10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estorde Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Estorde Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estorde Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estorde Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estorde Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estorde Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estorde Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Estorde Galicia:
Playa de Estorde
Playa de Estorde features a garden and a bar in Estorde. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Playa de Estorde has certain accommodations that have a terrace and sea view, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a closet.Finisterre is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice, location beautiful. Bed very comfy
Beach and Seaview were really good. Anytime you can wake up to the sound of the waves it is good. Room was compact, fine as a single, and bathroom was spacious, with large bath.
My Spanish is not great, but found the team to be patient with my attempts and helpful with any queries I had.
After all my Camino walking, I was able to get a coach just down from the hotel back to Santiago de Compostela – lovely coastal route instead of the motorway.
- Die super Lage – auch gut mit dem Bus zu erreichen – neben dem tollen Strand gibt es einen gepflegten Garten zum relaxen
- Las vistas desde la habitación son increíbles. Un paisaje precioso. Jardín con tumbonas y acceso a la playa. La gente muy amable. La ubicación buena para ver el cabo Finisterre, Ezaro, etc.
- Le site sur la plage avec le jardin, la vue, le calme.
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro offers accommodations in Fisterra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 mi from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- The pillows & linen were great. The size of the room was good
- Beautiful view of the sea! Great food in the restaurant and very helpful staff!
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- Good location. Amazing ocean view from the room window. Nice beach a short walk. /One minute/ Clean rooms.
- Everything is fine about the room: clean, comfortable. The location is great.
Pension Restaurante Merendero
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Pension Restaurante Merendero is located in Sardiñeiro de Abajo. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Pension Restaurante Merendero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Finisterre is 3.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- It’s really an excellent location with full view from the balcony to the bay. The staff was very friendly and we had a great meal in the restaurant. The area of Sardineiro is also very nice for a visit. A (rental) car is recommended for roadtrips and find places with astonishing views of the area.
We had the best Paella Verduras ever in Spain here. The “boss” made it with so much personal touch and love, that the meal was absolutely amazing.
The laundry and drying was done by them with so much care and delivered so nicely, that I was touched.
- Service was excellent considering they had a fire the previous week they let us stay in their small apartment. Excellent food and friendly staff
- This is a small pension, bar and restaurant in the outskirts of Finisterra (Fisterra). There is asmall beach some 20 yards from the hotel with direct access from there. Nothing special as a beach but neverthless it is quite nice to be able to have a swin on arrival or early in the morning before breakfast. The rooms are just acceptable but there is nothing to say about that considering the rate charged.
- Beautiful location by the sea. The seafood dinner was delicious and very good value. Reasonable sized room though a little musty on arrival. We liked the informality of the owners – some might not.
Casa da Balea
Eco-friendly Casa da Balea features a whale-themed décor. Set in a traditional Galician stone building overlooking the sea in Corcubión, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a laundry service.Each of the heated rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. Some rooms offer sea views.There is a bar and terraces with excellent views over the town and bay.Quenxe Beach is a 10-minute walk away.
- Everything about this place was perfect. I am a pilgrim walking the Camino de Santiago. I have almost walked across the entire country of Spain and this is the nicest place I have stayed.
- The room was beautiful, bed v comfortable and v warm
- Clean, helpful staff, good location. Wonderful stay!
- Great for our small group. Good porch to enjoy beverages and the water view. Great local suggestion for dinner/bar. Breakfast onsite also available.
- As a pilgrim on Camino de Santiago, this was a lovely change from Albergues. Helpful and generous hosts, great breakfast, comfortable room, great views, perfect location for starting the next morning to Finisterre. I would love to stay again.
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Quiet location close to some very nice beaches and restaurants.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- El recibimiento y trato personal y amable de los dueños y camareros. Así como el desayuno. Todo muy agradable.
- personal del hotel super amable, nos los explico todo y nos dio la informacion de la zona
- El lugar donde esta ubicado con parking gratis y lo bien comunicado para ir a otros sitios
Set next to Fisterra’s marina, Hostal Mariquito offers simple rooms and features a pub. Offering Atlantic Ocean views, this guest house offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each heated room at Hostal Mariquito has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony with ocean views.There is a small selection of bars and restaurants in Fisterra and in nearby San Roque.Cape Fisterra’s west-coast beaches are within 1.2 mi of the hotel. Sardiñeiro Debaixo is 3.7 mi away, while Cee can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Awesome location overlooking the marina. Liked it so much we stayed 2 extra days. Close to lots of excellent restaurants.
- Great location, comfortable room with a nice view of the marina, friendly staff. Liked it so much we decided to stay 2 more nights.
- The views, the daily cleaning service was excellent, the location is unbeatable
- Great room with fantastic view of marina. Very comfortable bed and great shower. The staff were super and gave me great recommendations for food and beach time. Good breakfast options.
- The location was good. Close to the bus stop, the town and several restaurants. The room we had, had several windows so we had beautiful sunlight pouring into the room. We were on the 3rd floor, so we had a view of the ocean over the rooftops.
Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra
Set in the highest part of Finisterre town center, Mirador Fin da Terra offers superb views over the port and bay. It is 1.9 mi from the famous Finisterre Lighthouse.Heated rooms feature sea or mountain views. All have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.Guests have access to a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster and a vending machine, coffee, soft drinks and snacks.Free parking spaces can be found outside the hotel. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
- Location on small hill provides wonderful views of bay. Very close to all services—2 minute walk. New and modern. Nice common room and porch.
Loved that it was close to town but far enough away for the quiet. Close to the Camino, just up the hill from a supermercado.
Nice walk to the beach and to lighthouse, and close to bus station to take back to Santiago or transfer stations. Staff superb.
Nice kitchen and dining area for gatherings. Thank you!
- Marvelous view of harbor and bay. Very clean and modern.
- I loved the view and windows and balconies towering over finisterre. The staff was stellar. The kitchen was fairly good. Strong winds meant lots of vacuum at the doors and slamming doors. Good supermarket about a quarter mile down the hill. Good shopping so I could shed my pilgrim clothes. Great seafood and good vegan restaurant in town. Find the “wild” beach for sunset – it was ecstasy.
Hostal La Cruz
Set on Playa de la Cruz Beach, 1,650 feet from the center of Muxia, Hostal La Cruz offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try characteristic local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
Nice room at the END of our Camino. Day 40 and 1000km walked from France to Muxía.
Older building. Totally renovated room. Nice and large! Bed was two twins to make a king which is common in Spain.
Bathroom and shower was really nice.
Friendly staff. Easy check in. Loved this room for two nights to celebrate what we had done the last 40 days.
Muxía is small. Don’t expect much. We liked Finesterre much more (which we walked from about 30km to arrive here).
Nice beach across this hotel.
They have a cafe but we did not eat in it.
Easy bus service to get back to Santiago if needed.
- The view of the ocean! Wow! Perfect for one night
- This was definitely the nicest place we stayed on our pilgrimage to Spain! Probably one of the nicest places ever stayed at, especially for the price!
- This small hotel has everything. Terrific, warm and friendly staff. An excellent restaurant. Very comfortable rooms. All at a very reasonable price. I appreciated that the location is a short 3 minute walk from the town center. It’s quieter and also just opposite a beautiful beach. You can hear the surf for your room. What a way to go to sleep!
- View was incredible, 180 deg ocean view from the Beds
- Nice room at the END of our Camino. Day 40 and 1000km walked from France to Muxía.
This modern hostel is located in the center of Muxia, on the Costa da Morte Coast. Bela Muxía offers shared and private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago de Compostela is an hour’s drive away.Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- Soup was ready when we arrived. It was wonderful! Host was so sweet!
- Very clean. Set up for this purpose, with smooth concrete floors, etc. Double vanity, hot water, large glass door with view.
- The location, facilities, room, and cleanliness were all great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant recomendations were all spot on.
- Beautiful modern building nestled into the old street. Kind staff, wonderful facilities.
- The manager’s wife has to be one of the nicest persons I’ve met on the Camino. Everyday she makes delicious soup for their guests to enjoy at their convenience.
Pensión Areas is located in the charming fishing village of O Pindo, on the beautiful Costa da Morte. It offers 10 comfortable double rooms and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes.All heated room at this guest house feature natural light and simple décor. Each of them has a TV, safe and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Pensión Areas specializes in traditional tapas, seafood and fresh fish dishes. There is also free Wi-Fi available in public areas.O Pindo is surrounded by beautiful landscapes; you can visit the Monte Pindo or the Ezaro Waterfall.
- This property was beautiful, spotless and centrally located. The hostesses were attentive to all guests during our stay. We were spoiled during our morning breakfasts, including the delicious pan dulce, yum! It is true what other reviews say here, this is by no means a pension, more like a hotel. Owner operators will graciously take care of your needs, very kind people! Will definitively stay here again when in the area.
- Con categoría de Pensión, es un establecimiento muy correcto, limpio y cómodo. Como íbamos de paso y solo una noche con idea de seguir a la mañana siguiente, aprovechamos la tarde para recorrer los alrededores, que merecen la pena, y a la mañana siguiente seguimos camino de Finisterre,
- La habitación era muy espaciosa, con un estilo agradable, bien iluminada y equipada. La estancia fue tranquila y confortable.
- Esta situado muy cerca de Ézaro y tiene cerca un supermercado y un par de restaurantes. El alojamiento y la limpieza han sido correctos.
- La localización, cruzando la calle estaba la playa.
Top Guest Houses In Estorde Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estorde Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estorde Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estorde Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!