10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Esquivias Castilla-la Mancha:
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Dulcinea is located in Esquivias, 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the Dulcinea guest house has air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Dulcinea you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace, as well as a snack bar and a bar. Services like ironing, laundry and room service are available. The property offers free private parking.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 mi away.
- Very friendly staff. Room was clean & shower was nice.
- Lovely place with a lovely room. nice terrace area at the front of the bar. Evening meal not much choice but good value
- This hostel is better than many hotels. Very clean, the room is big and suitable. If you travel by car this is the good choice for stay near Toledo.
- La calefacion de la habitacion era buenissima ni parecia q fuera estavamos a 4 grados ..a gustissimo.
- Me gustó, el baño,muy limpio y nuevo. En general el trato correcto y facilitando cualquier demanda. El servicio de restaurante es de agradecer, comida casera. Todo el establecimiento se veía limpio. salvo incidente con sábanas de una cama me gustó todo en general
Hostal Mays is a guest house located in a quiet area between Madrid, Toledo and Aranjuez. It has a restaurant that offers a daily set menu and rooms with private bathroom.Breakfast is served at the bar-cafeteria. Guest can access the communal lounge and play darts or karaoke for an extra cost. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Some rooms at the Hostal Mays face the street while others face an interior courtyard. All come with a wardrobe, a desk, bedside tables and a TV.Set on the town center of Numancia de la Sagra, guests can reach the Warner Theme Park in 40 minutes by car. Madrid and Toledo are within 19 mi away. A shuttle service from Barajas Airport, 34 mi away, is offered at an extra cost.
- absolutely lovely staff, perfect location, great facilities. Excellent!
- La tranquilidad de las habitaciones, las toallas parecian nuevas y la cocinera que me preparó un bocadillo de tortilla que me encanto.
- La ubicación, estaba de paso y la situación era buena
- Hotelito a 25 minutos del parque Warner. Muy limpio . Se puede tb comer comida casera por 7,50 e. Muy recomendable
- No sé si había conexión porque no la necesité y no pregunté. Me gustó mucho que es sencillo pero tiene todo lo que se necesita para un viaje del tipo que yo hice.
Hostal Seseña is located in Seseña and features a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from the guesthouse, while Aranjuez is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Clean room, nice location for both Toledo and Madrid if you’re on a budget. Staff do the best they can.
- La ubicacion sobre todo es muy buena y el sitio esta muy bien en relacion calidad-precio
- Tiene buen WIFI. La cafetería es buena. Te quedas con la llave hasta el final de la estadía y entras y sales a tu antojo. Las habitaciones tienen baño privado y televisor.
- que fuimos un huesped mas de ultima hora y no nos pusoeron pegas
- La ubicación y el hombre que nos atendió por la mañana en el desayuno y al que le entregamos las llaves.
Hostal Toledano Victoria
Hostal Toledano-Victoria is located in Pinto, just 12 mi from Madrid and 5.6 mi from Warner Bros Theme Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, a bar, private parking and 24-hour reception.The rooms at the Toledano-Victoria come with a private bathroom.Toledano-Victoria has its own sunny terrace, where guests can relax and enjoy meals. It is also only 1,000 feet from the large Juan Carlos I Park.The Hostal is well connected with Madrid by car, with easy access to the A-4 Motorway. Trains to Madrid leave from Pinto Train Station, just 1,000 feet away.
- Croissants were excellent as was the coffee and juice and toast if requested.. the walls in the room were paper thin and the room although very clean was in daylight at 6.45am although all the shades were closed. The location is not in a great area, very close to a main railway line but you get what you pay for and if only a place to sleep for the night then good value.
- Sobre el desayuno no puedo opinar, por causa de mi trabajo hace que comience mi jornada de madrugada y no me sea posible desayunar en este hotel. La reserva y posterior contratación sin problemas.
- Después de leer otros comentarios iba con unas expectativas bastente bajas, pero me sorprendió gratamente. El personal muy amable y las instalaciones son todo lo que se le puede pedir por el precio que tiene.
- Bueno pues que la zona no es mala, es todo casi nuevo por los alrededores del hostal y en cuanto a la ubicación, tampoco es mala. Está la estación de tren cerca y el centro comercial Eboli, a sólo 2 Km del hostal.
- Esta cerca de Madrid pero alrededor no habia bares ni restaurantes, minimo a 1 km.
Hostal Real Aranjuez
This guest house is located in Aranjuez, just 350 feet from the Royal Palace and its gardens, which are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hostal Real Aranjuez feature modern décor and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private terrace.Hostal Real de Aranjuez has a restaurant with a terrace, where you can enjoy a range of local and international food outside, with views of the Royal Palace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aranjuez and Madrid. The main shopping area and the Old Town are just 150 feet away. Located 0.9 mi away, Aranjuez Train Station connects you with central Madrid in 45 minutes.
- The hostel was very sutorising. The room was not tiny, good size. A nice bathroom. It was clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to park right in front for free.
- We had a balcony off our triple room, which was a wonderful bonus. We used it a lot! Staff were so friendly and helpful. Property located just to the side of the Royal Palace, gardens, river, etc. It was lovely!
- Parking just at the front door, Breakfast included,
- We needed one night before heading to the airport after our 2 week vacation in Spain and decided to go for a no frills, economical hotel. For the price I was actually shocked at the quality. The rooms were small, nothing fancy, but very, very clean and that is really all we needed. The staff wasn’t friendly at all, not rude, but just not friendly. All in all, this met our needs and I would recommend if you are just looking for a no frills place to sleep. Centrally located.
- Conviently located with parking right outside good food
El Volante is located in Ciempozuelos, just 5 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park, and a 30-minute train ride from the center of Madrid. It offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.El Volante features 2 restaurants, a characteristic café/tapas bar and 2 outdoor terraces.Tickets for the Warner Bros Park, Faunia and Madrid Zoo can be booked at Hostal El Volante.There is easy road access to Madrid via the nearby A-4 and M-40 motorways. Aranjuez is a 15 minute train ride away. Ciempozuelos train station is just 10 minutes’ walk away. Chinchón is 12 mi away. The Volante offers private parking.
- The hotel is clean and the staff is very nice. We stayed for a night in our way to Andalucía.
- La habitación espectacular e impresionante de las mejores del hostal, cuando entre y vi la habitación me quede loquisima no me lo esperaba, muchas gracias por todo sobre todo a los dueños del hostal que son gente encantadora y ante cualquier problema saben solucionartelo super pronto. Nos veremos pronto. Un abrazo!!
- Me gustó el servicio y lo amable que era el personal
- Nos gustó todo, la relación calidad precio excelente el que nos dejaran ir a la misma habitación que estuvimos la semana pasada nos encanto ya que nos ofrecian 2 camas y queríamos cama de matrimonio y nos la dieron sin ningún problema, con cosas como estas da gusto ir a los sitios, volveremos pronto seguro!! Limpieza excelente, la calefacción funciona perfectamente, baño bien, todo correcto, gracias por todo.
- La habitación que nos toco con una cama infantil y tambien con cama de matrimonio, no todo en los hostales e incluso hoteles los hay y la decoración me encantó que pena que ese dia no me tocara mi hija la hubiese encantado, el personal super amable y encantador, apenas se oye ruido. La comida riquísima, volveremos sin duda, para mi el mejor hostal que los que ahi en ciempozuelos e incluso en valdemoro.
This comfortable guest house is located 5 minutes’ walk from central Valdemoro’s Plaza Mayor Square. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hostal Cervantes feature bright decor and tiled floors. Each has a TV, desk, central heating and a mini-bar.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. The Señora del Rosario Parish Church is 150 feet away and the Bolitas del Airón Park is 15 minutes’ walk away.You can get tourist information at the 24-hour reception and the Cervantes is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park.The guest house offers free parking and busses to Valdemoro Train Station pass 500 feet away. From there, you can catch a train to central Madrid, 16 mi away, in around 30 minutes.
- Unfortunately the bed was really too small, but room was very clean and staff very friendly.
- Clean, quite place. Good choice for overnighting.
- We asked for a room with twin beds and were given a room with two large double beds. Great value for money, great location. Very friendly staff.
The hotel is central to the old part of the town and there is a bus stop about 100 metres away which takes you directly to the railway staion. There is also a Convent just down the road where the sisters sell cakes and biscuits made by the nuns – heavenly!
The hotel has good air-conditioning and a fridge in each room – much needed in he heat.
- basic clean good value safe car park, host very friendly and helpfull
Located in the historic center of Aranjuez, this charming and attractive guesthouse is the perfect base for exploring this traditional town, set in the Madrid region of central Spain.Visit the Royal Palace here in Aranjuez, or stroll down to the Principe grounds, situated on the edge of town. From here you can also take a walk to the famous Bull ring, and the San Antonio and San Pascual churches. After a long day of sightseeing, you can relax in the beautiful grounds of the interior patio area, where you can keep cool from the hot summer temperatures. There is also a cafe on site, which allows you to grab a snack and a drink without leaving the guesthouse.From this guesthouse you can easily day trip to Madrid and Toledo, or the stunning surrounding countryside in which the famous Spanish novel Don Quixote was inspired.
- I like everything. Price, location, staff, cleanliness, breakfast, the looking of the Hostal.
- Wonderful room just off the courtyard, nice shower en suite, lovely staff, breakfast €3. I shall come back 😉
Quaint hostel in the heart of the town bedding and towels spotless Spanish furniture and a lovely courtyard to sit and have coffee etc
The staff are very nice can’t fault it in any form we have stayed here many times and will continue to do so
- Great location, and a really lovely building. The staff were nice, and the value for money was great.
- A very attractive & well run hostal, rooms larger than most doubles, very comfortable, bathroom clean & well equipped. Breakfast generous for a hostal. Plenty of bars & restaurants close by for dinner. Easy walk to main tourist sites.
Hostal Restaurante El Rincón – Casa Marcos
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant serving Castilian cuisine, Hostal Restaurante El Rincón – Casa Marcos is located in Yepes. Set a 20-minute drive from historic Toledo, the air-conditioned guest house has free WiFi.Each bright room features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided, and there are views. There is a bar and a terrace available for guests.The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Castillejo Train Station is 15 minutes’ drive away. Madrid 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
Clean and friendly basic hostal
Excellent value for money – good for a 1 night stopover
Good dinner – We had local charcuterie to start then I had a steak and my husband had delicious pan fried veal with a bottle of red wine
- Helpfull and friendly staff. Clean room. Good price-quality for both the hotel and the restaurant. If you approach the hotel from the east on the N-400, then take the side road to the left to Villasequilla. After 200 meters take the road to the right (indicated by a sign “El Rincon Casa Marcos”). This will save you a detour, because on the N-400 you cannot turn left there where the hotel is.
- we looked for the budget variant for one night to stop. It was very good price for double room. We actually stayed 4 – myself, my husband and our 2 kids 5 and 7 (since they slept with us we didn’t have to pay extra) The hostel is very nice, looks like the room was renovated recently.
- El jefe y la dueña es muy amable.pero no confía a nadie 😂
Hostal muy bien super limpio comodo ,vamos que ni un hotel de 4 estrellas.
La cena por 10 esta muy buena i casera.los callos estan de muerte.
Es un sitio para cenar i dormir ya que esta en nacional.
- Clean and friendly basic hostal
The Venecia guest house in central Pinto offers air-conditioned rooms with TV and private bathrooms. It is 1,000 feet from Pinto Railway Station, which offers a direct link to Madrid.Rooms in the Pension Venecia have white walls and framed artwork. All have tiled floors and heating.The Venecia’s café restaurant offers a great range of home-cooked meals, as well as coffee and snacks.The A4 Motorway is just 0.6 mi away, and the towns of Getafe and Fuenlabrada can both be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Value great,arrived very late and left before breakfast,on route to Bilbao.
- OK bed and breakfast, nothing fancy as i expected but it was clean and comfortable
- La habitacion estaba muy bien y la localización es perfecta
- La habitación excelente nada que envidiar a un hotel de tres estrellas el trato de su dueño excelente me explicó todas las dudas que tenía sobre los trenes para ir a Madrid a la Warner la verdad que repetiremos.
- Habitacions molt netes i espaioses. Tot i ser el centre de Pinto, és una zona molt tranquil·la. No se sent cap soroll des de les habitacions.
Top Guest Houses In Esquivias Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Esquivias Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!