10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estancia Chaunaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Estancia Chaunaca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estancia Chaunaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estancia Chaunaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estancia Chaunaca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estancia Chaunaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estancia Chaunaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Estancia Chaunaca:
Hostal Corona Blanca
Hostal Corona Blanca offers accommodations in Sucre.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostal Corona Blanca.
- Buena atención de los dueños tiene una ubicación muy buena para visitar el centro.
- Erg ruime familiekamer, enthousiaste staf, lekker ontbijt met vers brood en fruit
- Un buen lugar para descansar. Buena ubicación. El personal amable. Tranquilo e ideal para quienes buscar descansar en paz y tener comodidad.
- La ubicación es muy conveniente y la habitación muy cómoda
- La gentillesse du personnel, le calme des chambres, l’accès à des programmes de télévision internationaux (CNN, TV5 Monde…)
Travelers Guesthouse offers accommodations in Sucre.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 2.5 miles from Travelers Guesthouse.
- Infront of a big park- Parque Bolivar where you can spend time without walking too far, kitchen is well equiped, wifi is fair, shower is quite hot but cold water leaking from the faucet making your feet cold
- Quiet location, best kitchen in the hostels in Sucre, big dorm has nice storage space.
- Goos location about 5-10 minutes to main square but very close to a nice park, clean and quiet
Excellent staff, happy to help.
Really well equipped, clean kitchen.
Warm, clean, comfortable bedding.
Great place to meet other backpackers. Nice atmosphere.
Nice hot shower.
- Has all the basic necessities a traveler needs, like wifi, hot showers, and comfy bed. The location is not in the city center but close enough for a short walk
Hostal CasArte Takubamba
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal CasArte Takubamba offers accommodations in Sucre.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostal CasArte Takubamba.
- Friendly staff , 5 mins walk to supermarket, 20 mins walk to centre where there are lots of good cafe and restaurant. We had dinner at Cosmo Cafe, owner is a culinary chef and food is exceptional and reasonable price. Coffee and cheese cake and chocolate pie was yummy.
- Clean, very stylish and comfortable place to stay. And… Best. Showers. Ever. Hot, clean and finally good water pressure. Wifi works well in the communal areas, solid breakfast (bread, jam, choice of eggs, fruit salad, coffee and thee) and the place was secured properly. Staff was very helpful, spoke English and was always available.
- The location was great, very nice staff, and cool patio to cook next to the room. Room was comfy
- Very nice hostel and exceptionally clean with lovely plants and relaxing garden area. The breakfast and staff were lovely, would definitely recommend this hostel if you are looking for somewhere clean and quiet. We liked the location as it was away from the noise.
We had a double room with extra bath and small kitchen with fridge.
Excellent breakfast, very helpful and friendly people/ staff, good location in the city, lovely rooms, good bed, hot showers, lovely patio and meeting place with a kitchen to cook together. WiFi all over the place. Lovely decoration with art from Chuquisaca.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homestay Ananay offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sucre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Imaynalla Hostel is located in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay totally affordable A++++, great experience with the decoration and the staff where really nice. Location also is perfect ….. Congrats !!
- Todo el personal muy atentos dinámicos, un buen servicio al cliente
- La amabilidad en la atención y la excelente locación geográfica que posee el hostel
Excelente ubicación, el
Hotel es muy bonito, nos gusto la decoración, tiene restaurante y la comida y la atención fueron geniales!
- Excelente atención del personal y deliciosa comida en el Restobar
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, San Felipe offers accommodations in Sucre.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Family Hostel offers accommodations in Sucre.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Really nice owner who was interested in their guests.
- The host Erica is very friendly and helpful, making you feel at home. The breakfast is amazing with various hot drinks, bread, cheese and fruits (there’s even chia seed during my stay). You can have a hot drink at anytime of the day too. The location is convenient, just a 5-10 min short walk from the Mercado and Plaza. I booked for 2 nights, yet extended for another 3 nights. You easily make friends with other travellers.
Great location just opposite one of the bigger plazas.
Great host who makes you feel at home
Great kitchen space and utensils
Great breakfast (includes fruit)
Good wi-fi ( slow in my room)
Nice outside area
Roof to dry your clothes
- Great location, and the staff were outstanding. Ericka was constantly making improvements and would do anything for the guests. It was just a very friendly atmosphere.
- The host was amazing, couldnt do enough for us! Helping us get to know the city. Accomadating our late requests for another night. Good breakfast and coffee! Great kitchen. Mini shop on site! She evan gave some people in the hostel some free fish for dinner!
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Maried offers accommodations in Sucre. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Huespedes Cadena
Casa de Huespedes Cadena offers accommodations in Sucre. Private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly, allowed us to change our booking with no extra cost. Also the breakfast is delicious.
Comfy beds , spacious and clean room , well located !
The staff was really helpfull and very kind ( thanks to Sonia and her team)
- We got pancakes as breakfast some of the days which were nice.
- The staff was helpful and the location of the hotel is TERRIFIC!
- Toooo close to market place/Plaza. But tooo far from bus station
Casa de Huespedes Isabella
One of our best sellers in Sucre! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa de Huespedes Isabella offers accommodations in Sucre.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa de Huespedes Isabella.
We truly enjoyed our stay in Sucre and “Isabella’s”. The hotel was not that big which gave us a more homely feel. The staff was so friendly and helpful in every aspect.
We liked the relaxed breakfast buffet every morning which took place in the beautiful patio. On the last day when we were waiting for our bus we used the cozy outdoor areas and we were happy that we could leave our bags in the reception.
- Great value for money. Comfortable and clean and did the job. The staff were really really nice and helpful too.
- The room was simple but the location is very central an great to explore Sucre. The staff is super nice and extremely helpful and therefore I would recommend it!
- Great friendly staff. Very clean and great location. We stayed an extra night and got an ensuite room for same price. Christina was so friendly and a great host.
- The staff were really lovely and the place was set up really nicely!
- We truly enjoyed our stay in Sucre and “Isabella’s”. The hotel was not that big which gave us a more homely feel. The staff was so friendly and helpful in every aspect.
Top Guest Houses In Estancia Chaunaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estancia Chaunaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estancia Chaunaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estancia Chaunaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!