10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Esquipulas Ometepe – Top Hotel Reviews
Esquipulas Ometepe is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Esquipulas Ometepe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esquipulas Ometepe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esquipulas Ometepe. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Esquipulas Ometepe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Esquipulas Ometepe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Esquipulas Ometepe:
One of our top picks in Moyogalpa.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Mauro offers pet-friendly accommodations in Moyogalpa, just 30 miles from Salinas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. San Juan del Sur is 23 miles from Casa Mauro, and Altagracia is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Amazing place. Very friendly staff and very clean rooms and good location!
- Family who runs the property are very nice and helpful. Room was spacious.
- Absolutely unbelievable place! Owned by locals. They tell you “welcome home”
- What a beautiful family run hostel. Mauro and his family will do anything and everything to help you out. I would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers, good location, about a 10 minute walk from the ferry.
- All of the staff were very friendly, and do their best to make you feel at home.
One of our best sellers in Moyogalpa! Loren’s House offers accommodations in Moyogalpa. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. Salinas is 30 miles from Loren’s House, and San Juan del Sur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The family who runs Loren’s House was incredibly welcoming and friendly, we felt right at home from the start. An added bonus was that they only have 2 rooms, so it was very quiet throughout our stay. We highly recommend staying here during your time in Moyogalpa!
- Martinez is a great help for any question you have and always answers with a smile.
- We got picked up directly from the ferry which saved us a lot of time we would have wasted searching for the place especially since we only were staying there for a few days.
- Large room and the owner was so helpfull. Definitely one of the best guesthouses in the area
- Confortable beds, hammocks in front of the rooms, very friendly and helpful staff.
Hostel Los Abuelos
Hostel Los Abuelos offers accommodations in Moyogalpa.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 30 miles from Hostel Los Abuelos, and San Juan del Sur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- This is a very simple place, but it becomes a comfortable home just because of the staff. They are lovely and do anything to help your stay be great
- Super nice staff, good value. Nothing special but the staff made the stay nice.
Walking distance from the ferry. Spacious room, nice garden with hammocks and a kitchen.
The people from the hotel are very friendly and helped us to make our stay on the island the best experience.
- They were very helpfull and could tell a lot about busses to and from the ferry (off island) and renting a scooter on the island. Also nice place to sit outside with hammocks.
- Good location and staff. Able to set up good motorbike rental.
Lazy Crab Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lazy Crab Hostel offers accommodations in Balgue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this guest house, and bike rental is available. San Juan del Sur is 29 miles from Lazy Crab Hostel, and Altagracia is 7 miles away. San Carlos Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Super laid back place.. Great Staff!! Great location next to the lake. Good restaurants nearby. Great vibe on this side of the island.
- Bikes to rent, the building itself with paintings and treehouse vibe.
- Very chill hostel. Staff very helpfull. Helped US to rent a carta. Good guy Aníbal!
- Everything about the Lazy crab was amazing. The staff were brilliant, the area is amazing. Great big kitchen and the hostel has been done up so well. I would stay here forever
Really good location in Balgue, right by some good restaurants and accessible supermarkets. Renting a scooter/bike/quad etc. is a must, but this goes for anywhere on the island really.
Hostel had all of the above to rent from them, $30 a day which is a tad more expensive than other places, but so worth it for the security and peace of mind that goes with renting from them. They made sure to show us how the scooter worked properly, took numerous photos of the scooter and encouraged us to do the same, and although they took our passport as a deposit, this was returned immediately after returning the scooter.
Although we didn’t use it, the kitchen was a good size, and our bedroom had a big fan and was very confortable.
Hostal Rancho Sabor Isleño – Ometepe
Located in Altagracia, 28 miles from San Juan del Sur, Hostal Rancho Sabor Isleño – Ometepe features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.San Jorge is 16 miles from Hostal Rancho Sabor Isleño , and Rivas is 19 miles away.
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. Was really quiet as there are only 2 rooms. Breakfast was really big and delicious
- L’etablissement en grande partie ecologique avec panneau solaire
- Un ambiente agradable y muy bueno para las personas que buscan descansar después de una larga travesía
- La Habitación estaba magnifica, camas muy sabrosas para descansar, se tiene hamaca en el corredor, iluminación adecuada, agua con buena abundancia y la ventilación. La atención del staff fue magnifica, especialmente Stephany, quien siempre nos colaboró muy amablemente y desde la recepción a nuestra llegada mostró interés en que nuestra estancia fuese de lo mejor. Los demás compañeros del staff también fueron muy amables, la comida excelente muy deliciosa; el vehículo estuvo seguro y bien cuidado por el señor de seguridad. En fin una estancia magnifica.
El personal atiende excelente. Nos ayudaron en nuestro viaje y a estar lo mas cómodos posible. Además es un lugar tranquilo, con vegetación y buena gente.
Don William nos asesoró a los lugares que podiamos y queríamos ir con información como precios, hora y transporte. Don Ted fue muy servicial al igual que don William y dos personas más que trabajan ahí. Las camas estan bien, baño aseado y privado, cuartos y baños limpios, buena terraza y tranquilidad
Hospedaje & restaurant maria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hospedaje & restaurant maria is located in Santa Cruz, 28 miles from San Juan del Sur and 6 miles from Altagracia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. San Jorge is 18 miles from Hospedaje & restaurant maria, and Rivas is 20 miles away.
- Rooms are quite new, really clean and nice. Staff is friendly and they prepare delicious food. You can also rent bicycles there.
- The restaurant in the Hostel was pretty good, with reasonable prices. Maria was accommodating: she put the food we prepared for our hike in her refrigerator. Her husband was very helpful in giving us tips on hiking Maderas by ourselves.
- Really like the room, it was room number 1, which is the room for 3 persons but we where only 2 insid, so a lot of place for us. The fan is inside the room and it has bug net, its really helpful. I like the big double bed really comfortable. The bathroom is inside the room, nice and the room is lso clean.
- THE private room had its own bathroom and could sleep 3.
- My bed was very comfy, the food was delicious, the staff didn’t speak very much English but we made it work, the restaurant area was great for watching the world go by and the lounge area to the side of the building was really nice, and I just really enjoyed my stay here!
Hospedaje La Cascada
Located in Mérida, 25 miles from San Juan del Sur, Hospedaje La Cascada features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Altagracia is 11 miles from Hospedaje La Cascada, and San Jorge is 18 miles from the property. San Carlos Airport is 56 miles away.
- Everything! Super friendly staff, perfect location, yummy food, like a small farmstay and right on the lake
- We spend four nights in la Cascada. Our room had a double bed and two single beds for 22$ per night. Would be pretty cheap for four people. Clean room and bathroom, many ventilators. The Internet said there is a shared kitchen to use which is not existing. Also the Hostel is not in Mérida, but some kilomters south in San Ramon. You cant reach San Ramon by bus. The Restaurant is okay, but de have not tried breakfast. We were disappointed, because to have a kitchen was important to us and because it was not in Mérida (which might have been my fault). If you have a car or want to rent a moto (the southern island is unpaved offroad, so you wont have fun on a Scooter), cascada is a nice place outside the center with nice view in the lake and pretty good rooms! Also the wifi is stable and fast, so if you need to geht some work done, Cascada is a good option.
- The very gentle generous, friendly and helpful owner. The dynamic action of the arriving and departing fishermen in their colorful boats right in front of the hotel.
- The location is really beautiful and as close as you can get to Cascada San Ramon. The staff was very nice and it’s quite inexpensive. Sunset was stunning and you will see a different, less touristy part of the island.
- The place is remote and little difficult to reach, but ideal if you are looking for a quite spot close to the beach and the nature. Staff is extremely polite, attentive and helpful. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay there.
Monkeys Island Ometepe
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Monkeys Island Ometepe offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mérida, just 25 miles from San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Altagracia is 9 miles from Monkeys Island Ometepe, and San Jorge is 17 miles from the property.
- Great position near the lake and not too far from the waterfall. Good restaurant.
- Very remote and authentic but very comfortable in a simple but well maintained way. Beautiful outdoor atmosphere and lovely secluded beach. The restaurant has a large menu for the size of hostel and remoteness. The most stunning feature is the offering of an hour massage by Anita for only $25. The staff tries very hard to be as helpful and accommodating as possible, but the only negative is that every time I booked a service or activity right before or during there would be the mention of a little “problema” that always involved some sort of up-charge (usually ranging between $5-10) from what was agreed on, which didn’t seem vicious but just a bit disingenuous.
- Great location away from too much activity. Beautiful sunsets nearby. Hammocks to lounge in. Small breakfast of coffee and fruits or bread included. Staff was knowledgeable of the area. Clean common area and tidy bathroom in the private room.
- Fantastic value for money, and so many monkeys in the surrounding trees! Comfy bed and clean rooms. Nice lake for the for swimming
They had mozzy nets in the room as there were heaps of them in the evenings.
The meal we had at night was nice.
The staff could speak some English.
You could hire MOTOS and canoes .
On the lake shore.
Ometepe Guest House
Ometepe Guest House is located in Ometepe, just 31 miles from Salinas. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.San Juan del Sur is 20 miles from Ometepe Guest House, and Altagracia is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Nathaly Hostal is set in Moyogalpa 1.5 away from the town and features a garden. This guest house offers a tour desk and free WiFi. Rooms are equipped with a patio with garden views.At the guest house, rooms come with a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with free toiletries, while some rooms at Nathaly Hostal also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The accommodation offers a children’s playground.Altagracia is 8.7 miles from Nathaly Hostal.
- Close to airport, good ownership helpful staff. Enjoyed fellowship with others staying there..friendly environment.
- This place is great and beautiful. I love the garden and contact with the nature. Rooms are very clean, nice bathroom. Good wifi. The staff is really nice. Moyogalpa is walking distance. Food is very good.
- We had a great stay at Nathaly Hostal. This is a family run business and they look after their guests very well. Juan, the owner emailed me before our arrival and he arranged free pick-up from the ferry. The room was clean and spacious, equipped with a much needed fan. The hostal has a nice little front garden with flowers and tables where we had breakfast. We also enjoyed lying in the hammock on the porch. Maria and the other lady work hard all day to make sure guests have everything they need: they prepare delicious breakfasts and dinners, wash clothes if needed, clean the rooms, arrange tuk-tuks etc. In the hostal you can book several trips and arrange bike and scooter rentals for reasonable prices. The hostal is a 20 minutes walk from Moyogalpa. Wifi signal is strong too. We appreciated all the efforts the staff made to make us feel at home. If I ever go back to Ometepe, I will certainly book with them again.
- Wonderful and clean hostel run by a lovely local family. Close to the lake and 10-15 minutes walk to the center, so it’s a little bit quieter.
- It’s a little far from town, a 15min walk, but great value for money. Nice staff.
Top Guest Houses In Esquipulas Ometepe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Esquipulas Ometepe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Esquipulas Ometepe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Esquipulas Ometepe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!