10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estellenchs Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Estellenchs Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estellenchs Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estellenchs Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estellenchs Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estellenchs Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estellenchs Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Estellenchs Majorca:
One of our top picks in Banyalbufar.Guests can admire beautiful sea views from the rooms and outdoor solarium at Sa Baronia. The guesthouse features a quiet outdoor swimming pool, with a special area for children.Sa Baronia is situated in Bañalbufar, in the northwest of Mallorca, 16 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The nearest beach is around 650 feet away.Sa Baronia offers a choice of rooms with or without balcony, each with a private bathroom and hairdryer. All are heated and come with an armchair, bedside tables and a dressing table.Family-run, Sa Baronia’s restaurant serves homemade Mallorcan specials. There is also a small bar and a lounge with TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
Nice place on our hiking tour.
Breakfast on terrace with great view over the ocean.
Good dinner menu.
- Amazing view from the room and on the terrace where you can dine, have breakfast, or enjoy the view. Very friendly staff. Good internet connection. Simple room but clean. Basic breakfast, but it contains everything you need.
- Beautiful views from the terrace, wonderful hiking trails nearby!
the hotel itself, the interior is really pretty, it is an old building
the terrace is very nice, though in mid september you cant see the sunset, so you need to drive or walk behind the cliff
the sea view from the balcony is awesome
- the views and the staff were top notch and so was the dinner
- Nice place on our hiking tour.
Can Home Rectoria
Can Home Rectoria is a holiday home located in the quiet and historic village of Valldemossa, 9.9 mi from Palma de Mallorca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Can Home Rectoria include a barbecue.Alcudia is 28 mi from Can Home Rectoria. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- We definitely love the location. It’s beautiful little town.
- Wonderful city, wonderful small room in the old town.
- Very central location in the heart of Valldemossa old town.
- Very centrally located in a very quiet and old street in town.
- The most charming place in Valdemossa! My second time here and will definitely be back. The hot water wasn’t working when we arrived, but after quick text, neighbour came within minutes and fixed it for us. Quiet, clean, with tiny kitchen, in stunning location and very very lovely owner. Great value for money!
Hostal Villa Verde
Featuring a terrace and bar, Hostal Villa Verde is located in the quiet area of Deia, just a 5-minute walk from San Juan Bautista Church. With free Wi-Fi, this property is a 5-minute drive from Cala Deia Beach.Overlooking the mountains, the classic-style rooms feature a private bathroom.Hostal Villa Verde is 3.1 mi from Son Marroig and 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca city center. Palma Mallorca Airport is 22 mi away.
- Like staying at someones home, beautiful location , very charming and kindly owner Miguel answered so many questions for me !
This place is an absolute gem!!! Deia is stunning and to wake up in the morning with the views hostal ville verde has was just magical!
My friend and I were lucky enough to get upgraded to one of the apartments and we think its because we were staying 5 nights, we had our own little kitchen with a balcony.
I will come back to this hostal 100%
- Beautiful scenery from the room. Simple breakfast on the terrace.
- Impressive views of the mountains which surround Deiá. Very authentic place. Worth the stay, very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
Finca Ses Fontanelles
Set among the Serra de Tramuntana Mountains, Finca Ses Fontanels is a 19th-century estate with a terrace and barbecue. It is located 10 minutes’ drive form Andratx.The property can be rented as a whole or by rooms. All of the bedrooms have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, an equipped kitchen and a covered terrace.Palma city and Palma Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive from Finca Ses Fontanels.
- Like said previously – great location, great host, great tips for further locations in Mallorca. I can strongly recommend this place!
Location is perfect, the place is incredibly tranquil and quite. A lot of goats and sheep nearby and it is a pleasure to watch them. The terrace is especially good and you may spend evenings watching the stars. There are a couple of extremely lovely cats who are eager to meet you (one of them can climb on a palm!).
The interior is very authentic, no plastic materials are used for constructing the guest house; it feels that owners put a lot of effort to make it look good.
The owner is very friendly and always there to help you, but won’t bother you on purpose.
- Nice Location. Very friendly host who gave us excellent tips for Dining and to visit.
- The site is located in the mountains, in a beautiful scenery. The place is very calm and peaceful, the hosts are very kind. This Finca represents the authentic Mallorca. There are lots of hiking opportunities. Perfect place for relaxing in the company of goats in the mountains and friendly cats around the house. You won’t meet drunk and loud party people here.
- Nothing to like here….a complete rip off not at all worth a visit
Hostal Catalina Vera
Hostal Catalina Vera is set less than 650 feet from the sea in Port d’Andratx, in western Mallorca. This country-style guest house has rooms with balconies or terraces.Rooms at the Catalina Vera are bright and feature traditional décor and wooden furnishings. All rooms also feature a private entrance.The guest house is set in attractive gardens, where guests can relax on the terrace.Hostal Catalina has easy access to several of Mallorca’s cycling and walking routes, including El Pas Vermell and Sa Dragonera.The guest house is within walking distance of many of the area’s beaches, including Fonoll Cove, less than 1,000 feet away. Cala Blanca and Cala d’Egos Beaches can be reached in around 5 minutes, by car.
- Place was like an oasis in the midst of the town – quiet, very natural and yet only 30 seconds away from restaurants and cafés along the port. I like the atmosphere of this family-run hotel – the garden was well-kept with a natural beauty to it and the room we were in was very spacious. Free parking was a big bonus as we didn’t need the car for our two-day stay. Lots of things to do on foot – various difficulties of hiking. Hike to the lake (cagos?) was just fantastic.
- Very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast included and served with a smile. Highly recommend
- Very friendly staff, beautiful location, everything we needed, nice and quiet area, and very clean.
- Nice old-style hotel – very clean, spacious room and excellent location. Lovely balcony area (not overlooked), with a glimpses of the sea. The breakfast was tasty and nicely presented on individual trays.
- Pablo was absolutely fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Delightful breakfast every morning but would have like the option of eggs.
This 19th-century restored house is located in Deià, featuring spectacular panoramic views of the Balearic Sea. Hostal Miramar has free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a beautiful garden surrounded by fruit trees.Rooms at Miramar have characteristic décor, featuring rustic furniture and exposed beams. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of Deià Cove, while all of them have a desk and a wardrobe.Featuring classic furniture, the Miramar has a common lounge with a TV and paintings from local artists. There is also a dining room that offers traditional cuisine, and guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace.The accommodations can be reached taking the Ma-10 main road. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 23 mi away, while the center of Palma is 35 minutes’ drive. This guest house has free parking.
- This is our second time staying at Hostal Miramar. We felt just as welcome, well slept and well fed as we did the first time. I can’t fault anything about our stay and am almost reluctant to tell leave a review because I want to keep it a secret!
- Loved the place. The owner/manager is super nice. Very quiet and not a party place. Excellent breakfast. Felt like being in somebody’s home. Super view.
Location and character of the house.
- It was a very short stay since we booked last minute to spend one night on the island and then catch a very early morning flight. The room (number 16) was small and cozy but with lovely lovely views to the village and mountains. It had a sink and a wardrobe. There was no air conditioning but up in the mountains it is rarely needed, and that one night was breezy and perfect. A good fan was provided, nonetheless, which I think it would be more than sufficient for warmer nights. Unfortunately, no opportunity to enjoy the breakfast, although I think it would have been super nice to seat in their terrace in the early morning and take in the views. Owner very nice. Place super clean.
Antonia, the landlady, is such a great and lovely hostess. We don’t speak Spanish, she doesn’t know English, but somehow, we understood each other.
The setting is just beautiful – charming old house, very clean, quiet, and peaceful. Stunning view from the room window and from the patio. Antique furniture in the room. Spacious bathroom, toiletries provided. Wifi signal strong. 10 min downhill to the center, 5 min to the local grocery store, 45 minutes on foot to the beach. Parking onsite.
Breakfast is generous and delicious – assorted meat and cheeses, eggs, bread, orange juice and jam from the own fruits, strong tasty coffee.
Hotel L’Escaleta is a family-run guest house located in the charming village of S’Arracó, southwest of Mallorca. This renovated schoolhouse features a garden and a seasonal outdoor pool.Featuring views of the Tramuntana Mountains, L’Escaleta is within walking distance from the public swimming pool and the Saturday local market. There is also a selection of bars and restaurants nearby.Each room features views of the surrounding valley and is air conditioned. There is an electric kettle and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The guest house has a lounge with TV, DVD and CD player, and a terrace.Andratx is 10 minutes’ drive away, while Magaluf is 12 mi away. Palma is 30 minutes by car. There are 3 free parking spaces at the property and free public parking nearby.
- Overall friendliness and ambiance of the hotel. And the personal touch. Location was excellent. Just what we required
The amazing garden
The swimming pool
The location surrounded by the mountains
The small village
- The bed was really comfy , and I loved the fact that our room had a bath.
- A fabulous few days spent in home-from-home comfort with wonderfully friendly owners, in a town that retains its “village feel” but is close to areas for exploring by car or foot (if you can tear yourself away from L’escaleta’s beautifully relaxing garden!).
- Our stay at L’Escaleta was great! Easy to communicate with staff and very attentive. The village is a lovely little town with restaurants and bars in a walking distance. Great facilities in L’hotel, I recommend it.
Founded in 1957, the Hostal Neptuno is located 150 feet from Palmira Beach and 50 feet from a bus stop. It has a swimming pool, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Neptuno guesthouse have heating, TV and private bathrooms with bathtub and shower.Neptuno offers bike and car rental. There is also a 24-hour front desk and terrace.The restaurant offers a range of local and Spanish dishes. There is also a bar with a pool table.There is a golf course, tennis courts and diving school nearby. The Neptuno is also well located for Mallorca’s interior, which is popular with hikers.
- Perfect location, close to shopping, cafes, restaurants and the beach. Wonderful staff, take care of everything you need. I highly recommend.
- Everything, from the lovely modern room to the friendly staff. Nice balcony, room furnished nice, cleaned daily. Location excellent.
- The room was clean and cozy. There were all the services you will expect to find in a Hotel: hairdryer, towels, shampoo and shower gel. Very rich buffet in the morning for breakfast. It is 5 minutes far from the beach and even less from the main street where all the shops and restaurants are located.
- Location is good. beach is nearby and also restaurants.
Price/service ratio – value for money
Very tasty food (had half board) with daily changes in selection on buffet for breakfast and dinner
Situated right on the Boulevard next to shops, bars, resataurants and others (usually as from midnight its calm)
Excellent service at restaurant like Fernando, forgot the name of the others
Good house wine
Very clean and tidy
About 50 but probably less than 100 m to Palmira beach
Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel
Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel is located 350 feet from Palmira Beach in Peguera, in south-west Mallorca. It has a garden with a pool, a free Wi-Fi zone and air-conditioned rooms with private balcony.All rooms at Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel feature tiled floors and a TV with satellite channels. Safety deposit boxes are available for rent.Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel’s bar offers cold snacks, refreshing drinks and cocktails throughout the day and Restaurant Villa Columbus serves home-made dishes and tapas.Surrounding the pool there is a sun terrace with loungers and a pergola. The guest house also has a games area with mini-golf, as well as table tennis and pool tables.Andratx Golf Course is 1.6 mi away from Villa Columbus, and there is a tennis club 650 feet away. It is a 20-minute drive to Mallorca’s capital, Palma.
- Staff were very friendly, breakfast was good, pool was lovely. You can rent beach towels for a reasonable price, which is very handy. Nice drying racks available for each room. Gardens were beautiful and the terraced nature of the complex lent it a very homey, unique feel.
- Beautiful Pool. Very friendly, helpful staff. Highly recommend.
The breakfast was amazing!! huge selection of hot and cold dishes and a chef to cook your eggs anyway you like them. Beautiful terrace to sit out for breakfast and evening. very nice pool.
It has been described as an Oasis of calm yet only minutes from the centre and beach, and that is exactly what it is. Nichol and the rest of the staff was fantastic nothing was to much trouble.
- Breakfast options, only couple of mins away from the beach.
- This villa is a hidden gem with beautyful interieors. There is evrything in it what you need for a relaxing holiday. Swimming pool, gardern with fountain, bar and restaurant with good food. Breakfast is good. The place itself is very clean and tidy. I just didn’t want to go out after check-in beuse it was so nice to chill ot there. The beach and the shopps are just a couple of minutes walk away.
El Celo Garden
One of our best sellers in Paguera! Hostal Celo Garden is located 800 feet from Tora Beach in Paguera. Set in gardens, it offers bright rooms with a balcony, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace.Rooms at the property feature pastel décor and dark wood furniture. Each comes with central heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Celo Garden has a buffet restaurant which serves dishes featuring regional and international flavors. There is also an indoor and poolside bar, plus several lounge areas with satellite TV.There is a small children’s playground and the area offers several hiking routes. The quiet coastal village of Camp de Mar is 1.2 mi away and you can catch a boat to Dragonera Island from San Telmo, 9.3 mi away.The Andratx and Santa Ponsa Golf Resorts are both within 10 minutes’ drive of Celo garden. An airport shuttle is available on prior request and Palma Airport is 19 mi away.
- Great value for money! Very nice hotel, in a very central location. Swimming pool area was lovely. The only negative comment I can make is that every notice seemed to be in German, and not enough in English or Spanish. Breaksfast was average, but for the price I can’t complain.
- Modern contemporary decor . Good breakfast. Soft bed linen with comfy p.illows
- Lovely bed!! Brilliant balcony with superb views of the Med
- Very nice location and room was great with terasse towards the pool 🙂
- We liked that the apartment had a pool and was close to the water
Top Guest Houses In Estellenchs Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estellenchs Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estellenchs Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estellenchs Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!