10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estrada Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Estrada Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estrada Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estrada Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estrada Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estrada Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estrada Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Estrada Cantabria:
Hosteria El Corralucu
El Corralucu has a quiet, rural setting in the village of Serdio, 1.2 mi from Val de San Vicente Beach. Set in a country house, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.This guest house features traditional décor with beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom. All accommodations offers views of the beautiful Cantabrian countryside.Breakfast is served in the Corralucu’s dining room and there is also a bar in the guest house. Guests can make use of the property’s barbecue facilities, located on the terrace.Local attractions include Serdio’s 12th-century Estrada Tower and the Soplao Caves are a 20-minute drive away. Santander is 31 mi from the guest house.
- This was a quaint pension located in a small village that provided all the necessary amenities. It was run by a family and we were treated extremely graciously.
- This is a pretty rural home in Pendueles in which the owner has 4 roomy bedrooms each with their own washrooms & shower. The rooms are spacious with great windows and farm views. Right on the Northern Camino Route & near the restaurants & sole little grocery. Didn’t see the owner after checkin and so had full use of her patio and yard.
- The room was good value for money, spacious and had everything you need
- Simple place to stay in the middle of nowhere. Lovely warm and friendly hostess and host. Great value for money.
- Beautiful view from our room. Basic breakfast was included, the fresh orange juice was very refreshing.
Posada Punta Liñera
Posada Punta Liñera is set within a country estate, 1.2 mi from San Vicente de la Barquera town center. It offers rooms with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.The Punta Liñera has simple, country-style décor. Its heated rooms have DVD players and desks.Guests can relax on the Liñera’s furnished terrace, which offers views of the Bay of Biscay and the countryside. There is also a lounge area with a TV and a small library. Free Wi-Fi is available here.A continental breakfast is served in the Punta Liñera’s dining room.There is a selection of popular seafood restaurants in San Vicente’s old town, 20 minutes’ walk from the hotel.The beaches at La Braña are just over 1.2 mi from the Posada. The Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- This is the perfect place in a cute small town to get away from it all!
If one enjoys BREATHTAKING and STUNNING vistas it doesn’t get any better than Posada Punta Linera!
A close second is the helpfulness and sweetness of Bia (the daughter of one of the proprietors).
The accommodations are fine and well appropriate to the reasonable cost.
- This place is a big nice surprise ! It is out of the city but the position is special , close to the ocean! No words to describe ! Wonderful value for money ! We want to come back in the future !
- The staff, location, room, shower, views, peace and garden
- What a beautiful location, with a great view on the sea, close to the beautiful center of San Vicente. Nice walk down to the sea from the hotel. Nice shower.
Set in Pesués, 14 mi from Llanes, Hostal Baviera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 17 mi from Hostal Baviera, while Santillana del Mar is 19 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- This suited our needs as we were passing through and it was close to the motorway. Unfortunately for us it was the feria (fiesta) and therefore it was very noisy until 4am! Check the dates of their village fiestas
friendliness of staff.
cleanliness of hostel.
- Un lugar familiar donde la gente es muy cálida, casera. Una buena cena y una buena cama. Instalaciones reformadas. Todo bien. 30 euros, desayuno incluido.
- Bueno……gustar gustar. Nada….todo muy mediocre tirando a deficiente….por decir algo…. estaba todo limpio y la cama no es muy incómoda
- Las croquetas. Tenían buen menú. El gel y champú del baño era grande de los que me gustan, deliplus pero de los que huelen bien. La zona es muy bonita, idílica, ideal para rutas de senderismo y playa si hay buen tiempo.
La Casa Abajo
La Casa Abajo is located 10 minutes’ walk from La Franca Beach on the Asturian coast. It offers simple rooms with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a traditional Asturian cider house which specializes in grilled meats. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in northern Spain. The Casa de Abajo also provides packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.The Picos de Europa National Park is 25 minutes’ drive away. Covadonga Sanctuary is around an hour’s drive away.
- Cool location a bit off the beaten path near Playa de la Franca. Friendly room service staff. Comfortable enough for a few nights.
- En el restaurante tiene una cocina muy buena,sobre todo las costillas. El camarero marroki es muy agradable atento y profesional. Repetiremos.
- Por el precio de los alojamientos de la zona, bien, éste era el más barato, , pero olía que apestaba.
- Olia a matamoscas en la habitacion y la cama era horrible.
Prima plek om de omgeving te verkennen.
De Sideria war je ook de sleutel ophaalt aan de overkant van de weg waar je prima basic kunt eten.
En we hadden voor het eerst een balkon!
Posada Rural La Vieja Escuela
Located in the heart of Oyambre Nature Reserve, Posada La Vieja Escuela is a renovated school building of La Revilla with mountain-view rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room has a double bed or 2 single beds and includes a TV. The private bathroom has a shower or bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.Posada La Vieja Escuela has a restaurant and a terrace with outdoor tables. There is also a shared balcony.San Vicente de la Barquera is 1.2 mi from the property and Picos de Europa National Park is an hour’s drive away.
Fantastic location and value for money. Fabulous breakfast!!! Very kind and helpful owner. Extremely clean room and bathroom.
Countryside rest next to the beaches. Amazing view from the window. Absolutely recomendable!!!
We loved te location, a bit remote but beautiful scenery!!
We also loved the hosts, very accommodating and friendly! Breakfast was homemade and amazing!
- A very helpful owner.Good breakfast served on the balcony
- Really helpful and very accommodating staff. Beautiful location and very peaceful. The local Meron beach is an absolute gem – one of the best I have ever experienced. Safe but fun with beautiful sand, good facilities and restaurant. Ideal if you have bikes as the beach is about a 10 minute cycle from the property. Nearby San Vincente is beautiful too. A real joy!
Great little family owned hotel.
Very quiet location, but easy to reach the beaches, villages or golf courses around.
Spacious rooms and good breakfast served on the beautiful terrace.
- Fantastic location and value for money. Fabulous breakfast!!! Very kind and helpful owner. Extremely clean room and bathroom.
The country-style Posada Mellante is located in the quiet Cantabrian village of Pechón. All of the rooms have private bathroom and heating, and there is a free Wi-Fi area.There is a lounge with TV, and a small café with a traditional open fire.The Mellante has a terrace with sea views. There is also free on-site parking.The Mellante guest house is just 0.6 mi from the Cantabrian Coast and beach, and the staff will be happy to offer advice on local sights such as the Picos de Europa National Park and the Altamira Cave.
- Beautiful place in excellent quite location, wonderful to rest from hustle and bustle of big cities. Staff was super helpful and nice, even they called us if we need to be picked up from a bar once the storm appeared. Besides that, the place offers great breakfast, fresh and good quality products.
- The area is beautiful and everything in the Posada was perfect. Very clean, great staff, nice breakfast and comfortable rooms. A great place to be based while exploring Cantabria/Asturias countryside.
- Lovely place to stay very welcome when we got there views are nice hotel was spot on lots of parking and breakfast was good too I will be going back on my next visit when we go touring again
- Rachel is a wonderful host. The hotel sits in a marvelous rural setting with the sea on its doorstep. We have stayed there many times and will continue to do so.
- El desayuno esplendido, y la atención de la gerente estupenda.
Posada La Bolera
Set in the small village of San Vicente del Monte, 7.5 mi from the beautiful beaches on the Cantabrian Coast, this rural inn offers a bar and rustic-style rooms.Located in a quiet area, rooms at Posada La Bolera offer pleasant views and plenty of natural light. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.Hiking can be practiced nearby and you can also visit an ancient Roman road. The charming fishing villages of Comillas or San Vicente de la Barquera are 20 minutes’ drive away. Santander is 33 mi of the Posada La Bolera.
- Bea was an excellent hostess. Although there was a language barrier, we still managed to communicate. Despite the fact that I am handicapped, I never felt at risk because she was always close by. The food was excellent and she even sampled us some local dishes. We plan on staying again when we go back for the walk. The village was lovely as well and we enjoyed our walk together. Thanks you so much for a lovely time!
Un alojamiento al que volveríamos sin duda, ubicado en un lugar muy tranquilo y bonito en el que poder desconectar.
Todo muy limpio, el trato excelente, los desayunos muy buenos…
Trato agradable por parte de la propietaria, siempre disponible y amable.
Buena ubicación, cerca de San Vicente de la Barquera. Instalaciones correctas con habitaciones confortables
- Es un lugar privilegiado. El entorno te engancha y los dueños muy cercanos… vamos como en casa. Volveremos seguro.
- La posada aunque esta algo retirada tiene una ubicacion excelente para ir a conocer la zona,la recomiendo y además volveremos.
This pleasant rural guest house is located within the Nansa Valley in Puentenansa, Cantabria. It features a terrace, free Wi-Fi and comfortable rooms, 1 hours’ drive from Santander.Rooms at Hostal Gogar feature bright, functional decor and all include central heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a balcony or large gallery windows.The property features a cafeteria-bar and a restaurant offering traditional, regional dishes. Guests can also relax in the lounge area with TV.The Gogar is located just 6.2 mi from the pretty Soplao Cave and both the Chufín and Micolón Caves can be reached by car in around 15 minutes.There is free parking at the property and a garage for bicycles and motorbikes. The Gogar is set 28 mi from Llanes and 40 minutes’ drive from Santillana de Mar.
- Water pressure in the shower was xcellent. Great stopover in the mountains during my cycling tour of northern Spain
- A great location. Stayed here on a motorcycle touring holiday, and the owner offered us the use of his garage for the bikes. Friendly staff, a good bar and great restaurant.
- The management tried very hard to make us feel comfortable, even though we don’t speak Spanish (other than a few words). They even rustled up dinner for us when we arrived late on the first day. Rated 2 star but better than some 3 star than we stayed in.
Easy to find. Helpful staff. Very clean throughout. Beautiful views from the bedroom.
A very pleasant stay in a pretty, quiet, rural location. Typically Spanish and friendly locals. Breakfast was very simple but also very cheap. Very grateful to the owner who allowed us to park our four motorcycles in his garage.
- The people hosts were amazingly nice and accommodating.
Posada San Tirso
Located in Toñanes, Posada San Tirso has barbecue facilities. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Santander is 24 miles from Posada San Tirso. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Great little place to stay. The owner was extremely helpful. Loved it.
- The room was spacious and bright. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. There was a lovely outdoor patio where you could have breakfast or enjoy anytime. Good value.
- All was perfect. Nice personal. Amazing surroundings
- Lovely owner Real rustic property A nice place to stay
- very nice location,quiet small village,luxury garden,well furnished room.attentive service,tasty breakfast
Posada El Teju
This rural guest house is located in the village of Tejo in the Oyambre Nature Reserve. It offers a terrace with barbecue and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a kettle.All rooms at Posada El Teju have a rustic décor with parquet or tiled floors. Some have a balcony with views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathrooms have a bath tub.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing. There are also several golf clubs within 10 minutes’ drive of El Teju, including Campo de Golf de Santa Marina.Playa Oyambre Beach just 3.1 mi away and Comillas can be reached in about 10 minutes by car.
- Very welcoming hostess – peaceful and scenic setting.
- Turned out we had a whole house to ourselves. A very modern bathroom with a great shower, and a well-equipped kitchen (almost)
- Really friendly people, lovely room with good facilities.
- Excelente atención paraje incomparable….trato familiar…maravillosa experiencia
chambre confortable et silencieuse, grand lit chauffé.
excellent et copieux petit déjeuner.
Top Guest Houses In Estrada Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estrada Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estrada Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estrada Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!