10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estás Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Estás Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estás Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estás Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estás Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estás Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estás Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Estás Galicia:
Located in Rosal, Hostal Juan provides a garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Every room includes a terrace with mountain views.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Juan can enjoy a continental breakfast.Vigo is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Juan.
No reviews yet.
Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña
Featuring a garden, Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña is located in Tebra. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet.Guests at Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground.Vigo is 18 miles from Hostal restaurante Hermanos Cuña. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the guesthouse.
- La atención fue excelente. La cena y desayuno se prepararon al momento, con bizcochos, pastas artesanales. Todo de muy buena calidad
- Buen precio y personal muy amable. Lugar muy tranquilo. El aseo era compartido, pero como estábamos los 5 solos en las habitaciones de arriba, fue como que no lo era.
- Pequeno almoço é razoável ao preço que fazem por hospede de 3 euros por pessoa muito bom
- Encantador el trato amable, cariñoso y familiar de todos los empleados. Hemos estado como en casa. La comida abundante y casera, muy bien cocinada y en su punto. Mucha tranquilidad. Aislado de ruidos de ciudad. Temperatura muy agradable aunque estemos en verano, se agradece fresquito al atardecer y que dura hasta casi mediodía. Cerca de todos los sitios visitables. Para descansar del ruido, del estrés y de las multitudes. Estuvimos alojados en la habitación 105 desde el viernes 17 al martes 21. Que pena que no pudiéramos estar más tiempo. Lo recomiendo para personas que buscan descansar y recargar las fuerzas y la energía. Muchas gracias por todo a todo el personal. Repetiremos.
Me encantó todo… el baño era compartido, pero todo muy bien.
Quizá un poco bajo el techo, pero es precioso y la ubicación es genial, tiene aparcamiento y seguridad. Un sitio bonito y tranquilo.
Hostal del Mar
Hostal del Mar is located next to the beach in Area Grande, A Guarda, in front of the promenade and the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. All rooms have heating and free Wi-Fi.Offering views of the town or the sea, the bright rooms come with a TV, a radio and a private bathroom.Services offered at Hostal del Mar include 24-hour reception, free private parking and a tour desk.The area is surrounded by bars and restaurants, and the center of A Guarda is 5 minutes’ walk away. Vigo and the airport are within 31 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela is 87 mi away.
- I loved that this property was right across the road from the beach. the restaurant which is beside it had lovely food. friendly staff
- We appreciated the location on the Camino. As pilgrims. We loved the view.
- Right on the beach, view of ocean, newly painted, nice proprietor
- Great no frills room. Beautiful location and food next door.
- Small pocket directly across the road. Breakfast was simple but pleasant.
Pensión O novo Cabalo Furado
Located in the village of Tui, 150 feet from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimate Route, Pensión O novo Cablo Furado offers free Wi-Fi and heating. The guest house has an on-site restaurant.Fitted with hardwood floors, this guest house has a living-dining area. Featuring simple décor, the bedrooms include a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Novo Cabalo Furado Restaurant, located on the ground floor of the property, serves Galician specialties.Santa Maria del Tuy Cathedral, one of Galicia’s most famous cathedrals, is just 350 feet from the house. The Portuguese border is 5 minutes away by car. A55 Motorway is 1.9 mi from the property and Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 2.5 mi away.
- Sergio welcomed us and was wonderful. He helped with getting an extra fan for the room.
- other than wi-fi and the fact that the owner could hardly speak english,every thing was ok.
- The staff very friendly and perfect location next to the Cathedral and the Camino.
- excellent location along the camino route, its located right beside the cathedral and located near all the local restaraunts / bars for food. friendly staff. i would recommend the owners to leave a kettle in apartment though. apartment very clean, excellent facilities.
- The location could not be better, across a small plaza from the cathedral. The pension restaurant was excellent. The room was very modern and comfortable. A great view from the roof.
Hostal Albergue Villa San Clemente
This guest house is set in the Santiago Portugués Pilgrimage Route, 1,650 feet from the cathedral and the center of Tui. It features a terrace with gardens and a seasonal swimming pool.Hostal Albergue Villa San Clemente offers private rooms and dormitories with shared bathrooms. Other facilities include a TV lounge with vending machines and a self-service coffee set. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Laundry facilities are available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner can be prepared upon request.Featuring views of Portugal and the Miño River, the Villa San Clemente is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the riverside promenade.
- lovely garden, quiet street, laundry facilities, plenty of blankets
Loved the outdoor space, friendly staff, room was clean and large comfortable double bed.
On arrival via Camino, it seemed much further from town than advertised, but there is a much shorter way back for dinner, along beautiful gardens and parks to a main avenue filled with people which gets you back to cathedral area. Go just thru overpass, turn right uphill and follow your nose
This is a beautiful property. The grounds are lovely and peaceful and the accommodations are deluxe. It’s like being a guest in the home of a gracious host. The rooms are massive! Jorge goes out of his way to meet the needs of his guests, including getting up early to serve breakfast.
Don’t miss dinner! It was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time.
- The bed/mattress was the best so far on the Camino!
- I was on a camino, so the location was close to the trail. Once on the trail there was a nice cafe to stop at which was a welcome site.
Hostal San Telmo
Located in Tui, Hostal San Telmo offers 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. This 2-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. Some rooms at the property include a patio with a mountain view.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Vigo is 18 miles from Hostal San Telmo, while Ponte de Lima is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The host was amazing-very friendly; the room was spacious, comfortable and clean and location
- Clean sheets (though very thin) and towels. Great water pressure in the shower. Soap and shampoo provided.
- Price was good. A little far from the action but up the trail on the Camiño so you have a head start next day.
- Opposite train station if needed, not far From Camino route.
- The staff were fine. Zita was particularly helpful.
Located in Gondomar, Hostal Paz offers a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Hostal Paz will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gondomar, like hiking.Vigo is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Baiona is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Paz.
- The beds were comfortable, bathroom large & everything clean. Lots of off-street parking which is very convenient. Nice to have a supermarket just down the street & little fridge in the room for cold drinks & snacks.
- The room was confortable and clean. It’s nice to have a small shared kitchen and car parking. 10min from Baiona by car. 1min walk from supermarket and cafeteria where we had a good breakfast.
- Bed linen extremely comfortable and room meticulously clean and prepared with great care.
- Excelente relación calidad precio,calefaccion agradable ,desayuno genial
- Amabilidad del personal. Tranquilidad y buena relación calidad precio
Located in Gondomar, Casa Bravo offers a garden. The guesthouse has mountain views and a terrace.Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 12 miles from the guesthouse, while Baiona is 6 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 13 miles away.
- Caso Bravo nos sorprendió. Nos esperábamos un lugar más viejo y pequeño, pero se trata de una enorme casa, muy nueva y super limpia. Las habitaciones son muy cómodas y amplias, y la atención muy buena. La ubicación también es buena, con facilidad para aparcar y a pocos minutos del centro del pueblo.
- El entorno estaba muy bien. Las habitaciones eran correctas, amplias y limpias.
- Bueno bicacion habitación preciosa los dueños Juan José amabilísimo muy buenas vistas desde la habitación recomendamos al 100% seguro que volveremos
El sitio está genial y es muy
Bonito, la única pega es q esta un poco alejado de una gran ciudad. El trato excelente y la limpieza de 10
- Habitación muy espaciosa y cómoda. En la habitación que estábamos no había televisión, pero se agradece porque te ayuda a desconectar aún más.
One of our top picks in Nigrán.Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Hostal Alce is located in Nigrán, 0.6 mi from the Portuguese way of El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Set 1.2 mi from Playa America Beach, the guest house features lovely views and free Wi-Fi.Each bright room has heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests, as well as a tour desk and free on-site parking.Guests can use the shared microwave and fridge. There are 2 restaurants 150 feet from the property. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Hostal Alce is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Baiona, offering a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Vigo Airport is 12 mi away, Porto do Molle industrial park is 1,650 feet away.
- Great place to stop on our way passing through. Free parking and great value for money
- Hotel económico e acolledor. Persoal do hotel moi atento e amable. Foi unha estancia moi agradable.
- disponer de bastante zona donde aparcar. Era lo esperado relación calidad-precio
- Estaba todo muy limpió. Tiene televisión y aunque no hay servicio de desayuno dispone de tostadora, microondas y una nevera que puedes usar también tiene mesas y sillas a disposición del cliente. El señor que nos atendió muy amable.
- Dos habitaciones comunicadas, cada una con su televisión. A mis niños les encantó!! Colchones y almohadas nuevos. Muy limpio. Al lado de Baiona. A dos minutos en coche. El dueño muy atento. Lo recomendamos!!
Pazo Pias offers accommodations in Nigrán. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Pazo Pias features free WiFi throughout the property. Some rooms offer a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vigo is 9.3 mi from Pazo Pias, while Pontevedra is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- The staff was wonderful. The grounds were beautiful. It was historic which is why I wanted to stay there. Close to markets and Camino.
- Lovely looking out the window to the hills across the way …
- Huge bathroom with plenty of shelf and drawer space. Loved the French windows opening out to the garden. Very friendly staff. Right on the Camino.
- Beautiful old building. I stayed in the albergue and had a small private room with a sink. Great deal for the price.
- I swam in the neighborhood pool and really enjoyed it
Top Guest Houses In Estás Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estás Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estás Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estás Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!