly and helpful. Wish we could have stay longer. Highly recommended.
Set in the small village of Isaba, on the Roncal Valley and on the banks of the River Esca, Pension Txiki offers a nice location for outdoor activities in the Pyrenees.Each room at Txiki comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.On the ground floor, the guest house has its bar and restaurant specialized in local dishes of the area, and preparing set menus every days. Packed lunches are available on prior request.Plenty of activities can be organized in the surroundings including Selva de Irati, Reserva Natural de Arra, and the Gargantas de Kakueta. There is free parking for bikes, and free WiFi is available throughout.
- It’s basic but fine for a short stay. The breakfast was good value. In summary a good enough place for a weekend stay at a very reasonable price but with no frills.
- Herriaren erdigunean dago eta arreta oso ona da. Logela handia, ohea erosoa eta gosaria ere ona.
La atención de primerisima calidad que dan al cliente.
La posibilidad de pagar el alojamiento más las comidas que se realizan en el bar.
El calor que irradía la estancia y que en días de invierno cómo el que he ido se agradecen.
La atención de Diego, los servicios en el restaurante y la ubicación.
- Excelente alojamiento en el centro de Izaba. Relación calidad precio buenísima así como la acogida, trato, información del entorno. Habitaciones amplias sin estorbos. Buen colchón y silencio. Bonitas vistas del pueblo y montaña. Para recomendar y repetir.
This guest house is located in a characteristic 18th-century stone house in the Roncal Valley. It offers rural accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Pamplona is about 1 hour’s drive away.Most rooms at Hostal Almadiero offer views of the surrounding countryside. All feature hardwood floors, central heating and a private bathroom with shower.Staff are happy to give guests more information about activities in the surrounding area or help book guided tours.The Pyrenees and the border with France are about 35 minutes’ drive away.
- La atención ha sido más que excelente. Los dueños son majísimos y nos han tratado de maravilla. En general todo excelente pero se puede destacar la comodidad, nada de ruido, desayuno espectacular. Cenamos en 2 ocasiones y también excelente. La ubicación es muy buena para visitar el valle de roncal o los valles cercanos
Los desayunos espectaculares, cargas pilas para todo el día.
Las recomendaciones de Yolanda (la responsable del hostal) muy acertadas
Todo el hostal muy cálido y silencioso.
Información para excursiones por la zona adecuada
- Desayuno excelente. Atención impecable y recomendaciones. Puedes cenar en el sitio si les avisas con anterioridad.
- Trato excelente, las instalaciones, a pesar de tener problemas en el comedor, correctisimas, pudimos aparcar delante mismo del hostal y tanto la cena como el desayuno perfectas.
- La atencion personalizada y la amabilidad de Yolanda no tiene precio ademas de los desayunos que prepara.
Top Guest Houses In Ezcároz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ezcároz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ezcároz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ezcároz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!