10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Esporles Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Esporles Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Esporles Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esporles Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esporles Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Esporles Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Esporles Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Esporles Majorca:
One of our top picks in Banyalbufar.Guests can admire beautiful sea views from the rooms and outdoor solarium at Sa Baronia. The guesthouse features a quiet outdoor swimming pool, with a special area for children.Sa Baronia is situated in Bañalbufar, in the northwest of Mallorca, 16 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The nearest beach is around 650 feet away.Sa Baronia offers a choice of rooms with or without balcony, each with a private bathroom and hairdryer. All are heated and come with an armchair, bedside tables and a dressing table.Family-run, Sa Baronia’s restaurant serves homemade Mallorcan specials. There is also a small bar and a lounge with TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
Nice place on our hiking tour.
Breakfast on terrace with great view over the ocean.
Good dinner menu.
- Amazing view from the room and on the terrace where you can dine, have breakfast, or enjoy the view. Very friendly staff. Good internet connection. Simple room but clean. Basic breakfast, but it contains everything you need.
- Beautiful views from the terrace, wonderful hiking trails nearby!
the hotel itself, the interior is really pretty, it is an old building
the terrace is very nice, though in mid september you cant see the sunset, so you need to drive or walk behind the cliff
the sea view from the balcony is awesome
- the views and the staff were top notch and so was the dinner
- Nice place on our hiking tour.
Can Home Rectoria
Can Home Rectoria is a holiday home located in the quiet and historic village of Valldemossa, 9.9 mi from Palma de Mallorca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Can Home Rectoria include a barbecue.Alcudia is 28 mi from Can Home Rectoria. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- We definitely love the location. It’s beautiful little town.
- Wonderful city, wonderful small room in the old town.
- Very central location in the heart of Valldemossa old town.
- Very centrally located in a very quiet and old street in town.
- The most charming place in Valdemossa! My second time here and will definitely be back. The hot water wasn’t working when we arrived, but after quick text, neighbour came within minutes and fixed it for us. Quiet, clean, with tiny kitchen, in stunning location and very very lovely owner. Great value for money!
Hostal Villa Verde
Featuring a terrace and bar, Hostal Villa Verde is located in the quiet area of Deia, just a 5-minute walk from San Juan Bautista Church. With free Wi-Fi, this property is a 5-minute drive from Cala Deia Beach.Overlooking the mountains, the classic-style rooms feature a private bathroom.Hostal Villa Verde is 3.1 mi from Son Marroig and 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca city center. Palma Mallorca Airport is 22 mi away.
- Like staying at someones home, beautiful location , very charming and kindly owner Miguel answered so many questions for me !
This place is an absolute gem!!! Deia is stunning and to wake up in the morning with the views hostal ville verde has was just magical!
My friend and I were lucky enough to get upgraded to one of the apartments and we think its because we were staying 5 nights, we had our own little kitchen with a balcony.
I will come back to this hostal 100%
- Beautiful scenery from the room. Simple breakfast on the terrace.
- Impressive views of the mountains which surround Deiá. Very authentic place. Worth the stay, very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
This 19th-century restored house is located in Deià, featuring spectacular panoramic views of the Balearic Sea. Hostal Miramar has free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a beautiful garden surrounded by fruit trees.Rooms at Miramar have characteristic décor, featuring rustic furniture and exposed beams. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of Deià Cove, while all of them have a desk and a wardrobe.Featuring classic furniture, the Miramar has a common lounge with a TV and paintings from local artists. There is also a dining room that offers traditional cuisine, and guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace.The accommodations can be reached taking the Ma-10 main road. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 23 mi away, while the center of Palma is 35 minutes’ drive. This guest house has free parking.
- This is our second time staying at Hostal Miramar. We felt just as welcome, well slept and well fed as we did the first time. I can’t fault anything about our stay and am almost reluctant to tell leave a review because I want to keep it a secret!
- Loved the place. The owner/manager is super nice. Very quiet and not a party place. Excellent breakfast. Felt like being in somebody’s home. Super view.
Location and character of the house.
- It was a very short stay since we booked last minute to spend one night on the island and then catch a very early morning flight. The room (number 16) was small and cozy but with lovely lovely views to the village and mountains. It had a sink and a wardrobe. There was no air conditioning but up in the mountains it is rarely needed, and that one night was breezy and perfect. A good fan was provided, nonetheless, which I think it would be more than sufficient for warmer nights. Unfortunately, no opportunity to enjoy the breakfast, although I think it would have been super nice to seat in their terrace in the early morning and take in the views. Owner very nice. Place super clean.
Antonia, the landlady, is such a great and lovely hostess. We don’t speak Spanish, she doesn’t know English, but somehow, we understood each other.
The setting is just beautiful – charming old house, very clean, quiet, and peaceful. Stunning view from the room window and from the patio. Antique furniture in the room. Spacious bathroom, toiletries provided. Wifi signal strong. 10 min downhill to the center, 5 min to the local grocery store, 45 minutes on foot to the beach. Parking onsite.
Breakfast is generous and delicious – assorted meat and cheeses, eggs, bread, orange juice and jam from the own fruits, strong tasty coffee.
La Mimosa Guesthouse
This guest house with outdoor swimming pool offers spectacular sea views. It is just 3.7 mi from the center of Palma de Mallorca and 10 minutes’ walk from Playa Cala Mayor Beach.All rooms at La Mimosa Guest house B&B are designed in a simple style. Some have a balcony or terrace with views of the sea. A fan is available upon request.La Mimosa Guest house B&B serves a small buffet breakfast on prior request. There is also a bar and lounge with satellite TV and free wired internet access. Guests can relax in the garden shaded by palm trees and fruit trees.The guest house offers facilities for cyclists such as a bike lock-up room, toolbox and bike washing facilities. The property can help with bike rental, and is well located for cycling and hiking tours.Palma de Mallorca ferry port with regular crossings to Dénia, Ibiza and Valencia is just 5 minutes’ drive away. The number 3 bus from Palma stops at Hotel Maricel, 1,000 feet away.
- The female owner of the property was very friendly
- The place was quite easy to find and it was close to a small beach and a few shops. It was also only a 20 minute drive to the airport
- The location was great! Transportation was easy and just down the street.
- The staff were helpful and friendly and the key was available even though we arrived so late. The guest house had a relaxed atmosphere and we really enjoyed sitting by the pool or under the shade on the patio. The beach was only a short walk away and town had plenty of places to eat. Palma was certainly worth a visit too.
- Lovely pool a suntrap all day, but could do with a few more loungers.
Located just off Plaza de la Reina in Palma’s old town, Hostal Ritzi offers free WiFi and simple, heated rooms. Palma Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.Hostal Ritzi offers a reception desk with a free luggage storage service. There is a communal TV lounge and a dining room with a patio. A small breakfast is included.The Ritzi has an ideal location in central Palma, just a 5-minute walk from the harbor and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. A wide range of shops, restaurants and lively bars can be found in the surrounding streets.
- Staff was very helpful and printed my boarding passes. Room was clean. Central location to everything.
- good location, our room was quiet, decent breakfast and staff was very helpful!
- Location is just great, very close to the cathedral and to many restaurants/bars. Rooms and toilets are very clean. Breakfast is Ok. Would definitely stay here again!
- Central location, friendly staff, comfortable bed
- This is in a terrific location right below the cathedral (no more than a five minute walk) and also near a few good restaurants, including a terrific Argentinean steakhouse a street (more like an alley) or two directly north. If you don’t stray from Las Palmas, this is an ideal place to stay for a base of operations.
Hostal Pinar is a 10-minute walk from Palma de Mallorca’s seafront promenade, and next to Bellver Park. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Pinar have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They are also heated and feature tiled floors.On-site vending machines provide drinks. There are many bars, shops and restaurants within a short walk of the guest house.The Pinar has a tour desk and 24-hour front desk. The guest house is 1.2 mi from the city center and Palma Cathedral.
The stuff was helpful. The location is very good next to the sea and to the main bus lines, easy commute to the airport.
The are several amazing restaurants nearby.
- Good location, close to Belver castle. Swimming pool, clean appartment, AC, comfortable bed.
Staff was nice, location was ok. Room was quite basic and clean. We didn´t expect more with this price!
Bellver castle was really close and 20min walk to city centre.
- Nice, friendly, helpful staff; good location, close to bus stops and restaurants; also can walk to town center; good price; basic comfortable room, quiet evening for sleeping.
- The value for what we paid was great. Comfortable, clean accommodations. Need to drive into the city center to see attractions, but would stay here again.
- The stuff was helpful. The location is very good next to the sea and to the main bus lines, easy commute to the airport.
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Hostal Bonany is around 350 feet from the Ocean Boulevard and 10 minutes’ drive from central Palma. It has an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Bonany are comfortable, airy and bright. Each has a TV, work desk, fan, terrace, free Wi-Fi and private bathroom.The guest house has a swimming pool and is set in attractive gardens. Guests can also make use of the hotel bar and TV room. Free PCs are available.Hostal Bonany is less than 2.5 mi from the nearest beach and a 10-minute walk from Palma Marina. The guest house is just 20 minutes’ drive from Palma Airport.
- Super Clean rooms, staff very friendly, good location, comfortable beds,nice swimming pool, free Parking in front of the hostel, very good value for money.
- Stuff is very kind and professional. Room was clean. We had to pay extra for breakfast, but it was delicious. We were allowed to use swimming pool after check out. Recommendation.
- Room and bathroom were clean. Bed was very comfortable. Fresh coffee served on breakfast. Kind staff. Great location- city centre. Good value for the money.
- Clean, modern, tons of light, nice balcony, quiet, has restaurants bars and the sea fairly close. Also the bus is a couple of minutes walking from the hostal.
- Good location, clean and cozy, friendly helpful staff.
Residencia Mayol – Adults Only
Set 10 minutes’ drive from Palma Beach and the port, Residencia Mayol – Adult Only is located in Palma de Mallorca. It offers free WiFi, air-conditioned rooms and a furnished garden.With modern décor, each room features a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and shared kitchen available for guests, as well as a garden and vending machines. The property offers car rental services.Residencia Mayol is 20 minutes’ walk from the city center, offering a wide range of shops, lively bars and Mediterranean restaurants.Jacint Verdaguer Train Station is within the same distance and Mallorca Airport is 10 minutes’ drive from the property.Please note, the residence is open to the university community, including students, professors, researchers, administrative staff and International Students identity card holders.
- It is great for students wanting fairly cheap accommodation, and everyone was friendly even though no one spoke English. There were no tea making facilities in the room,which would have improve things.
- The room has a good size, it has a big private terrace, small fridge, big wardrobe, air conditioner with cold and hot air. hair dryer, tv. There is a kitchen in a communal area.
- The accommodation is perfect for someone who likes comfort and cleanliness on a budget. The room was furnished with modern furniture and was clean with a comfortable bed. We also had our own private bathroom and private terrace, which was great for enjoying a beer on before heading out. The neighbourhood is great too, more local with few tourists which we appreciated. There’s an awesome gastronomic market round the corner called San Juan, I highly recommend a visit there for amazing food and drinks any day of the week and buzzing vibes/entertainment on the weekend.
- bus station nearby, restaurants , hot water, comfortable bed
- Good value for money, you get for what you’ve paid
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Apuntadores 8 has a large rooftop terrace with panoramic views over the city. It is located in Palma de Mallorca’s old quarter, just 150 feet from Plaza de la Reina Square and Paseo del Born Avenue.Rooms at Apuntadores 8 are designed in a simple style. Some have small balconies overlooking the lively street below.There is a small café serving breakfast and snacks. Guests can enjoy city and views from the rooftop terrace.The Apuntadores is within 5 minutes’ walk of Palma’s main attractions, including La Lotja and the Seu Cathedral. There is a bus stop at Plaza de la Reina Square with regular services within the city, to the beaches and the rest of the island. Playa Cala Major Beach is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
Beautifully renovated and newly re-opened Hotel
Served a lovely breakfast
Located well, adjacent to promenade, Palace, Cathedral and lots of Tapas Bars
Good WiFi, comfortable room
the location is great, the place is cheap and ok.
You can get a breakfast at the hotel desk and eat it on the rooftop terrace.
- The Hostal is a very basic, which was fine, as we planned to spend most of our time outside and had booked in order to take advantage of its wonderful roof terrace with a dramatic view of the city’s cathedral. It’s good to be able to get coffee or a can of beer at any time. We’ve stayed here in the past and, if we visit Palma again, will definitely rebook.
The place is very convenient located.
Very good value for the money.
Staff very friendly.
The upper terrace has all around view of the old city with a magnificent view of the Cathedral.
- Location was awesome and the staff helpful and friendly.
- Beautifully renovated and newly re-opened Hotel
Top Guest Houses In Esporles Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Esporles Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Esporles Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Esporles Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!